Pathologic thread

Traces of the supernatural reveal themselves more often than intelligent and reasonable men would prefer them to.

Attached: Bachelor.png (295x395, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Emx-eycXuOU
youtube.com/watch?v=_JUDG8F6AyY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BVLL

Attached: dankovsky_burakh_kill_la_kill.png (1279x703, 862K)

Attached: Peter tried to unlock phone.jpg (521x413, 26K)

THREADLY REMINDER:

BUY THE BULL
DON'T BUY CANDY WRAPPERS
DON'T MAKE DEALS WITH THE PLAGUE
GIVE LARA SOME WATER
LET YOUR SON BECOME A THIEF
ESCAPE WITH YOUR WIFE WHEN YOU CAN

Attached: 1493788273432.jpg (643x400, 120K)

Grief sells wrappers of candies he ate himself. Outrageous.

Attached: happy_upcoming_utopia_by_viaestelar-d34v06u.jpg (1354x1200, 849K)

So where's actor who was writing fanfic about Dankovsky doing rounds and body check?

DO I TALK TO VLAD TO GET WATER FOR LARA?

I'm playing through pathologic classic, day 6. How do I start Burakhs task with mask and robe? I got his letter with the request, went to the theatre and there's no dialog option on this matter.

You can't

lies

Talk to Peter

So, all the additional "fleshing out" the Kin has received in P2 when compared to P1 (kholboons included) was geared towards basically framing Kin as proto-Abrahamic culture?
With Haruspex basically ending up as Moses?
Tsk, tsk. Bad form. Bad taste.

bump

Also, ingame events as basically Plagues of Egypt.
lolz

Attached: 6c3df289becca3e88f77e9a436893589.jpg (933x1080, 68K)

So, is Danko supposed to be a top or a bottom? Asking for a friend.

Ask that again and you'll gonna walk around with a microscope up your ass.

Attached: sticky.jpg (880x1100, 130K)

Schizoposter at it again

Youre a doctor, you should know.

I'm sorry user, but I can't just go around undercutting everyone else in town. Your popcorn, Twyrine, and ticket to see Stalker will be ₽50000. We also now also accept walnuts as payment!

Attached: 1510363536607354.png (1024x718, 1.57M)

R-Robert?

user, t-the sand pest...
I thought you already knew

Robert went down to the popcorn mines just before Big Vlad sealed them off to help the Kin, no one has seen him since

Attached: 1494823471079.jpg (612x412, 60K)

As expected from jolly Danko.

>with a microscope up your ass
Imaging having THAT much interest in other people's asses.

Well now. We're not gonna talk about Robert; in fact, we're not gonna talk about Robert at all, we're gonna keep him out of it!

Oh, mister Burakh, oh the shit it come out of my ass

youtube.com/watch?v=Emx-eycXuOU

Ah yes, my dear, let me just readjust the screw a notch.
Crrr
Oh, is that pielobacter Coli aI am seeing? Tsk, tsk, Artemy you of all people should know those kashks those worms produce are not the healthiest of foods. Hygiene, you see. But enough of that, let me just move it a bit
Brrrr
Artemy, you should really restrain youself, we are doing science here, you know, now let me just refocus it one more notch

bump

Attached: 83943d76d7.jpg (416x94, 28K)

Oh, so you don't like me profanating P2, while I should allegedly like P2 profanating and misrepresenting P1, and should also be on the same page with that clown (are you him?) who consistently claims, thread to thread, there is no need to play P1, now that P2 is a thing, over and over and over and over again, almost as if he is pushing some sort of personal agenda by means of doing that. How perfectly fair.

I wonder whether Slovtsov (P2's mechanical/systems/gameplay designer) happens to visit these threads anonymously and to do some covert promotional work here. Instead of, you know, working on the portions of the game that were once promised but not at all yet delivered.

Shut up schizo

NO.

When is he coming bros?

Attached: EDE2jsOXkAEUqW4.jpg (1548x2048, 249K)

He is so, so close.
-t.Artemy

No, I am not him. That actor might not even be here anymore. Who's misrepresenting P1, what are you talking about? You're feverish get a grip, I'll give you an injection?

Attached: 6808df7d68.jpg (369x255, 86K)

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=_JUDG8F6AyY

Attached: 1567639118008.jpg (500x730, 380K)

Soon!
Just be ready for a mandatory Latin 001 quiz

Attached: the bachelor.png (236x164, 60K)

Fuck wrong pic.

Attached: 1566609572760m.jpg (733x1024, 54K)

>DPfag is also a pathologicfag
Based.

What is the first death penalty?

Health is slightly reduced. The 2nd penalty is easily the worst.

Attached: Bachelor.jpg (1018x1080, 156K)

> DP picture

I see, you are a man of culture as well.

Attached: 4b80b47da9.jpg (358x277, 66K)

No but I have some tinctures and Panacea.

ah, can't wait

Daniil! I gravely need colonoscopy! You are the only man in town capable of doung it! Please, Danko, do me, I implore you!

>LET YOUR SON BECOME A THIEF
>he didn't repair the brewing machine as soon as day 3, so that the quest doesn't even appear

Attached: 1447107435085.jpg (560x575, 208K)

Do you even really need it before that? Can you start the quest to test all the organs earlier? Plus with Sticky stealing you can get some good shit, I recall getting leather gloves as well from it the first time I played.

Well, it's not my specialty, but as long as I'm here and since you asked so nicely...

You're raving, get some rest. Twyre is in bloom and all that.

Attached: 1561940102762.jpg (564x846, 73K)

>Can you start the quest to test all the organs earlier?
If you can get your hands on infected organs. I usually get them from the hospital patients since you don't get a reputation penalty for cutting them open.
>with Sticky stealing you can get some good shit
It's your choice: either you get some loot, or Sticky gets an upstanding father figure. Who needs it more?

Attached: 1561940476107.jpg (850x909, 510K)

Attached: 7511b3f63b4edec6e062bac9caba5fec.jpg (564x798, 32K)

How the hell do you beat those four guys who come after Rubin the night leading to Day 5?

The answer always is - lotta lockpicks

Use stealth. I hit them 1 by 1, saving after each kill at Grief's place (you can also buy bullets there from him, i know you usually don't do it it's fucking expensive but i had no choice).

He'll still be a good kid. Guys a asshole and it's desperate times. Blowing money on a toolbox you could use to keep yourself fed and protected in order to continue searching for a cure, or stealing it from a cunt?

Almost broken lockpicks, use stealth so you don't have one sneak up from behind. Worms can fuck you up easily with a few swings.

it's almost 6 am and i'm trying to save a bunch of really old patho pics and quite honestly i'm a little overwhelmed. i'm sure they'll be back eventually

Attached: art_02.jpg (670x1024, 147K)

never ever

Sounds like some real life Pathologic you're doing, friend

I'm too tired to suffer, and can't play. When I learned I need candy wrappers to trade with people and that all my money was now worthless I just couldn't bear it anymore.

>he didn't buy the candy wrappers
>He didn't get his extra ration slips and food at the town hall

That pic looks like a secutity camera shot lol

the shady vendor near Grief's lair still accepts money.
every day you get wrappers with your salary for work in the hospital. Cheer up.