I got shilled into playing Cuphead, good job Yea Forums

I got shilled into playing Cuphead, good job Yea Forums.
Art is 10/10 no doubt, but everything else is just so boring and repetitive!

Attached: cup dlc.jpg (1200x675, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=inJ3E1pN0Bs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i respect your opinion.
i personally liked it, but i can understand and respect your opinion

Attached: 1539390640859.png (513x416, 257K)

you don't have to respect anyone's opinion.

>respecting someone else's opinion
Leave this place and never return

Not the user you're replying to but you are both Philistines.

why?

I can understand that. There's a good deal of skill demanded, but most bosses are just wrote memorization.
I dropped it a while back after getting to the Iron Giant boss, for Momodora since I'm a metroidvania mark. I might go back to it though.

Attached: 1507338527786.png (878x832, 1.48M)

based

Attached: 1567491609636.jpg (2160x1080, 128K)

>Philistines
now it's stuck in my head again
thanks user

rote, not wrote

That is the exact moment I would give her the hug and then the fug

Huh, well I feel dumb.

I'm a person who tends to replay games to death, especially short games in the vein of Cuphead, though I favor pure platformers. Yet when I finished Cuphead I had no desire to do any of the bonus challenges or a second run or higher difficulty, if there was one. For some reason it was just like "yep it's finished" and I haven't gone back to it since release, that's almost never the case. Can't put my finger on specifically why.

She got literally cucked by Steven in that scene. Her suffering never ends.

Attached: 1567468657011.jpg (3840x2160, 1.64M)

I don't like this gay show but this stupid character is cute and I'm a sucker for backstories like hers, I want to make her feel okay bros but SU is so GAY

this
like sekiro it doesn't feel good to get good at when all you're doing is memorizing boss patterns
probably because the skill ceiling ends at "do you know the correct response to the boss' attacks"

Shes pretty much a relatable bait for autist and loner

I wonder how will she fare with the diamonds.

>he unironically is an ADULT and likes a cartoon about fags, trannies and other millennial freaks
neck yourself NOW

She's probably gonna be happy and never have another appearance
Still kinda wish she stayed on Earth.

Attached: 1567500134863.png (374x570, 176K)

I have a gf but there's been times I neglected her in our years-long relationship and things got pretty bad so maybe that's why I have an affection for the dumb cartoon character

Same, after I beat it I played a couple levels on expert then just got bored and uninstalled it
Still replay contra 3 and gunstar really often

>she

She is be the only reason I would watch SU, but I guess that she will just do small cameos.

I was an on-and-off fan of the show, but she's the first character I've ever really "cared for". Them announcing she'll be in an episode would be a surefire way to get me to watch it.

Attached: 1567547686916.png (360x584, 290K)

There's no trannies

Careful what you wish for, the longer a character sticks around in any media the higher their chances of being flanderized. It wouldn't shock me one bit of Spinel was at some point reduced to "LOL SHE'S WACKY AND BIPOLAR" comic relief

You have a good point. Alternatively she could end up just losing a personality like Lapis did.

Attached: 1567555785937.png (128x169, 36K)

Putting her with her monster abuser's monster bosses/friends seems like the dumbest possible fucking solution, and a big fucking "fuck you" to her after they spent an entire character arc to get Pearl to move on from Rose and do her own thing.

>fat female
>turns into a boy
>starts to seduce other children
what did Jewbecca Goygar mean by this?

Attached: eg5fizbvb9ygxdzee23y.png (470x264, 117K)

Go talk about your tumblr fag show somewhere else faggots, fuck off

>steven universe makes shitty movie with a rubber hose character that isnt even animated properly in rubber hose
>trannies like it
Who woulda thunk

This. Fuck Yea Forums and fuck cal-arts.

Attached: tumblrcathooooooe.png (167x332, 79K)

Is Spinel an unique gem? like, there is only one Spinel? if not then why would the diamonds want this specific Spinel? just because she belonged to their dick ass asshole friend?

All I know about this character is that she wants to suck the MC's cock.

REAPER REAPER THATS WHAT PEOPLE CALL ME

He's her son retard

More like chop the MC's cock off, but can't, she actively tried tho, her real endgame is just to get a new friend.

Pearl mentions this Spinel having a "perfect cut" and she's referred to as "a Spinel" a few times, so there are probably more. I'm guessing they're just pretty rare.

And she ends up getting cucked. It's quite sad.

Attached: 1567544755140.png (652x1142, 747K)

Was it by the ugly, balding poo in loo?

Yes

Attached: 1567494517650.png (889x1000, 847K)

Why does this kid have such bad taste?

>every final battle is the main character using the power of S.O.Y. to befriend the enemy

What is this teaching kids nowadays?

Attached: 1563917442208.jpg (576x432, 50K)

>Watch the movie
>Now I want to play Cuphead and Bendy
Bendy looks and sounds like shit, but still.

Mods better do something about this guy

You're a moron and you brought this on yourself.

Fucking beats me, but I'd have to agree with you
Really wish they had made the Diamonds actual opponents who couldn't be talked down, would've been much cooler.
Bendy a shit

I never watched the show for that reason.
If every single antagonist can simply be talked down, then there's no tension, drama or stakes. Leads to a very boring show, and at that point you might as well have them allied from the start.

>mods please remove thing I don't like
Actually go to Resetera

There's been a few antagonists who haven't been talked down, but at least one of those cases had the antagonist win and get away and one of the others is probably going to end up getting talked down before the show is over.

its literally a guy with a cup for a head advertised as a hard game, how did you get tricked into playing it?

Post Spinel lewds.

This time he really didn't wanted to befriend her just to stop her going apeshit, he just tanked her until she gave up because seriously, fuck tanks and he wasn't really the person she wanted to get revenge on anymore so there wasn't a real point.

Her plan was stupid anyways, if she encountered rose instead of Steven she would just kill Spinel on the spot.

Get the fuck out! This game is good.

If you weren't a newfag you would realize retards and braindead subhumans like you being banned was celebrated

based

For what?

Btw Ive never played cuphead or the su game. Are they any good? On a side note shes cute

Attached: 1567691233593.gif (366x305, 3.38M)

>Spinel open to be consoled and reassured
>Steven keeps talking about himself, his priorities, his friends, etc instead of helping her

She was so happy

Attached: tenor.gif (438x498, 1.97M)

Attached: tonight gehrman joins the hunt.gif (480x270, 970K)

He's got a little bit of his mom in him.

I thought it was ok, mostly the art carried it. I'm not a fan of boss rush games in general but this game in particular not only didn't evolve the bosses much compared to what you'd see in Hard Corps and its ilk but also made them less satisfying because of a lack of feedback. You shooting and the bosses getting hurt was just completely disconnected, they're like cool cartoons playing in the background very barely reacting to your presence. And the run n gun stages were just sloppy all around. Bleed 2 came out the same year and is ugly as fuck but I found the game infinitely more fun.

>Her plan was stupid anyways, if she encountered rose instead of Steven she would just kill Spinel on the spot.
user, her plan is a direct result of learning Rose doesn't exist anymore

Attached: 1402038228502.jpg (546x550, 51K)

SU game is actually not bad. Kind of similar to the old Paper Mario games

We never got to see Spinel's build in weapon, but judging how she handles the scythe it might as well be a polearm.

Cuphead is on sale or you bought the full price?

He dropped her like a bad habit even when he found out her backstory. I thought he was all forgiving and shit but he has resentment towards her. Even though other characters tried to kill him like Peridot and Lapis he forgave them quickly.

Does she even have one? Because she was made as a "playmate" maybe she didn't even have a weapon.

I guess because he forgave those characters when he was younger. He's old and jaded now.

Attached: 1567551038362.jpg (3112x1808, 622K)

So they can't even keep the anatomy consistence on the same fucking episode?
>Top showing Steven taller.
>Bottom he's a midget again.

Consistency has never been the series strong suit.

Spinel is a good character but she is basically Pinkie Pie.

you sound like a retard

season 1 steven would've loved spinel

If rose still existed she might have a hateboner anyways and keep being mind broken for being left behind alone to rot for 6000 years intentionally.

I guess they even can't keep that straight.

SU has to rip off MLP to even be considered good.

I never watched SU and really don't feel like getting into it, yet I really like how this character looks. Does she have a cute voice?

Attached: 1512796627956.jpg (480x405, 19K)

Poor Spinel should've became an edgelord a few years earlier
Well played user

Attached: 1567548805566.png (284x322, 114K)

That's what I was thinking but Spinel didn't deserve punished steven holding a grudge and dumping her off the diamonds, but instead a friend in innocent steven.

Attached: 1567695695618.jpg (1280x1753, 234K)

Yes.
Just watch clips of her on YT, the film isn't much better than the show.

then she might have come up with a different plan or something. You can't really call the plan she came up with having Steven in mind stupid on the basis that it doesn't factor in Rose, that's just silly

> tfw there will never be a Spinel nendoroid or any good figurines because SU merch is shit

Attached: EDwcak7U0AAAYcH[1].png (629x513, 56K)

Yes
The film is better than the show by virtue of having Spinel

Kinda.
>both are pink
>both are bouncy/elastic
>both try to be funny and happy
>both snap and get negative/edgy
But Spinel is just better because she has an actual reason to get edgy.

Shit's getting old for him, man. "Yet another of mom's fuckups I'll have to deal with..." Only thing Pink was good for was making messes for other people to clean up.

She has her own song in the movie.

She also probably won't show up in the next season because something something diamonds

Closest will get are fucking Funko Pops which look like shit

I never said it wasn't, but the SU cast is so bad it hurts Spinel as a character indirectly.

Spinel would be infinitely better as an antagonist for Courage.

She has two solo songs and then two songs she has a major part in.

I love how the movie made fans hate Pink more than ever. Was she ever supposed to be redeemable?

I've seen people point out that Pink was technically already "redeemed" but because she's long dead and all we really find are evidence of her fuck ups she just ends up seeming like a monster.
Her "redemption" arc was with Greg I guess.

If you know anything about Steven Universe production, they hold Jesus' beer while he takes the wheel.

They gave her a nice voice
youtube.com/watch?v=inJ3E1pN0Bs

Bendy infuriates me. A horror game based on 1930s cartoons sounds fucking cool. But they took the least interesting way of executing that idea. Bendy doesn't even do any cartoony shit and the environments are all boring as hell to navigate. It's a real shame.

Same. I thought the idea was cool but the execution was absolutely atrocious. Definitely the shittiest "viral trend" game that's happened in the recent years.

>hooks her legs on the ship, stretches and winds her legs around the lighthouse
>unwinds and starts flying back towards where her legs are hooked
>scene change
>her legs are now behind her and she's flying in the opposite direction of them

Attached: 1432493205429.png (466x720, 98K)

It's not enough that you fucking mouth breather talk about cancerous stuff such as gacha and lootboxes, now you start a fucking thread about trannie's universe?

Attached: D0D943503C4D44B69472F6F0282320A2.png (500x388, 73K)

KILL ALL Yea Forums TRANNIES

Animators can't into animating nor consistency, but is fine because she killed em' lesbian gems and at the end of the day that is the most important thing.

Attached: 1536985985315.gif (200x200, 6K)

If you are stretchy and bouncy enough it is possible to snap on to different surfaces pretty quickly.

SHE'S CUTE BUT WHY DOES EVERY CHARACTER ON THAT SHOW HAVE THAT STUPID FUCKING CURVE ON THEIR FACE, AS IF THEY'RE ALL PUFFING THEIR CHEEKS

>I will play the game because there's a pink girl from the cartoon for kids that is popular now

I want Yea Forums to leave and Yea Forums to come back

>Courage
wow that's a bit left field

I mean I'm not even necessarily disagreeing with you, I just can't imagine how that show is what comes to your mind of all things

Attached: 8f93c0b24f2af586f99801e85c638d6afbaed3c6_00.jpg (350x320, 28K)

SeeFrom scene to scene characters are drawn in entirely different styles and models. If you pay even the slightest bit of attention to the show visually you'll be able to find at least a dozen or so similar errors in each episode

Attached: iu.png (708x444, 191K)

>starts to seduce other children

What?

It's just the modern "CalArts" style I guess. I don't hate it as much as some people do, animation has always followed shitty trends.

Attached: 1567499556519.png (350x375, 47K)

I remember there was one animator who drew characters like Peridot with nice-ass hips and stuff, but I don't remember which one it was.

This is a pretty accurate assessment

At this point Steven's just done with dealing with leftovers of his mom's shit from 5000+ years ago.
She really did fuck over literally everyone she came into contact with.

>Watch this movie as I'm told the new character has a lot of western animation influence and isn't just calarts or the usual bullshit
>It's genuinely fucking awful
>The character has a few moments of clean animation but everything else is the usual modern day cartoon garbage
>She can't even sing to save her life

I honestly don't know why I bothered.

Attached: 678c68ab270e54675037d3c7006d81408a51256e4c895bef9e89bdbfd20931fb.png (533x777, 113K)

Well I mean if you wanna be literal, rebecca sugar wants to use the show as a tool to indoctrinate 8 year olds with her philosophy, I do think they got tard wrangled since CN was getting tired of finding ABSOLUTELY DEAD AIR to dump a batch of new episodes to because literally nobody watched the show otherwise.

Attached: 236187236871.jpg (311x167, 25K)

Go back to Yea Forums, all of you.
Alright, what is this bullshit I've been seeing everywhere for the past couple weeks now? I was gaslit into watching the first 2 and a half seasons of the show, but dropped it because it was boring and going nowhere fast, can someone give me a quick rundown on what I missed?

Her actress is literally a professional singer on Broadway.

As someone who has studied animation a significant amount, this shit hurts my very soul. Why would you ever allow this to happen

Attached: [visibly disturbed].jpg (405x544, 26K)

Rose (Steven's mom) was Pink Diamond. Steven does hero shit, ends up talking down the Diamonds because of course he does. Now there's a movie and the villain is the best character the show has had.

Funny part is all they'd need to do to fix the scene is to add in a scene where she snaps around the drill to attack the women from behind before the shot where her legs are behind her.

Someone was saying a few days ago that in the OK KO finale they snuck in some "jokes" that were regularly repeated on the Yea Forums threads. Does anyone have any context for this?

Incidentally the moral of the movie could be taken that women are fucking awful to what are essentially children and leave them for the man to fix later.

Attached: 4576875887.png (500x374, 304K)

No watch the show also you weren't gaslit you retard

You could just have said you don't know anything about animation or musicials
Don't bother defending yourself further, you will just seem more retarded

Attached: dunning-kruger-effect-and-mount-stupid-60px.png (600x565, 27K)

But he's totally right about the animation. They really only go halfway to make her look like a classical cartoon. Aside from the occasional facial expression it's basically just your typical current day stuff. It's no Cuphead nor Peacock from Skullgirls.

it's fucking shounen anime you retard

Both shows have a "pink" protagonist that often saves the day by dealing with the antagonist's personal problems.

>Steven Universe threads now on Yea Forums
You faggots get the fuck out, you motherfuckers made Yea Forums unbrowsable for anyone not involved in that cult of a fanbase surrounded your shitshow.

you'd be surprised how applicable this is to the show in general. Normally for most of the problems Steven has to turn to the patriarch (Greg) for answers because the crystal gems are too incompetent

the SU crew have gone on record about how they don't use height charts or anything for storyboarding, and claim as long as the character is recognizable it doesn't matter how off model they are.

>>She can't even sing to save her life
There is so much legitimate shit in the show and movie you could choose from to criticize, how could you hone in on one of the few good things about it?

Laughable, don't pretend there isn't already a huge proportion of threads that have nothing to do with video games, made by the very Yea Forumsirgins themselves
You don't care about it the quality of the board, it's just this one thing that you dislike

Guessing by the animation, It's something the diamonds had growing up.

You can imagine a white one practising her posing to have White Diamond be amused that it is a perfect model of Gem society in acting it's role.

Yellow Spindel is probably lost or broken or shoved into some alley after being told it is no longer needed. Blue Spindel probably hung herself due to being unable to cheer up Blue Diamond

>they don't use height charts
Then how can you tell how big anything is in relation to another thing? All this does is make a huge mess of continuity problems and I don't see why this was even approved at all by a studio

I've worked with a professional storyboard artist and one of the MAIN THINGS that he talks about with animation is consistency and staying on-model, what are these idiots at CN doing

Attached: concerned monkey.gif (200x200, 3.46M)

At least use a good cartoon then.

Trannies genocide when, brother?

Nice to know you didn't actually care, and it was just the subject that ticked you off

Her weapon probably is a Jester cane

Have you seen the travesty that is OK KO yet?
Or even worse...Problem Solverz.

>you get a spinel in the mail
>what do you do

Attached: 1567547150824.png (1275x718, 851K)

Was OK KO good at all?

OK KO is wasted potential in cartoon form
Problem Solverz is brain cancer in cartoon form

Attached: 1567505618998.gif (540x304, 676K)

Learn to hide posts

Why is mlp banned but this trash isn't?

Favorite Cuphead bosses were King Dice (and all of the fights therein), Hilda Berg and the Ghost Train.
Worst shit was the Dragon and the Bee. Bee was the fucking worst.
Really love the cute character designs and how polished the gameplay is, but god fucking damn there's a few stinkers crawling about sometimes.

Attached: 1492561367056.png (175x282, 26K)

They just don't care, I'm honestly surprised they finally gave Steven a growth spurt since he was shrinking every season.

Attached: 1488689331081.jpg (953x416, 176K)

Why are other babies aborted but you weren't?

Some might claim the Sonic episode is good if you want a Sonic equivalent of Double Rainboom.

Holy shit those middle two

Sorry but you're wrong user. You should stop posting desu.

I thought I left Yea Forums.

Acting within expectations, get back to me when you've gained some self awareness. Or you could just keep making non-posts like a caveman

why would you want to leave

Attached: 1566120963168.jpg (750x823, 443K)

Why are the autistic trannies and sjwlards shitting up the board with disgusting mlp/SU Western trash when they could acquire tastes and start watching something that isn't garbage instead?

Attached: 86733l.jpg (419x600, 54K)

Go away
SU is gay

You might as well just watch the movie she's from since it's a recap/best-of of the show anyway

Because it's nothing but SU threads now.

Just realized I (You)'d someone, didn't mean to.

You save this for shock value or something?

There's still the occasional Ben 10 and Johnny Bravo threads. It's not as good as it used to be, just like Yea Forums. But there's diamonds in the ruff on both boards

Attached: 1566192414863.jpg (1358x1433, 223K)

americans

Lmao dumb fuckin bsby

fucking niggers

Babby puncher Deluxe

was she in gem form in the mail and reforms to be my size or is it a mini-spinel in the mail?
either way its going to be me loving them forever and carrying them everywhere whether they big or small

Gem Form
Good answer

Attached: 1567554260252.png (797x545, 161K)

made in abyss isnt garbage? thats news to me

why are you shilling this pink dyke so much?

>you'll never get to fuck spinel
It hurts.

This thread was infested and needs to be nuked

>Saying this when smashfag regularly leaks to Yea Forums and Yea Forums

Spinel is straight and craves human cock.

Attached: 1567981205438.jpg (629x536, 87K)

>tfw see an active cuphead thread in the catalog
>was late to the party and think it's finally time to talk about how I feel about the game
Hey guys what's going on in this thre-

Attached: 1537717485618.jpg (640x464, 26K)

hey reboot was a good show we can talk about that if you wan

You missed the boat on actual discussion

Channel is better

Attached: Spinel 4vr.png (2601x2789, 243K)

Attached: HATE SHOW.png (954x621, 178K)