SNES Online

What are you playing?

Handheld or docked?

What are you drinking?

Attached: H2x1_NSwitchDS_NintendoSwitchOnline_SNESgames_image1600w.jpg (1600x800, 315K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lZ1WDo2EhLc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

a link to the past
handheld
water or tea

Stunt Race FX
Handheld because I never go into my living room because I never have guests and haven't gotten around to moving my switch dock to my room
water and soda

The movement and physics of actual SMW feel so weird after playing SMM2 for months. I'm too used to pressing the shoulder button to spin jump. Especially since the version of SMW I played most was SMA2, which also mapped the spin jump to the right shoulder button.

I hope they eventually put FF 4 and Earthbound in the snes online. BoF is a good first step for jrpgs. It's pretty fun

Breath of Fire for the first time. I never played the first game in the series but I don't think it's gonna change my mind about four being the best one.
>Handheld or docked?
Both
>What are you drinking?
Water

just got the true ending for super ghouls 'n ghosts without save states or rewind feels good man

Trying to learn Super Soccer, it's hard as shit;
in-between bouts of Starfox, MarioKart, BrawlBros.
Handheld.
Tea.

Playing:
SMW
Mario Kart
Puyo Puyo
Yoshi's Island
Kirby's Dream Course

Hoping for:
Mega Man 7
Rockman & Forte
DKC 1-3
Kirby Super Star
Super Mario All Stars
Zombies Ate My Neighbors
Contra III

nothing until they put super mari rpg or earthound on it

LttP and yoshis island. I play normal switch games docked but snes/nes games in handheld.

>Playing
I'm finally beating Super Mario World for the first time! I've always played it to various lengths on GBA and SNES emulators but I always ended up losing my game or my data somehow (RIP my Dingoo)
>Handheld or docked
After playing SNES games on my 3DS, it's actually kind of nice being able to just play them on my TV without fucking with my laptop or Retroarch on PS3
>Drinking
Pic related

Attached: 41367578_2129235920677180_886205233821122560_n.jpg (780x521, 33K)

>Drinking
I almost died yesterday for drinking too much beer, I love beer.

Playing Fzero while listening to this

youtu.be/lZ1WDo2EhLc

Beer is yucky

imagine paying for roms

I really like the taste of it, it reminds me of some type of bread that is only made in my hometown.

Spent the whole weekend introducing my nephews to Super Metroid. After a lot of attempts before no to do it, I'm glad they finally got in the mood to try it.

>Snes
>Online

Wat

I've been playing some snes games and didn't know this.

what's the emulation like on switch?

Whats it like paying for roms?

Shouldnt you be raping someone with squee?

What?

I played Super Earth Defense Force and was disappointed it was unrelated to the EDF games but it was okay

i never played the switch in handheld mode, what kind of fucking retarded gayass roodypoo would do that?

shit

>buys a handheld device
>hurrdurr it has tv out it is a home console

>being this much retarded

Playing some Super Mario World while being comfy on my bed is really nice

Attached: 1538107657545.jpg (1200x1106, 342K)

>Playing?
Pilotwings, Yoshi’s Island, SMW
>Handheld or Docked?
Handheld
>What are you drinking?
Nothing, currently.

Super mario kart is hard.

Playing Super Mario Kart makes me hanker for some Mario Kart 64, but we're probably not getting N64 games for another damn year again

make sure you get the coins