Adam or JC?

Adam or JC?

Attached: li2cgomxwlqy.jpg (640x640, 44K)

JC has more memorable dialogue, but I prefer Adam overall. Just wish he looked less out of place.

What do you mean with out of place?

Adam's voice is more epic

His appearance is a stark comparison to almost every other character. Specifically his beard.

Jesus Christ. Denton

Fuck you
i like his beard

You mean Tony Stark? I think Adam would be a great Stark villain. Or support character.

Alex

Attached: fls1mn4ij2311.png (2470x1150, 608K)

JC, but Adam is still pretty god damn good

>so cool he crashes the game
He crashed the series, mate.

>Gets cucked by UNATCO
What did he mean by this?

Unrelated question: Do you think Eidos is gearing up for an eventual soft-reboot of Deus Ex? As in releasing it as a proper, more integrated sequel to HR and MD.

You mean a casualized "reimagining" of DX1, or a HR/MD sequel that ignores DX1?

A bit of both, ideally. Because when I look at a game like the classic Deus Ex, I just can't imagine the modern stuff falling into line like that. Keep Denton, the overall plot, the modern visuals and music, but change just enough that its more sensibly congruent with HR/MD.

Basically I want the Mad Max Fury Road approach.

Would sucks

>Deus Ex 1 with no skills, less exploration, regenerating health, aug canisters are replaced, voice acting gets redone, invincible kids, and everything has to look more sci fi than the original, killing the 15 minutes into the future look

I like JC just because he's more of a meme, but as a character jensen is better written

Attached: 1568002847068.png (800x923, 1.11M)

JC.
Adam got cucked to hell and back

JC

Paul.

based

Adam is cool but JC has a sort of Francis York charm to him.

He looks fine standing next to Sarif but I mostly agree

charmingly autistic.

Both

Attached: JC Jensen.jpg (300x400, 11K)

No contest

Attached: makeme.png (544x357, 244K)

Adam