Would you be mad if Vergil was never playable in DMC5 because they were already working on DMC6 which has him as a...

Would you be mad if Vergil was never playable in DMC5 because they were already working on DMC6 which has him as a playable protagonist?

Attached: 1553313659518.jpg (1024x616, 48K)

kind of

Attached: 1481183471204.png (854x480, 470K)

>mfw broke my RT because of weapon switching
NOOOOO I WANTED TO PLAY MORE

Attached: 73lf4g0nkdl21.jpg (640x419, 39K)

Yes, we don't even know if there will be a dmc 6 and I don't want to wait so long again.

>vergil being playable in the base game
Only in our dreams

DMC5:SE will be released 2021 and DMC6 2023.

Not as long as we get that DMC6 in less than 3 years.

Anime 2022, plot will lead into the plot of DMC6.

Actually, you know what, I would be glad. I'm tired of Vergil being an afterthought.

Who is this old woman character?

Vergil will literally never be playable in a base DMC game. It has been proven 3 times now that the inclusion of Vergil into the game is enough to resell the full game again to lots of people.

Didn't Capcom say they wanted to move away from releasing Special Editions?

DmC had Vergil DLC. 4SE was 7 years after 4 and a new generation. Only 3SE can be considered just selling the game again.

>DMC 6 in 2023
Too early, itsuno is working in Dragon's Dogma 2 and after that he will direct Rival Schools 3.

5 will be Itsuno's last DMC.

It's because he's boring user. Dante atleast has somewhat of a personality, AND to top that off he has associates to play off of, trish, lady, morrison, his nephew, and redneck girl. Vergil has nothing. His only friend is his brother, he a loser.

It's annoying that they didn't put him in the base game for 5 since he was in the game. Feels like they made V just so they would have an excuse to not have Vergil in the base game so we'd need to buy a special edition and Itsuno borrowed DmC ideas for 5 so why couldn't they borrow the idea to have Vergil get his own dlc.

It's like Dante's the protagonist or something.

That's because Dante killed Vergil's friends. Twice.

Attached: 1560916094800.jpg (1200x1746, 65K)

Here's my idea for DMC6:
>follows the end of DMC5
>takes place in an absolutely gigantic castle inside of Hell
>Vergil is captured/disappears and Dante has to find and rescue him
>there are no missions, instead there is a seamless interconnected map, similar to RE2make
>like DMC1/DMC3/RE, you find macguffins to progress, but you have a bit more choice in how to proceed
>rooms are spacious enough to accommodate the camera but all have unique quirks, there's a lot more effort put into the level design
>Dante loses most of his strength at the beginning of the game
>Dante regains all of his old styles over the course of the game, along with new styles, guns, and devil arms (including a new musical instrument, and a weapon that increases in power depending on the style rank)
>there is a Mr. X/Nemesis-esque monster that stalks Dante at certain points (he is beatable but very strong, similar to Urizen 1), he will even interrupt regular battles
>about halfway through the game, Dante frees Vergil, but is captured himself
>you play as Vergil for the second half of the game and explore the rest of the castle
>for the first time, Vergil gets brand new weapons
>Vergil's gimmick is that each of his weapons gives him unique projectile and style moves, and all of them fit his personality
>at the end of the game Vergil and Dante fight the demonic master of the castle, alternating between forms
>the true final boss is a possessed Dante, a mirror of the DMC3/DMC5 final boss
>Nero is DLC

Do you rike it?

Attached: dante for you.jpg (488x488, 60K)

He's good enough to sell games at least. After 5 we shouldn't have the he's boring problem anymore.

>twice
You were the first ones?

It should be Vergil rescuing Dante.

I wanna play as Vergil in his Sin Devil Trigger through out an entire spin off game desu

Attached: vergil the devil.jpg (3840x2160, 1.41M)

>Dante atleast has somewhat of a personality
I guess being wacky woohoo is the only personality that can count as a personality.
>AND to top that off he has associates to play off of
Vergil also has his Son and Nico. He already spent time with them as V. Plus it's not like they couldn't bring people in specifically to play off Vergil. Kinda like how Griffon and V had good banter.

Attached: 1555048754067.jpg (1125x796, 252K)

Its too good to happen.

Attached: 1557310394698.jpg (1470x2048, 360K)

Yes

How the fuck do you hambeasts do this?
I never broke a controller barring the rubbers getting worn over time and having to replace them.

>5 will be Itsuno's last DMC.
So who will replace him in DMC6 then?

One liners and staring into the distance isn't a personality
>he has his son
Whom has more chemistry with Dante than he does Vergil lol. They didn't exhange much of anything at the end of 5.

DmC was a special case because it wasn't a DMC game and needed to damage control.
They still resold full game as Definitive which had some much needed QoL changes.

I'm glad they kept the core Kaneko design base and just expanded from it instead of making something entirely different.

If they did add Vergil, I'd only be happy if they gave him unique missions/story. I'm tired of just running through the same missions again with Vergil like in DMC3 and DMC4. It's fucking lazy.

Have Nero work together with Vergil like they did in 5. V jelled pretty well with Nero so much so the fujos draw them fucking each other.

Attached: EDtg74-U8AMoDAG.jpg (1536x2048, 606K)

I don't think either possibility is a thing but
I kinda don't care anymore. Dante and Vergil are not that interesting anymore and I don't like Nero, never have.

By "broke" I meant it got loose. To the point it stays until I pull it out. It basically became like a drawer.

>Whom has more chemistry with Dante than he does Vergil lol. They didn't exhange much of anything at the end of 5.

Were you just not able to beat Vergil with Dante so you missed the whole Nero fight? Plus him and V had a lot of chemistry.

I think they're talking about Vergil in 3.

Nero barely talked to V other than making confused faces at him lol. Daddy said some one liners, then threw a book at him.

Sounds like you snapped the spring, triggers use a rubber backed by a sprint for the "bounce back" effect. Unscrew it and check if it snapped, if it did then replace it. Chances are you didn't snap it but made it fall out of its hinge in which case you'll just need to reattach it.
Either way you're still a hambeast for fucking up a pad like this.

Nero interacted with V more than Dante did.

Even so, if what you're say is true than they haven't even interacted enough to know what chemistry they would have. So it's not even helping your argument.

I know I shouldn't hope for something at tgs

Attached: 1556347783924.png (525x546, 270K)

>Plus it's not like they couldn't bring people in specifically to play off Vergil.

Vergil will get a big titty goth GF in DMC6.

Attached: 1553474244890.jpg (1200x675, 79K)