Is this game worth playing? Got it for free on my hacked switch so price isn't a factor

Is this game worth playing? Got it for free on my hacked switch so price isn't a factor.

Attached: C2FD1EB6-746A-45CB-B0E3-7EB59732B0AE-3787-000003FD48DFBD80.jpg (1173x1902, 231K)

I hated it, but many people say they liked it. They're wrong, but maybe you're wrong too, I don't know.

If you already got it installed, just PLAY it. Why ask the internet after you already have it?

It feels really, really dry.

probably the most forgettable ff game

You either like it or you dont. Storywise the game would be much better if Vaan and Penelo fucked off or never were a thing to begin with and Balthier was the MC.

Like the trails in the sky series?

Never played that one so I wouldn't know.

say that to my face not online fucker and see what happens

I liked the original a lot. it was even my favourite mainline FF game. But the Zodiac age triggered my decision anxiety HARD

The story is absolute fucking garbage.
The setting is complete shit (don't get me wrong; I like Ivalice, but not this Star Wars rip-off of Ivalice).
The characters might as well not exist at all.
However, the Hunts and everything surrounding the Centurio clan are really fucking good.

>feels guilty about stealing games. Goes on anonymous message board to flex o mask his shame.

If you gonna steal something at least, own up to it you pussy bitch.

Never got the appeal of this game honestly

No, the game was unfinished and you can tell because of the plot and characters.

>But the Zodiac age triggered my decision anxiety HARD
Unless you are an absolute brainlet most job combinations more or less worked out

My childhood's never gonna end, is it?

Attached: 20190909_110839.jpg (1080x1441, 648K)

It's great, but you'll probably hate it just like all of the other jizzbrained retards with shit taste on this board.

No. The story goes nowhere and the characters are made of cardboard. It feels like an absolute waste of time and totally uninteresting and disappointing from the beginning right to and through the ending credits.

It is good, just be sure to read the mechanics of how the game plays (specifically the Gambit System) to have fun.
Some people complain about how it can be completely automated, but getting to that point is half the fun

Because he might not want to waste time. I made the mistake of playing FF12 thinking it would be good/interesting, and then got trapped with it and fooled into continuing... I mean once I had already spent many hours on the game, I wanted to continue to see if it would get better/interesting but that never happened. So in the end it only felt like a total waste of time. Maybe OP has had such experiences with other games and wants to avoid it.

Which ivalice did you like? I've liked ff tactics and only played ff 3 and 4, now thinking of playing ff xii.

>Gambit System

"G" next to the characters name means "Auto Attack".

That's all anyone needs to know. And that's all that is, at its core. Just give everyone swords and set them to auto attack the nearest enemy as well as the enemy the leader is attacking. Then the game plays itself. You only need to move the character around.

No. Terrible combat, characters, story and voice acting.

Another Virtuous Studios turd?

You can find an Undub version of the PS2 original, meaning it's been modded to have Jap voices. It makes it sound significantly less cringe. The game itself and the characters are still just as bad though.

Saddest thing is that it's still nowhere near the worst FF out there. The series really went to shit after IX.

at least X was properly finished
the development problems started with XII

Not worth free.

This
If you’re gonna be a nigger at least be a confidence one
Bitch made niggers deserve death

If you choice Shikari job then keep in mind that all 4 ninja blade licence lock behind Quickening nodes and you can only unlock 3/4 Quickening nodes.

the Ivalice from the original Tactics. It's great.

I thought vagrant story and ff xii are closest to ff tactics in lore. Ff tactics advance 1/2 are the furthest

How can you be so wrong? You have to change and adapt the gambits to each situation.
Your healer keeps overhealing the team and burning all their mana? Change the value that they heal at
You attacker keeps attacking instead of resurrecting the party with phoenix downs? Change the Priority of using the item
Any Black mage worth their salt has gambits that prioritize enemies with a weakness, and then spamming shades of black for the free spell damage

Yeah, I was just about to add Vagrant Story but I had already hit the post button.
I just can't stand the fucking spaceships from XII.