This is a video game. Hard to believe, isn't it?

This is a video game. Hard to believe, isn't it?

Attached: D-6HhrGWwAEYUxe.jpg (1920x1080, 449K)

What game is this from

Yeah I love batman

Dragon Age, it looks like.

deadpool

SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom

What was the design philosophy behind the added texturing and extra lines?

For me, it's the black cat suit

Attached: tcbp5oaeonl11.jpg (1920x1080, 97K)

>There are at least 10 other spiders much more interesting than the original, and also Miles.
>Peter is still the main protagonist

:/

Ultimate Alliance 3

I really don't like the carbon fiber look behind Scarlet. It should be more cloth like.

photo mode

>jaggies
>artificial DoF
yeah, oh so unbelievable

So I bought Spider-Man on sale digitally for 15 dollars but I have yet to download it. Am I a stupid faggot? Should I just download it and play it?

Good taste, I used that one a lot and my other favorite is the metal iron spider man suit with the light up eyes.

Too bad his movies gonna flop now :(

Gross. I hated this suit in the Deadpool comic, and Im surprised it managed to get a spot before Cosmic Spider-Man.

Sucks that the combat is shit. Punches feel like slaps and Saber agents make combats long enough to bore

Attached: 1537360331019.jpg (438x397, 48K)

it's a video game. literally everything about it is "artificial". there's no "real" way to do DoF

>niggers
>interesting
heh

It's for the game's photorealistic art style. The suit would look super cartoony and unrealistic with a basic flat shader across the entire suit. Most suits in the game go for "what if this suit was photorealistic" design philosophy except for the intentionally cartoony skins, like the classic cel-shaded one.

No, because there is not a chain link fence anywhere on the planet that is that shiny and clean.

Nice reading comprehension.

Attached: 1555209855738.jpg (1041x1600, 489K)

Rock em sock em robots for the game boy advance

>muh jaggies
>muh artificial DoF
Holy shit, talk about being a pedantic and scrutinizing faggot. Most people don't even notice this shit. There's no pleasing people like you.

>40 fucking suits

What were they thinking?

It’s more than 39

I hope you're not counting anyone from the clone saga

oh ok, you were only pretending to be retarded

>at least 5 of them are armored spiders

Looks like Fable 1 from the original xbox my man

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

I'll explain it to you then since you're obviously a nigger that dropped out of school, he said
>There are at least 10 other spiders much more interesting than the original, and also Miles.
implying that there are character more interesting than both Peter and Miles. He is saying Miles and Peter are both uninteresting. Now close the thread and go read you stupid ape.

Nah, i believe that console players have low standards tho...

don't mind me just posting the best suit

Attached: Du1qOSmXgAAPVQD.0.jpg (1200x800, 107K)

The gadgets and skills make it so much more fun, I can't stand beat em ups but the fights in this game are just my style

I don't get the appeal. You can't even see any details when you're swinging around, it may as well be a pure black onsie.

nice damage control, even if it doesn't make any sense. But it's ok, anything to sound smart, in the end.

Correct me if I'm wrong here but uh, I think that's Sonic The Hedgehog for the Sega Genesis.

Attached: image.jpg (1198x866, 116K)

>nice damage control, even if it doesn't make any sense.
But it litterally does considering this game used Peter and Miles

super mario

I too, can put useless commas, in order to elevate myself.

Miles is and always will be garbage

He is literally just all the Spidermen combined.

MVC2

TWEWY Final Re:MiX 4k

Stay mad and take your irrelevant Spider-Shitters with you.
Can't beat the OG Spider.

Attached: image.jpg (3840x2160, 1.22M)

Attached: spider-man-far-from-home-stealth-suite-screenshot.jpg (800x450, 47K)

Based and Ultimatepilled.

Jesus Christ, Fisher!

Yeah sure, of course. Whatever you say, buddy.
Whatever helps you sleep better at night.

If you think the use of commas can elevate you, you are clueless about how languages work.

Tetris 99

So did you actually think anyone was defending Miles or were you just pretending to be retarded?

Attached: vjlj6foy78l11.jpg (1920x1080, 86K)

Attached: d07e015659dc7ff52a5f2257340bab60.jpg (1080x1350, 140K)

not really. you should see some of the armor mods people make for fallout 4

I wanna a suck a mans dick while he’s wearing a Spider-Man suit

It's like fat grill photo in Instagram.
Good angle, crop, shop.

>he doesn't thwip as classic spider with the quips suit power
lmao

>Video game looks better than a 200 million dollar movie CGI

Attached: homcoming screenshot 595d6589298d4aa81f8b473f-750-375.jpg (750x375, 38K)

neck yourself

That pic could easily pass as an official poster of an hypothetical Spiderman 4, yeah it has some tweaks but it looks almost the same in the game loading screens

uhhhh you're joking right? please tell me you are.
This is modded Skyrim you nitwit

>shop
it's my image and I didn't do anything to it outside of the photomode filters included in the game

Yeah the suits look like shit when you put them in bad lighting, far away, and at a high angle.

Dragonball: The Game

Attached: 1552043788247.gif (500x375, 2M)

well his grammar sucks lol

Captain Spiderica

To clean.

>He doesn't use the best armor
I'm pretty disappointed it was so deep into the DLC while shit noone uses like Armor MK4 is in the base game

Attached: Ar.jpg (600x926, 189K)

So, this game runs and looks nice on the base PS4?

>not playing through the whole game with the battle damaged variant with the quipping ability

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20181020135341.png (1920x1080, 2.67M)

yeah, that image is from a base PS4 and the game looks really nice except for specific situations like back alleys where the textures look kind of wet/muddy

Marvels Spider-Man or otherwise known as Spider-Man PS4

Nice, I was afraid of being disapointed because I don't have a Pro and just want to play this for the visuals. Thank you, user.

why would you intentionally misdirect someone like that?

Loved insomniac's spider-man but the DLC left such a sour taste in my mouth.
Oh well. Sequel will probably be great regardless.

Unrelated but Jake G did such a good job as Mysterio in the recent movie I thought

Needs an Agent Venom suit

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20190702162912.png (1920x1080, 2.5M)