When does this game get good? I have been playing this game for almost 50 hrs. Finished W1 and W2...

When does this game get good? I have been playing this game for almost 50 hrs. Finished W1 and W2, but this just puts me to sleep, and almost all the side content like sidequests and map objectives feel like it is just there to make the game seem like it's filled with content, but it's all meaningless. At this point feels like a chore to play. am I doing something wrong?

Attached: 60c724a052275a049d857d53957dc38e9347742f52372bb956d992b43efa8fb5_product_card_v2_mobile_slider_639.j (639x361, 24K)

Yes

You've played the game for 50 hours despite not enjoying it? What are you, retarded?

Just like to play the game more than 20 mins before coming to a conclusion. I can see where the game is good but so far has been pretty lackluster. Reason why I ask if I'm doing something wrong.

There is nothing fun about this game.

It doesn't get good.

It doesn't. You're suppose to "play it for the story" but even that is boring and dragged on forever

Im playing through all three games as well right now. I just beat Witcher 1 EE and now Im on Witcher 2 EE and I'm looking forward to playing Witcher 3 again. Its the first time Im playing all the games on PC with mods. First time I ever played Witcher 1 at all. It was alright and it was much more like Witcher 3 than it is to Witcher 2. Witcher 2 seems like a much different game compared to the others.

If you aren't enjoying it within the first couple hours, then it isn't for you. It's basically the Trails of WRPGs. It's all about the world building and character interaction. With plenty of sideshit to do. I enjoyed it but I definitely had to take breaks from it in order to finish it all. Doing all the quests, exploring a little and throwing some gwent into the mix. It's easily a 200+ hour game. That's not even including the DLC.

You managed to beat the first one, you can play anything at this point.

Are the sidequests something I can completely ignore? I have done every sidequest I have available until now but all of them feel inconsequential. Feels like I should just focus on the main quests and move on.

I'd ignore a lot of the armor hunts and blatant chorey sidequests like fighting and shit you get from question marks. A lot of them related to the main cast and major characters are worth doing. The monster contracts are pretty fun as well.

That's okay I guess. Main problem that I can see now, is I finished both W1 and W2 around the 50-55 hr mark. I Have almost the same time played in this game and only got to the second big open area. Never felt that W1 or 2 felt incomplete, but this one just seems to drag on an on.

>am I doing something wrong?
Yes. The question marks on the map are just there to appease ADHD kids, they are meaningless distractions pretty much. The rest of the game is 10/10.

It's a boring game no joke

Turning the question marks off makes life more convenient. I still found a lot of places just because I went to see what's in x place, but when I had the map full of markers like that, I felt like I had to go to all of them. Ultimately I also turned off the minimap, but the game isn't really built for that at all so it probably makes it less enjoyable

You either like it or you don't. There is no definitive answer because everybody has preferences. Its all about preferences. I happen to like it enough to play through quite a few times, but most here will tell you its shit based on a few cherrypicked webms of idiots being terrible at the combat.

Cope

Attached: witcher3gotyimage1.jpg (1586x1048, 341K)

These WITCHER 3 ACTUALLY BAD!!! threads are so cringe.

Blood and Wine