Are they OP?

Are they OP?

Attached: CFFBE105-D83C-4568-B5CB-37983635B8E8.jpg (640x360, 65K)

No, just mid-tier.

Not really. They have major design flaws in that their combo game is non-existent and their over reliance on the grenade egg means they have to play very degenerate to get any kind of pressure going.

Is this a GTA mod?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

Another small note, they are VERY light. Was surprised by how easy it is to knock them out.

retard

Not that light. Tied with Snake and ROB for 17th heaviest, so solidly in the heavyweight category.

Rear Egg is definitely the cornerstone of their gameplay. It's not as braindead or obnoxious as most other projectiles or character-generated items in the game due to the short fuse and light damage/knockback on its own. You have to physically get in there with the grenade to convert a hit or area-denial trap into a followup. So they end up playing in this mid-range zone, trying to control space with nades and nickel-and-diming opponents for damage instead of comboing or spamming shots from across the stage. Egg Firing works like a Mario Fireball, and it also functions well in that mid-range distance, synergizes well with the grenade.

Overall I feel like they are currently in the middle of the pack. I could see egg play being optimized and giving them some competitive merit, but I also worry about some matchups and fear that their overall gameplan could end up being somewhat linear and predictable. It all depends on how effective the egg play turns out to be in conjunction with smart use of Wonderwing.

Attached: banjokazooieicon.png (200x200, 17K)

H-how degenerate?

i'd say he could be high tier

I have seen people do some sick combos with banjo on the last couple of days

Not even close

>light

They're like one of the heaviest characters in the game what are you smoking?

>Joker comes out
>he's top tier
>Hero comes out
>he's top tier
>Banjo comes out
>he's mid tier
>Mii Gunner is the star of the update
Get fucked

Attached: 1567993325174.jpg (600x400, 49K)

His up tilt is so shit

Its literally an anti-air kill move

>hero
>top tier
retard

Very degenerate.

No, but they're hella fun.

>sans outfit stole the show lol!
That's it user, keep repeating it I'm sure it'll be true eventually

He is

I for one am glad they're mid tier instead of absolute fucking cancer like the first two DLCs.

Do you really need combos when you can delete stocks so easily with Wonderwing? You can literally react punish some moves with it.

Who the hell cares if they’re op or not, they’re fun as fuck to play as and that’s all what matters
(Also, the board was pure banjo posting for like two months, and most people already forgot about sans)

Attached: 1CDBDB79-0C8B-4843-94E1-628C14E37115.jpg (184x138, 5K)

Have fun losing

I don't mind banjo but that banjo thread is almost always the same guy with the same kind of replies.

I have won like 95% of the matches where I used banjo in elite smash

Attached: A06068CB-2912-4B60-9F9C-C15C26C16388.jpg (720x732, 261K)