Sony's next-gen plans (supposedly from internal SIE Europe memo)

The following info I'll be sharing in this thread is from a memo that was sent to me by someone who has relations with SIE Europe. The memo is a series of highlights of what's to come for SIE and the PlayStation brand for the rest of FY 2019 and FY 2020. While I could share images, for my own safety I won't agree the memo document , but I will summarize and share a few of the images shown in the memo. Don't go beyond this thread if you'd like to be surprised for these announcments.

>Sony will once again skip PlayStation experience this year in an effort to take some more time and prepare for next generation.
>Another "State of Play" video presentation is set to happen in early November which will focus on upcoming PS4 titles for 2019 and 2020 (ie Last of Us Part II, Days Gone, star wars Jedi: fallen order and final fantasy VII remake).
>The next PlayStation meeting takes place on January 15, 2020 at the PlayStation theater in New York. This is where many next-gen announcments will occur, including the unviel of the PlayStation 5. Certain features of the console, the console's design + controller (dualshock 5), and a launch window (October 2020) will be discussed. They will also present upcoming games for the platform (mentioned below) and will tease at a 2nd gen PSVR.
>Ghosts of Tsushima, Death Stranding Definitive Edition and a new IP from Naughty Dog are a few of the titles launching alongside the PS5 in October of that year. Last of us part II and final fantasy VII remake are also getting enhanced ports but are slated for a 2021 release date.
>New IPs will be a focus for the PS5 software, as new IPs from SIE Japan Studio, Santa Monica Studio and Insomniac Games are also in the works slated to launch in 2020-2022.
>SIE is looking sign deals with more third party publishers as more third party exclusive games and/or content will be available on the PS5.

Attached: ded6113715721f769372b72a04df9d9d.jpg (550x504, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ivwgE_t8a5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Days Gone DLC will be presented at the next State of Play* . I'm aware the game is already out. My bad

for my own safety I won't share the memo document itself*

YOU FUCKED UP YOU FUCKED UP YOU FUCKED UP

Attached: 0C5B7184-FA4E-459A-A418-CEC8F788E938.jpg (960x540, 730K)

>star wars Jedi: fallen order
Fake leak, MS has marketing for this shit

>Don't go beyond this thread if you'd like to be surprised for these announcments.

I read it and there’s literally nothing surprising

>Sony will come back to E3 for the E3 2020 show where PS5 will be the highlight of their presence. They'll be holding a media press conference once again, including a post-conference stream that will be live on twitch and YouTube featuring developer interviews and gameplay for upcoming titles, similar to that of nintendo's treehouse live.
>PS5 details will be revealed throughout the year until it's planned worldwide release in October 2020.
>Sony is planning to move production of all PlayStation products to southeast Asia in an effort to avoid possible US tariffs, this includes the PS5 and 2nd gen PSVR.
>This will maintain the price of the PS5 as they are aiming for a €499 MSRP ($499 USD). This is a fair price considering the specs and features it's going for.

Thanks for the acknowledgement :)

>supposedly

I hope you didn't put any effort into this

Official logo/branding

Attached: 1567913554965.png (1356x592, 14K)

PS5's final design

Attached: ps5-7-768x681.jpg (768x681, 17K)

Dualshock 5 + side view

Attached: ps5-5.jpg (855x768, 22K)

Attached: ps5-4-768x432.jpg (768x432, 10K)

I'm sure sony got a weird shape for no reason.

Absolutely ugly and too close to the PS4. I wish PS would go back to the color logo

Attached: 1534981716979.jpg (1077x944, 235K)

Made in ms paint

>no reverse image results

Why is Sony cutting so many corners?

It was posted here like a week or 2 ago

This thread just screams out "nilhistic gamer" and I don't think I can tolerate that again for another generation.

No no no no its the same as ps4

nice.

lets hit this man with some (You)s

>posting this without a Carlos pic

So the dualshock 5 is just the DS4, including the battery draining backlight no one likes. There better be some fucking paddles on the back of those handles.

very nice

Based user spilling the beans. Fuck Sony though, they won't get a cent from me. Won't buy this shit, not even if Ueda makes a new game.

this is just reposted from an earlier Yea Forums fakeleak

Whatever happened to that knight/dragon game that was announced when the ps4 was revealed?

>Last of us part II and final fantasy VII remake are also getting enhanced ports but are slated for a 2021 release date
So I assume this means no backwards compatibility?

Scale bound for the xbox? It was cancelled.

Eh sounds believable enough for a fake leak

Based

>implying you're Mom would even buy you one after wasting money on your bing bing wahoo tablet

I like you

I don't believe TLOU2 is coming to ps4. It's gonna be a ps5 launch title.

Maybe there werent dragons but it was some game you played as a knight, made by some japanese studio

I'm in that picture!

Attached: 1564341331313.gif (466x257, 2.8M)

Some Devs could choose to make extra graphic setting for ps5 with the 0s4 disc I don't know

What's the point then?

Deep Down. Its supposedly still "happening" but it's in development hell and pretty much should be considered cancelled
youtu.be/ivwgE_t8a5s

You're going to see articles about this thread now. And it's probably fake

Nice try falseflagging sonygro, but I only own all PS consoles and a pc. I'd rather keep my 700 australian dollars (plus $80 yearly online tip) in my pocket this time around.

Thanks

They didn't even change the Dpad to the Vita's perfect Dpad
Why?

This is what the second or third time you copy past this shit with Star war info on it, MICROSOFT HAS THE RIGHTS FOR THE MARKETING OF THIS GAME, SONY WILL NOT SHOW THIS GAME IN A FUCKING STATE OF PLAY OR WHATEVER.
Try to edit this next time at least and maybe people will believe this bullshit.

Ok, but what are the exclusives? You know all this, but only have information on ports?

gods work