Is Kait as cute in Gears 5 as she is in Gears 4? Also, is the writing less quippy and retarded now?

Is Kait as cute in Gears 5 as she is in Gears 4? Also, is the writing less quippy and retarded now?

Attached: best.png (570x526, 594K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1onHoaJbKWO
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kait was never cute

This tbqh.

>Girl

they had to nerf her appearance because of how inherently best girl laura bailey is.

>cute

>Gears

Wasn't the whole point of Gears of War to be roided out with chainsaws?

imagine fucking her sweaty pussy after a long day of killing locust

If I buy 5 will I be super lost in the story? The last game I played was 2.

>Laura Bailey

No thanks.

>story

Nice and firm.

Attached: 1567778239024.webm (1920x1080, 2.06M)

yes nice big firm butt!

not gonna lie, i miss the shaky cam when you did the roadie run in the original gears

every new sequel made the shaking less intense, i think gears 3 had it best

It has a series recap video

The ultimate edition says it comes with 30 days of boost. What the fuck is boost?

Pretty good. I want to sniff.

Multiplies your xp

Faggots.

That"s gay. Should have been more skins.

vocaroo.com/i/s1onHoaJbKWO

Attached: 1564387114753.jpg (970x542, 84K)

A little bit of a downgrade in the looks, but still good. The writing is a little more serious, and slightly better. Overall would probably give campaign 8/10. Just wait a week or two because the game is buggy as hell right now.

This, it was a solid, serviceable campaign with good enemy encounters and some nice throwbacks.
RIP Del

This fucking pic always gets me

Attached: 1561077600858.png (414x424, 215K)

Cool thanks. Yeah I'm going to wait for several weeks or months to pick it up on Steam. Hopefully they change the multiplayer cosmetic system by then.

She was definitely cuter in 4. In 5 they gave her a stupid haircut and definitely butched up her face more. But at least they gave her this

Always lower the release score by 2/10 points to get realistic results

How is the writing better? JD is a bad guy because protestors throwing grenades got shot and this is in a society that survived the fucking pendelum wars and locust lol.

b-b-but girls can do that to.

>This rat is going to be the face of Xbox next gen

Fucking lol

no she's a massive cunt in this one

Move aside boys!
It's OUR time

56% wtf