Kingdom Hearts III ReMIND DLC Leaks

>New Keyblades and Oblivion and Oathkeeper and their corresponding forms
>Lots of new cutscenes
>ReMIND scenario - To save Kairi, Sora abuses the power of waking one more time so each of the Keyblade Graveyard fights and final battle happen different since Sora saves Kairi from certain death
>Secret episode - Playable Sora and Riku in Shibuya
>New secret boss at the end of the secret episode: Unknown
>Extended secret ending after beating the secret episode
>Episode Limit Cut - Return to the Keyblade Graveyard to find a new area in the ruins, at the end of the new area, fight Limit Cut replicas of Organization XIII
>Play as Xion to defeat the reserve members Demyx and Vexen
>New enemies appear in the secret episode: Darklings

Attached: 1562578533974.png (1280x720, 237K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QZqozUGzbCE
streamable.com/vl1n0
khinsider.com/news/Kingdom-Hearts-3-Ultimania-Main-Nomura-Interview-Translated-14763
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So the paid DLC for the game I already bought is crucial to the fucking plot?
Fuck off Nomura. I'll watch it on YouTube. I'm done with this series. 15 years of prequels and interquels with only one of them being any good should've done it but I'm too optimistic with this shit, time to stop letting myself get cucked by this.

Final Mix versions were always important for the plot, retard
they used to sell the game at full price with 2 hours of new gameplay, paying something like $10 is a way better deal

Can't wait to see how Nomura turn KH4 into Versus13

But this is Mass Effect level "let's make them pay money for the real ending" shit. This isn't the extra story that adds extra connections between the plots of each game, this is them selling us the rest of their unfinished game.

KH4 isn't happening until 2030, but we'll get 49 side games that no one wants and very few of them will be any good and they'll all convolute and retcon the plot even further.

The worse part is that the new ending will have more bullshit to add more questions than answers for the next 10 years.

ah yes, because Sora fighting Xemnas in KH 1 and Lingering Will in KH 2, the secret cutscenes of KH 1 and KH 2 and the secret episode of BBS were TOTALLY NOT the real endings and NOT IMPORTANT AT ALL for the plot, they WERE NOT meant to tease the next games
retard

source?

Is Neku Sakuraba in it?

source: dude just trust me I work at Square Enix

Sounds kino, and at least a little believable with regard to how Nomura described the name and the logo of the DLC.

>Heartless
>Nobodies
>Unversed
>Darklings
Jeez, it got more creative with each one until the last one "DUUUHHH DARK? XD"
The next ones are gonna be called NME's and Nomura will keep what the letters stand for a "secret" for 5 years until he comes up with something he likes

unfortunately no

NoMoreEmptiness's are the creatures borned from objects who had a strong enough will to become alive and grow a heart

Lets do a deep analysis of what will be included in ReMIND with proof.
>The ReMIND scenario is Sora abusing the power of waking to save Kairi
The ReMIND DLC logo uses the coda symbol, in music, coda is reversing to a specific part of a music track to play it again. In the first ReMIND trailer, we see us playing as Riku Vs. Dark Riku & Xigbar. We then see Roxas, Axel, and Xion versus Saix. This is because after Roxas' revival, Sora would've left to save Kairi instead of assisting them. It's also why Aqua and Ventus now must take on Terra-Xehanort and Vanitas alone.
>Limit Cut being replicas/ data of Organization XIII
The DLC was described as having about the same amount of bosses as KH2FM, and in KH2FM Japan, the Replica Data of the Org. XIII in KH2FM is also known as 'limit cut organization'
New cutscenes:
>Xion's revival - Nomura already mentioned this
>Saix talking to Even at Radiant Garden - Again Nomura mentioned it
>When Xehanort and Ven first met - See above
>Xion's letter to her friends - Appeared at an orchestra event, Kairi's letter to Sora about her training also appeared at an orchestra event, but was in-game. No reason to assume different about Xion's letter
>Lingering WIll and Namine' - Also appeared at an orchestra trailer, Namine mentioned how she talked to Lingering WIll once before even though we never saw it in-game
>Luxord and Xigbar - Seen in the first ReMIND trailer
>Hooded figure and Young Xehanort - See above
>Since Sora saves Kairi, some of the Keyblade graveyard cutscenes will happen a little differently
>Lingering Wil Vs. Terranort round 2 - Since it was never shown what happened to them
>A scene with the FF crew in Radiant Garden - Nomura mentioned how their models were already modeled
>Expanded Keyblade Graveyard - Nomura said he wanted to do this, it would also make sense for Limit Cut Org. to be here
>Darkling enemies - Seen on the boxart, more connections to UX
>Extended secret ending - All Final Mix games have this

Anyless, somebodies, emptversed, randomlings

Teasers for the next game =/= crucial plot elements, especially since
>xemnas in kh1 and lingering will are not plot crucial they are literally teasers and you're missing nothing if you don't see them before moving on with the story
>secret cutscenes were included in later games as part of the main plot

>>Play as Xion to defeat the reserve members Demyx and Vexen
As much as I'd like to play as Xion, didn't Vexen defect back the good side and Demyx just sorta fuck off and defect as well

I fucking hate it and I can see Nomura doing exactly this unironically, including your broken english

It won't be that long. He's fifty next year, user. We all know he gonna retire before his dream project is fulfilled and KH4 going to be his last game for sure

Yeah, there's no reason to hunt them down if they've defected that far unless there's one more neck-snap plot twist that giving Ansem and co a spare Replica for Namine was a ruse.

Attached: cool kid.png (500x374, 282K)

>>secret cutscenes were included in later games as part of the main plot
not an argument
"uh yeah, they made us pay $60 for 1 hour of new cutscenes, but see, they actually released the game 7 years later for only $40 and all the cutscenes were in it, so it's not like we had to pay more to get more important cutscenes, right?
and you said nothing about the secret episode of BBS, of course
you really are a retard, who takes Final Mix versions as given

Imagine actually giving a shit about the story at this point

Attached: tumblr_mku4o3ccAU1r6cyhko2_250.gif (241x182, 981K)

Yes it is an argument because you can literally skip the secret cutscenes and still see them in the REGULAR GAMES later on you faggot

And the secret episode of BBS is the very definition of filler

will it fix the awful fucking levels?
no?
well, im not interested

tell me, in what game exactly can you see the final mix cutscenes of KH 2?
I'll wait

What you didn't like spending six hours of the game just WALKING in the toy store?

>KH4
>Machine Elves
wtf, I love Nomura now

The large levels are fine if they gave you fucking glide at the fucking start. My biggest complaint is the only way to get any actual synthesis materials is to grind the fucking Battle Gates. That and Ultimate Keyblade breaks shit so far open, it's a fucking joke.

The Toy Story world looked like it'd be the best world in the promotional material.
It ended up being the longest and most boring.
The Big Hero 6 world was barely used at all in the promotional material.
It ended up being the most fun, but unfortunately the shortest.
KH3 is a disappointment. It's not even a BAD game, it's just disappointing beyond belief.

Darklings are Heartless, dumbass

So are unversed. O r a r e t h e y ?
Don't try to make sense of Kingdom Hearts, user. Nomura doesn't even know what's going on anymore.

Unversed are evil emotions created by a freak of nature
Heartless are chaos created by anyone

Imagine being stupid enough to not know this by now

>no Aladdin to do King of Thieves
>No Treasure Planet
>No Kim Possible
>no Marvel
>no Star Wars
>no FF subplot resolving Cloud/Sephiroth conflict
>no Riku/Kairi moments
>No battle with Sora/Riku/Kairi
>Axel doesn't get a new outfit until the very end of the game
>Mickey isn't playable
>no Mickey/Donald/Goofy party
>no real scene between Ven and Roxas
>Lingering will isn't playable
>Terranort isn't the final boss
>no Roxas fight against Xemnas
>Ansem doesn't use his Guardian in battle
>Organization 13 members only have 3-5 attacks max each
>no two become one with a keyblade transformation that's final form dual-wielding oathkeeper and oblivion.
>no Fenrir with the keyblade transformation based off of FF7 limit breaks.
>no Sephiroth boss battle
>no Noctis boss battle
>no Colosseum
>no Tidus meeting the fairies from KH2 or Auron
>Only 20 hours long
>no real ending
>end is all sequelbait
>khux shoved in to pander to gachafags
>didn't meet Neku and the gang at Shibuya
>riku and aqua only playable once
>no playable Kairi
>no playable Axel
>no world that acknowledges gummi space like monstro
>cut content was released as 0.2 a couple years earlier instead of leaving it in the game to polish
>Sora can't run in circles properly

KH3 was a disaster.

Attached: 1547101875645.jpg (960x720, 177K)

>Yen Sid: "Okay Sora, here's some new clothes and some new worlds. Now it's time for you to go do the thing. You might be gone for-"

>Kairi: "FUCK ME BEFORE YOU DISAPPEAR AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

BH6 is how I want a "open world" to be designed with several movement options. I just hated playing needle in a haystack for treasure chests because the damn things are so fucking small and the camera just fucking zooms out too fucking far. Also several of the character driven moments could have happened sooner, like Riku and Mickey finding Aqua could have happened before the next Gummi Map opened, and several more interactions could have happened with some of the tag team boss fights where they just fuck off after engaging them until the tag team battles happen.

>khux shoved in
the worst part in my opinion

So will we be getting more worlds as dlc or is this it?

Noctis sadly isn't his anymore, so why the fuck would he care about it?
>Ansem doesn't use his Guardian in battle
You mean Terra's fucking Heartless? Are you fucking kidding me? They just shoved him into Terranort. And you want ANOTHER Colosseum? Fucking really? Just like you want another goddamn Aladdin level?
>Only 20 hours long
Did you only do the main story and none of the side content mini-games? And you played on Normal?

Imagine getting triggered over fake spoilers lmao

Don't forget
>Somehow gummi flights are even more boring than KH1
>And they knew it so you can very easily just cut off to the side and avoid enemies entirely

More like ReMIND me of a better game, amirite?

Half the shit you mentioned wasent expected anyway.
>Tidus meeting faeries
Who the fuck cares?

LMAO my dude your so funny XD

KH3 showed us why KH2 decided to make world visits short but include second visits. Holy shit this game is a slog up until the ending.

>more boring than KH1
HAHAHAHAHAHA, oh good, you're full of shit. NOTHING is more boring than KH1's Gummi Ship sections.

Thats a shit tone of content for a DLC these days thought if reasonably priced.

This, if it's 20 bucks or cheaper I'll grab it.

Those second visits were even worse, don't pretend being short somehow made them less annoying. The issue is them loading the fucking ending with all that damn plot when they could have moved it around between all the trips to the Disney Worlds and actually have some character building "fights" where they just fuck off when you beat them.

After how disappointing KH3 was, I'm checked out with this series. I just do not care anymore.

>nme
HOW CAN I HELP YOU KING DEDEDE

Why not just call them Heartless then?
Why further confuse people by giving them another retarded name?

Haha, thx! Shit game is shit!

Why not just call Shadows Heartless then?
Why not just call Soldiers Heartless then?
Why not just call Kurt Zisa a Heartless then?
They're given a name because they're important. They're the first Heartless to ever exist, and they're sentient.

All the best bosses are in the second visits. Hell when I replay KH2 it's the second visits I'm most excited for.
... Except Tron. I hate that one both times.

Oh so the Darklings are a FACTION, not just another creature?
Why didn't you say so?
OP sure didn't.

Same here. But what really made me start realizing I don't care about the story very much is Birth by Sleep. That story starring those other controllable characters who aren't interesting just made me realize the series was moving in a direction I didn't care about. Focusing on characters I don't care about. And then came the Dream Drop Distance Time Travel twist that is just bad.

With KH3 being an incomplete game with a bunch of hanging threads and sub-plots that didn't get resolved and some new ones that went nowhere? I'm done. I just don't care about Kingdom Hearts anymore. A story can be dragged out if it's good, but Nomura is bad at storytelling so I'm finished with buying Kingdom Hearts games.

The only reason KH3 sold so well was how it was marketed and it was marketed quite aggressively. Seriously Disney or SE whoever paid for the marketing wasted a LOT of money spamming this game everywhere. So I'm not surprised it sold well especially with dumbass parents who see "Oh it's Disney, gotta buy it even though I know nothing about this franchise but it's Disney so it's inoffensive for my little kid."

Anyway, Nomura has lost me as a KH fan and as a FF7 fan? No way am I touching that remake. I'm staying away (and it's easy to do since it's an Episodic Remake).

Was being facetious bro nobody says xd anymore

Maybe the scenario happens while they are still working for the org, and Xion is sent to eliminate the traitors.

No shit, nigger.

Why was there literally no final fantasy characters in kh3? Like that was a big draw of the series other then play a disney game

Hahhahahahahahahahahah XD

They're significant in that they're the Keyblade wielders of the far ancient past who willingly allowed themselves to fall into darkness and betray their teachings of light. Wherever the Darklings are, the shadowy conspiracy that hides the truth lurks too. So them showing up at Shibuya is important.

Attached: Darkling_KHX.png (951x800, 122K)

ReMIND me always buy a Kingdom Hearts Game when its the ULTRA FINAL MIX SLI SLA SLUPER DARKNESS WITHIN DARKNESS AWAITS YOU EDITION for 20 Euros.

>may your heart be your guiding keyX50
What’s with Nomura’s obsession with this cringy phrase?
Why does he have to insert it in every chance he can?

Tai Yasue: "We had a lot of original characters. It's the conclusion of the Xehanort saga and we really wanted to concentrate on the main storyline of Kingdom Hearts, such as Sora and Roxas, for the example. They're having all these stories in other games and we wanted them to conclude."
That's their statement on it.
I don't buy it. Cloud, Sephiroth, "Leon," and Aerith could've had closure.

It's not "the real ending" you dingus
It's expanded story content, a practice that's been normal for the industry for like two decades.

Not even the first time KH has done this, with BbSFM adding Secret Episode which continued the story after the end of Final Episode. Except that was a full-priced rerelease.

None of OP's "leak" even holds any weight anyway, it's all shit we either already know or can reasonably guess.

darklings are to heartless what the organization is to nobodies

That's kind of a fucking awesome idea unironically. Anything to further the point that Keyblade wielders are human and don't have to be pure of jack shit to get one.

>use xion to defeat demyx and vexen
Immediately invalidated, why the fuck she fight two characters that betrayed the dark side? especially demyx, dudes harmless hurr durr not when he's the MoM

>migrating Versus into KH
Worst timeline imaginable, the world of KH is way to innocent and kiddish for the mature story Versus was supposed to be.

I hope this is true, it would fix a fuckton of the game

Well Darklings lose the ability to wield their Keyblade
Specifically it's said they trade the ability to use the power of the future (the cards/medals in the game are fragments of the Book of Prophecies) for the power of darkness

One more thing they could do to fix it is make it less floaty. Fighting with regular untransformed keyblades feels like you're stuck in syrup.

>More Nu-Heartless enemies
At least Nobodies and Dream Eaters had an unique aesthetic but this seems just exactly like a Heartless would, it's the same shit all over again just like with the Universed in BBS

>no Aladdin to do King of Thieves
Why would you want to go to Agrabah AGAIN?
>No Kim Possible
>no Marvel
>no Star Wars
...and that's a good thing.
>no FF subplot resolving Cloud/Sephiroth conflict
>actually caring about that fanfic shit

It IS a Heartless, you illiterate retard. Can you not fucking follow the reply chain?

>something similar to the Heartless looks similar to the Heartless
Oh no
How could they do this

I just want the PS4 hacked so I can get mods that make the new plaid-wearing scene girls bottomless

So you are saying that this is easy to fake if you use 1% of your brain?

>lol, lets just re-sell them the final boss gauntlet, the filthy gaijin will eat it up
No, eat shit Nomura. I regret ever having faith in you.

>being mad about a tiny fraction of the new content

Nah

Implying I care about this shit at all anymore, 3 was so fucked and dicking Riku in Shibuya just makes it fucking worse.

kek

>we really wanted to concentrate on the main storyline of Kingdom Hearts, such as Sora and Roxas, for the example. They're having all these stories in other games and we wanted them to conclude."
>proceed to spend 90% of the game doing nothing in Disney filler worlds and then slapping everything you forgot to write at the end
Fuck this asshole.

>New secret boss at the end of the secret episode: Unknown

There are at least five people who have used this name at this point, so this means nothing.

>That fucking frozen level
Like who the fuck thought that was a good idea?
>The pirates of Caribbean level which all you did was collect crabs and you miss 99% of the worlds plot when you just appear at the end and the characters just give a half ass we were worried about you.
what the fuck were they thinking?
>that aimless wondering for most of the game while Riku and Mickey were the ones moving the plot around.
>Aqua literally tryging to be a badass then immediately get her shit kicked in
>that heartless tornado bullshit. Ven and Aqua falls for an obvious trap and gets everybody killed then when sora saves them and traveled back in time or traveled to a parallel universe i don't fucking know. Proceeded to fall for the exact same trap and no one does anything to try and stop them.
>those org fights where when you kill one of them everybody decides to stop fighting while the org member gives a final monologue.what a fucking train wreck Nomura got paid for this shit

Based Woody poster

you could tell this game was nothing to them but a set up to sequel bait. To squeeze money out of autist

So we all agree this game is shit then yea?

I already played five fucking games of nothing but sequel bait FOR THIS GAME. What the fuck was Nomura smoking?

Damn, sounds like shit as well as an easy skip.

Money

I hope he gets some sort of lung infection from smoking ink then.

Imagine how bad ff15 could have turned out if he stayed on it.

I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt that had Square just let him do his dumb edgy shit without jerking him around for years he may actually have put real effort into KH3. As it stands now he probably shit it out like that on purpose to spite the higher ups.

>kairi is useless after years of hype
>no cloud, leon, etc
>entire game is about saving Ven and Aqua yet they both do nothing
>lingering will is in the game for 30 secs after years of hype
>the entire frozen world
>no oblivion
>Ventus is unplayable
>attraction flows exist
>the entire heartless tornado in the KBG cutscene
>Sora can't run in a circle properly
>anti aqua only has one form
>the final boss is the most boring form of xehanort
>no Sora's mom
>flow motion is nerfed so much that it's fucking pointless
>no radiant garden
>twilight town is smaller than in KH2
>cooking exists
>the mechs in Toy Box
>no Star Wars
>crab collecting
>cliffhanger ending
>underwater combat
>Tangled, Frozen and Big Hero 6 were actually selected to be worlds
>the soulless PS3 era graphics
>no Colosseum
>Phil doesn't have a single line due to muh jap va
>kairi doesn't say a word to Riku
>Mickey is fucking useless
>no real Marvel
>Sora had the power of waking inside him the whole time
>Scala was clearly cut short
>references to the shitty mobile game
>xehanort gets to go to keyblade heaven
>the entire black box subplot
>no org fights until the end
>less content than final mix games despite a longer dev time
>no mirage arena
>bringing back Xion
>dual wielding shoved into DLC. Probably for a single fight
>no Indiana Jones world
>no Princess and the Frog world where you fight friends on the other side
>no Moana world when the plot of that movie is literally "a world got its heart stolen and turned into a monster"

Why

Attached: 1544698931124.png (686x386, 321K)

Because you still live with your parents

>flow motion is nerfed so much that it's fucking pointless
A plus. This shit ruined 3D for me, it wasn't KH to me at all.

Flowmotion was fine in theory, it was the level design that was ass.

>Xehanort gets to go to keyblade heaven
Over trying to reset the universe. It's almost an entire aping of the redemption for Darth Vader. Jesus. it's like the first time you've seen a villain forgiven by the end of the story?

They didn't even forgive him. Sora just said "You lost, old man. You can't beat me." and Xehanort was like "Fine, I give up, you win. Bang-up job beating the shit out of me, by the way. You did well." and then died.

When have Disney movies ever tried to "redeem" a villain?

Man I just wanna smell Kairi's panties I don't care about all this dark light heart shit

nah its still fun

Attached: meow wow.webm (640x360, 1.11M)

t. no taste shitter
My condolences

They give them ambiguous deaths user if they kill them at all. He's dead, there is no "heaven" because all that happens is your whole being is just pulled back into Kingdom Hearts and then probably reborn as an entirely different person. Did you learn nothing from The Final World?

They forgave Eraquis for allowing his best friend to go off the deep end.

Ha ha, Eraqus got killed in the face.

>Clayton is ambiguous
>Facilier is ambiguous
>Evil Queen is ambiguous
>Gothel is ambiguous
Have you ever actually seen a Disney movie besides Frozen?

They didn't forgive him, they didn't even blame him. Eraqus isn't responsible for Xehanort. They were just happy to see him again after they thought he was dead forever, and while he still is, they at least got to say goodbye and get the closure they didn't have before.

This. Disney deaths are fucking visceral and real. At least until Nu Disney that is. Hell they even showed good guys' limp bodies after their deaths.

>So the paid DLC for the game I already bought is crucial to the fucking plot?
You're new to KH aren't you?

KH3 is a shit game, though.

Reminder

Attached: chrome_2019-09-08_21-35-58.png (1344x381, 196K)

Gothel and Facilier are from "Nu Disney" you dumbfuck. Do you ever pay attention to when shit comes out?
Plenty of them don't show the actual death, it's ambiguous or off-screen.

>Clayton's shadow is shown, he lynched himself
>Facilier literally descended into hell
>Evil Queen gets a fucking sword through her chest
>Gothel turns to dust
>any of those are ambiguous

I still haven't even finished KH3 yet, anybody else?

No one has finished KH3.
It doesn't have an ending.

I don’t know who’s a bigger hack Nomura or Kojima

Honestly Nomura, but Kojima's catching up very fast

I regret even touching it, my fantasies were a better ending.

This sounds great, which is why most of it won't happen. I'm sure the DLC will be at least decent anyway though. It won't take much to bring KH3 up to the standard of the final mixes. The poor pacing and holes in the story is the big issue, and KH2 had the exact same problem before final mix added a ton of new cutscenes.

Also
>Pirates is done kinda halfassed with no Shipwreck Cove, no Bootstrap Bill and no Fish People
>Don't get to assemble all the Disney friends for the final battle.

I bet the next one won't take that long. KHIII probably took forever because Nomura got writer's block or something.

>no Fish People
This pissed me off the most, it was clear how lazy 3 was when they couldn't make at least three simple enemies like 2.

Except for mindlessly breeding in pokemon, I have barely played video games since KH3. It kind of killed my interest in video games as a whole

>Nomura
>Writer's block
That is the funniest fucking thing I've heard all day. Literally everything he writes is, "darkness and light and stuff, whoa, dude." Every moment after KH1 was made up as he went along; nothing was ever planned ahead of time.

They realized the game was mediocre and they're trying to fix it with DLC content, I guess it's working. Playable Xion plus Riku and Sora in Shibuya? Oathkeeper and Oblivion keyblades? New cutscenes. New scenarios, etc.

Goddamn.

The DLC won’t fix anything it’s just piling more weight onto a rotten foundation
The stories 1 and 2 were good they stood by themselves and made sense
3’s story is a complete mess of fanservice and disappointing conclusions final mix can’t fix it

>realized the game was mediocre
They shipped it unfinished and they knew full well.

>A Heartless looks like a Heartless
whoa, who woulda thunk
Protip, all Darkligns are Heartless, Darklings are a faction, not a type.
Organization 13 = Faction of Nobodies, they are still Nobodies
Darklings = Faction of Heartless, they are all still Heartless

2 even had a solid ending, if you ignore the secret BBS trailer and FM cutscenes.

>The stories 1 and 2 were good they stood by themselves and made sense
And CoM*

Usually Final Mix versions of KH games get better reviews, but that's because it has more content. ReMIND will probably be the same, though KH1 and KH2 final mixes were actually fun and god-tier. The base game for KH3 was pretty disappointing for me. The atmosphere and story in KH1 and KH2 were top-tier.

>writers block
>writes half a dozen mobile side games in between 2 and 3

Attached: 17A9AE64-E9FE-4937-9034-D295FC4DEB06.png (512x512, 44K)

He blocked himself up by giving himself writer's diarrhea first.

CoM and 32549598493843days can be pretty much skipped entirely. All character development is shot by a memory wipe and no one ever mentions the dead Org13 members in any other game.

>play as Xion

PLEASE

Doesn't mean it didn't have good writing, Days was shit all around though.

Unfortunately it's boring enough of a game that I can live without playing it again.

Probably Nomura but at least he has the excuse of being constantly jerked around by his bosses while Kojima gets almost everything he wants and uses those resources to just fuck around

Yeah but are they fixing the gameplay so it's not floaty boring restrictive random chaotic and easily exploitable shit filled to the brim with more gimmick minigame sections than a kamiya game or what
If not then literally who gives a shit and who's going back to replaying this trash once more?

Cant wait to find out the obvious of Shibuya having absolutely nothing to do with TWEWY and those fags getting completely BTFO AGAIN

If Shibuya has nothing to do with Twewy then Nomura will be outed as a double hack for rehashing locales from other series.

retard

Pickles and cheese is the way that you're making me smell tonight

Darklings are the hearts of corrupted Younglings by the shadow known as Darth Vader.

Attached: 1555795234994.jpg (126x135, 9K)

When's Lingering Will?

Attached: 1852195621.png (1280x720, 1.1M)

Lol no, I'm not buying anymore kingdom hearts stuff, I've already waited too long for this shit game already. If it doesn't end and makes me ask questions then that's how the story ends for me. Fuck Nomura.

>Xehanort gets to go to keyblade heaven
Worst fucking meme, have no idea how this retarded idea gained traction among the sheep fanbase. They literally fucking killed him, he died and went to the same place everyone else goes to when they die. What else did you want them to do, torture him to death?

This is delusion/nostalgia. If you weren't a child when you first played KH2 you would know that it was just as bad as KH3 in terms of the story, if not worse. I was already an adult when KH2 came out, and while I liked the game a lot, I recognized the story for the retarded, poorly paced mess it was. Let's see...

>The intro segment sets up multiple important characters that then proceed to not appear again until the last world
>Sora has no direction or purpose for most of the game, you just visit random worlds and see what happens
>The much hyped Organization XIII reduced to minibosses you kill the second time you meet each of them
>In the entirety of the game there is all of ONE cutscene that shows what the villains are up to or shows them interacting, and it's a brief throwaway scene with Xemnas and Saïx at the end of the game
>Kairi is pointless as always, and so are most other characters outside of Riku and Mickey
>Plot only happens at the very start, the midpoint, and the end

A lot of these problems are the same as KH3's, while others are even worse. The big overall issue is lack of pacing and momentum, and Final Mix did a good job fixing that by inserting more cutscenes that made the Organization more of a presence and filling in some blanks related to Namine and Axel. KH3 can be fixed in the same way.

>one game that doesn't meet your expectations is enough for you to drop the franchise altogether
That's some low-test shit my dude

>They literally fucking killed him,
Not really, they just stalled him long enough for old age to take it's course. The man died in the arms of his only friend with a peaceful smile on his face, something he ABSOLUTELY didn't deserve.

Playable Shibuya sounds entirely unbelievable considering secret endings have never ended up in Final Mixes and we always had to wait for the next game

I'd ask him if he dropped MGS after 4 because that was a game that had the same issues KH3 did where they were expected to tie off plot threads that have been built up everywhere else and finish them in a singular game.

You really think he died of old age by coincidence right at that moment instead of succumbing to his injuries? He was barely able to walk when he was flying all over the place less than 5 minutes ago, that's not because of fucking old age.

Did... MGS4 not do that?

>Not really, they just stalled him long enough for old age to take it's course.
Did the FIVE-STAGE FINAL BOSS FIGHT not clue you in that they inflicted fatal wounds?

MGS4 tied up its plot threads just as messily as KH3, but it had even longer and more drawn out cutscenes between short bouts of gameplay. Great gameplay, but having a cutscene hijack the fun and momentum is what turns most people off to it.

A lot of MGS fans are butthurt about 4 because of the ways in which it tied everything up.
Personally I love 4 and it gave me a strong sense of closure, to the extent I almost didn't continue with Peace Walker.

In hindsight, I wish I hadn't.

Maybe if he looked the slightest bit tarnished. Not even a speck of dirt on his fancy outfit, this is the PS4 for fuck's sake, lazy sods.

>MGS4 tied up its plot threads just as messily as KH3
I don't quite understand how, all the logic followed through in my head. Cyborg Raiden was a bit out there but they made an attempt on that one.

>Sora exploring fucking SHIBUYA
HOW CAN YOU NOT BE HYPED FAGLORDS?

Attached: Lickward.jpg (1024x742, 62K)

>the logic flowed
So you actually thought "nanomachines does everything" is actually a good idea to tie all your loose ends up? It's as bad as "parasites make all the supernatural stuff done in MGS3 happen."

Does it actually fix the retarded ending, shitty Osaka combat, lack of OC worlds, story crammed into the last 4 hours, stupid Frozen world, nonstop focus on shit from mobatrash, and overabundance of minigames?

yes

Yeah pretty much

What was worse about KH3's story though is that nothing new was introduced, we knew everyone already before booting up the game and most of the ending was predictable aswell. It didn't feel like it even had its own story and instead just tied up a dozen loose ends for handheld games. With KH2 it atleast felt like its own story and the midway point in Radiant Garden didn't make it feel as unbalanced. Lots of other small things aswell

I mean, yeah, it made perfect sense with the futuristic tech MGS has made use of over the years. Moreso than "Liquid's spirit actually literally possessed Ocelot".

>moba
Can we use actual correct terminology instead of just throwing out words like they're just insults?

He probably meant mobage and didn't realize cutting off the "ge" would make it misunderstood.

POST YFW WE FUCKING WON XION CHADS

PLAYABLE IN A MAINLINE GAME BEFORE KAIRI

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Fuck Namine and fuck Kairi.png (500x548, 333K)

Fuck off, Nomura.

Are you new to English? Portmanteaus used this way are a thing.

Why are we believing this guy again?

Where’s his proof?

A Moba is an entirely different game, don't cut off fucking letters if it makes it into something else that actually exists in the same fucking media, you dumbfuck.

are you? "moba" means "multiplayer online battle arena", not whatever you thought it was going to mean here

Has Kairi ever been playable before at all? Xion was playable in Days.

lol no.

This.
VERSUS should have been it's own game. Making Kingdom Hearts into a VERSUS wannabe would make both KH fans and those who wanted VERSUS unhappy since it couldn't be innocent like KH is and couldn't be mature like VERSUS was going to be.
Just let Nomura make VERSUS and than he can leave KH the way it is. Literally everyone would win with this and it would make tons of money as a lot of people still want VERSUS.

>KH is full of mobage and browser game shit
>someone says mobatrash
>on a website where adding random insults to the end of words is commonplace
>When discussing a game that has mobile game tie ins and nothing to do with MOBAs
If the post confused you, you're retarded.

> No Sephiroth

Fuck this I'm not buying

Attached: angryguts.jpg (241x250, 22K)

Hope they keep Noise as an enemy type.

I’d rather a different villain. Sephiroth for the 3rd time would be boring unless they really mixed it up by adding a Safer phase or something.

Because TWEWY was shit and I'm not excited for anything about the awful secret ending.

You keep trying to pretend it's obvious, but it's still pretty goddamn stupid and lazy, like most insults from this fucking board.

>You keep trying to pretend it's obvious
I'm not pretending anything. It's extremely obvious and you're a literal retard for even thinking of the assfaggots genre in a KH thread.

Who hurt you, user?

>TWEWY was shit
Faggot.

I'm sure Nomura really hurt your feelings by having a mobage done just to hurt you user. I'm sure it was done purely to spite you and your undying love for KH1 and KH2.

Sephiroth should be a no-brainer tradition at this point. Fucking Disney cucking FF characters. Sephiroth in KH 2 was vastly different than in KH1 so I don't see why not.

Ironic, given that the game is about a bunch of faggots dressing like faggots.

>>ReMIND scenario - To save Kairi, Sora abuses the power of waking one more time so each of the Keyblade Graveyard fights and final battle happen different since Sora saves Kairi from certain death
>Abuses one more time
So the power that Sora spent the entire fuckjng game trying to learn, didn't, and then only managed to use via supreme asspull, effectively kills him after he uses it twice, technically speaking for the first time on purpose?
Fuck Nomura, it's so painfully fucking obvious he's still throwing a tantrum over not getting V13, and he rewrote KH3's ending for his own shitty drama. God fucking damnit.

>not shaping the trends to make them work in your favor
Lmao

Now you're angry and shitposting about something unrelated to the argument about nomenclature. You're really stupid. Did you like KH3? You seem like the kind of idiot who did.

What, did Young Xehanort's speech during the Lich segments not clue you in that Sora was not using it properly and doing something that would cause great consequences?

Because why the fuck didn't Yen Sid? Why did we only learn about the consequences AFTER we'd already overused it?

>complaining about faggots while playing Kingdom Hearts

Attached: IMG_2147.jpg (273x274, 19K)

Yes, because Young Xehanort is a lying little fucking faggot who thinks he knows everything but genuinely knows jack fucking shit. All he is is a prissy little bitch who got mad about Sora winning all the time even though his future self told him he was destined for great things. 99% of what YX says is blatantly fucking wrong because he's so full of his own hot air.

I would imagine Yen Sid wasn't expecting the Guardians to all get iced and for Sora to rewind time itself with the power of waking in order to save them

Because Yen Sid told him to do something very simple: Wake up people who are asleep. Not people who are dead.

Plot contrivance, duh.

We still don't know what PoW is *supposed* to be used for. It was introduced in KH3 andnever explained. We know that misusing it can kill you, but we dont know what USING IT looks like.

>about half a million games worth of ridiculous over the top plot developments
>suddenly, half way through the last game a character just starts yelling at Sora about consequences to "cleverly" foreshadow the ending despite constant fuckery with the rules of existence throughout the series
>muh Japanese bittersweet ending and sequelbait
It was all so terrible. KH was always pretty silly with the plot, but it was endearing and fun. KH3 was terrible on every level.

Yes we do. The power of waking is how Ventus and Xion come back.

Since when were you under the impression that changing the past wouldn't be met with cosmic smitery? Why the hell did you think Xehanort jumped through so many hoops to keep his timeloops stable?

I want a Progfox mini-boss.

Attached: Progfox.jpg (1536x2432, 844K)

No it isn't. Ventus wakes up because his heart was inside Sora, and seeing Aqua getting instant-loss'd made him break out in order to save her.
Xion came back because she was a replica made by Nu-13 to fill any gaps, and only came around to realizing who she was when fighting Axel and regaining her memories.

>no playable lingering will
fuck everything

You don't think maybe Sora should have known about the consequences before hand? Regardless of how slim the chances were he'd have to use it like that? It's just poor writing on Nomura's part so he can have a "lol, fuck you" moment.

>constant fuckery with the rules of existence throughout the series
Brainlet detected

Nigger Ven and Sora talk for like two minutes straight about how he already has the power of waking and just needs to call for it, before Ventus's heart returns to his body

That's literally the purpose of the power of waking. To return hearts.

Ventus in his heart literally tells Sora he's had the Power of Waking the entire time, just that he could only use it when he really needed it. Hence the time travel fuckery after everyone gets fucked.

>Xion
No it wasn't.
It was for Ventus, he had to tell Sora to wake him up, did you skip that cutscene?

Oh, so it's a bullshit way of removing literally any of the consequences behind KH1, CoM, or Days. Removing hearts should result in a heartless (KH1), separating Sora's different parts should SIGNIFICANTLY weaken him (CoM/Days), and of course him being in close proximity to Roxas/Xion should utterly incapacitate him or them (pick your choice)

Sounds familiar...power of waking oddly sounds like Kairi. So why even introduce PoW when it literally exists in Kairi?

Since when did the laws of reality stop Sora from "MY FRIENDS ARE MY POWER!"-ing through literally anything? This is the guy who dove face first into the darkest place not in the Realm of Darkness and he straight up waltzed out eith Donald and Goofy after beating Not-Ansem.

There WAS no consequences for using it for how it is titled: WAKING UP SLEEPING PEOPLE
Sora decided to use it to rewrite history, and so was punished for it. Nobody told him to use it like that, and Young Xehanort even told him to stop doing it, but he still did it.

Sora was constantly warned he would meet his end by the end, did you never listen to Young Xehanort and Ansem SoD, or Xemnas mentioning that he only has to last long enough to play his part. They basically knew something was going to go wrong in the end.

>KHI and KHII are two of the greatest games of all time
>KH2FM is one of the, if not the, greatest action games of all time
>KH3 is an unremarkable entry in the franchise closer to a DDD or even Days
>accepted that even DLC cannot save the game

who /enlightened/ here?

Attached: 1542828621660.jpg (300x300, 22K)

That's not fucking with the timeline and getting Lingering Will to fuck with Terranort. Not even close.

>No playable Lingering Will

Why?

Attached: lingering reaction.jpg (965x2497, 1.32M)

>changing the past
You say this like Sora time traveled, or like breaking reality every had consequences. You sound stupid.

>Brainlet detected
Literally the entire premise of the first game was them breaking fundamental rules about passage between worlds. If you bought into the awful "justification" for Sora dying in 3, you're retarded.

Nobody fucking told him how to use it at all, he's suddenly supposed to know intrinsically that there's a right way? The fucking stuffed cat said it was okay.
>he was warned by the villains, again AFTER, he'd already overused it
Yeah, it's not foreshadowing if it happens after.

>Sora you an't use the Power of Waking to bring dead people back to life
>Too late
>Uhhhhhh there's going to be consequences for that
>Why?
>Because you can't use the Power of Waking to do that
>Then how did I do that at all?
>Uhhhhhhh fuck you, now you disappear.

>after 3 hours still no response
what a faggot he was

Sora isnt dead, cope. He got poofed to a different world and will make it back safe and sound as usual. KH3's ending was disappointing but not because of the le thanos snap

>So why even introduce PoW when it literally exists in Kairi?
Because Nomura needed to put a new name to something and then have a character say bad things would happen so he could justify killing Sora at the end. It's terribly flimsy writing.

>You say this like Sora time traveled
He did time travel, you moron. Ultimania confirmed that.

Why did they model Xion's ass if it's hidden behind a cloak?

Attached: xion's butt.png (3113x1497, 2.92M)

>Sora isnt dead
I hope you're trolling.

Anal Pound Minigame.
You unlocked it, right user?

>Nomura got writer's block
More like SE tossed Nomura around random project without even asking him for a decade:
Do we have to remember how he ended up being the director of FF VII Remake without even knowing it or that the game was even a thing?

First off Ultimania didn't "confirm" anything because there were no options presented in the game. It explained what happened and it's the only place it's explained. Second, it wasn't time travel, Sora literally erased time.

He was warned about it before when they were making threats about the other Lights, do you just forget those parts or did you ignore them because they fuck with your narrative of not enough foreshadowing?

FULL MODEL WHEN? SOURCE PORN WHEN

Story expansions are not new and have existed long before dlc.

>Sora very nearly dies and ends up in The Final World, specifically stated to be the place on the edge of the abyss of death
>later, Sora disappears and lands in Shibuya
>somehow, Big Brain Anonymous assumes this means he died
Terminal case of retardation.
There is no cure.

How come Xehanort didn't suddenly vanish out of existence? No head canon, please.

Do you think introducing a "new" power then hamfistedly saying that it'll kill you 20 minutes before it gets used is good foreshadowing or buildup? KH3 had worse writing than a battle harem LN.

IMAGINE THE TASTE

>lol something bad will happen to you
Really? That vague horseshit is what you call foreshadowing?

Anyone who likes Kingdom Hearts and hates KH3 is a nostalgia-riddled manchild. It's the exact same shit as KH2.

>Sora wakes up in a game for dead people
>Mouth breathing retard pretends he's not dead

They are humans, but the more "pure" you are, the stronger your keyblade "powers" are, that's thw whole point and it's even stated at the beginning of BBS with the amster exam of Terra vs Aqua.
In BBS they even show that the power o weild a KB can be passed to any people, like Aqua and Terra did to Sora and Riku.

Zoom zoom zoom

>How come Xehanort didn't suddenly vanish out of existence?
Because Square Villains suffer no consequences when they set up time loops.

Attached: Dissidia_Garland.png (500x634, 449K)

>It's the exact same shit as KH2.
Oh God, it's worse than I thought.

>How come Xehanort didn't suddenly vanish out of existence? No head canon, please.
Because he didn't break causality. He repeatedly said that you cannot change the past, events that are predestined to happen will happen, and timeloops must be stable and be closed at the end. Xehanort took great pains to follow the rules to the letter. Sora was reckless and didn't, and so was punished.

It tastes like sea salt ice cream... Salt, yet sweet

Attached: 1559463846317.png (1618x228, 63K)

>20 minutes
Jesus fuck, where are you going your lazy ass times? The only Xehanort-copy villain he sees is Young Xehanort in BH6's world and he doesn't even mention the power of waking. That whole thing was WAY before that when it was Xemnas and Ansem SOD goading him.

>The only Xehanort-copy villain he sees is Young Xehanort in BH6's world and he doesn't even mention the power of waking
I... what?

>you can't change the past
>unless you set up a loop that changes more than one action ever could
>no trust me, I did it right but you have to face consequences
I refuse to believe there are people who think anything about KH3's writing was okay.

It's pretty much telling you he does something without thinking again and this time it bites him in the ass. The fact that you WANT it to end with another shonen cliche where he gets a happy ending tells me you must love all the other shonen cliches Nomura uses if that's your main gripe.

>That whole thing was WAY before that when it was Xemnas and Ansem SOD goading him.
Except no? They were telling him to make himself a Heartless again so Roxas would be reborn.

>he thinks Neku and co. were actually dead in TWEWY
Brainlet detected, doesn't even know what a vibe is

That said, there is absolutely no evidence that the TWEWY characters or world operate the same way they did in the original game.
Remember that part of TWEWY where Joshua sprouted angel wings and flew away?
Me neither.

Considering this was supposed to end the first arc of the series, yes, I do think it should have had a happy ending. That's why KH ended at 2 for me. The way 3 ends as it stands just feels like another handheld game to set up the for realz this time ending.

The ReMIND trailer theme
youtube.com/watch?v=QZqozUGzbCE

>It's pretty much telling you he does something without thinking again and this time it bites him in the ass
>All consistency in the series and themes are thrown out the window because I'm so mature for liking a poorly written ending
Yikes

They jokingly tell him if he wants Roxas back to do that, and Roxas returning had nothing to do with the Power of Waking in the end.

The secret reports in the game literally (not figuratively) explain that the reapers game exists to judge the dead. You're a retard.

>there is absolutely no evidence that the TWEWY characters or world operate the same way they did in the original game
No, you fucking idiot. That's not how this works. There's no evidence that established rules suddenly don't apply anymore.

>All consistency
What consistency? You actually think there's consistency when the stories are designed and written in sets of 3?

So... why are you using that conversation as an example of foreshadowing for the power of asspulls?

The only good part of KH3 was the resurge in Aqua porn.
Prove me wrong.

CUM KINO HEARTS
streamable.com/vl1n0

Attached: 1557041847361.png (658x460, 399K)

There was barely any and we had perfection handed to us on a silver fucking platter. Why are artists so fucking gay?

Attached: 1529027786746.jpg (433x650, 57K)

>What consistency
These are the people who think 3 was okay.

Can you blame them? Without Square's cock in their orifices they may actually die.

And being "dead" is just being tuned to a lower vibe

>That's not how it works.
That's how it works with the FF characters.
Their appearance in DDD has absolutely nothing to do with anything that happens in TWEWY and doesn't follow any of the rules established therein.

At any rate, Sora has been to the Underworld and Davy Jones' Locker, both realms of the dead. But he hadn't died.
What makes you think he has to die to be in Shibuya?

Master Xehanort is the best Disney villain

Attached: 1545993943652.png (1600x1280, 2.37M)

>And being "dead" is just being tuned to a lower vibe
It's being dead. Try playing the game.

>That's how it works with the FF characters
When do FF characters break the rules of worlds? Be specific.

>taught local homeless the ins and outs of the lingering will boss fight
>let them watch a video of dark inferno
>one slapped my phone out of hand for showing them such trite
>everyone understood that KH3 was a rushed unfinished mess of a game.
>donated a PS2 and one of my many copies of KH2FM to the shelter
>realized that Twilight Town in kh2 is better than any world in KH3
>understand that while slow, the prologue is more emotionally engaging than any moment in KH3
>realize the ReMIND DLC won't save KH3
>know that I still have the rest of KH2FM ahead of me

Who else /enlightened/ here?

Attached: 1543866362078.webm (720x538, 2.01M)

>When do FF characters break the rules of worlds?
Literally every single FF character in KH is explicitly not from the worlds of their original games, do not share the backstories of their source material and may not even share the same design.
Every single FF character is a different, KH-specific version.

Give me one reason why this would not also be the case for TWEWY.

>Be specific
>Can't give a specific example of not obeying established world rules
That's what I expected.

Why were the priorities for KH3 so wrong? Why are they selling us the rest of the game later? They had five years to make it. It took Nintendo five years to make BOTW.

Attached: 1538317496405.png (726x910, 958K)

>Why were the priorities for KH3 so wrong
Nomura lost any talent he had and is angry about Versus.

Attached: 1544208984609.png (886x772, 347K)

Because the game explicitly shows that the events of TWEWY happened? Which is why you get shit like the Reaper’s Game being name dropped and Neku and Joshua actually being nicer compared to their game counterparts.

NONE OF IT follows the rules of their original worlds
There isn't a single example of an FF character following the source material

Even Cloud's relationship with Sephiroth is different from how it was in FFVII.

The TWEWY cast and their Shibuya are not the same characters nor the same Shibuya from the video game The World Ends with You.
They are different, KH-specific versions which follow the rules of the KH universe.

In other words
Sora doesn't have to die to show up in Shibuya
Death in KH is literally fucking nothing at all
It's an abyss, we're told that multiple times
We saw the world that exists at the precipice of death.

Why on Earth would you ever think that anything else is death?

Any hope the ReMIND DLC will save KH3?

Attached: 1547452558005.jpg (506x480, 99K)

How did you manage to write so many words without forming a single coherent thought or correct statement? World rules never change and always apply to characters. You have 0 examples to show otherwise.

Lol, no. The thing is unsalvageable without a complete remake and Nomura writing that shit we got off as 2.9 or something so he can try and shit out an "it was supposed to be disappointing" like people have been doing with MGSV for years.

khinsider.com/news/Kingdom-Hearts-3-Ultimania-Main-Nomura-Interview-Translated-14763
>—Is Sora in the world of the World Ends With You (a game Nomura previously directed)?

>Nomura: It does look like it. But there's more meaning in the fact that it is not Shibuya (written with kanji), but Shibuya (written with katakana). Also, Sora promised Neku and the others in KH3D that he would meet them in Shibuya (written in katakana), but that doesn't mean it's directly connected to this movie.
>—So that means that's the world of VERUM REX?

>Nomura: Yes, that's right.

Straight from Nomura's mouth, it isn't the same world as in TWEWY.

>he doesn’t know
Also, parallel universes exist in TWEWY, you know.

Attached: UG Shibuya.jpg (640x704, 211K)

>moonlete coping

He probably doesn't know what UG even is. You should have spoonfed him that.

Kojima. Nomura is an actual ex-developer who also provides artistic direction to his games. Kojima is a QA who hasn't directly worked on a video game in 30 years and just steals credit. Every time you see him co-credited for doing something, the other person did everything. Every single time without fail.

Kojima hasn't actually made a bad game. Nomura hasn't made a good game in over a decade.

based /khg/ poster

You mean Kojima hasn't actually made a game, just plastered his name all over things he's had producer credits in: Also, Peace Walker is legitimately terrible.

He literally just means that it's called シブヤ instead of 渋谷, which is exactly what the KHI translation indicates.

Here's them calling it 渋谷
Why am I even bothering with you idiots

Attached: 1547054801469.jpg (960x540, 142K)

Is that the person who types like an underage faggot who's always in the threads overzealously defending this shit game?

Might not want to use a screencap from when they're inside of a giant noise and not in the reapers game.

not sure, but this is obviously fake

The opposite, little autist. I was already an adult when KH2 came out so I'm not blinded by childhood nostalgia.

Joshua literally did that in the secret ending, retard.

>Immediately invalidated, why the fuck she fight two characters that betrayed the dark side?
Because she was on the dark side?

You're a complete retard

Bumping before this thread dies
Also reminder that OP is a massive faggot

Attached: meme.png (225x350, 72K)