Satoru Iwata died of treatable pneumonia

Satoru Iwata died of treatable pneumonia.

Attached: petergr.png (508x308, 103K)

BRIAN, LOOK OUT!

not sure why a big CEO wouldn't have access to the best healthcare in the world commonly used to get the bone organization alive.

maybe he didn't want it treated

can't blame him. the absolute state of gaming would make me want to die too.

Can we finally stop pretending like we give a shit about him? Everytime someone gushes over Iwata I cringe because it's always the same fake ass expressions you'd commonly see on a sitcom.

I find it hard to believe that someone in their 20's would have vested interest in a Japanese business man anyhow.

>japanese salary man
>missing any work ever
Lol. He should feel so privileged to work 85 hours a week.

OH MY GOD LOIS DEOXYS IS FUCKING DEAD

Attached: 1567156004059.png (853x480, 357K)

ah the Steve Jobs strategy

Jim Henson died of aids cause he was a faggot

He died of bile duct cancer

sneed died of treatable feed

While Japan's health system is great their doctors are terrible. They still prescribe Chinese roots and herbs sometimes and absolutely fundamentally do not believe in people coming in for a check up.

chuck formerly lived of treatable fuck

this is a high quality edit

Did you know that Iwata's meme pose is in Gravity Rush 2? Pretty neat, if not haunting.

Attached: haunt.png (557x313, 282K)

who cares just coom

Attached: ADF96B95-3428-4E90-99D8-7EC81F915A89.jpg (670x573, 69K)

take it easy, fucko. don't get slapped

>and absolutely fundamentally do not believe in people coming in for a check up.
sounds like my kind of place. i haven't been to the doctor for a check up since i was a young child.

he was killed, by ((them))

Attached: FIVEHUNDREDANDNINETYNINEUSDOLLARS.png (610x461, 429K)

Oh my God, Louis, it's Snaa.

Attached: 1567716472843.png (1141x676, 602K)

Who?

No, he died of Gallbladder cancer

>tfw had pneumonia as a kid and was hospitalized for a long ass time
bros..

Not only that but their actual doctor schools are noteworthy in being shitty. They mostly teach you the economic aspect of running a hospital than actual medicine and even then it's quite literal teaching of medicine meaning you have no real knowledge about it.

They'll teach you how to do good brain surgery and the cost of performing it but they wont teach you how to identify and clause diseases or damage properly.

There's a big reason why most medical students in japan are go for foreign universities.

go to the doctor nigga
(then again I have free healthcare)

OH MY GOD HE GOT HIT BY A CAR

HO
LY
CRAP

Attached: 1567638854406.png (854x424, 315K)

what are the odds something is wrong with me? i drink alcohol like most people drink water. haven't been to the dentist since i was a child either so my teeth aren't exactly in great shape.