World of Warcraft

Has anyone else noticed this pattern?

Among the men I know in-game, they've all either moved to Classic exclusively or quit (vast majority came back for Classic and have been enjoying it even to this day). Only one has logged onto BFA lately and that's just to follow some chick into RP like a puppy.

Among the women I know, the vast majority of them have stayed on BFA to either push heroic Azshara or RP. The two that came over to Classic only did so because their male friends did. Neither of them are above level 9 even to this day.

Why is this?

Attached: Bar.png (700x729, 768K)

What are you alluding to?
As a side, I've met quite a few roasties on pservers. One was a VERY cute troll shaman from Norway that looked like her character and was jobless playing wow all day

>Why is this?
>What are you alluding to?
I don't fucking know. You tell me.

Idk bro I just wanna coom

Attached: Screenshot_20190819-134626.jpg (1440x929, 164K)

That's a small sample size. Personally, I resubbed after being gone a year, only to see Classic is a complete shitshow. The guild I know all rolled on a full server. Waiting in queue kills my desire to play, so I mainly spend time on retail.

>That's a small sample size.
Sounds like someone has no friends.

How many African Americans does Resetera have as mods? You can't trust sites like that. Overly touchy college kids that still segregate people of ethnicity.

why are wow humans so great
dnd humans too

BFA is shit, classic is fun and women are retards.

BFA has dress-up, is braindead simple to play, lots of little repetitive activities to keep you busy, and no sense of camaraderie.

Annie Fuchsia and Alinity are both above level 40

>Classic is a complete shitshow. The guild I know all rolled on a full server
That's not Classic's fault, but your guilds. The transfers are free.

Classic is way simpler than BFA.

All the men you know are probably dissatisfied with their lives and want to return to a time when they were happier. The women are content as they are.

Lots more than else where unironically. At least 3 that I know of. The comic faggot, a literal faggot and a weeb faggot who lives in Japan.

Who the fuck are they?

Who knowns, all that matters is they are

among my all male friend group that plays wow, only 1 of us has been really continually playing BFA since a few months after launch (when the rest of us quit) and concurrently with classic, and that's because he's a mythic raider. the others, 3 of us including myself, came back for classic.
me and 1 of those guys would rather play a modern wow that is good rather than classic but we can't right now cause bfa is ass. all we do is talk about how much we miss MOP. you know how boomers always talk about mankrik's wife and barrens chat and shit? replace that with timeless isle and great class design and that's us.
since resubbing for classic, i have been logging on to modern wow once a week for mount runs, cause i figure that i don't have a reason not to as long as i have the sub. i wouldn't really count that as "playing" the game though. outside of pushing the highest level content, like the mythic raiding my friend does, i don't see much of a reason to play bfa right now.
i don't know any women that play wow

God I wish Female Humans were real.

Incredible how accurately this image summarizes resetera.

>i wouldn't really count that as "playing" the game though
logging in to do your chores is the whole point of modern wow

AAAAAAAAAAAAUUURRAHHHHGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M COOMING

>great class design
Homogenized classes are not a good thing.

Stop lying shitposter, women don't play WoW.

was looking for this, gj

Why are human women so perfect?