Judge my selection of games. Post yours

Judge my selection of games. Post yours.

Attached: 2019090819123600-57B4628D2267231D57E0FC1078C0596D.jpg (1280x720, 348K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qghSFdJ-i98&list=PLr04gtogMLv7fJcR-Z-Udn2ecbLnCLbPm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't see any games, just some pictures of games. Post your shelf and I'll rate it

right now all I have is Smash Special, my girlfriend bought it to play it but I'm not too interested in buying Switch games right now

Attached: IMG_4031.jpg (1706x960, 284K)

>street fighter anthology collection

Do you play it online?

What's the big F, and the one between the Zelda spin offs?

Best I can do.

Attached: thumbnail.jpg (1280x720, 199K)

I play it online on PC.

FUZE4

Deadly Premonition Origins

>smash bros ultimate
>mario kart 8
>NES/SNES classic
and I will absolutely be purchasing the new animal crossing when it releases. probably all i'll be getting for switch as of now.

looks good OP, TF is great I 100% it with my bf back on wii u

Attached: izzy.jpg (559x800, 85K)

Oh wait, I get it. You're a digicuck zoomer
Oh man, I can't believe it

No problem with that. Only playing digital means not having to pay for a single game.

I picked up panzer Dragoon for ¥100 not long ago, you're too poor to pay litterally a loonie for a game maybe you should wait until you're old enough to find a job to post here

You spent 30 dollars on the turd that is DP? Yikes.

god damn theres so many gay shitty games on switch

currently debating between getting FF Special, KoF98, KoF2002, or KoF2003 on the eshop cause I want to get more familiar with Terry’s play style and history. I’m gonna sell CTR cause I beat Adventure mode twice, once in classic and the other in Nitro mode. It’s a fun game and it’s definitely more skill based than MK8D but I don’t care to keep grinding online for characters and cosmetics.
Keeping an eye on Link’s Awakening, and Sword. Maybe I’ll get Astral Chain and the Spyro Trilogy too if they go on sale.

Attached: 686E57E8-A3B5-4A84-9BF0-065918670873.jpg (1280x720, 221K)

1/2

Attached: 20190907_191034.jpg (2592x1456, 923K)

>TWEWY

Excellent taste user

2/2

Attached: IMG_20190908_184756.jpg (2592x1456, 670K)

Attached: 15679865947886883194036417572735.jpg (3264x1632, 1.71M)

fucking garbage

Attached: 15679866296876289704610572054832.jpg (3264x1632, 1.74M)

Man I wish they'd port the last revision of SamSho 5 Special.

Attached: 15679867057992219600069427879523.jpg (3264x1632, 1.69M)

Nice """"""games""""""

Attached: consolekeksbtfo.jpg (2238x1443, 1.4M)

Fuck, there’s another? I was kind of annoyed cause I had V first and a month after I got it I saw V Special. I managed to get it for “free” with points so I didn’t care too much but damn. I wish they just had the final revisions of these games available now instead

That looks like the entire switch library.

Attached: 15679867574688794995801237010115.jpg (3264x1632, 1.51M)

How’s wizard of legend? It’s on my wishlist to buy later

>playing videogames

Attached: 1567605084092.png (330x245, 130K)

user, I'm not poor

Attached: 1567986870568335980952561580309.jpg (3264x1632, 1.24M)

Looks like you just picked up all the major Nintendo games. You and everyone else's Switch library looks exactly the same.

It's uncensored on PS4 and Vita, it's been out for almost 2 years.

Hmm is good but not Great , you are better off playing the binding of issac

Wow look at all those jpg's now post your game shelf
Nobody has posted their game shelf yet just pictures of games they claim to own

yeah but mine's bigger

Attached: Sept Switch Games.jpg (1280x2009, 1.09M)

I sold my Switch to buy a silver necklace
>shelf
Nah i don't like damaging the environment.

R8 my the most played games rating.
PS:
I bought switch mostly to play Pokemon and indie games.

How does a shelf damage the environment? And why do you even care pinko?

R8 my the most played games rating.w
PS:
I bought switch mostly to play Pokemon and indie games.

Attached: switch1.png (1004x648, 1008K)

>I bought switch mostly to play Pokemon

Attached: 1539878432455.gif (220x209, 261K)

Nice!

Attached: Installed-games.jpg (3393x3075, 3.97M)

Not sure if anyone cares, but Argos in the UK is selling Fire Emblem Warriors for £20 at the moment, by far the cheapest I've seen it. It's not a perfect game but probably worth that if you have even a passing interest in musous.

Attached: 70398068_2665373486815060_6612537743480193024_o.jpg (1097x1191, 730K)

Any recommendations for 3D action/adventure games? I've played Mario, Zelda, Astral Chain, Monster Hunter and Astral Chain already, but I realised 90% of my library is 2D. Wouldn't mind a 20 hour or so real time game.

Just got this thing a week ago.

Attached: IMG_20190908_1720139.jpg (3996x2664, 1.73M)

Why Oninaki?

Something to tide me over while I wait on Ys IX.

>MUH PHYSICAL
It's not the 90s anymore, old man

>all those anime games
A-user...

How many of those have you finished?

I fail to see the problem.

Attached: anime website.jpg (600x3300, 769K)

World of Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest XI and Xenoblade 2 should be on your radar too. All three are better JRPGs than Oninaki.

Got my Switch but I'm waiting for Nintendo Selects for cheap great games.

Are they fun?

Attached: weebs btfo.png (772x2344, 774K)

The ones in his picture? 80% of them are shit. The remaining 20% are unironically GOTY contenders.

Literally casual tier

based

Good tier

Pretty good, a couple of things i'm still meaning to get

Here's mine sorted by playtime. Bottom row is all stuff I re-bought on the Switch for convenience and haven't quite gotten around to yet. Pretty happy with my haul so far, gonna pick up Luminous Avenger iX and Link's Awakening this month

>all these people with 30+ games
i just have smash, tropickle cheese, NuDoom, zelda, bayo 1 and bayo 2. thinking of getting a final fantasy game but dont know if i should get 7 or 10.

Whoops, forgot pic

Attached: switchgames.png (1278x1456, 2.99M)

starved nintendo boy/ out of 10

The Switch doesn't show that extended menu until you go over 12 installed games. I don't think I'll ever hit that since I only plan on playing good exclusives on mine.

I'm thinking on getting a Switch and go full digital with the games. What's the largest SD size that the console supports?

Up to 2 TB, but the largest card out there is 512 GB.

I'll probably get Castle Crashers, Terraria, Mary Skelter 2, Rune Factory 4 Special and Pokemon Sword (used) this year and that's it.

Attached: 325343242.jpg (1280x1879, 1.09M)

judging from all the weebshit and mindless buying i'd say they are vita refugees

I'm and I have a 400GB card with like 80GB of free space left. As long as you don't get really lazy ports like LA Noire or DOOM you'll probably be fine because Nintendo keeps the filesizes for their first party games stupid low. The largest Nintendo First Party game I have (that's actually first party and not just published by them) is BotW and with all the DLC it's 15.7 GB. Smash is probably going to pass that up at some point but right now it's only at 15.3GB, even XBC2 is only 14GB.

Basically, anything that the physical release has a "digital download required" banner on it, stay the fuck away from.

This is just my ps4 stuff everything else is pretty disorganized at the moment since I'm redoing my entire setup.

Attached: 20190908_180858.png (736x1510, 2.31M)

Stuff not pictured, also if it has a physical release in America, it's that.
Astral Chain
Azure Strike Gunvolt: Striker pack
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
Bonds of the Sky
Capcom Beat'em Up Bundle
Chasm
Collection of Mana
Crystal Crisis
Cytus a
Death road to Canada
Final Fantasy XII
God Eater 3
Guacamelee
Guacamelee 2
Kotodama
NEKO Para Vol 2
Odallus
Omega Labyrinth Life
Oniken
Project Nimbus
Senran Kagura Peach Ball
Super Neptunia RPG
The Escapist Complete Edition
The Messenger
Tom Jam & Earl: baCK IN THE dROOVE
Transcripted
Valthirian Arc" Hero School Story

Bunch of stuff I'd like to get in , but I'm going to wait for sales.

Attached: Switch backlog.jpg (1280x8848, 3.84M)

>400GB card with like 80GB of free space left
Hoarding at this level isn't healthy. I'm the one who hacked my 3DS and put a 64GB card in only to stare at game icons instead of actually playing them. Now I've got just five games on my Switch and I'm actually playing them.

Switch is just Vita 2.0 but with support from third parties and Nintendo exclusives.

Only games I haven't played at least 2 hours in are Kamiko and Super Bomberman R. There really isn't that much of a difference between having a massive shelf of 100+ games and having 100+ games on an SD card.

>This adds to 320GB
How?

a bunch of 2-3 gb games add up, m8.

Digital was a mistake.

Only have Smash, XC2, Katamari and Fire emblem 3 houses, how do I afford more games?

Digital makes it possible for indies to thrive. Not every $15 game can be sold at that price if they have to make cartridges and possibly end up at a loss.

>lose botw cartridge
>lose skyrim case
What did Todd mean by this?

Attached: upload_2018-4-25_23-17-54.png (369x421, 44K)

Limited run releases beg to differ.

That's for games that end up successful so collectors can have a display piece. I'm all for physical too but let's not pretend every game can be released on physical right away.

I love my Switch but it has the worst fucking home screen. Especially if you're a physicalfag like me and you have to deal with the physical games clogging up the menu when they're not even in the goddamn system.

If you're a physicalfag it wouldn't even matter since you can organize the games however you want and the game that's inserted always shows up in the first slot.

>katamari damacy
BASED.
How will we know if it's not a hacked switch and people actually bought their games?

I'd rather Nintendo go back to the days of WiiWare where people had to learn how to make games and not have them be bloated as shit.

Who are you quoting?

Digital makes it possible for indies to thrive and that's great but there are games I've picked up at shitstop, online, and other various second hand retailers in the single digits while they were still 60 digital and it makes me just terrified of a fully digital future.

>WiiWare
You mean that system where games were artificially limited in size to the point they're barely better than Java games on cell phones.
Physical only exists because the average download speed in the US is 10Mbps (with data caps). Luckily ISPs will never bring it beyond 25 so it's here to stay.

Eh

Attached: 2019090821465400-57B4628D2267231D57E0FC1078C0596D.jpg (1280x720, 310K)

>You mean that system where games were artificially limited in size to the point they're barely better than Java games on cell phones.
Forces developers to get good at compression and programing, or die trying.

Imagine dealing with the Wii's internal memory if there were no caps.

Name one (1) WiiWare game that was actually good. You won't because it doesn't exist.

>he pays for his switch games
OH NO NO NO

MegaMan 9 was originally a WiiWare exclusive.

>playing
>cloud
?????

Attached: 1563257283424.gif (220x258, 195K)

Did you import rune factory?

>Art Style: Orbient
Eat

>Blaster Master: Overdrive
Shit

>Bust-A-Move Plus!
and

>Castlevania: The Adventure ReBirth
Die

>Contra ReBirth
Now

>Dive: The Medes Islands Secret
Prepare

>Excitebike: World Rally
To

>FAST Racing League
Move

>Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a Darklord
The

>Gradius ReBirth
Goal

>Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King
>My Pokémon Ranch
And

>Onslaught
Nitpick

>Pokémon Rumble
You

>Space Invaders Get Even
Fag

Pokemon Rumble

That's not too bad user. You should get Firis, it's the best of the Mysterious trilogy.

Bought the memorial box

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles MLAAK, Contra Rebirth, Castlevania Adventure Rebirth, Gradius Rebirth, La-Mulana, Cave Story, Lost Winds and Lost Winds 2.

>My Pokemon Ranch
Why you gotta attempt to invalidate everything else in your post like that?

>He hates a comfortable game with some of the most underrated songs.
youtube.com/watch?v=qghSFdJ-i98&list=PLr04gtogMLv7fJcR-Z-Udn2ecbLnCLbPm

Also La-Mulana, Cave Story, Lost Winds and Lost Winds 2 aren't WiiWare exclusive you lobcock.

>game

Attached: 1541373780268.jpg (750x591, 48K)

>Lost Winds and Lost Winds 2
They were when they were released.

>It doesn't fit my arbitrary definition, so it doesn't count
That's where you fail at life kid.

They aren't now, which is what counts.

There is literally no gameplay. It's a fucking storage system to house your pokemon after you fill up Diamond and Pearl's boxes. That's fucking it.

If you count My Pokemon Ranch as a game then a fucking screensaver is a game.

>No glameplay
Confirmed for not playing the game.

How bad is the TWEWY port on Switch?

I have:
>BotW, MK8D, Shittoon 2, Sonic Mania, ARMS, Odyssey, Kirby, Dong Freeze, Smash, Mario Maker 2
Don't know what else I should get. Is 3H actually good or just a meme?

Very good, but not a Fire Emblem game

I had to archive some data because the DLC was fucking up my game

How big is all XC2 DLC?

Bitch I not only have it, I got all the ingame trades from Hayley, including the Mew, because that was the only way to get Mew at the time.

It's not a fucking game.

Attached: 1543439405377.jpg (4032x3024, 1.53M)

Respectable taste

>Xenoblade 2 + Torna
>Katamari Reroll
>Smash Bros Ultimate
>Bayonetta 1 and 2
>TWEWY Final Remix
>Astral Chain
>Ace Attorney Trilogy
>Omega Labyrinth Life
>Super robot wars T

>1543439405377
Nice try

Filename randomizer. Is this better.

Attached: ED_RCWEX4AA8dCp.jpg (680x510, 57K)

I've been meaning to grab it on steam at some point just so much other shit to play at the moment.

>Abandoning Haley for 7 years
You monster, she waited for you.

>Thinking Ys IX would come to switch

She had plenty of Magikarp to keep her company.

You should have been playing Haley's game more.

It's not a game. It's a glorified sushi restaurant.

It's a game

Attached: suck my cock dude.png (626x348, 95K)

Why is this an argument? Its one thing to say are Vns games, its another thing when its something like pokemon ranch which is literally a game.

VNs have more gameplay than Pokemon Ranch.

Go kill some more frogs fag.

Having gameplay and objectives at all makes it a game

Haley broke his heart somehow.

Pokemon Ranch doesn't have Gameplay. All of the Gameplay is in the DS games. All Ranch does is have a bunch of poorly created 3D models run around with absolutely no input from the player.

what's the better musou, hyrule or emblem?

I need to pirate more games you guys are ahead of me.

Attached: PS3eatslotsamoney.gif (450x520, 133K)

FEW + DLC has better gameplay but HW has a better roster and more content.

>im not poor
>owns 5 games

Emblem but only lacks in character diversity

is it worth $25? I've wanted a musou game for a while now last one i had was warriors orochi 3

I'd argue it's only worth it if you pick up the DLC. I think at $25 for the base game adding the DLC would make it either $40 or $45, which is definitely worth it IMO. The DLC fixes all the gameplay related problems with the base roster except the fact that some characters are clones of other characters, but there are a few more original movesets that does even it out.

I'm getting it on PC regardless.

Why not get Warriors orochi 4 or wait for ultimate?

>Thinking it will come to PC

picked up a switch recently and figured why not. Is w4 any good? After seeing the shitwreak that was dw9 i had doubts. Is it the best musou on the market currently?

Or, you know, I'm smart enough to keep my money for other things that I can't get easily for free.
Inb4 PIRATING IS STEALING HURR

It's called pattern recognition, autist. Every Ys game has come to PC. 9 will be no exception.

If NISA does it, it probably won't and if they do it will be broken and take several years to release

WO4 is considered the best of the recent games but they rushed release to win back fans who were pissed about DW9. Probably best to wait for WO4 Ultimate as that will probably fix all issues with the lack of content in the base game.

Boomer here, I have a switch and my twins are gonna turn 10 and I'm planning on getting them each the switch lite. I have some digital games so is there anyway to share my games with them and if so is switch family online needed? Am I expected to rebuy the digital games?

If you log into your account on a switch that isn't that account's primary switch, they can download the games that were bought on the eshop and play them with that eshop account, but only while online, and only if nobody else is playing that game with that account online at that time. So if you have Mario Odyssey or whatever and you're playing it offline on your main switch, ONE of them would be able to play it while in wifi range, but only one of them.

It's a little inconvenient but it works.

How's the messenger

Thanks, sounds sort of simple enough. If these companies truly wish for a digital future then they have to figure this shit out properly

Someone rate my library, thanks, appreciate it

Attached: Library.jpg (1000x1407, 1.63M)

Honestly, the only way I could see it working better than this with Nintendo's retarded ecosystem is if you could transfer individual digital licenses to another user account, but that would be pretty rife for abuse.

console faggotry/10