Who is Terry Bogard?

twitter.com/TheMetalP/status/1169956418717278208

Here you go zoomies, now stop asking.

Attached: EDyFJ2jU4AAPdsS.jpg (1000x1000, 95K)

I don't give a shit, he's still just Ken with a hat.

Reminder that the people who complain are most likely furries who want more anthropomorphic animals in Smash. Disregard whatever they say.

>calling people zoomies while linking twitter
the iron knee

>In fact, Fatal Fury was created as a spiritual successor to Street Fighter 1.
OH NO NO NO NO
L I T E R A L L Y KEN 2.0

Nobody's favorite character from a game nobody has played in 20 years from a franchise that has been re-releasing the same game for 20 years because it was the only one anyone liked and still nobody has been playing it

Are you okay?

Technically Terry has been just as active in the gaming scene as Super Mario with not that much downtime since his first appearance; a real veteran who still sounds awkward while speaking English.

Attached: 9d1.jpg (680x544, 57K)

Wasted slot

This kinda.
NOBODY was asking for Terry. Not a single fucking person on earth; not even the mexican boomers who recognize him and consider KoF/FF their favorite games.
Add him by all means but I'd be pretty upset if I bought the fighter's pass. Stick him into the next wave where each fighter is being sold separately (a little detail Yea Forums has ignored entirely and keeps saying "fighters pass 2" like a bunch of dipshits) so the sales can show Nintendo just who gives a fuck about Terry.

Just because he wasn't asked for doesn't mean he doesn't deserve it.

He certainly has more clout than Joker and Corrin who are obviously shill picks.

>Twitter
Go back to whence you came.

Joker made sense to me; P5 was a fucking enormous success.
Corrin isn't part of a "pass" so whatever, nobody bought Corrin.

KEN MASTERS IS THAT YOU

Attached: rufus_sf4.jpg (600x600, 43K)

I'm sure the next set of DLC will come as a Fighters Pass 2 eventually, but they just chose not to announce that at this time.

Or perhaps the new fighters wont come with stages.

Corrin sure
Joker no.
Also stop bitching about Corinn already, you cant deflect back to corrin for everything 4 years later

t. Zoomers

P4 should've been the one represented instead as that game is actually the one that put Atlus on the map for mainstream appeal.

Persona 5 sold more and was more popular stupid
I didn't even play persona 5, all I played was 4 and 3

Imagine being this butthurt your literal who is overshadowed by a mii costume

Eh I don't care who he is, just as long as it makes minorities and children angry.

He's in

Attached: m.png (457x582, 736K)

I'm sorry user but the minorities are the ones excited for Terry.

Eh no using in arguing that, we'll all be minorities tomorrow.

>they put him right next to the character Ken is cosplaying as
hahahaha

ness evolved into pokemon trainer
pokemon trainer evolved into Terry
all 3 are next to each other

Attached: 1564230480525.jpg (949x912, 211K)

Terry needs a tutor.

Attached: 2ccdb76c98524f46f9711b0c780fbd5e.gif (500x280, 989K)