How is this for those who played the original? Worth full price?

How is this for those who played the original? Worth full price?

I am asking about the gameplay (Golden Playhouse, Babel, Rapunzel), not about the waifu bullshit or "muh censorship!!" like some ironic weebs who buy it and play it for an hour or two before moving on.

Attached: catherine-full-body---button-1556673219586.jpg (1024x1024, 189K)

XQCL

1. there is no censorship outside of replacing eric anderson with erica in the credits
2. new scenes are heartwarming and add depth to katherine and vins relationship
3. remix models is great and makes climbing fast
4. new jukebox music from p5 and re fantasy

Attached: 1564643591560.jpg (752x798, 412K)

>original
9/10
>full body
8/10

Still damn good.

wtf how is it worse than the original with added content

Exact same as p4g, proof that more content can ruin a game

>Worth full price?
The game is a short puzzle game with a drama filled visual novel tacked on. I'm returning this shit.

The base game is fun and challenging, and the Rapunzel mini game is there if you want more. The multiplayer is a fun game to play with your buddies when you're drunk. The story is what you come to expect from atlus, if you like atlus stories you'll probably like this too, shoji meguro also does the soundtrack if that means anything to you. Overall I love it and still have my original PS3 copy that I play.

>gameplay almost exactly the same
>HOW IS THIS GAME OUTSIDE OF THE ONLY THINGS THAT WERE CHANGED I DON'T CARE ABOUT THOSE
retard

Ok but what content is added that makes it so mediocre

they are full of shit. Rin is not a marie. he slides great into the story and doesnt affect the endings if you dont follow the rin route

I didn't feel the same as other anons about the additional stuff, it's just story content. I still love the game, if you love puzzle games and atlus games pick it up, if you're not too interested in puzzle games, wait for a sale.

I PLAYED AND 100%'ED THE ORIGINAL, I MADE THIS VERY CLEAR IN THE OP, I KNOW WHAT THE GAME ENTAILS VERY WELL. I AM ASKING IF THE EXTRA GAMEPLAY FEATURES/CHANGES ARE WORTH IT

uh, how is p4g worse than p4?

people hate marie

My issue is it screws up the pacing and muddles the overall message.

are you fucking retarded? of course it's not worth full price, it should have been sold as dlc for a reasonable price only retards would pay full

Well game contains faggotism and main character is a half faggot while the pink haired one is some tranny. Obviously trash. The only semblance of "game play" is some shitty exaggerated fake ass tetris mode where you move blocks to climb.

How does it have anything to do with Tetris

I agree with this. Every Rin scene/comment seemed out of place

Rin is not a tranny, he is just literally a guy.

Yeah, I'm liking it compared to when I played it on PS3. Good news is, to my knowledge, they fixed the last stage in Babel, Axis Mundi. In the original NA PS3/360 release it would be undoable solo since there was some glitch that made the blocks fall too fast no matter how good you were. Haven't tried it in Full Body, but it hope it was fixed.

Maries practically shoved down your throat to the point where she becomes obnoxious.

Whatever who gives a shit, I know there was some fucking trap/tranny characters in this game, can't remember the faggots name.

>get to have a happy wholesome ending with kids in the new Catherine route
Fucking why? Ruined the entire point.

Attached: 32167975727_5fea8a3d40_b.jpg (962x595, 126K)

Staying on Stray Sheep while Night Rain is playing on the jukebox is some next level comfy.

That's the point, the alternative endings are scenarios where the Catherines switch sides on the meter.

The entire point of Full Body is missing the point.

P4G is objectively way better you autist

You can easily completely ignore her aside from like 2 mandatory scenes, and her reading you a shitty poem every month or so, which you can also skip through

>Paying 60 Dollars/Euros for a PUZZLE GAME & ANIME TIDDIES

>Fucking why?
Funded by Shinzo Abe

One of you assholes got the special edition, right?
Did it come with the X-ray goggles?
How nice is the art book?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH IM COOMING