Which one?

>had a voucher for DXM
>DXM demo is fine but the characters made me want to kill myself
So now I have an extra voucher, which one Yea Forums?

Attached: 1.jpg (1092x576, 484K)

Are you a huge Zelda fan?
Did you play Nier Automata and liked it enough to finish it (not just ending A, but the whole thing).
Those are the two questions.

I like both BOTW and Nier, my first Zelda was Link to the Past and I loved that game.

Of the two, AC is a more interesting and experimental experience that expands on some of the mechanical ideas found in N:A.
But Zelda will be simpler, and probably have more long term replay value.

Thanks user, I own LA as well but it no longer works unless I change the internal battery.

Neir gameplay is more fluid, Astral Chain is pretty jank. For example; camera control is on the right stick for everything except in Legion skill mode where left stick controls the camera (and sometimes you need to do this in the middle of combat) - not sure why they didn't just keep slow-mo on by default when you use that shit (instead you have to press right stick).
Still, I'd say Astral Chain because your weapons aren't breadsticks, it has music and the world is interesting and has things in it.

Attached: 1567786016754.png (845x876, 257K)

The comparison is for AC and LA not BOTW.

Gameplay in Automata is much better than in AC, it's not even fair to compare them.

Just noticed. I'm so used to every Switch thread talking about BotW. My bad.
The original Link's Awakening was good, so I guess that's a good choice if you can into the funko pop Link design.

OP here, one thing I like don't like about AC is that it will be less spicy when it comes to fanservice which I loved about Nier.

>Gameplay in Automata is much better than in AC
lmao no it fucking isn't. automata has the worst gameplay out of any platinum game by far.

I don't know user, I bought both
I am having fun with Astral Chain

Not when TMNT and Mad World exist

I have played both user
I prefer Astral Chain
Has more depth to it

Astral Chain because it's doing something new.

You are delusional.

>Did you play Nier Automata and liked it enough to finish it (not just ending A, but the whole thing).
I thought Automata was boring shit and dropped it before even completing ending A, but I'm about to finish up Astral Chain and am still very much enjoying it. I definitely don't think that liking one indicates that you will also like the other.

I completely disagree with this, Automata's gameplay gets boring after the first few hours and there's barely any depth to it. It was an incredibly repetitive game.

Yeah this, I completed Nier Automata but I had to force myself to it and it took me several months of dropping it and picking it up over and over, I couldn't see the masterpiece everyone was talking about. Astral Chain on the other hand is just a fun game that makes you wanna keep playing, they couldn't be more different.

Attached: 1551564944545.jpg (990x1540, 203K)

Nier is trash compared to AC in every rgard. Not sure why you wanna fool him bit gtfo

Automata was incredibly fun for me and I could easily play it for hours without getting tired. AC bores me to death after 15 minutes. I still force myself to finish the chapter, but it takes me a couple of days to make myself start the next one.

Bewilderingly terrible taste there.

Do you like platinum games games? Then get Platinum Games Game: The Game. So If you like links awakening on GB or Color and want to nostalgia bomb? Get Zelda

>Platinum Games Game: The Game
But OP's not asking about W101.