Is this worth playing and where in the chronology of the series does it fit?

Is this worth playing and where in the chronology of the series does it fit?

Attached: 35710.jpg (590x336, 35K)

Yes, it's great. Happens between one and two

No, it's shit, just read a sum up on a wiki and move ahead to 2.

Play it any time before Dangan Rompa 3 Anime.
The anime is unironicy the series finale as in the real dangan rompa 3.
And even has important plot points from this game.

Dangan Rompa V3 is acualy not dangan rompa 3.

It's an interesting spinoff take that gets old and repetitive fast, and it happens right after the first game and before two, but it takes into account the twist of the second game, so play that first.

one of you is lying

Attached: 1517351532942.jpg (803x711, 66K)

why didn't they call it L3

What's the difference between D3 game and D3 anime? Which order should I do those?

God I want Fukawa to ride my face

Imagine the primal scent

V3 happens after the anime so play it after that.

The anime is actually divided into two, Future and Despair arcs, the idea would be start with episode 1 of Future and then watch episode 1 of Despair, then 2 and 2, 3 and 3, etc

You can see Makoto's bare butt in the Danganronpa anime

>episode 1 of Future and then watch episode 1 of Despair, then 2 and 2, 3 and 3, etc

why does it have to be so complicated?

I just started playing it a couple of days ago. The gameplay's nothing special but I like it so far. It's worth playing just for more Toko, and Yasuhiro's mom.

Komaru's angry because she wasn't able to watch the Danganronpa anime live like the rest of the world.

Because it's Danganronpa, what else would you expect

It's how it was aired at the time, iirc monday was Future day episode and thursday was Despair, so seeing it as it aired wasn't really complicated.

I see

thanks for the tip, I'm new to the series

It's not, they're 'divided' but he just described how the episodes are formatted already, episode 1 is the first part of the Future arc, episode two is the first part of the Despair arc, so on and so on.

Just something else to mention, don't think the DR3 anime is it's own self contained thing, it heavily assumes you played DR1, 2 and Ultra Despair Girls

Dangan rompa V3 is acualy dangan rompa 53 .
I am 100% serious. Its an actual spoiler.

Attached: 1558736919356.jpg (640x600, 40K)

Didn't Komaru say that she and Makoto have baths together in Ultra Despair Girls?

no I know, I finished game 1 and I'm watching the anime for fun. Gonna try UDG next and then not sure if I wanna play 2 or just have the story summarized before the next anime.

As i mentioned before, even though in the chronology UDG happens after the first game and before the second, it DOES sorta spoils the twist for the second game.

That's fine, 2 just seems like a reskin of 1 on an island and I've already had most of it spoiled for me on here.

A girl can dream.

>I've already had most of it spoiled for me on here.
That's unfortunate.
In all 3 games I got spoiled only about one thing: fiction

Komaru is for makoto