SNES

So, what do you want, Yea Forums?

Attached: snes.jpg (1280x720, 1.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cLoIlDIboYM
nintendolife.com/news/2019/09/japanese_releases_of_dragon_quest_i_ii_and_iii_on_switch_will_be_playable_in_english
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

GBA

I DUNNO DOC

I JUST WANT SOMETHING THAT ISN'T THIS

Attached: mike.jpg (690x897, 123K)

earthbound

Super Bomberman 2

FE5 but its a never-ever

Kirby superstar
Zombies Ate my neighbors (unlikely)
Street Fighter 2
DKC 1 & 2
Chrono Trigger

Is there any chance of them including randomizers? Why cant they just be cool about them or any other rom hacks?

VIP Mario

Attached: based.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Final Fantasy 3, I've always wanted to play it but I'd rather play it on the go. Easier than spending 80 bucks on a GBA version

Also Final Fight, preferably 3

Attached: Final-fight-3-lucia.png (330x212, 71K)

DKC 2&3 since I got DKC on the snes mini. Wouldn't mind the lion king game or crash dummies either.

nEVER EVER

Attached: umiharakawase.jpg (1600x884, 233K)

probably something i can't easily emulate

Something skill based, please

Attached: 1AADD465-8441-41C3-8565-AE18C66CE160.jpg (1079x789, 372K)

>CT
>Not skill based

It's the least grindy JRPG I've ever played

Kirby Super Star, any of the Super Bomberman games (preferably 1 or 2).

good games

Street Fighters
DKC
Earthbound
Kirby Super Star

Attached: fdcp2.jpg (940x957, 440K)

It's okay, FE4 and 5 are getting remade within the next 4 years.

Imagine a catalog of Famicom Disk System exclusives. That shit would move Nintendo Online subs like hotcakes.

We already have a Castlevania and Megaman X Collection. I want Donkey Kong Country 1, DKC2, Kirby Superstar, Chrono Nigger, this and Super Bomberman 3

Super Mario RPG
Terranigma
FF6
Secret of Evermore

Literally every single snes game even all the shitty ones.

Yeah but its a never ever. Theyre not going to spend extra resource patching up older games.
Some snes games can get some improvements like better translation or performance improvements.

Give me some of the JP-exclusive shit like BS F-Zero.

>3 of the top 10 highest selling SNES are DKC
>Not a single DK title
It's weird. Does Nintendo own the rights to those games since it's DK? Or Rare because they developed it?

Castlevania 4

Nintendo owns it, and they already released a modified version of DKC on the SNES Classic, so it's likely on the list, but staggered release schedule so they can pretend they actually have games to pad the list with.

And then they'll release "SP" versions of games (re: ones with codes gamesharked in) to pad it further with.

I think all the characters, music, settings, etc. belong to Nintendo but in order to redestribute the Country games they have to get Rare's permission

How do I git gud at F-Zero? It's the first time I've played it and I'm not quite sure what I'm supposed to do.

Kirby Superstar. A little disappointed we’re starting out with DL3 instead, even more so now that we don’t know when more games are coming, which translates to Nintendo can just abandon this whenever they feel like it.

Tap acceleration around corners.

The cover of secret of mana reminded me, did anyone get collection of mana? How is it?

DL3 >>>>>>>>>>> Super Star

Nah. I’ll take the real movesets over animal friends any day.

Brake often while drifting.

I like seeing more underrated games hit the app first so people can branch out and appreciate them a little more. Everyone would flock to SS and leave DL3 to rot.

>real movesets
Those are the real ones. They were there in Dreamland 2, before SuperStar even existed

DKC 1-3
Earthbound
Tetris Attack
Kirby Super Star
Super Mario RPG
Harvest Moon

Bonus ones:
Claymates
Buster Busts Loose
Somehow they bring over FFV, DQV and VI

Wizardry V

I want real VC back

Everything i have not played or own on the original system yet. I don't care.
Also playing them in Handheld feels realy comfy.

How hard is it for companies to patch in enlgish translations if they already have the translated text with them?

Attached: MV5BNGFlNmU5OTItZTlhMC00NGI1LThmMGYtODE4NjJlYzEwNmRhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTgwOTE5NDk@._V1_.jpg (500x910, 167K)

>Wanting to pay $7.99 plus tax for SNES games

There still was a bigger selection on the Wii and Wii U VC

If they expand on the library i can see people just getting the switch and online to play SNES games portable.

>Secret of Mana
>Mega Man X

Never going to happen because of collections already released on Switch

Nintendo are no doubt going to keep earthbound under lock and key for as long as humanly possible

And it was 100% a worse deal than just emulating or using homebrew. No way was I gonna spend $20 to play OoT and Majora's mask

Just as well, they don't want normal people to realize how boring it is.

Give me Fire Emblem Thracia 776 but Oh! I totally forgot they never localized it. I guess i'll hack my Switch and play english patch rom on emulator instead

You still have to pay about 20 bucks to play OoT and Majora on 3DS

Honestly? More RPG's from both systems.
The NES collection has NONE, and I have good word that the DQ 1-3 phone remakes are being ported and released the same day as 11, in Japan.
The SNES collection has BoF1, and while it's not bad, it is a bit weak compared to 2-4. I do anticipate Earthbound and SMRPG down the line since those are "in house" for the most part.

Only perk VC had was publishers actually got money for it, so they were incentivized to sign-up. Switch's setup is only netting them pennies per user since every involved publisher is taking from the same pool of funds set aside from subscription fees.

Bruh just fucking download roms, they're over 25 years old and like 2MB each, don't wait for Nintendo to dole them out, jesus christ

Well I'm busy beating Mario World, Link's Awakening and Super Metroid for the first time. But Chrono Trigger would be nice.

Is the DQ 1-3 going to be on SNES online or its own collection? Hope that is localized.

Give me Super Punch-out or give me death
If they wanted to be extra based, an official translation of Genealogy of the Holy War

Star Wars games please

Attached: 244ca03e4443734d22ef66ca82224ef03da0f8230a51ab9e5e29293dd63ee1f0.png (800x750, 132K)

My dick is already diamonds that Breath of Fire is on it. That means someone must have talked to Capcom about it and they actually remembered it.

Meh, challenge is not the only thing I value.

I can give you death user. Just stay where you are.

Attached: 1543070780296.png (500x464, 587K)

Skyblazer

dude weed lmao

Here's for you fellow hype about BoF

youtube.com/watch?v=cLoIlDIboYM

downvote

It's own collection, the good news is that they have english as an option, bad news is we don't know IF they will be on the English Eshop.
nintendolife.com/news/2019/09/japanese_releases_of_dragon_quest_i_ii_and_iii_on_switch_will_be_playable_in_english

Terranigma

All 5 super bomberman games
Super Mario RPG
Kirby super star
Final fantasy 4 5 6
Pac-Man the new adventures
Super bonk
Yoshis safari

There's a limit that breaks desire! and I want Super Aleste! Who has the rights to all the compile shooters anyway? Aside from that all the Quintet games and the Goemon games would be Rad.

I don't see it that impossible, Degica has been porting the games onto everything lately, if anything is weird that you can't play the original in any way on the switch.

Attached: Aleste.jpg (953x1200, 496K)

Super Mario RPG. It'll never happen but I wish

Well what is this? Can't read chink