Mass Effect

>fuck up your setting so bad the sequel has to take place in ANOTHER GALAXY
>game is still so bad it literally kills your franchise

And the sad thing is that EA never sells it's IPs and would rather see them rot in a vault than someone else take it, improve it and make lots of money and please the fans.

Mass Effect is done for good.

Attached: 1553654163786.jpg (1024x1449, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gameinformer.com/2019/08/15/anthem-lead-ben-irving-leaves-bioware
pastebin.com/H1AYPss5
google.com/amp/s/www.pcgamesn.com/mass-effect-andromeda/mass-effect-andromeda-sales-numbers?amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah but at least we can still talk about how great it used to be.

Attached: 1538537050789.gif (500x264, 758K)

i fucking hate when people say DUUUUUUUUDE tons of money n sheet i dont think thats how it works ur only one consumer you cant talk about everyone
ngl i agree with everything else

Well, there is a lot of things wrong with ME, but seeing all this threads, arts and memes makes me happy, because it means that people still love this games and they always find something to discuss.
fuck, I really want ME games with local stories or battlefield liek gaem about first contact war/reapers invasion

Attached: Damn it.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

>wanting a prequel

delet

it was too early too add a new fucking galaxy, imo
I still don't have enough shit in good ol' milky way

if you want a better version of mass effect, just play star control 2

Bioware are making another ME... but yeah that mean nothing any more. Might as well be a gay sex anime the way the Writing team prioratises story telling

Andromeda was so bad that it basically killed BioWare as well.

What the fuck was the point of that stupid ass ending in ME3 where we saw Shepard clearly grasping for breath in the Rubble? What was the point of that glimse into the future when we don't even know what the fuck happened to the Milky Way after 3 left them without the Relays presumably stuck with even longer travel time now? Why did EA have to fuck both Mass Effect and Dead Space up in almost the exact same manner?

Attached: 1567743705593.png (505x508, 256K)

Now the worst part is there is nothing like ME. No proper sequel, no spiritual successor, fucking nothing. I want more space exploration operas right now.

Attached: 1347021831328.png (342x245, 83K)

I'm still mad.

Obvious cliffhanger. Just in case they would want to get back or EA would tell them to.

Remember how good he threads were?

Attached: over90layersofpussyandmass.jpg (1920x1080, 1.74M)

Rule 34 still goes strong. Who cares about the games?

star control 2 you dumb nigger. mass effect is nothing but a degeneration of that game.

kill me

Attached: 1554429577411.jpg (800x1280, 59K)

>some old ass shitty text game
No thanks grandpa.

it's just a bullshiet to make retards happy
Shep is dead and we all know that

Attached: 1538494278578.webm (720x404, 1.92M)

Androgyna doesn't exist

Attached: virginryderandchadshepard.jpg (2518x1229, 398K)

they still are, man, they still are
maybe it's not called /meg/ anymore, but there is still some good folks roaming around

The bioware forums were absolute trash

Attached: 1546699409360.jpg (2560x1440, 1.92M)

They were the best.

Attached: MassEffectArtworkIntegrity.jpg (1600x1200, 483K)

heh I made that pic
kill me
gonna drop some vintage stuff I made

Attached: enhancedextendedcut.jpg (1920x1080, 1.29M)

The ending sequence of rescuing your sibling in Andromeda was the only good part of the game.
The rest was utter shit, but I'd feel dirty if I didn't acknowledge the one good thing in the game.

Attached: kawaiishepardkunisveryronery.jpg (1920x1080, 924K)

Only good part of the game

Attached: 1538000223914.png (1500x1086, 1.94M)

Attached: The_Mystery_of_the_Turiansv2.jpg (1000x1000, 500K)

>Origin Systems
>Bullfrog
>Westwood
>Pandemic
>Mythic
>Maxis
>Now Bioware
That's just what EA does. Buy studios, drain them of all soul until their IPs are dead, rinse and repeat.

>/meg/ is dead and gone

Attached: 1566830672979.jpg (715x535, 116K)

I demand moar

Attached: notsharingwallpapersized.jpg (1920x1080, 497K)

Krogan homeworld was pretty solid too, user

>human and turian cooking
Tell me they didn't eat it. Tell me devs didn't forget that would kill one of them.

One of the last Western videogame series I liked and EA killed it.

Attached: 1280px-Andromeda_Galaxy_(with_h-alpha).jpg (1279x841, 439K)

Attached: WIDERAUDIENCES.jpg (1060x670, 315K)

What do you mean now? Bioware is dead since 2012.

it's for the best

Attached: dockingbaymeg.jpg (2560x1440, 1.84M)

Attached: 1566159739947.jpg (1920x1080, 525K)

Attached: ashleysfate.png (1191x670, 1.14M)

EPIC VIRMIRE MOMENT

I miss the old days

Attached: 1565082721749.jpg (1125x638, 304K)

I can wear a swimsuit into battle!

Attached: deliciousmiranda.png (1920x1080, 2.99M)

Nice!

Attached: ASHLIRANDA.jpg (568x2664, 654K)

Wait, me too!

Attached: 1530672261443.jpg (800x500, 35K)

>always read on Yea Forums how she is racist towards aliens
>never really understand it, it wasn't that bad
>one time actually don't romance her
>her "just friends" dialogue is going full KKK on aliens
Alas I can truly see.

Attached: 1554545309857.jpg (192x190, 6K)

Attached: orangouthane2.jpg (579x329, 159K)

Double nice!

you deserve to be purged

Attached: 1655381-kzer_zacomm.png (320x320, 87K)

Attached: perfectwoman.jpg (333x556, 84K)

I think what's funny is that there are some diehard BioWare fans that refuse to give up and have bought and keep buying Anthem games and playing it so Dragon Age 4 is released

The Lead Game Designer/Developer left a month ago too
>gameinformer.com/2019/08/15/anthem-lead-ben-irving-leaves-bioware
>pastebin.com/H1AYPss5

Anthem is bombing hard and SWTOR is about to be hit with a drop of players too (I actually still play it from time to time out of curiosity and it being the only Star Wars MMO I can deal playing with (SWG is to much grind fuck you)) - SWTOR is planning on introducing a Hardcore RNG Based Looting System akin to Diablo III where even set raid pieces that drop from bosses have all of their stats randomly placed on their person and the only way to get what you want requires you to go to a vendor to roll them again in hopes of getting your stats. Each Stat has a percentage of rolling and the more desirable ones have a 0.1% of rolling on your set and as of right now on the PTR theres no means to locking in your other desired stats.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2019_06_09_at_9.20.59_PM.0.jpg (1200x800, 133K)

Attached: 1542413820315.jpg (1251x638, 206K)

Attached: sorrygarrus.jpg (471x750, 138K)

Attached: clusterfuck.jpg (2560x1440, 1.43M)

My headcanon is that the embedded journalist died after being raped by Batarians.

Attached: 1521488691257.jpg (1050x830, 360K)

BEN DOVER

Attached: ME2_Combat_HUD_moleswhackingmoles.jpg (1280x720, 661K)

Why don't they ever rent out IPs? Is that not allowed legally or something? Why couldn't they let someone else more competent basically make a game for them and make some profit over none? I was thinking about that with mgs and Konami, what's stopping Sony from reaching out and seeing if they'd let hideo or kojima finish the series if either of them wanted to?

Attached: 1564916103866.jpg (495x528, 23K)

Attached: HOLYSHITWHATAKAWAIIASS.jpg (568x487, 172K)

here's mine piece of shit I did recently

Attached: it's fucking 1-14 pm.png (1490x1342, 120K)

Ok hotshot. There's I and II pack on GOG. I will buy it. Now do I have to play I to get II?

Attached: shepardsfavoritetreat.jpg (330x500, 213K)

I...I felt physical pain

ONCE YOU GO BLUE

Attached: realreapers.jpg (3174x1786, 1.11M)

>physical pain
this is what garrus rectum feels like

She believes that different races can't coexist.

THE CITADEL COUNCIL HAS BEEN DOING JUST THAT FOR CENTURIES YOU BITCH

Besides what is the alternative, genociding the rest of the galaxy? Ending contact with aliens like the Batarians?

Attached: maxresdefault(26).jpg (1280x720, 62K)

I could never really get into this game. I've started ME1 plenty of times and I always drop it. The sequels don't look good at all.

>She believes that different races can't coexist.
She believes absolute OPPOSITE of that. She just says we should be on our guard over council races. With good reasons, I might add.

god I miss Babby memes

Literally they could have kept it in the same universe.

That would've meant dealing with 3's ending

>Anthem, in spite of everything, is far from dead, at least according to BioWare General Manager Casey Hudson, who reaffirmed the studio's support for the game despite its troubled launch, dwindling player base, and heavily delayed roadmap.
>Writing in his September Update blog on the BioWare website, Hudson offered more behind-the-scenes info on a bunch of games in development at the studio, including Dragon Age 4 and another mystery project, but began the post with an optimistic statement regarding Anthem's future.
>"We have a big team working on Anthem in both Austin and Edmonton, and while it’s been great to see the community response to Cataclysm, I know there’s a lot more work to do to bring out the full potential of the game." writes Hudson, admitting that "We have plans for those more fundamental improvements, but they’ll take time."
>"While the team works towards the longer-term vision of the game, they will also continue to deliver updates to features and content. I believe in Anthem and would love to see its world grow, evolve, and thrive for years to come."
>Now, Hudson stating that he 'would love' to see Anthem grow and evolve is very different to promising that BioWare is committed to seeing the game prosper, as it's angled as more of a tentative hope than a firm mission statement, but it's nonetheless confiding to hear some form of response on the game after months of radio silence from the studio.
>In his final remark, Hudson teases that "when I look at all of the things going on around BioWare I’m more excited about our future than ever." Hopefully the studio's fans will soon be able to same thing after the poor taste of Anthem has faded.

Casey Hudson is an absolute puppet - he's just as bad as a EA Spokesperson... oh wait

Attached: 1533485615528.jpg (1000x563, 168K)

Attached: 1560947392849.gif (245x249, 966K)

Fuck the council and fuck Krogans!

Attached: closeup2.jpg (620x348, 45K)

No one is actually dumb enough to believe this, right? They're focusing on the new dragon age because of their recent disasters but after that they'll find new ways to exploit boomer nostalgia for mass effect. It'll probably work too. This is the second ME thread i've seen on Yea Forums today.

just get the Ur-Quan Masters HD. It's a freeware i think. It's a HD remaster of 2.

True. Bioware will let me down, but my realized fantasies never will.

Just wait for Star Citizen and grab a Polaris

Attached: 1539109068543.jpg (1920x1080, 1.59M)

Attached: Untitled1.png (275x222, 15K)

and for all those centuries that Asari have been purposely hiding information that would have literally saved billions of lives just so they could pretend to be geniuses

He's still alive. And when Jack finds him buried under a pile of rubble, just like he told him not to, she's going to be pissed with him.

>can't pour drinks properly
That's way more funny than it has any right to be.

Attached: 1558228004861.webm (1280x720, 1.85M)

Attached: 1483461544248.jpg (2146x3668, 1.1M)

>Fuck Krogans
SO GOOD!

Attached: 1490920620672.png (876x577, 722K)

>wait for star citizen
unless they are going to use the crowdfunding money to research immortality, you will never see release

Cool. Thanks user. It better scratch my space exploring itch.

I'd rather not think of ME anymore. It hurts to remember.
Its a damn fucking shame that it got caught in the crossfire during the time when EA was on a roll the drive every single one of their franchises straight into the fucking ground. Andromeda was an embarrassment, Anthem was a joke, Bioware is basically a skeleton at this point and I'm surprised that EA haven't officially dumped their corpse into a ditch already along with all the other talented developers they bought and ruined over the years.

Attached: 324424.webm (680x384, 206K)

K R O G A N C O C K

Attached: Shepuuurrrd.gif (800x533, 1.34M)

Were would they even start if they were making another one? Unless they make one of the 3 endings canon.

Crimson Chin?

Peak British genetics?

Attached: 1556697917965.gif (300x300, 656K)

>Giving Liara's ass an 8,5 and Miranda's only a 7,5
Liara is outright fat in ME3. She's an ugly fat cow. Go eat your shadow Borgers, Liara. You fat blue blob.

EA will never rent out an IP they own.

ffs I'm mad that I can't romance my bruh Wrex just to be ripped apart by his giant cock with 4 balls
it hurts

Attached: 1567517375674.png (235x218, 86K)

>Prothean party member is clearly some African kang stand in
>Asari faith/legend is Prothean
>Asari advancements were Prothean

WE

I don't care about ships.

>Andromeda (115)
kek

Attached: 1565047616092.jpg (1920x1080, 407K)

Definitely renegade

Based Jackbro

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1080, 1.05M)

Bioware just moved to some EA rented offices in downtown Edmonton. They will stay there for at least another 3 years, i.e. the full 4 years development they secured after they rebooted DA4 as a Live Service game and got a development time extension on it.

>And the sad thing is that EA never sells it's IPs and would rather see them rot
Hypothetically of course, who would you want the ME IP to go to?

>play as some space mercenary in some abandoned alliance dreadnought or something
>"oh look we found an ancient drive core or some shit that lets us travel the galaxy like with the relays but we can use it anywhere and it's only drawback is it's about 10x slower!"
>also you retrofit a Reaper laser to replace it's main gun somewhere down the line
>proceed to travel the galaxy trying to find the coordinates for earth/citadel while doing space barbarian/merc shenanigans like overthrowing planetary/system warlords and despots while restoring order as a benevolent galactic dictator/barbarian/gigachad in your unique interstellar starship
>you finally find earth/citadel/alliance and while they praise your deeds they want their fucking Dreadnought back both because they want to reverse engineer the tech and because its a fucking dreadnought that shit isn't cheap.
>huge choice ensues

Thats all I got

Attached: 1542605751667.png (768x960, 730K)

So EA is the only competent video game company that realizes profits supersede whatever some autists posting in a image board wants in their video games so they can endlessly play the same rehash over and over again? Sounds to me EA is the one based.

Plz don't say that, i still have hopes that they'll do a reboot or go with a alternative time line. Something like a future where the Protheans actually destroyed the reapers so their rule over the galaxy never ended, so you can either serve them or defy them

Attached: FemShep best Shep.gif (374x392, 1.31M)

I hope Jack gets a friend next time around. She's a good person.

Attached: 1.jpg (1080x1920, 215K)

thank god its dead. give the rights to CDPR maybe we can actually get a decent space opera

>Andromeda was boasting more romances
>was expecting more cross species romances
>only good one was Vetra, which was a fade to black
>couldn't romance any fem Krogans or Salarians

I just wanted to be a space chad and fuck aliens, it's not fair.

Attached: 1540946273152.jpg (580x548, 34K)

BIGGER MUSCLES NOW

She lives with Miranda, EDI and Liara

dumb blackedbrain poster

EA just released a Muslim pack for Sims 4

cute!

what the fuck

Yeah no I'll continue with my shenanigans

Attached: 12-06-18_5-34-09 PM.png (1920x1080, 1.96M)

EA will kill Bioware but reboot Mass Effect in a few years. Even more so if they lose the Star Wars license. ME is a well known a loved Sci-fi franchise. If EA can take advantage of the series fans, you bet your ass they will.

>Fat EDI
May i ask why?

Andromeda actually sold pretty well and made a profit. Anthem is the game that more than likely will kill Bioware. The game was a much bigger disaster than Andromeda.....Which is saying something!

Nah, she's staying at Grissom with her kids, but visits the Citadel often. She goes out with Miranda and Oriana, because Miranda isn't feeling that sure in herself when being around Oriana and Jack helps her forget that. Jack also uses a QEC to talk with Samara in her monastery, that helps her learn more about her biotic potential. Miranda works with Hackett, on grounds for a pardon, to help the Alliance take down Cerberus, because the Council chewed their ass off about it, after the Citadel coop. Miranda has her own little intelligence network established and gets by financially by selling her services to the Shadow Broker. If Jack is romanced by Shepard, Miranda and Liara spy on them. For scientific purposes.

I didn't do it, the computer controlled sims change randomly all the time, you only control a family at a time
I meant ingame. Although I have a femshep household

Attached: 07-16-18_11-15-10 PM.png (1920x1080, 1.6M)

What's wrong?

Attached: Bioware Quality Animation 10.webm (680x382, 841K)

I'm modding a full playthrough of the trilogy for maximum gay. Should I go for Ashley or Tali? I'm not doing Liara because I did it last time.

Attached: Shepard liara.jpg (1190x1198, 180K)

Vetra and Drack were both cool.
Even Jaal was okay. Rest of the cast sucked ass, including Ryder.

Vetra cooks Ryder a steak if you romance her. Of course she burns the fuck out of it, because she had no clue how to cook human food.

One is not like the others

No sales figures and 0 DLC after two and a half years is not "sold pretty well".

Was he in the wrong(lets ignore what happened to him in ME3 since it wasnt really him)?

Attached: c0d0535894dcdef78de6dbcd5a5b177d.jpg (736x460, 86K)

Wildcard. I don't control this family, they just come over.

What are some good mods for 2? Finally got the series for PC.

Andromeda had its studio shuttered and is the first Bioware game not to receive further SP content since ME1. So no, it wasn't a making EA any money.

EA expected it to sell like 10 million copies....ME of course has never sold that well. Reports say it sold around 4 million copies, which is about where the series always sells. EA said the game made a profit. It just didn't sell as much as they wanted.

Still yes, because you see his managerial style is extremely poor. Many of his cells go behind his back to do some extremely shady shit, the worst of which he appears to quietly approve of, even. He took a big risk on Shepard that paid off, but only because he was willing to meet Shepard halfway on his usual way of doing things. And that STILL required the project that revived Shepard to go absolutely tits up because he did a shit job managing it and it was betrayed from within.

>only played mass effect 1 and 2
>still have great memories of them
>replaying 2 now and enjoying it
>untainted by 3 and andromeda

Attached: 12131241.jpg (600x579, 42K)

google.com/amp/s/www.pcgamesn.com/mass-effect-andromeda/mass-effect-andromeda-sales-numbers?amp

Game was a financial success.
EA just expected a lot more.

Did you read the article? It basically says "Revenue was up because we sold a game". Over 300 million out of that revenue is FIFA money alone. If that 113$ is from Andromeda, they sold less than 2 million copies. It sold less than ME2.

Thing is, its not impossible to continue the ME franchise at this point, but the issue with that is that you can't possibly escalate the stakes more than they already were at the end of ME3, and it being a AAA video game published by EA means that its has to be the equivalent of a big summer blockbuster popcorn movie for drooling retards. There's no way executives would settle for a lesser threat or a more laid back story just so they'd be able to bring back all OG boys and girls.
The obvious answer to that was to just move the story sideways in a new place with new characters and a new threat, but then they did exactly that with Andromeda and nobody fucking liked it because nothing about the setting was familiar anymore and Bioware have lost the ability to write likable characters.

Attached: 1379164242087.gif (450x252, 1.71M)

I mean you are not wrong about him taking too many risks but given his motivations i think its understandable. He is trying to put manking in the vanguard of the galaxu even though we were behind pretty much everyone else

Or ... you make a new game with Shepard and the old crew and now you face the Leviathans, for being scheming shadowy cunts. Or ... you make a new game with Shepard and the old crew and go to hunt Reapers in Deep Space. Or ... you make a new game with Shepard and the old crew and hear rumours about an artifact that can unfuck the galaxy out of the non-Reaper tech dark ages its fallen into, but you have to find it before some nefarious asshole gets to it first. Just some thoughts I came up with in 3 seconds.

>EA just expected a lot more.
That's what Disney said about Star Wars TLJ. It made tons of money, but it ruined the fans' perception of the franchise to the point that fans made Solo flopped and their Star Wars park failed as well. EA dropped DLC content from Andromeda because there were few people interested in playing the game after they bought it. If that isn't a red flag to them and an indication of the fan base's lack of interest in the franchise, I don't know what is.

it will

until the time limit kicks in

Glad you made this thread.

I just dont understand HOW the ramifications of killing a potential billion dollar IP is just ignored and people not black balled for it.

they didnt even get a shitty movie.

Most people still pretending ME3 is a bad game because they are easily manipulated/wanting to fit in with other's irrational mindset?

Pathetic.

They could of made another game with a proper sequel by not having completely inept writers and dishing out the money bucks for the the people that wrote the originals.

Most corporate execs are hilariously short sighted

It's all about the severance check

she qt

Attached: 1548209697343.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

Revenue was up, Fifa is released every damn year. It was up because of Andromeda, that is what the article was saying.

I mean the ending was pretty lack luster

>Sabotaged the Genophage with Wrex as leader
>Just use the elevator provided in the Levaithan DLC to skip past the docking bay for the rest of the game
>Full Krogan and Salarian support and Wrex still acts like I'm his best pal.

Attached: Gendo.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

>fans' perception of the franchise
And this is what happened.
Andromeda sold well, but it pissed off pretty much the entire ME fanbase, and newcomers also hated it. The game was a meme when it launched, and everyone was shitting on the game.

HIS NAME WAS MARAUDER SHIELDS!

Sid was a qt along with her sister.
But shes turian jailbait, so you can not have.

must have

Attached: 1548246713103.jpg (2048x1152, 1.43M)

>Fifa is released every damn year
Yes, it is, but $300 million out of that is FIFA MTX.

>It was up because of Andromeda, that is what the article was saying
So you're saying Andromeda made them the other $300 million? Do you know how many copies that would make? If any game made $300 million, EA would be calling its name from the rooftops, not masking it behind other earning. You're not dumb, you're naive. Or you expect other people to be dumb enough, for you to push your narrative on to them. Go home.

>best (new) companion in the game and a source of some of the biggest lore dumps was on-disc dlc

Fuck ME3 man.

Ash or Tali for a Femshep playthrough?

Attached: raises hoof.jpg (620x413, 48K)

It was never good.

Tali because her voice actress won't like it.

>that liara
Looks like something I would have drawn 10-12 years ago. How did /meg/ hack my deviantshart account?

Attached: Manly.jpg (600x600, 145K)

>wait for a game thatll never release
Ok newfag

>Lesbianshep
First of all thats disgusting, but if i were to chose i would go for Liara since she could give you children and its only 50% homo

That's like your opinion man

>her voice actress won't like it.
Why?

Biowate was one of eas origanl devs youll know when eas done for when bioware is gone

>"lesbians are disgusting"
>liara and femshep
at least not in that case

Like i said if you want a lesbo shep then i would chose the least lesbo shipp. Though to be fair its not like there is any decent choices for a straight couple, unless you go the interspecies route

Are you implying garrus/tali va's no homo boycott?

honestly 3 mulltiplayer with buddies was fun

It sitll is.

Still amazed that happened
>hey can your character be a big ol homo
>uh no
and they cant do shit about it because their voices are iconic for their characters
based

Liara has a penis.

What was the lore on this again?

A question: should I buy ME3 in origin just to play multiplayer with bros or should I pirate it and try to fuck around to get multiplayer working (if that possible)? I found ME3 kinda fun, and I wish to play with someone, but I pirated the game.

In your dreams, futa cocksucker

It was the start of this nonsense "subverting expectations" narrative that has been a plague to storytelling for quite a while. Fuck the ol' switcheroo you faggots, games aren't made to end like movies are. Clean that shit out of the skullfuck you call a brain and stop trying to parrot a far more limited entertainment medium.

As far as I know you can't play multiplayer without origin.

Ah, the gold old days.

>i can hear it
Fuck

Attached: be5.png (500x461, 111K)

What afucking loser

Never particularly explored. Also the dark matter phenomena that was killing solar systems and shit like that but whatever. Instead of it being some desperate solution in 3 you get the macguffin slapped in your face within like the first 20 minutes of a game that takes tens of hours to complete. So you can go get another macguffin that leads to completing the macguffin so that the macguffin can macguffin and fuck everything else you did.

>Andromeda was so bad that it basically killed BioWare as well.

Andromeda is a solid game and superior to both DAI and Anthem by a very wide margin.

What were they thinking making this cuck the protag?
They literally could NOT choose a more numale looking model than this.

Attached: C0o6mrZUoAALduA.jpg (1200x540, 73K)

>playing male protagonist in an Mass Effect game

Attached: 30272-10539-28165.png (400x300, 198K)

I'm convinced that it's borderline impossible to make a male Ryder that doesn't look like a complete twat.

Inquisition ironically won GOTY. So no Andromeda isn't a better game. I do agree it's better than Anthem.

Just play as sweet Sara.

Only way to bang the dyke chick that isn't.

Attached: 031.jpg (1920x966, 505K)

the ending to mass effect 3 was so bad that it ruined any future games in the series.

Its a prothean sphere.
If you have the trinket from Sha'ira Shepard has a vision.

82% of players did.
Fem protagonist's are just a meme.

Inquisition plays like fucking ass, it's one of the most tedious single player MMORPGs ever made, no matter how many GOTY awards people gave it because they liked it as a dating sim.

lol
Pure delusion.

Based. Cora's fat ass is for Scooter only.

I completely lost interest in Dragon Age games after Origins. Couldn't care less. The setting and world just don't have any appeal to me. Neither does Andromeda's but at this point I feel like it's an obligation just to complete the series.

Have a Snickers, user, your face is tired.

I just think that they don't understand the face-scanning doodads.
Hopefully, they can at least look at the other games about how to correctly do it.

Attached: DfX443XXUAAGBh_.jpg (763x1200, 136K)

9 /10 bait. Guarantees replies, but it's just too obvious.

Attached: 1420877516557.jpg (200x200, 49K)

Did you honestly forget how bad Andromeda was at launch? Yes it got better after all the patches. But at launch, it was no way in hell better than Inquisition.

And to be blunt, neither game is actually good.
Inquisition is a 6/10 game at best.
Andromeda at launch was around a 4/10.

All things fair everybody looks fucking stupid in that game. They made EVERY Asari unattractive.

Literally how?

I agree, my gripe has always been that the DA series is boring. It's way to safe and generic in terms of setting.

I played ME 1&2 but never played 3 because I didn't have a system capable of running it at the time, and I heard it was shit.
Should I play it?

Attached: cat question.png (335x335, 121K)

I played it on launch and it was fine other than superficial glitches. No I don't care that a cutscene had a character holding a gun backwards or the eyes were missing shading

Inquisition is a fundamentally terrible game at a core level to play, from day of release to now.

Just play it mate.
But think of it like an OVA of some sort, and know that the series died with 2.

PeePoo is kinda cute if you use the mod to remove her racoon mark and squint

No, it's shit
Pretend the series ended with 2

Delusion

ME3 plays better than 1-2 did and the entire backlash against it is meme "I'm outraged you didn't end the trilogy the way I wanted " shit

It was unfinished on release but that hasn't been a relevant complain since two months after release when they patched it

Pirate the DLCs, seriously, do it. All in all, it's worth at least playing once to see it all for yourself.

It's not shit.
That was typical/v/ shitting on a game. ME3 isca decent game, especially in terms of gameplay.

Contact war where you Slaughter Batarian scum ?

They fought turians during the First Contact war. And no one wants to kill turians, they are probably the most popular alien race in the series.

I just want to play a game as young Zaeed where the paragon options are only slightly less reprehensible than the renegade options.

Attached: zaeed pomf.jpg (1020x610, 497K)

>Race that's supposed to be attractive
>Let's make them ugly guys
:(

Attached: dzzdbt5v21my.jpg (2152x1080, 197K)

In Andromeda, every single Asari besides Peebee shared the same face. That shit was beyond lazy! No Bioware game has pulled that crap before.

How is left ugly?

Nah. I've seen the three endings and they are pretty stupid.

Maybe I'll check it out with the DLCs. Going to pirate it ofc. Bioware isn't getting any of my geld.

No, you idiot.
That pic is supposed to show like, how they were attractive before, and now they looked like a bumbling fool.
Dumb-ass.

God bless them

Nah Fem shep's voice is better imo, i was never able to do a male run because of how much i would miss her

>and it was fine other than superficial glitches
>superficial
If you brought Vetra, one of THREE available companions at the time, to the very first boss fight on the very first planet, she became broken and could not be interacted with, nor her quests progressed, for the rest of the game. That is how fucking broken Andromeda was at launch.

Attached: just screams.jpg (1280x927, 244K)

based

Go for it, user. After playing Leviathan, I can at least safely say there's some pretty quality content in the game. Then I played the Omega dlc and realized it was a fluke lol.

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (408x1142, 88K)

As a paragon, I agree. Male Shep is a much better renegade.

I always played Femshep as a paragon to her crew, but always took the renegade option to any threats or enemies unless her crew wanted otherwise.

The patrician playthrough.

based space muzzie

They were always ugly desu.

The ending with the extended cut and all DLC's is perfectly fine for the story that precedes it. The problem is that the entire story is shit. And the entire gameplay is shit. And the characters are shit. The way the reaper war is portrayed is completely unrealistic and doesn't give a shit to common sense.
>be reapers
>make 1 Harbinger class and like a dozen destroyers / 50k years
>each one is not only a warship but the priceless storage of everything what a species was and what the Reapers sought to preserve
>LET'S SEND THEM TO WAR WHERE MUCH MORE WILL BE DESTROYED THAN WE WILL MAKE AFTERWARDS, LOL, THAT'S A SUSTAINABLE STRATEGY!
>Be everyone else
>LOL LET'S CONDUCT TRENCH WARFARE AGAINST LITERAL KILOMETER SIZED WAR MACHINES, THAT WILL WORK
All the uniqueness of the different species introduced in ME1 have been heavily gimped.
>Vorcha
>We are space engineers n shiet
>Quarian
>We are actually honorable and shieeet
>Turian
>We actually don't have sticks up our asses n shieeet
>Krogan
>We are actually capable of thinking ahead and not just being spaceniggers n shieeet

cont.

>fuck up your setting so bad the sequel has to take place in ANOTHER GALAXY
This will never not be funny to me

Attached: 1496955541792.png (420x258, 92K)

>Geth
>an immortal species of machines that is on the brink of singularity can totally peacefully coexist with everyone else
Character dialogs have been dumbed down so painfully, it's incredible.
Shep barely got to say anything, and even then it's a choice between 3 similarly sounding platitudes most of the time. Renegade interrupts are literally just quicktime events to do mundane shit like throw a salute, nothing like in ME2.
The entire game is on-rails console peasant shit, maps are so full of scripted events that they feel like interactive cutscenes most of the time.

I would continue but I should probably go to sleep. ME3 is an abomination in every way.

If you think the gameplay of ME3 is shit you're beyond delusional

Also oh no the races aren't one dimensional Star Trek races were every single member of a species has one identical racial trait anymore, oh no what a disaster

>Also oh no the races aren't one dimensional Star Trek races were every single member of a species has one identical racial trait anymore, oh no what a disaster
You are literally illiterate, user stated that the uniqueness of the races was REMOVED and that ME3 MADE them into one-dimensional races shaped around a single trait.

That is exactly what he is saying, and what you're claiming is objectively false.

You're fucking babbling user, you aren't communicating whatever the fuck you actually mean.

God, renegade femshep is so hot.

Attached: 1547310513913.jpg (1280x1772, 423K)

If ME ever gets a reboot the reapers need to go, or at least be treated with a wink and a nudge but have no real impact on the plot and gameplay. They're fine as a
>"something" is lurking in deep space and will kill all of us
but they absolutely ruined ME's potential.

Attached: 1335068622951.jpg (1168x800, 596K)

Fucking WHY? Nobody gives a shit about Anthem. Everyone who bought it regrets it. Nobody is going to buy it going forward. Nobody is going to buy micro transactions for it. What's the fucking point of spending even a dollar on this game's development right now?

They honestly had the right idea for MEA, just cut their losses and moved on. They should do the same for Anthem, and close up the studio while they are at it.

Anthem is in a better state than some of it's competitors like Division 2 desu
It's not even a bad game just utterly half baked and failed at the idea of being a perpetual ongoing game. I played through it and don't regret it but there's zero reason to ever boot it up again once you finish the singleplayer

Is the singleplayer worth it?

>The main overarching threat of the entire series needs to go.
I mean I would agree, but you can't really write them out of the story. Unless you want to make an entirely new story which isn't really what reboots are about.

MEA development wasn't stopped because the game failed, it was because the Montreal studio was a mismanaged mess that was taking up too many Edmonton resources

That's why they didn't axe the studio, it was merged whole into EA Motive and stopped being it's own solo studio

>just cut their losses and moved on
When you set a billion dollars on fire you have to get something out of it otherwise you just set a billion dollars on fire.
Modern publishers literally cannot allow a game to fail, no matter how much it should. The investment is just too high for it.

ME as a setting has plenty of potential for stories to be told. The issue is the reapers are a hard stop. Out and out victory feels cheap and any material set after their invasion requires committing to an outcome. Push them way out of focus into the background somewhere. It's the universe that has value, not shepard.

that's the thing though, it's already failed. Nothing they can do now will turn it into a success.

Yeah, but it HAS to succeed user.

Just have the next one set several years after the ME3 ending to where you can have a new cast, but perhaps run into old crew members, and make it take place definitively after one of the specific endings, Destroy probably being the most straightforward, and deal with the fallout of that in the story (loss of the Geth, rebuilding the galaxy, etc).

The only way I would advocate playing Anthem is through that Origin Access subscription service or whatever it's called that's like $5 a month or so. Cheap price, if you like it you'll finish it in that month, if you don't you can play some other EA game instead.

The game itself is like a Mass Effect type absolutely stripped to the bones, it feels really nice mechanically but every aspect of it has been compromised and scaled down to try and make it into one of those always online loot shooters - encounters are super simple and more bullet sponge like, what decent character stuff it has takes time to get to, the story never really lands because by nature it has to be some vague and open ended thing. It's regressed backwards from a lot of ME3 and MEAs strengths.

It maybe could have been something if they'd ahead of time planned it to be another single player action RPG but chasing the loot shooter trend absolutely fucked it. That and their mind boggling incompetence in not using DAI and MEA's engine and instead building from scratch which was an absolutely insane decision.

I pray that an other Mass Effect game is never made
I don't want to have to play another 40 hours of a shitty game

Attached: 1354499612057.jpg (240x250, 10K)

Thanks user
Might look into it then

>Let's make them ugly guys
Not ugly the problem is that they look the same all asari in andromeda have the same face model except that pee in the bees

there's no reason to even show this scene when you could just get the jist with some arm movement and sound effects. It goes to show you that this game had fucking zero direction. Nobody had a handle on what should be presented in any meaningful way.

devilish

This is my ultimate fetish. SAUCE?

Attached: godiwish.jpg (630x188, 21K)

Attached: 1566989328950.jpg (437x431, 21K)

You literally just look up face sitting + game on pornhub you fucking dolt.

Thanks for doing the work for me you absolute rodent.

Mass Effect is not that interesting of a setting to expand on. It's like Star Wars, you can't make 12 movies about jedis and siths and expect people to still pretend you're doing something creative.

Thats what mass effect is really about. This game seems to be about a hero saving the galaxy, but it is actually about what happens to a video game studio when it gets fully acquired by a publisher.

Just skip Omega and go straight to Citadel

Attached: 1373142324996.jpg (250x355, 11K)

ME3 was a dump, but Javik was a diamond in the rough

>single player massive multiplayer online rpg

Somewhere out there, user is still mad about ME3.

Attached: 1486104429135.png (1053x1162, 1.2M)

Can someone tell me what fucked up Anthem? Because I remember its reveal. I'm a Nintendofag. Only ever have Nintendo systems until I can borrow or get the previous generations' offerings from Sony and Microsoft. Don't even have a decent PC. Anthem was one of those rare games that makes me a little envious. It looked like a pretty lush world with flying and customizable super suits. How do you fuck that up? Honestly, that should be a guaranteed success.

>Anthem was one of those rare games that makes me a little envious. It looked like a pretty lush world with flying and customizable super suits.

That entire E3 demo was fake, user. That's why it looked so amazing. It was pre-rendered and the actual ENTIRE GAME did not yet exist.

Solid start.

I
HAVE WONDERED BOUT YOU
WHERE WILL YOU BE
WHEN THIS IS THROUGH

Attached: 1566703671418m.jpg (1024x576, 68K)

Jedis and Sith are indeed boring
the interesting stuff was the literal tons of turbo autism extended universe stuff, the far more mundane things that dont involve the space wizards.
Mass Effect has plenty of potential to expand upon, but its all fucked anyway unless EA give it to a competent company, which they obviously want
fucking FIFA making EA lazy cunts, they can just print money from retarded 3rd worlders forever

>One day everyone who is currently mad about mass effect 3 will die
>Then one of their xoomer relatives will inherit their dusty rgb gaming rig trying to find some bitcoin but instead will find all 3 of the mass effect games downloaded and installed
>They'll play them out of boredom and when they get to the credits of me3, they will share the anger of the ancients
>Somewhere, somehow, someway, there will always be someone mad about mass effect 3

Attached: 1566960902507.jpg (550x855, 99K)

If I could go back in time 10 years I'd tell myself to never play Mass Effect. The enjoyment I derived from the first game has been nowhere near enough to allay the disappointment the rest of the series has inflicted on me.

Gameplay has obvious ME3/MEA multiplayer influence, but is a much worse version of it across the board, it's samey, limited and bullet sponge based
Super suit customizing basically has far fewer options and variety than ME3/MEA classes had
The bullet sponge gameplay compromises how cool your super suits or their powers feel
Story, character interactions, dialogue choices etc are completely gimped because it's not an RPG
Enemy factions aren't very distinctive and are also samey, what few interesting things exist about enemies are *hidden in codecs* and basically have no in game relevance
There isn't a lot of encounter variety, fights always play out the same way
Few unique set pieces
Tiny amount of end game content, no incentive to keep playing
The core mechanic of the game, flying, has almost no gameplay relevance, it's just an (admittedly fun and very well done) traversal tool you use in between action, not during it
Flying around exploring the world has no payoff, you can't do anything in it except look at it and that's cool the first time only
No biodome diversity
Loot grind doesn't have satisfying rewards
Obnoxious first person world hub, for some reason, that you can't move faster than walk speed in

If you want a Bioware action RPG you don't get it, if you want a good online Destiny type loot shooter you don't get it, you get a primitive, first attempt at one by people who seemingly didn't look at any of their competitors and learn from they'd done because it's full of entry level mistakes attached to a gimped Bioware RPG story.

From all reports they flopped around and burnt years of development time on technically unfeasible ideas and concept spitballing that didn't work out in general and didn't even have their gameplay loop locked down until they smashed together a workable game in the final 18 month crunch period. The FLIGHT was a late addition!

Sid's a big fat fatty.

wait arent they sisters, shouldnt they have the same face markings
I guess then they would look the exact same because Bioware too lazy to make cute ayys look different

I hate this meme, Hale sounds like she's doing "edgy voice" for 3 games straight. No range whatsoever or she phones it in. She's Bangalore in Apex Legends and sounds pretty much exactly the same.

>he's never eaten pussy

Attached: 1372573977274.jpg (320x272, 19K)

>shouldnt they have the same face markings
Yes, but that's Andromeda; a game filled with Krogan scientists and engineers.
A game where Salarian women are the soldiers and men are the machiavellian ones.
A game where the story retcons itself part way through.
A game where every Asari has the same face.