Switch hacks thread

>check serial number
>buy jig for 5 bucks
>upload haxxx in 10 minutes
>???
>free games

Why haven't you done it yet user? It's so easy a baby could do it, you no longer have to waste money on 60 dollar games you play once and never play again, join us.

Attached: download.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uEawbnXaIDs
nh-server.github.io/switch-guide/
mb.srb2.org/showthread.php?t=44435
youtu.be/TtlyO9rc2p8
youtu.be/j2uXv0qT9Fc
youtube.com/watch?v=H5so8KBijqE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't even want to play any of those games, even when I can get them for free.

Wow. Themes. Let me make my UI slower just so I can look at retarded backgrounds for 5 seconds before starting a game.

lol look at that straight line conflicting with the grid that illustrates the surface of that gay neo-80s landscape. why do the people who want customization the most always have the worst taste?

might hack mine and get a lite. idk though, im probably never going to touch the base model if i just turn it into a retroarch machine

>spend 10 minutes hacking my switch
>that's $1500 of possible income wasted

I'll just work the extra 10 minutes and buy my games. It's more cost effective.

Because I don't want to hack my Switch. I don't do it for personal reasons and nothing you can tell me will change that. That's the problem with you people. You always to out of your way to beg people to pirate games even if they don't want to. I don't have an issue with people emulating or pirating but dear got just leave me alone and let me play my damn games in peace. You don't see me bugging you to buy them because I know damn well you aren't and it's useless to try and tell a pirate fag otherwise because their set in their ways. But pirate fags need to understand it works the other way around to.

>see thread about something you dislike in catalog
>click said thread
>"oh god why do you people keep talking about this thing I dislike in front of me?????"
you have clinical, certifiable autism

Attached: 1559236987196.png (236x176, 3K)

How do i hack my switch? I don't want to give nintenjews any more money for ports

Attached: steve2.jpg (900x849, 396K)

LoL this dude is afraid of hacking his tablet toy

New here?

i was retarded and got a switch with the wrong serial number that is unhackable, atleast i have smash online

universal hack when

What do I get with hacking? Besides free games

>Getting this asshurt about something you don't have to do
>"S-STOP BULLYING ME INTO HACKING!"
You are a fucking moron.

i have online friends and we play lots of smash arenas

what theme

Why switch games costs to much (60$) ?

was thinking about it earlier today

My switch is from the first week of console launch, but I'm on firmware 8.1.0, how fucked am I

Why nintendo doesn't make big sales ?

literally what else do you need

of course you can also sideload apps and games that aren't officially on the console and as you can see in OPs pic you can get sick home menu themes

youre not fucked at all, as long as you have one of the old units the firmware doesnt matter

>switches ui is slower from a background image
you're joking right, the psp could do this

seriously though why the fuck arent there any official themes for the switch UI

do I need anything besides the joy con jig?

youtube.com/watch?v=uEawbnXaIDs

This is you

I don't want my Switch getting online banned. Be nice to run Retroarch on it but i'll do that on my phone for now

>Those hands
Sup OP

Attached: OP of these threads.jpg (640x480, 46K)

an sd card, pref 128gb or bigger but you can go smaller,a usb c to a cable, and some way for your pc to be able to read the sd

my luck is bad I believe my switch will brick

*microsd

theres no way to hack the newer model (red box) one right?

i already have all of that, I'll probably look into getting a cheap replacement switch first to transfer my account there or something, or maybe even just hack that one if I get an old model

Yes, but answer me this:
Do you actually play any of those free games?
I'm only asking because every system I hacked I spent more time on downloading games / setting up the hacks than playing.

If it's not worth my money it's not worth my time either

I actually achieved something in my life and have a well paying job.

what do you mean by old?

Yes. It's your fault that you hate vidya user. I have my Wii/PS3/PS4/switch/3DS filled with pirated vidya but I still manage to finish games

no you didn't

yes. you probably downloaded a lot of games that you never played, but you also played a few that you didn't need to spend any further money on which is why the hack in the end was good for you and your finances and you most probably even tried a few wonderful games that you wouldn't have played otherwise because you were not going to ever buy them in the first place

So, people, I was thinking of ordering a jig, a usb c cable and microsd. The thing is I don't know how much space I would need. 128GB is really enough? I'm mostly going to go retro, install Linux/Android for some emulators (I don't know, perhaps Steam and Gog if possible) and a handful of Switch games I'm going to try and delete if I didn't like them.

So here's my question, I have a hackable Switch and I was wondering do you guys think Nintendo will ever release a firmware update that will make the system unable to be hacked? I'd love to hack my Switch further down the road when the system is nearing the end of its lifespan but not right now.

use tinfoil method instead, some jigs you gotta mess with a little sometimes.

do you have an OG switch?
then no
Do you have a hacked switch that is 7.0.1
then yes

>install Linux/Android

You'll probably need a second SD card dedicated that since you need to flash the OS

I installed it to play smash early then uninstalled it. My only real temptation is using it to play games that leak early.

My biggest quesiton for that is, if I start a game in emunand, can I transfer the save file to sysnand and keep playing with my legitimate copy?

I'm joining you when my jig arrives, OP.
God bless.

nh-server.github.io/switch-guide/

>when my jig arrives,

Attached: 1.jpg (1280x720, 173K)

Oh, good to know then.

>Why haven't you done it yet user? It's so easy a baby could do it, you no longer have to waste money on 60 dollar games you play once and never play again, join us.
Because I'm too lazy to manage an emuNAND and want to keep playing online without getting banned.

I'll jump on the train when things progress to a 3DS tier of hackability or else after Switch Pro comes out so I can give my current one continued use.

REMEMBER that you can play sonic robo blast 2 kart online with the switch.

This is superior to neo nintendo mk by 100 miles.

This game feels more like a sequel to mk64 than the garbage you have played since mk64 came out.

There is modded chars being created daily. There is so many levels that I see a new one everytime I race which is every other day.

The music is superior to neo mk
The track layout is superior to neo mk
The weapons and items actually do damage and you can fall off the stage like mk64.
It isnt slow so slow the game becomes boring and stale

You have combine racing where 2 people work as one to race you have battle you have race and you can even skip on water.

You can host your own servers for friends and add mk64 hop drifting or mkds snaking.

Game is fully modable and you can make it the way you want.
This is the best kart racer and it is completely free
mb.srb2.org/showthread.php?t=44435

Vids.
youtu.be/TtlyO9rc2p8
youtu.be/j2uXv0qT9Fc

Attached: tumblr_pibww4JJHk1w1kerio3_400 (1).gif (360x270, 2.17M)

>buy jig for 5 bucks
What the fuck I have to pay to hack my switch? I was actually thinking about it I want gba games on it

It costs $2 at most and you can just use tinfoil or a paperclip instead.

bro there is emunand, so you can keep your oiriginal OS clean and keep playing on it with legit bought games and emulate another OS which has the hacks loaded for piracy. Just make sure you do the backups that every guide tells you to do and you are golden. enjoy the free games man.

nice

>$1500 of possible income wasted
>being a digitalfag

I refuse to spend money to hack my system, I'll see if I have a paper clip lying around

same i'm hacking it, even i never play online and jewtendo online is fucking SHIT

>buy jig for 5 bucks
Imagine paying to pirate. You only need to bridge the pins once, just use a fucking paperclip.

You can coldboot into CFW now?

I really fucking wish I could do that, but I'm too much of a fucking idiot. Hell, I'm even considering trying out these 'free nintendo gift card creator' websites at this point. Does anyone know if those even work?
Sorry for being retarded, but thanks in advance for considering

What's a good theme to buy/use bros? Mine is looks pretty plain and I'd like to put something dapper

auto rcm, you dont need to bridge pins but still a payload.

Unironically the dark theme, everything else is super tacky and ugly.

Generators never work

what do you do for a living?

Cool. I used homebrew to hack gear in Splatoon once, but never kept up on it.

Math

With 300k starting, anywhere you want?

but is it fun

I wish I could hack the PS4 I only got for red dead. Mines the fat model on the latest firmware.

Bump

Even if you were on the right firmware, you can't pirate PS4 games that require a firmware higher than 5.05 anyway

What's up with this flood of thread asking people to hack their Switch?

My switch is too new, not buying another one

>bought a small piece of plastic for 5 bucks
dude, i just used some tin foil on top of the joycon pins, you got jewed big time

Nice. Now I can play games that have been available since early xbox 360 days.

They don't want people to buy the new zelda remake because it's a cancerous and overpriced

based

Why do they care? they're not going to buy any game anyway, overpriced or not

Dreamcast/N64/PSX emulation. (with GCN on the horizon ;) )
Mods.
Overclocking for better performance, and underclocking for better battery life.
Free online.
Themes.
Kickass homebrew. There's even a video player for Labo VR, which I'm sure is used exclusively for wanking.

It looks really fun and soulful. How does online works?

Jig is paying for consistency in getting RCM going (or if you're too stupid to not know which pins to short), though if you don't mind fiddling with tinfoil for a little bit there's no real need to buy one.

server browser like the good old days.
there used to be a Yea Forums server but i'm pretty sure it's dead.

>no cfw
No.

fuck off

Attached: chad sans.jpg (796x448, 29K)

It's Mario Kart with a Sonic Drift skin and online multiplayer, SRB2 in and of itself is an extensive full DOOM conversion so the netplay works great. He's being a pedantic faggot saying it whips Mario Kart no questions but as a PC alternative it's the best you'll come across, and the actual SRB2 game is definitely worth the check-out.

You don't even own a Switch so shut up.

we get it, you're happy being a cuck.

Links Awakening might make me do it.

It's absurd that that game is 60 bucks.

So if I were to buy a Switch right now, i'm fucked since I assume they fixed the exploits with the newer units, right ?

once you install the hack, you won't need the jig anymore, you can't toggle the auto-rcm on so the switch will always boot into rcm, beside, 5 bucks is way too fucking much for one of those lmao, you easily go into any 3d printer shop and print your own for like a 1/5 of that

you *can* toggle the auto-rcm*

why the fuck did you click on the thread

Yup.
You'll have to buy one manufactured before June 2018.
Cheap tablet-only units appear on Craiglist and eBay all the time, try buying one of those. Of course, check the serial number.

buying used is your only chance, though in my country hackable switches are going for almost 400€, i got lucky i bought mine for just 180€ from a retard that didn't know what he had

Meh I can wait
If I wasn't willing to pay to play the game, then I can definitely wait until the Switch is a legacy console to pirate it
No reason to artificially inflate my backlog

youtube.com/watch?v=H5so8KBijqE

I thought only the older models can't be hacked? Are these the ones with newer battery and people found a new exploit?

Attached: 1471809396257.png (414x479, 329K)

>Buy the old model
Then why the fuck do we suddenly have threads about hacking the Switch?

Fuck you OP, I thought something new happened.

Attached: 1471708226366.jpg (255x200, 7K)

well, you got a whole homebrew general in /vg/ go look into that. You can still hack newer units using a software exploit rather than a hardware one, but your switch's firmware can't be above 7.0.1 version

Only reason I haven't done it is I might want to play Daemon Machina online.

No, still only launch-era models that can be hacked. Anything beyond the original serial codes has an e-patch on the SoC that restricts RCM's system access so much that it's unusable; also means that Switch Lites will be unhackable.

I have a higher chance of playing games on Yuzu then waiting for new hacks, then. Oh well

Attached: 1490926340608.png (512x552, 168K)