Where is the reaction vid to Sans and Terry?

Where is the reaction vid to Sans and Terry?

Attached: Etika_in_2019_-_2.jpg (720x766, 282K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MtHIAcjwtq8
youtube.com/watch?v=QEdPe1SxitI&list=RDOtBHfxU2wmc&index=4
youtube.com/watch?v=37X4dCl_oPk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>dead nigger thread #4562578
Nice

In some cemetery, I guess.

Attached: 2BF54D1C-5818-41AA-A506-AC2FBEC44481.png (512x700, 69K)

>"haha I'm pretending like he's not dead!"
fuck you OP

He's to busy cosplaying as Papyrus.

Attached: BF37117C-A9EF-45B4-B94E-E23116A767C5.jpg (250x250, 11K)

I'll sum up his reaction
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
*splash*

Attached: 1565528495331.gif (635x640, 3.28M)

I only watched some of this dude's vids and while he is a bit obnoxious he didn't deserve to die. I wish someone was there to console him and tell him everything would be fine.

DEAD NIGGER STORAGE

he's eating banans in hell lmao

Lmao!

There were plenty, he just went apeshit and burned every bridge he had.

Imagine actually dying in 2019 lmao. Wtf was he thinking

I don't really follow e-celeb stuff, so what did he do to make people clown him until he offed himself? Dude clearly had mental issues, did they just harp on the dude for no reason other than that?

i feel bad for his mother most of all
etikas brother died in 2010 and then the second child commits suicide 9 years later

youtube.com/watch?v=MtHIAcjwtq8
as real as you can get

His ex was trying to get him to therapy multiple times and actually stayed with him even after she broke up because she was scared he was too mentally unstable.

She raised them to be bitchbois. What you feel bad about her for?

*psst*, just because you THINK people were there doesn't mean they ACTUALLY were there. Plenty of people "say" they tried helping, most of those people are dirty fucking liars who try to pretend they are decent people who care about others.

le screaming black man

Le epic reaction nigger

niggers can't have depression. All they think about is rape and theft. He was clearly shot by another nigger and the suicide was a setup

Sorry bro he finished streaming his Life game and got the In Water ending

Attached: 352093-james4.jpg (720x410, 21K)

youtube.com/watch?v=QEdPe1SxitI&list=RDOtBHfxU2wmc&index=4

He was too good for this world, tards

poor guy... the internet can be so cruel.

>deserve
What do you use that word? He was mentally ill and had no one to rely on. You don't help mentally ill people by telling them they're going to be ok, you help them by being there 24/7, buying pills and taking him to the clinic. A straitjacket would also help sometimes.

Threatening suicide to lock someone in a relationship is the most spineless nigger thing to do and he deserved to die for it.

Rest in Peace, Etika. You didnt deserve it.

Attached: 1567967846778.png (1280x720, 570K)

But user how would they be able to make and execute a fake suicide setup if they're dumb enough to fuck up basic robberies?

Nigger

yeah he did

DO YOU SEE A BANNER ON THE TOP OF Yea Forums THAT SAYS DEAD NIGGER DISCUSSION?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x544, 94K)

>he didn't deserve to die

Well, he killed himself, so I don't know how to parse your stupid ass sentence any further.

no...

What a shame, he was a really good influence on the community, something Yea Forums will never appreciate. At least the mods recognized his importance.

Attached: 1567906194827.gif (320x167, 1.74M)

He said he was the antichrist and now he is with the other of them.
youtube.com/watch?v=37X4dCl_oPk

Attached: 4192682-hfil.png (850x319, 323K)

Why do niggers always insist on having that dusty little scrap of facial hair at the bottom of their chin? What's that all about?

He's dead, bro...

AYYYY YOOOO NIGGUHS SMAAAASSSSSSH
OKAY BOIS HERE WE GO
it's a letter! oh nmy god it's a letter! ok! ok! here we go! okay whos this yeah yeah uhh ok ok hype yeah yeah nigga now he got it too oh nope nigguh OOOH NO NIGGA OH MY NIGGA OH MY NIGGA MY NIGGA GOT THE LETTER
OH MY GOD TERRY! ITS TERRY TERRRY YOOO NIGGA
I ain't ever played his game but YOOO HYPE NIGGUH
don't know this nigga but less go! SHEEEIT

His Ridley theory actually made sense, did he really came up with it or did he stole it from someone else?

AAAAAH OH MY FUCKING GOD I CANT WAIT TO PLAY THESE CHARACTERS IN A PARTY GAME FOR BABIES

As far as I know it was all his idea.

>Said he's the antichrist
>Said he hates the jews
>Siad he wanted to murder a lot of persons, cops included
Congratulations, you're a dumbass.

Damn.. he was both based and redpilled..

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS!!!!!!!!

He’s black, of course he stole it from someone.

More like crazy and suicidal that did not wanted any help.

>Ridley theory
?

>>Said he hates the jews
Based

I bet it wasn't even a suicide, he got shoah'd

That was after the fact. During his mental breakdowns. Retards only remember a year and a half of his 6 year story as EtikaWorldNetwork

the reason you don't see it IS CUZ DEAD NIGGER DISCUSSION AIN'T MY FUCKIN BUSINESS.

>and that's a bad thing
Neo-Yea Forums everybody

i never watched etika, but i still fucking hate how edgy Yea Forums insists on being about death and suicide. the way some of you faggots talk, I swear i'm on deviantart

>mfw reading your shitty post

Attached: meat.webm (640x640, 2.24M)

>Said he hates the jews
HOLY BASED

It wasn't depression to be precise, the dude was very clearly bipolar. First he had a manic episode, acted like a fucking clown for a while, ruined every relationship and career prospect he could have had, then, as people with bipolar syndrome always do, he got hit with a depressive episode, which made him realise the extent of fuck ups he committed while feeling invincible earlier. That's the real danger of swingy states bipolars experience, simply being depressed is one thing, feeling like a golden god on cocaine one day and then feeling like shit immediately after is the recipe for a suicide.

At least he got to say the last words he wanted.

GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHH.... GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....... GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH........ GUH.........

*holds breathe until face turns blue*

SMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH CELEBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*chugs entire 40 oz bottle of cocao flavored basedlent while watching my wife get BLACKED*

*watches every marvel movie in sequential order*

*flails arms around madly when my wife's boyfriend gets me a nintendo basedtch*

*mouth so agape my jaw unhinges*

*gets a vasetomy while playing SMASH!!!!!!!*

*whines about how my wife's son plays a fire emblem character*

BROS BROS BROS ETIKA (BASED SMASH POC, BEST YOUTUBE CONTENT CREATOR) IS IN TROUBLE!!!!! NOOOOO YOU CANT ASSUME HE IS JUST FAKING IT FOR ATTENTION LIKE HES DONE 4 TIMES PRIOR!!!

EVERYONE!!! FELLOW REDDITORS, 4CHANNELERS, TWITTER BROS!!!! PLEASE CALL THE SUICIDE HOTLINE AND NYPD!!!!! ITS ABOUT BEING A DECENT HUMAN BEING!!!! EVEN IF HE IS FAKING IT YOU SHOULD ALWAYS ASSUME HE ISNT!!!! PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU SET ASIDE $200 THIS WEEK FOR A LARGE TWITCH DONATION WHEN HE COMES BACK TO SHOW YOU CARE

FUCKING THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN DORMPF GETS ELECTED!!!!! IT DRIVES PEOPLE LITERALLY SUICIDAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he broke up with her lol, didn't threaten suicide for her to stay around either

What the fuck even happened? I remember when he was first posted on here during the mewtwo shit and every one called him black polnareff and he just seemed like a silly likeable negro. Then all of a sudden he just loses his shit and goes ape. I'd understand if he'd always been that way but when he first got noticed and started gaining popularity he seemed chill and levelheaded. Just sort of seemed like he went crazy out of no where for no good reason.

Attached: v.png (462x127, 7K)

Manic episode followed by a depressive episode. Textbook stuff. His death is squarely on the shoulders of american mental healthcare system, he was forcefully submitted into a mental hospital twice and both times he was released a day later.

He had people on social media also encouraging his downward spiral and egging him on.

He honestly should've taken a break from social media

Etika is actually sans. That's why he killed himself, to become a skeleton in smash.

Think about it, you don't know if a skeleton was a nigger in his past life.

The last remaining brother's instagram page after Etika died was super fucking sad

Yeah he should've also stopped being bipolar...

Attached: 1553787350556.webm (1280x720, 2.61M)

>>Said he hates the jews
Shit, sounds like /ourguy/.

That's awful but it made me laugh

You are saying that as if somebody killed him. He killed himself, with his OWN decision. There are millions people depressed or mentally sick like him, plus they don't have his money, and they still don't kill themselves. So as for me, he deserved it.

A right true post, idiot.

Attached: lel.jpg (150x150, 4K)

Where the fuck are the photos of the body? How the hell haven't they leaked yet?

Mods already said ProJared's divorce, Boogie's teeth and Mike Matei's dick are not video games, whether you want to call it "culture" or not.

This guy is dead, move on.

>Mike Matei's dick
How angry was it?

How much do you think he regretted jumping in those 5-7 secs it took him to reach the water? I imagine he was incredibly agitated and confused, but at the very last second he realized "fuck i just threw away my comfy life living in manhattan earning money by screaming at videogames because of internet autism ohnnononoNONONONONON- *splash*

Never commit suicide unless you can't even see your death coming. Don't hang, don't jump, you will regret it horribly.