Players are currently experiencing high latency and disconnections as a result of DDoS attacks towards certain internet...

>Players are currently experiencing high latency and disconnections as a result of DDoS attacks towards certain internet service providers. We are currently monitoring this situation and will provide updates as they become available. Please follow @BlizzardCS on Twitter for further updates.

Azeroth... home...

Attached: wow alliance vs horde seasoning.png (850x1028, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YROy3_bvOAo
youtube.com/results?q=boiled chicken
imgur.com/gallery/BWnHF
twitter.com/jakatak4/status/1012086617878736898?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=UsnRQJxanVM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hianese chicken on the left? That shit is fire

damn, trannybringer autists are really mad that their game died

Boiled chicken breasts with a bit of salt is the way it was meant to be eaten.

KFC was Made by whites and ir has like 20 spices

Well horde sure are salty as fuck. They got blown the fuck out by bald gnomes

The best fried chicken is homemade, ovenbaked

>Boiled chicken

Attached: 1563465549601.gif (600x366, 822K)

I slather my chicken in mayonnaise and then grill it. It's so fucking good.

You better be mixing some spices or sauce in that mayo, too.

oi yew got a shitposting loicense?

>I slather my chicken in mayonnaise and then grill it.

Attached: My-600-Lb-Life-James-Jones-update-4-490x322.jpg (490x322, 22K)

>Boiled chicken

Attached: images.jpg (261x193, 11K)

uhh yeah more like opposite! more like thing i like good and you like bad? heh.... yup.

Attached: chicken.jpg (850x1028, 603K)

Sounds fucking disgusting

If you don't want to have a fucking coronary, yes

>What is eating in moderation

>coronary
You can roast the chicken you baboon.

Chopping chicken breast into small chunks, seasoning with salt and pepper and pan frying with a bit of olive oil is kino.

Serve with a side of fried mushroom, greenbean and tomato and you have a delicious and low calorie dish.

>mushroom
way to ruin it

mushroom is delicious. Chicken, mushroom and bell pepper stirfry is godamn delicious.

chicken is one of the healthiest animal proteins and olive oil is quite healthy for you

Mushrooms are great.

why not just use the boiled chicken to make a soup

Attached: 1536523313254.gif (457x321, 1.81M)

works on my machine

You barely have to use any oil though, which is where a lot of muricans mess up.

>Alliance likes vanilla and horde wants to add improvements to the base game

NO SHOES

were glad youre not there wowcucks
have sex

What are you 10 years old? Eat your fucking mushrooms.

Please tell me you're joking.

>White people

Attached: 7tcu251nv1l31.jpg (800x707, 106K)

How come "white people" jokes are always just things that are blatantly untrue? It's not like there's no material. You can make fun of the fact that we're afraid to wear colors other than black, blue, and red, or that we will meekly back down during any kind of disagreement.

Smothering your dish with spices is basically admitting you're a shit cook
Worst is people that murder an innocent steak with the strongest spices they have, then act like they're a culinary genius
bonus points for the steak being """well""" done

t. pretends he's a tough guy for eating steak medium rare

i bet you don't even eat your chicken rare
poser ass bitch

Medium rare is literally perfection. Rare to medium is the acceptable range. Well done is just depressing.

>alliance players

Attached: 1567707658861.png (980x245, 264K)

why would you be a "tough guy" for that?
it just means that when you eat steak, you also want to TASTE steak
well done is the tough guy steak because it's more work for less flavor

Well-done isn't any better or worse than rare, it's just different. The people who foam at the mouth at anyone who doesn't order it as rare as possible don't understand that well-done just means no pink remaining. If it's cooked past that gray stage, it's something else entirely.

>Well-done isn't any better or worse than rare
Oh shut the fuck up.

If you cook sirloin, prime rib, and hamburger patties to the same degree of doneness, you're retarded. If you cook other things like poultry the same way because you love rareness so much, you're doubly retarded.

Steak tastes bad
I just eat that shit for the protein, god
imagine liking the flavors of salty rubber

i like medium well

they think its funny to push and insult whites. its as if tarrant, roof, breivk didn't teach these leftist scum anything. they will learn on the day of the rope though.

Spiciness is degenerate, spiciness is anti-white. I don't mean to say that in any trivial way. In what it represents, spiciness is degenerate. What it means to spice up your food is to cause yourself agitation. To agitate your tongue. To cause you pain. To cause you a sensation, this new sensation, you might start shifting in your chair like "aah! that's hot!"

Here's the thing about spice, once you go from spicing food to making food spicy you've crossed into the realm of degeneracy. You're gonna be welcomed by Arab sheikhs and fucking la cucaracha dances. I don't mean this as a joke. If spicy food is something you enjoy then it's a sign of a degenerated spirit.

And it's these mud races that are so obsessed with spicy food, they're obsessed with agitation. They live in these climates where it's just sand, blowing in the wind. Or they might live in a muddy tropical forest where it's all gooey and slop-slop everywhere; it's constantly changing. But in the far North, what do we have? We have ice. There we have a true symbol. A way to orient ourselves, I suppose you'd say.

Spice is really a symbol of total decadence. If you enjoy causing pain to yourself, why is that? It's a thirst for total agitation that these lowers races are so much more... It's so much more sensual than the Hyperborean race. And it's not a plus. Hyperboreans have the true strength. Ice is strong. Sand you can just throw it to the wind, or you know... Disgusting... you can step on some mud, throw it away. You can disperse it easily. But you have to smash ice.

So don't eat spicy food from a fucking salsa bowl, drink from the cool ice of your hyperborean ancestors.

>Brain so dilated you can't even type properly

Please go get your vagina stitched up, user

You can bake it.
Grill it.
Barbecue it.
All are pretty healthy.

You could just fucking bake it

I know that feel. I can't fucking stand mushrooms when it comes to eating them. I think they're really cool as a fungi though.

this cant NOT be pasta

This is some spicy pasta

>pay monthly fee for game
>can't play game
>no refund

Meanwhile I can play ESO and Guild Wars without hassle, since I don't have to pay a jew every 30.5 days.

Eat it raw like a real man.

Attached: Raw-Chicken.jpg (4000x2666, 2.42M)

>seasoned
>theyre cooked different fucking ways

Niggers are retarded so with a few exceptions can't make good observational comedy, orientals feign politeness and will only joke about other races when isolated so you only hear it when you learn their language typically and the Latinos are too busy getting killed by cartel members to write out comedy

my mom is literally the white people cooking meme. this is a real conversation I had with her
>mom: this spaghetti sauce is too spicy. what did you put in it?
>me: oregano
>mom: well I can't eat it

Inagine blaming blacks for this when the chicken is clearly not done like soul food and those jokes must work since they trigger you this much

While proper food preparation is key for a good meal, if you think the only requirement for tasty food is to throw peppers on it then you are retarded.

So wait, calling people virgins is a thing again?

Horde false flag
DAILY REMINDER HORDE IS THE REDDIT FACTION
HORDE PLAYERS WORK INA BUTT PLUG SHOP KEK

Insanely based

Is this pasta from /ck/?

You know, I don't think I've ever seen a "white people" joke that wasn't founded in reality. Whites can't handle spicy food, whites can't jump, school shooters are white. The people who cry "BUT MUH EXCEPTIONS TO THE RULE" are the same people who will insist stereotypes are valid regarding every other race and exceptions only prove the rule.

>Yea Forums shitposting on Yea Forums

Attached: 66138bcbc6cd9670e44b3659c73c05f9.jpg (386x386, 21K)

Haha laughing crying emoji

>Servers are down randomly
This is a more authentic vanilla experience

This would be true but steaks are for faggots either way

this is true. gold bars literally sell more at a vendor

Imagine not following a reply enough to see it wasn't about just chicken and observational humor in general, get worked harder, simp

I will now destroy this thread even more with one simple question. You'll see just how much chaos and shitposting this question causes in /ck/ threads. Here I go

Yea Forums how do you like your steak cooked?I like mine medium rare

whole breast roasted with a drizzle of oil and ground pepper
fuck salt
also auction house is fucking dead

i dont like steak but really like a nice roasted beef joint is this normal?

Salt >>>> ground black pepper.

You're like my fucking mother. Everything has to be well done or burned blacked. Disgusting. Pretty sure it's been proven that eating burned food is really unhealthy, causes diarrhea and stomach problems.

Or you could pan fry it with a little salt and pepper. Olive oil won't kill you, user.

stop living in the third world then you wouldn't have to worry about it

Gas Yea Forumseddit.

Finally a smart user. Don't forget to look into vitamins and what fruits and vegetables provide them some come from whole grains too

Hows your pigs feet and chicken necks?

I'm very happy having a coronary, user. I don't think I'd be alive without those arteries.

>Hi there, I'm from the UK, where we don't know what cooking is!

>If you cook other things like poultry the same way because you love rareness so much, you're doubly retarded.
nobody does that

That is so depressing.

Attached: boiledchicken.png (956x719, 899K)

ja/ck/ go home

The fact that it always sends "white" Americans into a frothing rage is worth it in itself. Also my boomer mom who cannot cook and thinks black pepper is too spicy fits the stereotype well enough.

>boiled
>not sashimi

Attached: images (2).jpg (400x300, 21K)

Enjoy your ecoli.

Enjoy your no-gains since you waste all your time cooking instead of eating.

Is this cracka srs?

this looks like a plate of salmonella

Depends on the mushroom and how it’s prepared. Mushrooms weren’t meant to be eaten, humans just found a way to take advantage of their nutrition.

Enjoy your no-gains as you waste all your time trying to digest it.

Fitzgerald

seething alliancefag

>not cooking the raw chicken in your belly with scalding hot water chasers

You know what's great? This is literally the pop cultural ethos in the US in the 1900s-1930s. It's not just some demented stormfront copypasta but was the popular view among the WASPs of food then. The strangest fucking thing is cayenne peppers were a common fixture of recipies back in the days of the Founding Fathers and yet for turn of the century and early 20th century Upper and middle class America fucking garlic was deemed too ethnic.

Attached: 1530049487417.jpg (480x480, 37K)

fuck off zoomer

(you)

>Raw food

>youtu.be/YROy3_bvOAo

>About to log out
>Open up another window on my other monitor
>It's been more than twenty seconds, why is my game still up?
>Glance over and see a hostile level 26 gnome rogue about to backstab me
>He's running in place, wut
>General chat is still running, people freaking out
>Server crashes a minute later

Got a good laugh out of me. That gnome must be fuming.

Attached: Robert laugh.gif (245x245, 726K)

wrong thread idiot

chicken on the left looks decent but not great, chicken on the left looks like overseasoned garbage.

Black people don't understand that chicken gets overcooked very quickly past the point of perfection, which is why everything is fried. Also, garlic and onion powder hardly count as "seasonings," any white family that's not bottom-tier retarded like my father-in-law's wife will use these. Chicken breast prepared in a pan with fresh garlic and actual seasonings like basil will destroy Mama Roux's artery-clogging soul food any day of the week. Unless your taste buds have already been ruined by fat-laden crap and are near-morbidly obese like 90% of black Americans past the age of 30.

Attached: 1280px-Soul_Food_at_Powell's_Place.jpg (1280x853, 168K)

friendly reminder that if you play on grobb and aren't a zoomer piece of shit to swap to DD

Attached: gg and dd.png (2518x1024, 246K)

Where does the "white people don't like spicy food" black meme come from given that all "black food" is literally white southerner Dixie food?

Horde niggers live in mudhuts lol

unironic cultural appropriation

Blizz motherfuckers are full of shit, none of my other internet activities have been affected by this.

I fucking hate Brits.

you do know that mayo is just oil, vinegar and egg yolks, right? You already use that shit to cook chicken in the first place, dumb NEETs

Why can't we just like both? I like both. Also, if you don't eat collard greens your a douche.

Its actually not with southerner dixie food. Like all things American, its a bunch of different shit mixed together influenced by different cultures and the exchange of cultural influence. Consider Louisiana bayou food.

>Whites can't handle spicy food
Because it's true.
>live in a 90% white neighborhood
>ask for the spiciest thing on the menu
>it barely tickles your taste buds
Come on, man! I'm not expecting like "send you to the hospital" spicyness, but like, shit! I have to go down to the damn Mexicans to get something with a kick!

based, fuck fungusfags

Can you imagine being such a third world bitch that you have to over season your meat to hide it being shit quality?

Attached: Half-Orc Rations.jpg (4160x3120, 3.14M)

Ah geez brah, looks like we gotta find you a chimp to lick.

>ask for the spiciest thing on the menu
What is the purpose of this outside of machismo? It's not like spicy=good flavor. Honestly most green peppers taste outright bad.

>black meme
I guarantee you most of the people spouting the meme are either white themselves or some other non-black ethnicity. Because it always works to make insecure suburban whitoids furious.

>most green peppers taste outright bad.
I agree with you on overwhelming spiciness being bad, but holy fuck you have shit taste.

Attached: 1555369351401.jpg (368x427, 85K)

Not a big fan of nuts outside cashew but it looks good other than that.

Attached: Human Rations.jpg (3000x2250, 1.9M)

fucking white people dude

Is that all bread of is that humus on top of the bread?
looks good.

You can tell it's a black meme because it's so lame. It's like their racial slurs for whites they're just so childish you kinda have to laugh at them.

>WoW getting DDoS'd
>FurAffinity getting DDoS'd

Coincidence? I think now.

bitch what

I believe it's just bread.

Attached: Dwarf Rations.jpg (4160x3120, 3.62M)

or humus*
on top of the bread

I'm not saying black food sucks altogether, I'm just saying it's not terribly subtle, and isn't flattering to the "seasoning" meme.

>Greens with a dwarf
I don't know about that... Outside of hops.

>hardtack

Attached: 1536399014961.jpg (400x400, 119K)

Dwarves win again

Are you eating the coins?

>being this triggered by twitter memes
jesus why are people so sensitive nowadays?

Attached: Elf Rations.jpg (3000x2250, 2.58M)

those are mushrooms

>adds minimal spices to enhance and enrich the natural flavors of meat
>IMAGINE HAVING TO OVEREASEOAN FOOD BECAUSE 3WORLDER

This post is stupid as fuck. White people in the southern USA love spicy food. You must get all your information about whites from the northeast (who literally cannot cook worth a fuck) or the far west (the same). White people in the south cook AMAZING food. You're a stupid faggot.

Black people commit over 54% of all gun related homicides, btw.

yeah look at this it's practically swimming in sauce and seasoning I wonder what kind of destitute nigger country it came from

Attached: 1404919272117.jpg (826x620, 119K)

Most people who think white people cant handle spice only think of Californian white bread crackers.

>Soft cheese

Salt is one of our greatest population controls for dindus in this country, based heart disease.

>LMAO someone's triggered

What you got against soft cheese man

Attached: Drow Rations.jpg (4160x3088, 2.12M)

Stop making me look bad, jackass.

It's delicious, but very soft cheese is not good for a ration.

>a fucking rock

test

Imagine putting fucking escargot in rations meant to last for long periods of time without making the consumer sick

true true.
is that caviar?

>LMAO someone's a raging faggot

You can disagree without being triggered, you fucking useless bastard.

>having a laugh at a bad attempt at a meme
You seem upset that people are laughing at it.

They are drow, they are supposed to be disgustingly classy

Attached: Grey Dwarf Rations.jpg (4160x3120, 2.02M)

>White people praise Twin Peaks ghost pepper wings as the spiciest thing they've ever eaten
>Try it out
>Not even fucking spicy
What a let down. I had spicier wings at other places.

Attached: cirno_not_amused.png (400x450, 20K)

>Wendys releases Ghost Pepper Fries
>Buy some and try them out
>They aren't even hotter than jalapenos

Attached: Lizardfolk Rations.jpg (4160x3120, 2.01M)

What is the turd looking thing in the middle?

These incels need to find some better hobbies. They're ruining things for normal people. I get up on this beautiful Sunday morning and of course creampie my "girl"friend and then I'm thinking let's hang out and do something together on this Sunday. After all, the lord rested on this day too, so after a long week we want to play online together and this happens.

Fucking faggots. So, we went back to bed to cuddle.

I think it's supposed to be haggis

Attached: Orc Rations.jpg (4160x3120, 2.5M)

Yeah how dare he talk about the related video game instead of the related food on/v/

I made a meme

Attached: IMG_20190909_024955.jpg (1200x526, 137K)

It's so much worse than haggis could ever be. It's boiled kidney.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-09-08 20-50-09.png (752x669, 598K)

those are clearly dried vegetables next to the mushrooms

Lizards are based as fuck
What is the point of the bones? Aren't they just pointless extra weight? Even if they can just outright eat them, that's not many calories for the weight.

Who the fuck are you even talking about? The spiciest food I've ever had was a tie between some tiger tears and literal habanero-saturated pork.

It's for Orcs, so it's likely the mineral density in the bones, plus the marrow, which are usually energy rich.

Attached: Tiefling Rations.jpg (3000x2250, 2.18M)

>mmm delicious deep fried shit
Wish I could slit every filthy fucking amerimutt creature's throat open.

I think dwarf is my favorite. Elf too.

Truth. I can't fucking fathom what the deal is with those Californians. I knew a basic bitch one, semi-woke and all that but couldn't handle any kind of spice. How the fuck do you live in california and not like spicy food given your options for spiciness? I understand some Midwesterner or North-Easterner having trouble or washingtonian or Oregonite but california has almost as much access to spiciness as the South and South-East.

Burned food is Carcinogenic. I'll take parasites over cancer. How can you even eat that shit? It's fucking bitter.

i get it

Attached: 1361139129382.jpg (723x818, 490K)

don't blame us for this i've never cooked chicken like that before in my life

nice samefag retard

Get the fucking dirty coins away from the food, holy shit.

what's a tiefling and why do they eat poop?

White people in the south are a minority of white people in general, and even they don’t like spicy food to the degree that beaners or chinks do

Tieflings are people with some level of infernal/devilish/demonic heritage. Think Hellboy or dante's heritage.

>Whites can't handle spicy food
What is French, Italian and Spanish cuisine
>whites can't jump,
Whites invented basketball
>school shooters are white
A majority of mass shootings are black, with hispanics taking second place

Attached: 1559015442870.png (320x302, 141K)

Nigga it's field rations, for adventurers, no one cares if the filthy metal coins touch the food.

I wish that every european was obliterated by rampant raging rape gangs then murdered after being gang-banged in full view of their wives and family. I wish that the entire european continent was awash in flames until the entire fucking place was permanently charred into a black, vitrified, uninhabitable wasteland. I wish the entire european continent, from the coast of Portugal to the Urals, was swept by an immeasurable flood and scraped from the face of the Earth FOREVER.

>French
>Italian
>Spanish
>white
good one

based obsessed user

good one bro
almost believed you're serious

Attached: 1436489166001.jpg (620x670, 57K)

Don't be a little bitch. What the fuck joke is left to make about white people. And if you say there isn't one or the only jokes are humble-brag or "look at how stupidly generous and kind we are" ones like "what's the deal with white people's tolerance for niggers" then you're the epitome of a snowflake faggot who is like a social justice warrior. It's normal to be able to poke fun at yourself or take a joke without having your veins pop and start screaming DESPITE BEING 13% OF THE POPULATION.

Or maybe that's the joke. White people can't be made fun of or they go DIE FAHNE HOCH DIE RELHEN FEST GESCHLOSSEN.

You think it's a joke? "People" actually do this shit.
youtube.com/results?q=boiled chicken

Absolutely based my nigga

Attached: F659861E-7426-4466-AD84-58A06F2FC8D1.jpg (223x226, 7K)

say sike right now

Attached: laughter stops.png (462x450, 189K)

Attached: Dwarven Candy.webm (460x460, 2.85M)

seasoning is for inedible food.

Funny how the edgy kids who want to be so offensive are always so easily offended themselves when their sensibilities are even poked at.

Shut up nigger, if anyone even remotely mentions the proclivities of your "people" you faggots have a goddamn riot and burn your own neighborhoods, despite the mayor being a black woman and the chief of police being a black man. Fuck off.

>What is French, Italian and Spanish cuisine
not really spicy. only hungarians have even kind of spicy food and they're attila's rape babies.

>6 months old oxidized and rancid chocolate
That's cool as fuck, but only good for the the visual effect.

Attached: Jack's non-newtonian marinade.webm (1280x720, 1015K)

Whats your favorite video game food?

Attached: eroticism.webm (426x240, 2.85M)

Fucking dumb ass britbongs I swear. Cheeky fookin coonts, the lot ov yuhz

Attached: bong meal.jpg (1125x1722, 173K)

Maybe this is actually telling you to stop playing MMO games and actually go outside for once or actually play good single player games

Attached: ThisTriggersRoasties.jpg (1429x1796, 1.17M)

I'm mostly triggered by how hard it will be to scoop up something so liquidy on a flat goddamn plate.

What's better, the britbong way of no seasoning, bland shite? Or the amerifat way of lathering everything in mayo/ranch?

I AM a white person in the south, dumbass. Don't presume to tell me what I and others around me like, fucking idiot. The only people down where I am that don't eat spicy food when they fucking feel like it is the elderly or people with acid reflux problems. Get killed or something.

>lol I'm not playing alliance, I wanna be the cool bad guys
>few minutes later
>ACHUALLY HORDE DID NUFFIN WRONG!

Well, from your response, you don't actually know anything about America so you should probably fall down stairs and land squarely on a well-placed toilet plunger, fucking retarded bastard.

why are you so racist.

Because white people make it so easy

Sauce on these racial ration pics?

it should be just as easy to stop user.

this user is mostly correct. east asian cultures do exactly this -- but it is made with rice as a porridge -- with a few other basic ingredients. the texture of the rice for most of them is similar to that of risotto, but a lot easier to make than risotto. a lot of you just aren't aware of cuisine. you can actually make it in the wild if you're in some jungle country and it'll be really good eating

imgur.com/gallery/BWnHF

the other day I was in kfc because the closest chick fila is over an hour away. while I was feeling sorry for myself I overheard these two white girls in line behind me order. the first asked for the 3 tendies box with just ketchup for sauce. the second also ordered the 3 tendies box with just ketchup, but also asked for no gravy on her mashed potato. literally what the fuck.

Thanks, user

Tell that to your white brethren

You need to be the bigger man and stop first.

After playing both factions Horde are the biggest cocksuckers. Both factions care about their characters' appearances and both factions are filled with their absolute shit-tier players but at least Alliance doesn't have this air of superiority around them.

That’s not how the world works. The difference between us is that I have a legit reason to hate y’all. You just hate us because we exist

>character was ghost when realm d/c
>can't log into him now that realm is up, keep getting d/ced

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wtf

Attached: 231513616.jpg (419x575, 35K)

>The difference between us is that I have a legit reason to hate y’all

what's that user?
why are you so upset and incapable of letting it go?

>moderation
kill yourself

I just found out this retard lost all motor function in his right arm.

Absolute state of wh*toids.

How does one go about letting go when it keeps happening?

That's just part of growing up, you gotta learn to let go of the past and not get upset by all that negativity.

Attached: 1551258247278.webm (720x720, 1.87M)

This, racism is a hell of a drug if it can sell half a country on
>Grr I'm dumb and hate women and minorities, I should make my food shittier than them out of spite!

Pic related

Attached: delicious midwestern cuisine.jpg (600x744, 223K)

That man's having a moment

all memes aside, are grob and dd really that different? I joined Grobb simply because it had a higher population, but is there really much of a difference between them?

The past? Ain’t shit in the pass user. Racism is happening everyday and as long as you’re white with at least a bit of authority then no consequences will be given. Hell, they’ll give you a paid vacation just for killing an unarmed blacked guy

you literally just made that up, nothing i've ever read or heard about suggests this

Just what the hell is going on in that image?

it's maradona

Those ribs are so tender and juicy that the bone just slips right out. The man is expressing great joy in a very weird way

>"Why are white people so sensitive?"
>chimps out over (accurate) crime statistics

Don't try to banter when you didnt even qualify as human 40 years ago

Attached: 1552348364211.gif (598x311, 2.52M)

Shut the fuck up nigger

>Hell, they’ll give you a paid vacation just for killing an unarmed blacked guy

Would you rather he keep shooting them?
can you also tell me which unarmed black guy?

You missed the part about growing up

I really hate when people talk out of their ass with no source’s

Attached: E62E42B2-93C9-4E8F-967A-5E39BE81B358.jpg (750x987, 136K)

>can't handle the banter

Yikes. If you're not willing to go hard, don't talk.

>19 mass shootings
>over 40 years

post source.

What is a 'mass shooting'? If you look into gun crimes resulting in 4 or more deaths a very different picture is painted

based and spicepilled

Look at this angry nigger fabricating faggotry

Attached: 1545448669416.webm (480x480, 1.03M)

Michael Brown, Trayvon Martin, Eric Garner, Dontre Hamilton, Jay Crawford, Ezell Ford, Dante Parker, Tanisha Anderson, Akai Gurley, Tamir Rice, Rumain Brisbon...you want me to keep going?

Yeah I really hate people who don't look shit up for themselves because anyone who looked it up would realize blacks are responsibility for nearly all gun crime

Attached: 1558465375435.jpg (1902x2048, 725K)

>Michael Brown
was that the man that charged a cop and robbed a store before he was arrested?

Attached: 12Ferguson-sub-facebookJumbo-v3[1].jpg (1050x550, 125K)

based and schizopilled

>one /pol/ infograph for a single year
good job

No

Attached: meat.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

Isn't that a picture of michael brown?

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 136K)

>someone posted it on /pol/ so its invalid

yes, unironically

>single year of mass shootings out weigh the alleged number over nearly 40 years

>/ck/ bait shitposting on an in general terrible genre
>racism
>/ck/ saves the thread

what a ride

>American exceptionalism
No you actually

>all these greasemonkey responces
patrician taste friend
have a (You)

>wrap the sandwich in paper
>cut it in half after it's been wrapped
???????

Attached: 5IahLdI.gif (213x210, 1.09M)

>tries to post dindu nuffins
>every single name was legally found to be doing sumfin

Brown = robbed a store, fought a cop
Trayvon = was dealing drugs, fought a cop
Dontre = stole a cop's baton, hit him with it
Crawford = is a sports journalist, what the fuck
Ford = schizophrenic, retarded, fought a cop
Parker = robbing a house, fought a cop
Tanisha = obese, died of a heart attack while wrestling with a cop
Rice = was pretending to rob people with a toy gun
Brisbon = drug dealer, ran from cops

Attached: 1544103298765.jpg (500x461, 37K)

Attached: 1545500876632.webm (640x340, 2.91M)

Dude... what?

The biggest issue is that he tapped the fucking knife.

I sure do love video games.

I genuinely think hes being ironic.

Money goes into a money pouch, you idiot. No one mixes it with food.

>garlic and onion powder hardly count as "seasonings,"

sh-shut up

What a waste.

Say what?

how? somebody ate it

Yea I’m also white. Been white the whole time

He had another seizure, probably because he's retarded and eats raw rotten food all the time, so he lost all function in his right arm.

you really shouldn't larp like that.

What's the problem?

Ja/ck/ legit had a stroke and lost all function of one of his arms. His videos started being about cooking healthier foods but he’s going back to cooking bullshit even though his arm hasn’t gotten better

I've never heard of seizures from food poisoning. Are we sure it wasn't because he was already retarded?

nigga the fuck you talkin about?
The whole anti-social school shooter is a gr8 joke and it's true enough.
Inbreeding and red necks are common enough.
Can't vouch for the cooking stuff though, though I don't live in burgerland so that's probably why the people here can cook lmao.

>Trayvon = was dealing drugs
This I never heard about, was this before he got killed?

>I've never heard of seizures from food poisoning.

He might have meant strokes, I'm pretty sure blood pressure issues cause strokes.

It was a stroke

he had a stroke, not a seizure

twitter.com/jakatak4/status/1012086617878736898?lang=en

The paper keeps the sandwich together, spares you from any mess of it dripping or falling apart as you eat it, all you have to do is full back the paper as you munch. It's the same logic as wrapping up wraps.

He had been charged with it several times prior, and the neighborhood he was in had kids getting involved with drug possession

He's one of those steak purists who thinks if a steak isn't cooked with just salt and pepper and then put on a grill then it's a waste of meat.

I meant stroke, my mistake.

Attached: beer worm.webm (460x612, 1.95M)

100% serious, I wish trump would repost this.
The amount of misinformation from this whole "hands up don't shoot" is ludicrous.

I’m sure jack miss steaks too

Attached: B420CE56-5FB0-4F6B-9D74-EAA3C1552867.jpg (600x600, 35K)

I forget, how the fuck did that even happen again?

>minimal

Why do they eat food that’s alive? It can’t possibly taste good

A number of reasons. Some cultures find eating food while it's still alive is the most fresh and delicious way to eat it, some like the way it feels to swallow living things, and some do it just cause it's a crazy stunt they can pull off.

So the horde will have a heart attack at 40?

I wish Alliance vs Horde was more like console wars on Yea Forums
People just picking a side and then shitting up the otherside relentlessly for any reason they can find.
Why are they enemies in the first place? doesn't matter no more, just keep being dicks to eachother.

T. Alliancefag.

a mass shooting isn't the same as gang violence numb nuts

Science shows that eating animals alive allows you to absorb their souls as well as your bodies. It's like some dragonborn shit.

conservatards don't care about motive

Retard : The thread.

>being willing to use crops from the Americas
>not being willing to have actual factions based on ancient and medivial american civilizations like the Olmec, Moche, Maya, Tiwanku, Mixtec, Chimu, Purepecha, Wari, Aztec, and Inca

Why are people so uncreative

Attached: Aztec market find source.jpg (4200x2790, 3.76M)

I could get behind that...do you happen to know the benefits of absorbing a salmon soul? Asking for a friend

>no u
Please, please tell me how your being completely, stupidly wrong has anything to do with "American exceptionalism". Please, faggot.

wow, all those creative and unique crops like corn, and tomatos, and pumpkins...

You can swim upstream easily and always find your way home no matter where you wander.

>Using other cultures instead of just making your own
I dunno, some people are just creatively dead it seems.

Nah, bro, it was totes afterwards

>home
No you find the nearest orgy.
And then you die.

Nice

He is!
Salmonborn!
youtube.com/watch?v=UsnRQJxanVM

Smoking chicken is objectively the best way to prepare chicken.

You've never been a slave, and all the laws of the land literally favor you. Goddamn ungrateful nigger.

Drink bleach

Reminder that the niggers in Baltimore burned their own neighborhood and the mayor was a black woman and the chief of police was a black man

I hate when people post unsourced images and everything that shows up on two pages of Google shows that over 50% of all gun related homicides are perpetrated by blacks.

>now it's just gun related homicides
nice job moving the goal posts

Chicken breasts are not "meant to be eaten," retard. They're meant to move their wings with.

white people cant take a joke, look how big this thread is.

white people have shitty seasoning and taste because their parents ate depression meals and never learned to cook and things like spices were luxury items.

This would sound maybe weird to Americans I imagine but even something like oregano would be considered "spicy" by some picky eaters. Mayo macaroni salad, frozen walmart meals, vacuum packed hot dogs, and other various non offensive sterile foods are massively absurdly popular here in most parts of america. My white friends can cook a decent dish or 2 like any family would but by god do they dont use any seasoning. If theirs an italian grandma who doesnt speak english or a hungarian grandpa, you bet their is seasoning though. The further disconnected americans are from their euro roots the worst their cooking desu.

weird to non americans I mean

i always thought it was just a meme, but i recently found out that white people actually will eat plain unseasoned chicken on its own

among other unseasoned things.

That's my point you dummy, people make their own factions solely using Eurasian civilizations for influences instead of also using Precolumbian ones even though they still use their crops.

especially since their archtecture already looks fantasical, see pic

Attached: anxo-mijan-praza-oeste-ma.jpg (1920x1216, 1.27M)

>mud cookies
also obvious false flag

Attached: poccuisine.jpg (674x375, 78K)

They’re actually pretty tasty user

Based False-Flagger making white people look bad

Attached: Falseflag King.png (706x674, 65K)

fuckin wypipo śmh tb́h fấm

Eat lime cheese salad

the magician fantasy novels had an aztec themed fantasy race with winged serpents and human sacrifice.

I think that sounds kinda good if you use the right cheese

>dried fruit
FUCK humans

Oh no no no. My fellow whites.... we got too cocky....

>he didn't read the recipe

Cottage cheese mixed with plain mayonnaise, to be poured onto lime jello. If you think that's good, you're either starving or are so dumb you'd eat dog shit and rate it 4/10.

Raisins are good. And dried pineapple is also pretty tasty

Oh, ok that is not at all what I pictured...that just sounds awful

That's the other thing, though, when they DO use those cultures for influence they do the most basic shit imaginable and base them more or less off of pop-culture's idea of them rather then how they actually were.

Litterally all most people know about the Aztec is pyramids, sacrifice, and quetzalcoatl.

In reality they fucking made offerings of flowers more then they did of human hearts, were obessed with gardens, were autistic about hygine and sanitation, and were super big on existential poetry; etc. You never see any of that shit represented in fiction because people are lazy/people can lean on sacrifice as a way to rationalize them being "primitive" without addressing all their other historical achievements and elements of society

Attached: Unkown book 6.png (736x958, 1.57M)

>That filename.
She IS a roastie.

>it's just a liiiiittle human sacrifice, come oooooon!

This is unironically you.

Attached: ew.jpg (704x400, 38K)

based diegote

Attached: diegomaradona.png (415x516, 427K)

I mean, yeah, sort of?

The greeks raped little boys, all of medieval europe and the middle east were enraged with religious massacres and wars, the japanese had such an uptight enforcement of honor that people commited ritualistical suicide, etc.

All historical civilizations did bad shit. The bad shit that Mesoamerican societies did wasn't actually all that worse in either severity or frequency yet that's all they get judged by, with all the cool shit they did gets ignored. I'm not saying that sacrifice should be pushed under the rug or anything, but it's hyporbolized (the absurd "tens of thousands of people sacrificed in a few days" shit would litterally require them to kill people faster then the gas chambers at Auschwitz; and archeology doesn't even back tens of thousands over like a decade) and is over-emphasized while other elements of their society are downplayed and ignored.

Imagine if nobody gave a shit about Greeek philosophy, architecture, art, politics, etc and they were purely decpited in fiction as a bunch of greasy fat dudes in huts raping kids. That's basically how the Mesoamericans get handled.

Attached: View of the Sacred Precinct of Tenochtitlan, Scott and Stuart Gentling DOWNSCALED COMPRESSED.jpg (6930x1421, 3.1M)

Uh, WoW has Mayan trolls

The rape was strictly to assert dominance, so it's cool.

>Lots of people do bad things in antiquity, why do the Mesoamerican get undue focus?

I don't think either should slide.

> "tens of thousands of people sacrificed in a few days" shit would litterally require them to kill people faster then the gas chambers at Auschwitz

Okay, lets say it was a thousand or so sacrificed. Doesn't fucking matter. The crime's the same, now you're just haggling on price.

>Imagine if nobody gave a shit about Greeek philosophy, architecture, art, politics, etc and they were purely decpited in fiction as a bunch of greasy fat dudes in huts raping kids.

This was the case until the renaissance, it need not be imagined. I'd rather we sever our histories in general and move forward, boldly and better.

Attached: Toyota.jpg (400x400, 50K)

dwarves understand that a bit of veggie is necessary for maximum health. Better to clobber idiots over the head.

Why are retards replying to this like it isn't true? Go ask a fucking dietician how healthy boiled chicken is, you fucking niggers.

Batter isn't seasoning though. There is a better way to make this image

>white people cant take a joke, look how big this thread is.
I thought the point of a joke is to be funny.

Just remove the seeds lmao

Attached: 1567665866781.png (270x360, 66K)

>he doesn't put seasoning in his batter

New England clam chowder is god like, wtf are you talking about?

Then I think your outlook is fine, my issue is just society's inconsistent standards with being cool either whitewashing the bad shit X cultures did or being cool with apperciating the good while also condemning the bad, vs with Mesoamericans and to a lesser extent andean civilizations, the bad is all that get focused on

here's some of that existential aztec poetry btw

Attached: aztec poetry.png (612x2286, 777K)

We hate you because of what you do. But your 85 IQ monkey brains will never comprehend this.

have a level 35 horde on grobb, the rp really is nonexistent. mostly because people just flocked there when all other servers were populated during the classic launch

>you

>Random white guy commits crime

Lone wolf, nothing to see here, so much potential, all is forgiven, this obviously doesn't reflect on me and that person was just

>Random not-white-guy commits crime

Throw the book, no stone unturned nothing off the table, we must protect ourselves we're in danger, that person was clearly representative of other not-white-guys, P A N I C

Snake, it's a snake!

This

So the alliance is good for you but boring while the horde is better at the cost of killing you later?

That was Rome, not Greece
In Greece, it was the case of pederasty

You don't need to the HM for waterfall in pokemans games

>Shrimp and noodles
Lizardfolk eat pansit?

Uh, ever heard of spoon and fork?

>all that burnt meat
Ew

>burnt
amerifats can't into meat

You guys know I'm fucking hungry right? It late and I have work tomorrow so stop posting fucking foods and talk about video games

>ovenbaked
>"fried"

It's like you're literally retarded.

Ovenbaked fried chicken is a thing man.

Stop pretending.

Except it is when niggers are indescriminatly shooting into barbecues and youth centers to kill the people they are targeting and maintaining the same kill count
Again blacks kill more whites in a year than a anyone dies in a year to mass shootings

If yo are suspicious of whites about mass shooting you sure as fuck must have some bad shit to say about niggers

And before you try to deflect no one is stopping shopping in wallmart but everyone prefers to not be around nigger neighborhoods

it makes more sense, horde are basically one step from animals with literal cow men they wouldnt have seasonings they'd eat their meat raw

Oh God what the shit.
Is that part of those foods from the 50s and 60s that were meant to flex your wealth using the new processed and "space age" foods of the day?

stay ignorant faggot

left looks like what i feed my dogs twice a day
right looks like what fat fuck basement virgins moms feed them every day
where's the middle ground perfectly baked or roasted chicken in a foil parcel with herbs, some oil and your daily dose of fresh vegetables

Vegetables? On this board? Haha.
I'm with you though that sounds nice. If I wasn't currently a vegetarian I'd prep that for lunch.

That’s literally a interpretation of how you think someone or group feels when I reality you’re ignoring your group objectively causes more crime and is more of a net drain to our society by sheer numbers

Now engage blaming all your groups porblems on another so we can laugh

NO SHOES
NO JAWS
HUNCHBACKS
MUDHUTS

>WE INVENTED FLAVOR N' SHEEIT!

Attached: 245824569.jpg (959x539, 201K)