What do you think of next year's EVO lineup?

What do you think of next year's EVO lineup?

Attached: EVO2020.png (1446x884, 843K)

I hope KoF15 is not another Dream Match.

Fuck you man Dream Match is awesome, it's the only way to include Ash anyway at this point

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale 2

Who the fuck is Ash?

KOF 15 or Guilty Gear won't come out in time for EVO. I'm more confident about KOF15 not being out before summer but i'm also inclined to think that GG is still a ways away too

Is there anything else that could possibly be on there? I'm struggling to think of anything.
I guess people gave up on DBFZ?
What about SCVI?
The finals for those two games were pretty good too.

Fuck you

The bad guy of the previous game had some kind of ability to manifest dead characters, including Ash and Rugal. They're probably going to build on that.

looks fine what is the problem

Attached: 1503524475732.png (635x471, 275K)

SC6 got the second lowest entries so I doubt it'll be back

It's still funny to me that GG went from having a lot of clout chasers saying "Finally, a real fighting game" and then it all just poofed away.
FGC in general likes to pretend it's above trends

i'd like to see another year of DBFZ. same with UNIB, only to see if the west will give up for good or put up a decent fight next time.

People said the same about SamSho when it was only announced at TGS last year if I'm not mistaken.
Those chinks work fast dude

Games that we can safely assume to be in the lineup
>Ultimate
>Jive
>T7
>Mutt Kombat 11
>PSA 2 (If the leak is true)

Games that are ambivalent to their release schedules or overall relvance
>Kof
>Samsho
>NuGG
>DBFZ

Games that will not be in the lineup
>GBFV
>Unist
>Babytag

fighting game "fans" on twitter and the internet are largely secondaries who want to fit in more than anything, with actual tourney players its a different story imo

>Versus
>not in the lineup
Funny. Cygames have been shilling at EVO since before they even announced the game, it's pretty obvious they'd buy themselves a slot.

It's looking like UNICLR (can't we just call it UNCLR) will come out early 2020 so unless the EVO staff really don't like French Bread and their players it'll be there. It's a good show of confidence too seeing as they're basically doujin/indie developers (like 13 staff last I checked)

>Mutt Kombat

Attached: 355745574674.jpg (625x468, 69K)

>not this

Attached: evo2020.jpg (1199x626, 259K)

I don't know user, I'm sure they can buy a slot but Versus only has ELEVEN (11) characters.

XV wont be out by then. SC6 can squeeze out one more year.

You got a laugh outta me when I saw ds2

Attached: 1566944683495.jpg (233x271, 41K)

I thought of this aswell initially, but considering their competion, i.e DBFZ, Samsho, Soulcal and the overall non existant hype for the game you can't make a grand argument for its inclusion

Yeah we'll see. Not like i'm saying because I don't want to see those game, but I would want a decent amount of time between release of those games and EVO. Samsho had legacy gameplay with it that made the short amount of time less of a big deal, however with how new Guilty Gear is talking about changing a lot of stuff I would want that game to have a lot of time to stew before EVO

Verse just brought back all the dead people including Ash who was supposed to have been temporally wiped from existence. If SNK taste hasn't changed from the 90s they are 100% bringing Rugal back

>no soulcalibur
stop it nigger

Attached: 1543052426288.gif (500x281, 938K)

As long as I get Shermie in next kof I'm Gucci

Attached: Heroine-shermie.png (806x1156, 311K)

I could see it. People weren't hyped for SamSho until they got their hands on it.

It'll almost definitely play the role BBtag has been playing at EVO the last 2 years as a game with decent amounts of crossover players that gets streamed fast to give time to the longer games

>XV is a Dream Match where you can play as Rugal and Rugalito
That would be nice.

Don't mind me, just being sad

Attached: 1519446818943.jpg (595x595, 218K)

I would really like adelheid I'm xv,I think he has way better chance to be in than Rugal,I would love Rugal tho

I actually feel it's gonna be this

>SFVAE (last year)
>Super Smash Bros Ultimate (again closing the show)
>Tekken 7 (last year? Let's hope not)
>Samurai Shodown (last year?)
>UNIB Cl-r
>MK11
>DBFz (last year)
>SC6
>Final spot between GBF and KOF15 (if KOF15 releases soon)

Then for announcements
>Capcom reveals the upcoming evolution of SFV, either a new update, Street Fighter 6 or MvC4
>Nintendo reveals another fighting game representative for Smash Bros Ultimate
>Tekken 7 either gets a Season 4 or we finally get a new game revealed.
>Bamco reveals Dragon Ball Fighterz Super! (aka a sequel to DBFz with plenty of new stuff and shit)
>SNK either reveals more stuff for KOF15 or add another season for SamSho
>MK11 gets a new Kombat Pass revealed?

Attached: 1517960337223.gif (606x525, 1.55M)

MvC4 would be sick, I like to believe that shadow lady event was some kind of foreshadowing for next MvC , if it's true I just hope they don't fuck up like with MvCi

Reasonable. We'll see if GG and KoF come out in time though. They might still add BBTAG as a tenth game since it takes so little time, if Arcsys is paying.

I'd rather have TvC2 or CvS3 or some other crossover with another company over MvC4.

>another MvC
Oh please no, I don't want another fighting game with irrelevant characters like Falcon, Vision or Winter Soldier. Just make Capcom vs Capcom.

Wow, KoFs logo is looking pretty weak this time around

I really hope more people enter Samurai Shodown. it's such a great game

>unist
you're right, uniclr will be in the lineup

wheres SC6 in your list T_T

CvS3 would be fucking great, Ever since Akuma and Geese ended up in Tekken I want it even more

That's not official logo that's just something user put in for speculation,this is xv logo from teaser

Attached: kofxv.jpg (800x450, 29K)

Well, that's you, but unlike last time when both Capcom and Marvel were in a bad/weird position, now all of the stars are alligned again to make a miracle happen.
>After almost all of the deal with X-Men and F4 happened, now Disney has both propieties back so they can't pull any anti-merchandise shenanigans.
>CW Cebulski and everyone at Marvel Comics are now letting all games do what they want in roster or any other thing, hell, Namor is playable in 2 games now (Marvel Future Fight and Puzzle Quest), without interference of Ike The Kike
>Disney stopped manipulating stuff for pennies, thus why we got recently a lot of console games (PS4 Spiderman, MUA3, and soon TLK/Aladdin remastered) without any bullshit.
>Capcom meanwhile finally got away from the Inafune and Vancouver dark age in gaming, and now they are finally focusing on developing their games correctly, listening to fan feedback and also allowing for more than just what people wanted.

I mean, yeah, a CvS4 (remember SNK vs Capcom Chaos is considered CvS3) game would also be spectacular, but I'd say let's wait first for SNK to revive correctly with KOF15.
Also
>really wanting TvC2 after we got fucked hard with IP bullshit the last time.
L O L

Attached: 1542574183557.gif (201x259, 729K)

I think the lineup will be as follows
The company that paid the most
The company that paid the 2nd most
The company that paid the third most
Smash
Game with a huge community that isn't supported
SNK's latest game (which will be stuck with a Friday final)
Game no one plays but has a suspiciously large pot bonus

Don't worry Wizard will claim it did better than Street fighter

so you didn't play KoF XIV story mode with the weirdo team? Kukri's end hints at an Ash revival.
Which I hate because we've had over a decade with that asshole and the only thing he's ever done that I liked was bringing in Shen Woo.

Capcom vs SNK 3 created by Bandai Namco

granblue won't last more than a month when it comes out, so don't expect that trash to be there

You pretty much nailed it.

>he actually thinks Granblue will be there

If SvC Chaos is CvS3, then MvCI is MvC4

Cygames will 100% pay their way in

SC6 top 8 was fucking top tier aside from the commentary it deserves another year at EVO but I don't see how it could possibly get in with all the snk and arcsys games, it's time to fucking drop netherrealm games already

DBZF had a huge drop but still goes strong

I think user just believes it'll be replaced by Guilty Gear or Granblue

There's no way Granblue will be in EVO though

and I doubt KoFXV will be ready for next EVO

not enough core values

Kof and GG won't be out, so they'll just drop a slot and toss in DbfZ or something to pad things out. Plenty of EVOs had 8 or less games, 9 is the outlier.