NEW GAME BAD

Attached: 01046BE2-160C-4D91-8F58-E95DBFFBB108.jpg (601x234, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SgAn68Uy2jQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UUxJpDtg0Bs
youtu.be/xKllrEYIBI4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tfw it's true tho

Sorry someone pointed out your game is a downgrade, marketer

>NEW GAME BAD
>with proof of it being so

Attached: 1566768829035.jpg (1002x1080, 413K)

Just posting "NEW GAME BAD" doesn't make the new game good. Sometimes you just have to admit shit got worst and people learnt nothing about their predecessors. Sometime nostalgia is speaking louder than reason and new game is good, but not always. I didn't play any Gears game anyway so lol

Attached: 1404916267241.gif (250x251, 999K)

new game is bad tho

Gears was never good.

>first sseth
>now this
today is a good day

Funny thing is, he did exactly the same thing I did when I dropped into that water. It looks pretty, but has no water physics at all. Huge downgrade from 360 times.

true, it was great

sseth?

Am I supposed to know - or care - about some random fag on YouTube?

tigns

Gonna need more help buddy. Still not catching your drift.

i thought you tried to write "seethings"

Why would they remove chainsaw bayonets? I thought that was an iconic thing for the series

amazing image

Attached: 1566761189633.jpg (800x500, 56K)

How can the new game be bad if it's new :)

correct

Many such cases.

>THE CAMERA ISNT SHAKING WHEN SHOOTING!!! TERRIBLE GARBAGE GAME!!!

Attached: 1567959468593.png (600x600, 170K)

Too violent, just like "of War" in the title.

He cringe

he's literally grasping at straws now, he's out of things to whine and cry about. pathetic.

Pepe would never drink dr pepper. He is a Pepsi boi for life

A YouTuber who makes funny reviews of games
today he realeased a new video:

you cringe

>got worst
>people learnt nothing
gtfo of here you uneducated nigger

you are cringe if you think water not making a wave makes the game garbage

i know, i know
i was just playing along with that other user

Unironically this, but also everything else that's missing even if you removed the shaky cam.

poor fags just cant catch a break

stop shilling

i watched the first two minutes. I don't give a fuck about gow and the games are same anyway.
>oh but the blood on the floor clears up after a while
ok I won't buy the game then you retard thanks for the valuable comparison

Attached: 1535748141544.jpg (900x900, 545K)

Hollywood game is always boring.

>"but-but m-muh female lead!!"

No, fuck off. Weasely shit like hiding behind "diversity " so no one can criticize you is bullshit. Bioware tier bullshit, and needs to be called out every time.

Die in a fire.

Attached: 1446617184640.gif (370x185, 2.26M)

Hey hey.

Who are you quoting?

Ironically 4 was the closest any of the games got to replicating the darkness, somberness and mystery of the 1st game.

But was neutered by shit characters.

Attached: 1563342110651.jpg (2560x1440, 2.42M)

>literally only shows the same things in both games without any kind of commentary except the title

If new wasn't bad, you wouldn't have to make this thread. It would be obvious that new game wasn't bad. But new game bad.

zoomer humour

Wish they would bring gears 2 to pc.

Just saw this video
it's a bit of a stretch

>WOW subtle differences compared to a game that came out 10 years earlier

cowbat has lost it
Just making a video on the lastest AAA game cause he needs ad bucks

except it wasnt

it was utter shit with awful boring locations and shitty boring enemies

>uhh.... no U!
Cuh-ringe

it's more boomer than zoomer tho
zoomers don't like "edgy" humor

Zoom zoom
I bet you'll play anything your precious eceleb tells you to you zoomer

cringe

Shouldn't a game that is 10 years older be obviously worse in terms of tech?

imagine having a low enough iq to unironically play western """video games""" aka digitalized shit

Attached: 678996.jpg (700x988, 85K)

No

This is the fourth thread I've seen this video shilled.

Tell this faggot his channel isn't going to grow anymore and it's about time to get a real job.

why

i just started TW Warhammer 2 so i will pass

>zoomers don't like "edgy" humor
Kids are the edgiest fuckers around

Attached: 1542035199846.jpg (245x246, 13K)

This was so fucking annoying I couldn’t play it with mouse and keyboard, all the shaking and the amount of recoil made it only playable with a game pad for me, that and the amount of key bindings was shit

teenagers yes
younger kids, not that much

Spoil me on the campaign, what happens?

______________________________________________________________________________________________period______________________________________________________________________________________________

Everyone on Yea Forums will now notice gears had cool detail despite saying it's always been shit. Youtubers influence you kids bigly.

NEW GAME BAD

>Funny.
I'm 10 minutes in and haven't even smiled. This shit is try-hard as fuck.

>Le obscured may mays and animuu. XD
Nevermind, it's cringe.

i liked gears 1 and 2, and dropped off at 3. i'm actually stunned at how much worse the technology is now. they couldn't even get the lancer reload animation right.

Yeah? Because it is. Shit game, dead franchise. Should have just been done at 3.

Based

I could ignore the lame protag but the lack of chainsaw bayonets is frankly disgusting

>they hate jd because he ordered a slaughter of sjws
>Kait is Myrah granddaughter
>evil Reyna forces you to choose between snapping JD or Dels neck

It is though

They didn't. They did however go full retard and map it to the same button as reload, so half the time when you go to hold it down to chainsaw someone it goes into a reload (which will then fail and jam because you weren't trying to, thus getting you killed)

Did anyone here every say it's shit? It's a good dudebro game that negatively influenced the industry. Chest high walls and brown colors everywhere for about 5 years.

You're right, it did, at E3 2015.

new game sucks dick tho, guy provided video proof

it's staggering how much more detail and TECHNOLOGY the previous games had, the new one is the definition of SOULLESS

Looks like the devs forgot it was 2019 not 2009.

4 was better than 3 and is better than 5. This franchise should just be done, honestly. It peaked a long time ago and just feels trite at this point. Like a relic from last gen, outdated game design that feels cheap and lesser nowadays.

>WAHH SANDBAGS DONT SPILL SAND WHEN YOU SHOOT THEM
Are we really being this petty?

It's such a shame that we've got all this advanced rendering tech nowadays and devs can't even bother to implement basic shit.
Like fucking christ, how does a game that ran on a machine with fucking 512 MB of RAM TOTAL have better blood decals and permanence than a game made in 2019 running on modern hardware?

yes

>nu--crowbcat
>crowbcat at all

>lacks weight
Fatfags BTFO

This your first crowbcat video?
It's always about how tech in modern games is getting worse when it comes to shit that actually matters, like physics and world interaction.

Video essayists aren't reviewers
They're wannabee intellectuals who look to why a game is bad

cost of 60fps on every console

Shit you average game buyer doesnt notice matters most?

>provided video proof
Is this really what's considered proof? You fags really want your confirmation bias

It's 30 FPS on base Xbone.
Not that it matters since the earlier Gears games ran on fucking 360.

its 30 on xbox1

anyway, im glad they added these totally amazing open world sections

Attached: gears46.jpg (3840x2160, 3.05M)

The game won't even fucking install on my PC, it says there isn't enough storage space despite there being 260gb. It only keeps trying to install to the default C: drive and changing the settings for to any other drive doesnt fix it

Attached: 1563036978421.png (653x726, 77K)

>Video essayists
He doesn't talk you fucking retard. The shitty games speak for themselves.

Gears 5 is shit so You are alone on this one

Are you trying to imply that what the average looks for is what matters?
Because last I checked the most popular games on the planet are Fifa and NBA 2k, which means what really matters is how many gambling mechanics your game has.

>the absolute STATE of M$drones

KEK, the asspain is real

Attached: 5488682-.gif (480x360, 1.23M)

>re zero
>obscure
Have sex

>has to cherrypick camera shake and audio
The games seems to be amazing if thats the thing you choose to shit on.

this looks really empty, like field of final battle before last boss in Serious Sam 2nd Encounter kind of empty

Attached: [LAUGHTER STOPS].png (356x256, 200K)

It literally has no effect on gameplay if you could destroy a wooden bench or not

I'm just saying
Also games are experiences on their own.

>Destructible cover has no effect on gameplay
Are you retarded?

>let's take a franchise of dudebros for dudebros and make it about a misunderstood strong woman who's the key to solving the worst war ever, but she's surrounded by toxic white males and the only man who helps and believes in her is a man of color
>wtf, our game is getting shit on in sales, how did this happen!? we even threw in a bunch of rainbow flags and told our fag friends in the game media to write articles about how inclusive and fag accepting we are!!!

Yeah, imagine a game that amazing being disliked by consumers. Imagine.

jesus christ is that a ps2 game, what the fuck is wrong with those ground textures, even the character model is off

cope

Attached: 32b07e0247474c7eab0b896212790d67.png (900x460, 108K)

The difference being that the field in SS is then filled with enemies.
Shitbox couldn't even handle that.

he's right you know

There is constant destructible cover in gears 5. There is actually less unbreakable cover than ever before

there is destructible cover in gears 5 though in the form ice and sand thats been hit by lightning
you can even shoot frozen water so the enemies freeze to death

Simply having a text pop up that says that the game has lackluster gameplay and a mediocre story would make a long enough video.
Gears 5 is just mediocre and looks to me more of a xbox ultimate pass bait than anything.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1567966928647.webm (552x348, 1.68M)

TPS is dead

Haha wow you’re cool and subversive can we be friends :))

Attached: 7ABA29C6-6BCB-40A6-9D7A-656291FC55B4.jpg (4032x3024, 2.23M)

>using a wooden bench for cover against bullets
Are you?

Games should be judged on their own

>work on game for 3 years
>instantly gets torperdoed by some dumb youtuber spic cause the benches dont get destroyed

but DF said its an unreal engine masterpiece

Attached: gears42.jpg (3840x2160, 3.55M)

>how do we revive sausage arms blast chest tears of war?
>muttoid hysterical ugly women thats how! gamers lmao!

Play control

Journalists aren't people.

Attached: 1367469351126.jpg (500x671, 52K)

Kait is laid back to be honest. Stop being an insecure faggot. Nobody will ever like you

well, now you can because it's invincible

It's not even that. Literally everyone who had in interest in this game just spent $2 on the gamepass deal instead. MS are absolutely retarded to put their games like this on that service day one and then basically give that away for free on top of it. It's how I'm playing, and a minute after I paid for the two month sub I just cancelled it. I got two months of Xbox Live, Gamepass, and this game for $2. Why would anyone pay $60 with a promotion like that? Combine that with the fact that this series hasn't been popular or huge in practically a decade and you have a company making zero sales. Nobody under the age of 30 cares about this shit. Same as Halo.

Youtubers who live off confirming biases are worse than journalists

>ignoring the 8.9 user score
And that's including the asspained Sonygros who give it 0/10s.

Attached: 43a1fc2ae7c52709f5fc900b168fea9c.png (883x533, 90K)

A shill and a white Knight? Fucking embarrassing post

the alternative is you would not have played the game at all. gamepass succeeds in generating interest which is the point.

The game is extremely high quality so its doesn't matter. It's got boatloads of content.

>takes 3 years to make a game worse than the original
>not encouraging more backlash
fag

DF say a lot of shit, nothing new.
Those fuckers are easily impressed by good visuals instead of TECHNOLOGY.

>that high of a user score
Fucking how? I was expecting it to get nuked to the ground by salty Sonyfags.

theyre trying

Attached: 4926674fe99490e32fa45a54ee4ad31d.png (885x348, 59K)

I've never heard of 'the coalition' you knew what buyers were getting into.

If it's important for you to view a game as bad you're what's wrong with modern video game discussion

>mc is an even uglier tranny
>15FPS
"No"

Attached: 1567009150171.png (930x301, 458K)

Did Metacritic finally fix their shit?

I loved the gears series but just like an hour into 5 I couldnt stand it anymore. Couldnt stand the cutscnes and writing. But even gameplay was so generic. Easy to get lost because level design is shit and then having to use that flying robot thing every 5 fucking seconds on something for no fucking reason.

No, nah, game is boring.

Yes, very trustworthy.

Attached: 1392144200152.jpg (250x250, 56K)

No, I probably would have bought it eventually if not day one. It generated zero interest from me. Once I'm bored of this, my Xbone is going back to collecting dust like it has for years. Meanwhile, my PS4 and Switch see daily use and I buy games for those regularly. All MS has gained from me this entire year is $2. Once this sub is up, my Xbox Live isn't getting renewed again and I'm back to being someone the want to generate interest from again. And so they'll keep offering deals like this. And maybe in the future they'll get another $2 from me. But that's all. That is the most unsustainable business model I've ever seen.

their latest coverage has been ass especially
everyone actually playing astral chain correctly and longer than the first two hours can tell the game barely hits a stable target

The goblina in the center looks good compared to the other two. Western games are so shit.

Is this how the game really looks on max settings? What the fuck?

Attached: wtf.jpg (1920x1080, 388K)

Do I need to play previous games to get all references and story?

Who plays gears for the campaign? Here are some real complaints from a multiplayer chad alpha.
>boltok is stupid fucking op damage was buffed and was made easier to control
>lancer op
>auto pistol op
>maps that weren't in the beta all favor ranged weapons
Just sit back and shoot boys, ranged meta.

>youre alone on this OP everyone hates the game!!
>8.9 userscore on MC instead of the usual 6 or 7 xbox games get

Attached: 1567944794840.jpg (250x250, 7K)

Yes

It's sad. It's evident of how low the sound design department has fallen. Guns sound like peashooters. Even Resident Evil games which used to have the best shotgun noises sound like shit now.

It's Gears. Fuck the story and shoot some aliens.

>"optimization"

yes

Attached: gears47.jpg (3840x2160, 3.65M)

Wow, it surely isn't disingenuous at all of him to choose dark atmospheric stages for gears 2 and sunny comfy stages (while also lowering the volume) for Gears 5.

Crowbcat is such an impartial man.

Attached: 1497430742645.jpg (1252x1252, 113K)

Guess I will wait for the others to come to Steam

The game is a visual downgrade even from 4, yet all the shills are pretending it looks amazing. I don't see it at all, it's middling at best. Meanwhile on PS4 every single exclusive raises the bar for what graphics are capable of achieving. Xbox is just sad.

He's right, that was already the case in 4. Gears are supposed to feel heavy, now it just feels like Uncharted with shittier visuals.

So when are we getting Gears 3 for PC?

Attached: 1532379193390.png (677x483, 207K)

Gears 5 looks like a Wii game

Attached: index.jpg (275x183, 7K)

I'm not saying you're alone. I'm just saying you're all wrong.

Attached: 1443036828605.gif (400x300, 973K)

literally nothing to do with the video, sperg

awwww poor fags
why couldnt your pride save the game?

EXCUSE ME, IT'S MA'AM!

but it is mostly true. modern games often come with less features and worse grahics these days

>tfw butthurt devs shit out some sjw garbage and then try to run damage control on forums

Attached: 1491361589284.gif (411x227, 3.76M)

Attached: gears18.jpg (3840x2160, 2.57M)

what the fuck is this base xbox one?

Real question about Gears lore. According to the storyline, humans had fled Earth and found sanctuary on a new planet(the planet that the games take place)that the Locust were living in it. All was well for a while until humans that were living on the surface were causing some ruckus and the Locust, the planet's natives, decided to emerge from under the planet's caves to fight the humans because they wanted to reclaim their planet. Up until GoW 2, the Locust were being portrayed as the bad guys and they always get blown into shit on every game ending.
Are human's the true villains of the game? Did the writters finally turned the tables and showed that side of view to the players, or it is just Locust getting shredded into pieces by some paper thin protagonists in an unreal tournament suits. I have only played up until GoW 3 half caimpaign

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 174K)

>run damage control on forums
kek, on which forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=UUxJpDtg0Bs
Yep, new game bad.

Damn
Just got done watching the video
Is Gears 5 THAT fucking bad
Is this what the meme with Soul/No Soul means?
Do I finally understand that fucking meme?

>sub 30fps with extra effect works
>people are still ok with this
jesus you dummies don't get it

I watched I video off the final boss and its literally just the sea snake chapter boss from Gears 2 (yellow edition).

There is no Earth in Gears of War, Sera is their homeworld. The Locust were more or less created on accident by scientific experimentation and exposure to imulsion, they were once human. That's it.

wait for Xenia because M$ obviously doesn't give a shit

>humans had fled Earth and found sanctuary on a new planet
uwot
I thought it was always a not-earth from the start?

Yes, welcome to hell. Bathroom is down the hall. The beer is not free.

>my PS4 and Switch see daily use
actually embarrassing

Earth doesn't exist in the Gears universe.

i've had casual sex with women out of my league, that were beyond hotter than these characters. i've also been with absolutely average women, that had boring personalities, that were still more fun, and attractive than these characters. who the fuck is making all these ugly characters, and why are they doing it?

>omg, people are like tho evil and thtuff, and we're like hurting the planeth, and this thing thaths a thtand in for the U Eth Army needs to be thtopped!

Wow, what a deep and original plot from modern game devs who all happen to be fat women with pink hair and males who have sworn off having homes and families so they can collect Funko Pop garbage and pet cats.

Blown out roasts

Attached: REALISM.jpg (1200x816, 96K)

game looks good (:

Attached: gears29.jpg (3840x2160, 3.54M)

Gears girl looks the best of the 3

This
The best game after the first one still stuck on the 360

>our game isn't diverse enough, let's take this dude and give him small tits and make his hair a bit longer

How leftist retards make strong female characters.

Maybe they will release a Gears collection on PC and Steam :)

but game plays bad ):

I'm just glad we finally got a female protagonist for the first time in video game history.

No it really doesn't. That's very average.

>Humans had fled Earth
Where did it say that? Humans were on Sera for literally millennia.

hate kait so much

#robotlivesmatter

Nope, it's the best use of the UE4 ever according to DF and so far the best looking game of the year

Attached: gears48.jpg (3840x2160, 3.85M)

If anyone has any doubt why this game is total shit look at this.

Attached: EDsdOuZUcAAgz1a.jpg (1200x675, 152K)

Serious question: which one of these is the pedo pride flag?

Attached: EDsdOubVUAAsPdQ.png (878x802, 825K)

Details like this aside, one thing that always gets me about the Dead Rising series as it progresses, is that the style tanked so fucking hard. 2 aged like fucking milk, and 3/4 will always be ugly.

Attached: EDsdOubVAAAzXJ2.png (791x828, 753K)

Notice how he conveniently ignored any comparisons with Gears 3? Because all that meaningless shit was removed since then in favor of gameplay. Yet another dishonest video from this hack.

Attached: 1564096414954.jpg (512x512, 10K)

>some banner that 95% of the people playing Gears wouldnt even be able to identify is the problem with Gears 5

Attached: Clipboard01.jpg (1192x1107, 394K)

Christ, it legit looks like a mid-budget game from 2016.

PC race too strong.

games fun. been looking forward to it because 4 wasn't that great.
the multiplayer is fun as shit. escape is fun. horde is, as always, fun.
story so far is pretty engaging and better than 4. but i don't really understand the whole thing with JD ordering people to shoot protestors who were throwing fucking firebombs at them and why everyone is upset when Based Fahz calls them "peaceful protestors" mockingly.

>The game is a visual downgrade even from 4
Sony shills in full force today but still, i'll prove them wrong.
youtu.be/xKllrEYIBI4

I like how he talks funny lol

Use your critical thinking skills for once in your miserable life. The fact is that useless content is being included you yourself just said 95% of the people playing won't even know what it is. Meetings were held about this. Memos were written and sent out about this. The type of people with the mentality that we need sex flags in a game about shooting monsters were put in positions of decision making. They didn't even have the balls to actually name each flag because they'd inevitably open themselves up to criticism by their mentally ill friends. "WTF MY PRIDE FLAG DOES NOT MEAN THAT IT MEANS THIS! YOU'RE RACIST!"

Sorry user but DF are professionals, when they say it's the best looking game of the year then that is true.

Attached: gears50.jpg (3840x2160, 2.32M)

Sonyfags go after Switchfags way more than they do the xboxfags. Everytime I open up the catalog its the usual gold face butt voring some wojak with a switch hat on

>best looking game or the year
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

It definitely isn't even close to being that. RE2, Ace Combat 7, Days Gone, DMC5, Sekiro, Rage 2, and basically every other game releasing later this year all blow it the fuck out of the water. I hope for your sake you're just baiting, otherwise you are a retarded shill.

You really wanna tell me that professionals of DigitalFoundry are WRONG and that pic related isn't the best looking game? Are you blind?

Attached: gears40.jpg (3840x2160, 3.23M)

Only played RE2, but game has some awful water textures in the sewers and it has a really bad lighting problem

>salty Sonyfags

Trust me, nobody is jealous of this dogshit game. We have no reason to waste our time downvoting a unremarkable and generic game that won't sell. You Xboners are pathetic. Pic related.

Attached: kWJYW8T.png (500x562, 362K)

>dmc

Attached: 20190627144742_1.jpg (3840x2160, 1.12M)

Meanwhile at the Epic weekly staff meeting:

>so i've got an idea for improving the gameplay since there's been so much criticism of shotguns in the past-

-You're fired, clean out your desk. Now, what we need is more pride flags. I want as many people of that tiny sliver of the global population who identify themselves by their sexual fetish to know that our game is inclusive and that this is a safe space for them to game in. I want the pixels on our pride flags doubled by the end of the week. HAHA, we'll be filthy rich when .025% of the population finds out that we've placed flags in our game supporting their decision to pretend they were born the opposite sex!

do i have to play as that bitch? cant i just do the whole game as jd?

You're not fooling anyone my guy.

Attached: 1567868004847.png (714x781, 78K)

4 is worse and snoygroids wasted their time downvoting it tho

Attached: 38f24bc0f335e30e0b93b9bb84d008b5.png (988x1891, 332K)