With a new game being heavily rumoured (even Ed Boon talked about it on Twitter) which vidya characters could they add...

With a new game being heavily rumoured (even Ed Boon talked about it on Twitter) which vidya characters could they add to generate the same excitement as Smash?

Attached: image.jpg (240x240, 30K)

kys fag

Just trying to start an interesting discussion

Nintendo is already taking all the ones worth adding lmao

Focus more on the variety of characters and types, then milk them for fetishes
They already had a few furry characters along with a brown waifu and a shota
Just make them also look not shit this time

Smash feels like this game now with it's random assortment of shit characters

If they don't add Crash Bandicoot, preferably before Smash Ultimate gets to him, the whole thing is a non-starter.

Nepnep

Attached: 1547375801430.jpg (391x3798, 294K)

Such as?

It's not just the roster that needs work. Imagine if Smash ran at 30fps and required Final Smashes to score kills.

Cloud, Joker, Bayonetta and Terry?
Pokémon and FE having a new fighter every game just to shill the newest game?
Characters using new designs to shill the newest game released?

it'd be starring all those lame violent guys and bulldyke lesbo trannie characters smash won't bother with like mass effect, beyond whatever and ever amen, gta, mortal kombat (modern), and whoever this guy likes

Melee fans don't want to admit that All Stars is faster, more interesting and more competitive. Too bad console warriors never gave it a chance, everyone who played agrees with me. It's also nice to have a roster with characters that aren't fags

>Characters using new designs to shill the newest game released?
I liked PSASBR, but bruh

Attached: latest[1].png (480x444, 246K)

Joker, Snake, Cloud
Oh wait...

>Cloud
From arguably the most iconic RPG of all time
>Joker
Best candidate for a Megaten rep, which has had history with Nintendo dating back to the NES
>Bayonetta
Critically acclaimed franchise that Nintendo now has publishing right over. She was a shoe-in
>Terry
Odd choice given Fatal Fury's lack of relevance over the years, but still a franchise with a lot of history that Sakurai personally took inspiration from
>Pokemon and FE getting new fighters
This is more egregious, especially in the case of FE, but Pokemon is the most popular multimedia franchise in the world. I don't think it's necessary but it's hard to argue against
>characters using new designs to shill their newest games
Boohoo, it's a fucking skin

Fatal Fury started as a spirituall successor fro Street Fighter too.

Never will, but Link would be the one to generate the closest level of hype.

I think it'd turn heads but even then I don't think people would be THAT excited. It's been done before with SC2

PLEASE BE IN

Attached: FFXIII-Lightning_CG.png (813x1906, 1.12M)

Maybe like Snake, Cloud, Sonic, Bayonetta, a Persona rep possibly

Third parties I guess. I mean there's not really any hype when it's obvious what characters are definitely happening like GoW 4 Kratos, maybe the Death Stranding protag, Joel & Ellie though more likely just Ellie because LoU2.

Too bad, you're getting Noctis who would unironically make a good character if they implemented the Royal Arms correctly for his moveset.

HE'S IN

Attached: 3079376-deathstranding_screen_ps4_005_1465877395.jpg (1920x1080, 1005K)

>Characters using new designs to shill the newest game released?

If Playstation All Stars gets a sequel, I want them to avoid this like the plague. Franchise crossovers lose their identity the more third party characters get added and Sony has enough first party franchises to fill a 20 character roster easy.

>Yes, but...
lmao
Just say it, IT IS OK WHEN NINTENDO DOES IT! BAY BAY

One instance of that. I won't defend Fire Emblem though

>HE'S IN
WHAT WERE THEY THINKING

Attached: heartmn.png (600x338, 184K)

Honestly this game is like copying smash and forgetting that what makes Smash fun to play is the king of the hill gameplay that is inherently easy to understand and pick up and play. All-Stars gamepaly just felt boring and overfocused on unleashing "final smashes".

it isnt a smash copy at all, that mindset is why nobody gave it a chance. it is at its core a combo based fighting game, and the main format is based around 2v2 fighting.

>Webs your path
Would you main Spidey Yea Forums?

Attached: laughing_spiders.png (1061x983, 1.46M)

Depends if Stinky Kat is in the game.

Which Spidey?
PS4, Spiderverse or Raimi?

PS4 with the other 2 as skins

>Melee fans don't want to admit that All Stars is faster, more interesting and more competitive.
Ahahahahahhaa!!

>Too bad console warriors never gave it a chance,
Or maybe it was a shit game?

>everyone who played agrees with me.
Yeah all 10 players

>It's also nice to have a roster with characters that aren't fags
Again, Ahahahahahha!

Attached: 1494633446240.gif (239x277, 278K)

I don't believe you but I'll humor you. I want actual Playstation exclusive characters for fighters. Fuck right off with that third party shit that Smash is currently doing. I want this fucker in the game too.

Attached: image.jpg (604x360, 54K)

>I want them to avoid this like the plague.
They're just gonna avoid good characters, so don't worry.
>Franchise crossovers lose their identity the more third party characters get added
Not like playstation all stars had an identity to begin with.

>.hack protag
You're getting nathan drake again and you're gonna like it.

nathan drake is a good character for a PLAYSTATION fighting game, since he only appears on playstation consoles. the bad examples were shit like raiden, el donte, big daddy, isaac.

NOOOOOOOO

Attached: image.jpg (768x431, 62K)

make this one an actual fighting game

did you even play it? it has true combos with no percent nonsense, and kill confirms with meter earned. the game was for sure rough, but through the bugs was a solid game

i mean make it not smash like platfrom fighter. A 3v3 hyper fighter would be cool

Weren't there a bunch of easy infinites in the corner?

Improvement over weeb dante

there were no infinites because of combo burst. if you gained a meter, they went flying away and had invulnerability until they hit ground or aerial recovered