Mii costume from 4 still hasn't been added to Ultimate

>Mii costume from 4 still hasn't been added to Ultimate
He's in.

>but they would never add a 'literally who' like him!
lol

Attached: Geno_SMRPG.gif (615x1000, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zHEsu5Zi7rI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Squeenix jews won't allow it

Forever a spirit.

Yes, he is a star spirit.

He'll get a revamped mii costume with a mask and two music tracks similar to Sans

If it’s any consolation OP, I think the fact that he’s a spirit means he might’ve been considered to be a fighter. But I honestly don’t think he’s getting in

>mario rpg music
>potential bowser's keep stage because we have no fucking dedicated bowser castle stage
those two reasons alone are enough to make me want him but his chances are really goddamn low
i would take a costume with a proper head, if the mii costumes had half the resemblance to the character than sandy underpants does i wouldn't have a issue with them

All I'm reading is a case for nobody giving a shit about Geno. Literally wasn't even in my party

I hope nintendo realizes the mistake they did adding Banjo when the same children asking for him move to Geno in a couple of weeks.

>fans of characters from 20+ years ago
>children

Attached: sco55914755.jpg (640x645, 61K)

The worst kind of children, manchildren

Hipster garbage. Thank you for making me feel better.

REMINDER
>Undertale Smash remixes kept getting taken down by Nintendo
>Sans mii costume was added into Smash, with an Undertale remix
>two SMRPG songs, Forest Maze and the battle theme, were taking down by Nintendo
>Geno mii costume still hasn't returned
>Square only lets their fighters have 2 songs (DQ has 8 due to the 4 different Heroes)

Attached: banjo_bear_05.png (520x586, 348K)

cope

Attached: sans.jpg (1920x1080, 106K)

Many touhou remixes and accounts were also taken down at that time
she’s in

Based, we'll be waiting for you, Genobro. Remember to save all anti-fag posts to make a collage when Geno inevitably gets in.

Attached: 1567732974443.jpg (2272x1536, 896K)

Pretty much this, if Square wasnt such a jew company he'd probably be in already. I mean they barely even let Cloud in this time with only like 2 songs and no FF related spirits even. The only reason Hero is in is to promote Dragon Quest in the west and because it's a long running iconic series in Japan.

I'd love Geno mostly for some sweet ass Mario RPG music themes, but he's the most never of the ever evers.

I'm fine with that as long as we get Clownpiece's theme

A lot of mii costumes haven't shown up dude.

PTSD
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zHEsu5Zi7rI

Attached: 1FE70252-D655-4B8A-859A-ACF44EED92EC.jpg (850x1086, 341K)

Literally more relevant than some side character in a super Nintendo RPG with a cult fanbase

Banjo was the most never of the never evers, user. Geno was already represented in Smash 4 and in Ultimate, plus he's a fucking Mario character. If Banjo and Kazooie can get in, anyone can. Especially a fan favorite like Geno.

Attached: 1567729737826.jpg (1700x2048, 148K)

fuck off pinocchio nigger

I know it's too late to ask for anything good since Geno has been memed since Brawl, but can we get Eggman if we're getting a spirit?

Attached: eggman run.gif (250x250, 47K)

You do realize there are smash Zoomers that bandwagon youtubefags like PapaGeno

>wasnt in my party
who the hell else would you even put into your party?
Bowser's lack fo AoE makes him shit at trash mobs, and his extremely slow speed stat makes him deal half the damage anyone else would on single target.
Mallows got nice AoE, but eats through FP due to his only options being FP attacks, and using AoE for single target boss fights isnt that good of damage as it seems, due to also a lower speed stat, leading to -25% dmg dealt in a fight.

Genos highest speed stat, easily puts him ahead of everyone in dmg in a long fight. and unlike other games with high speed characters, he's nearly on par with mario in stats, so he's not some weak character either.
The only thing he lacks is the critical chance that peach and mario have, to make up for their lowered speed stats.

>side character
Do you enjoy being laughed at? Why do you out yourself every thread?Stay mad Stevie

tick tock stevefriends

How could he have been in your party if you’ve never played SMRPG?

>could be like Koopaling, has his egg mobile do most of his combat
>self-destruct mode sends his egg mobile careening across the stage, he hops out and is on foot for a few seconds until his egg mobile respawns, and he literally runs AS FAST as Sonic in this form

His updated mii costume will release with SMRPG music, alongside the Sora character pack

This is the best case scenario you're gonna get.

Attached: Nomura 3rd line.png (1504x715, 1.29M)

I'm pretty sure you could do almost anything when it comes to Eggman's moveset

He's been in so many games that it's hard to think of a move he won't have

I'm on it Banjobro, but also, I'm saving all of the hope posts, that the genofans made...It is more beautiful to read the comments of the people who never stopped believing. I believe in the wooden doll, but also, i would not like to be Mii'ed. I believe, like all of you, Banjobros , believed in the bear.
I would love to share it when our boy gets in, but meanwhile, I hope that, with the Mii costume out,and with the two SMRPG tracks downed, Geno could return

>same Mii costume scenario
>the protagonist(s) of an iconic ongoing franchise
>said franchise is also represented in Smash without them being spirited away
>there hasn't been a DLC character from their third party partner yet
They're in

Attached: costume_4_5_thumb.jpg (484x274, 74K)