Whoever you think was the worst newcomer in smash ultimate you can swap him out with someone else but it has to be...

Whoever you think was the worst newcomer in smash ultimate you can swap him out with someone else but it has to be someone from the same franchise. Who do you swap out?

Attached: super_smash_bros__ultimate___newcomers__by_mattplaysvg_dceut1a-pre.jpg (1192x670, 155K)

Daisy for Waluigi

based

Attached: CKJHWYFWcAAe52u.png (600x505, 238K)

Swap out Chrom for anyone that doesn't use a sword idk I don't play FE.

Swap Isabelle for Tom Nook I'm tired of that bitch.

One of the Castlevania reps for Alucard

I’m sick of the hate Waluigi has been getting since E3. All we wanted was him, but because of two people, EVEYONE is on an anti Waluigi campaign, and I bet they don’t even play nintendo
Banjo for Steve or Shantae

Swap out Banjo & Kazooie for Kazooie & Banjo.

Swap outs Incineroar for Stunfisk

Go finish your homewor, you can come back when you turn 18.

Swap out Chrom for Itsuki and Chrom, we need more stand character

Plant is lame and unfun to play. Switch him for Tingle since Zelda needs new unique newcomers and he'd still work as a joke character.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x647, 1009K)

People pretend to like it for the epic meme, but piranha plant is unironcially the worst newcomer that actually took effort to add and has proven to be completely forgettable overall

Tingle is a Mario character now?

Including echoes it'd be Daisy for Waluigi/Paper Mario, Chrom for maybe Hector idk, Richter for Alucard.
Excluding them, probably Incineroar for any Pokémon that isn't a starter.

Based #FE Chad

Isabelle for Nook. I don’t have anything against Isabelle but her moveset to me is just Villagers without the fun parts.

Akuma for Ken
Daisy for Waluigi

This, the "HURR DURR PLANT GANG PLANT GANG" memes were cancerous.

and nobody even touched Plant after the week he dropped

You should add the caveat that an echo needs to be replaced with another echo.

Incineroar for any of the following
>Hawlucha
>N
>Heracross
I think N as a summon character would have been pretty cool. His specials and smash attacks call in different Pokémon. Or maybe have one that follows him around consistently while others appear for different moves.

Plant has very unique gameplay, I only stopped playing him because Hero is more fun.

Banjoke for Steve

>tfw Banjo and Kazooie are the only DLC characters I enjoy so far

Attached: String Instrument and Kazoo.png (500x296, 102K)

Swap Joker with Demi-fiend or P3 protag

Piranha Plant is a Zelda character

Attached: zapp.gif (160x144, 4K)

Incineroar, swap him out for Gengar.

Not from the same franchise.

Is Kirby a Zelda character?

No

But ANTI-KIRBY is

lucario with heracross

throw simon out and get alucard in

reddit dog for resetti

Attached: resetti.png (600x557, 294K)

My bro, I love characters with pokes and he has two great ones.

Joker for P3 protag

Based

>Lucario
>Ultimate Newcomer

Piranha Plant for Geno

Attached: 1534648326253.gif (800x800, 142K)

>Banjo for Steve
You must be 18 or older to post here.

Chrom for Kamek

Attached: SMP_Kamek.png (310x283, 77K)

Richter is cool and all but Simon is good enough. Swap Richter with Alucard or Soma.

Chrom with Hector

Replace Lucina with Edgelord, or a really recognizable Lance user, I don't know the series that well.

lucina not a newcomer

Cut Incineroar for Grovyle or some wildcard Pokemon choice that nobody expects
Cut Isabelle for a Neighbor character made of various AC skins
Cut Google Chrome for Hector (echo of Ike)
Cut Plant for Fawful, Geno, or Paper Mario
Cut Joker for Jack Frost
Cut Hero for Slime

I get 4 and ultimate conflated by accident all the time, my bad. I'll say Daisy but that's kind of unfair since she's an echo, it's not really her fault she's boring.

>Samus gets Ridley
>DK gets K Rool
>Villager gets Tom Nook
Keeps the villain theme going

Retards that don't know how to follow simple directions.

Replace plant for Geno

Incineroar for Sceptile

Easy. Chrom for either Hector or Dimitri.

Fuck Fire Emblem.

>Swapping echoes for non echoes
>Swapping a character with an echo for another unique character and not expecting the echo to disappear

Should've done what Doomfags did to the discord trannies trying to turn him into a boogieman and immediately countered back with rational and measured expectations to show the crazies don't represent you.

Chrom for Tiki, don't care if adult or kid, but if we "need" that many FE characters, may as well have an unique one that's also important to the franchise over all.

Replace Chrom with an Axe or Lance user from FE. Take your pick I don't care.

Incineroar for Primarina

Attached: Angry_Primarina.jpg (1200x900, 459K)

The shittiest newcomers are Echos, all the OC characters are fine.

Joker for Demi-Fiend

Attached: 9F844197-4534-49C8-A4DD-82B8D78C2200.png (800x500, 301K)

Joker for Flynn.

OP said same series. You can't trade Banjo for Resetti.

Can't argue there, we can complain all we want about Incineroar being an anticlimactic end to the speculation cycle, but if the idea it's to replace him for another Pokemon... yeah, I rather keep the wrestling tiger.

I guess I could swap Hero for a more interesting DQ character, but the way the handle the character, his moves and his alts makes it worth for me. Similar with Joker, he may not be my favorite Persona character, but design wise he is up there, same with Arsene.

In that sense, I keep my pick, just replace Chrom for Tiki, or as I see, I think most of us agree to replace him for any FE character that's not a Marth variant.

I actually like how Incineroar play's but I'd prefer they replace him with something that's more animal like or the very least more out-there then just typical furry humanoid.

That's not the point. Echoes are bonuses. You can't expect to nix one and get a wholly unique character in exchange. It'd have to be another bonus character you think is better. Like swapping Chrom for Leif or Richter for Julius.

I'd axe all of them for a single proper newcomer.

Honestly Incineroar would have had a better reception if he was actually good to play. Sadly it's unwritten law a heavy can't be good.

Snake

Same, but we don't know how many echoes = one newcomer. Back in Melee it was roughly 6 clones = one Dedede. However 5 of those clones had more incremental mechanical differences than the echoes besides Ken, and we don't know how much more work a character could take now given the size of the roster and technical demands.

Isabelle for literally anything else. Villager is annoying, yet unique, why do we need a slightly altered version of that? Why does a game like animal crossing get 2 reps over other action orientated franchises with 1? Why isn't she just an echo? Why does it feel like Nintendo shills this dog more then most of their franchises?

My main issues with echos like Daisy and D. Samus is why do they have to be almost 1:1 identical. Why can't they have some stat differences, even if they are worse.

Came here for this

piranha plant for shy guy

Attached: shy.jpg (425x425, 15K)

Daisy did for a bit