>SFV gameplay is sh-

Attached: zoning.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7xb2AeqKjmg?t=103
youtu.be/pfz0tDQZhqs
twitter.com/JWonggg/status/1072410710624403456
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

-itty compared to iv

I'd much rather go play Guilty Gear or Tekken. That looks like ass.

that looks good to you? You must be new to the scene.

That Guile is just bad

Lol

Attached: Bikini.jpg (800x1042, 198K)

Why the fuck do people even play SF5 when USF4 is so fucking good and runs on a toaster?

>ONLINE FIGHTING GAME NETCODE
ONLINE FIGHTING GAME NETCODE

Do this is high level SFV? Fireball spam and qcb?

-it
t. Street Fighter fag who's starting to pick up Tekken

>high level

I just care about the ass and titties.

Attached: KROgQCK.jpg (5760x3236, 3.54M)

>That looks like ass.
>I'd much rather go play Tekken
hehehe

this

Attached: lag.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

Attached: modern fighting games are terrible and smash is fun lol.png (1914x1516, 2.91M)

Dark Poison was made for pegging

-it

Attached: go back to reddit.jpg (394x700, 108K)

more like shitty compared to anything. Even Clayfighers has more depth than this shit.

He could just neutral jump into sonic boom to reset the flow but he tried to jump in three times.

>dash forward dash back
I hate dogshit mongoloid ADHD Ryus like this. Waiting around until they kill themselves is boring as fuck.

Kek

>MvCI
Come on, now.

The dash back was good, he realized he made a mistake. It's just the Guile is bad. A healthy dose of super turbo should cure his reads.

>zoner getting outzoned
>failing to jump in with his unga normals as well
he was a dumbass

Ultimate > SFV > power gap > Infinite

that guile should kill himself. how the fuck do you get out zoned by ryu in sf5 as guile in 2019

Well they both could be bad, but Ryu at least showed off dominance by zoning the crap out of Guile. His jump in was risky, because Guile's normals beat Ryu 7:2. But other than that, he really played the game straight.

The dash back after that sequence made sense. Dashing in and then dashing out when your backdash doesn't have invincibility like in 4 is banking on your opponent not being fast enough to rape you for it and it's retarded. Also online as fuck.

Yeah that's true too, he might have tried to bait the Flash Kick, but he would have still been hit by it, especially if it were EX Flash Kick.

It's a throw bait, do you even play this game? He's dashing in to provoke the throw tech, dashes back and immediately does s.hp to catch the throw whiff animation (gets a huge crush counter if he catches the throw whiff in it's startup). It was a solid bait and if anything it's impressive the guile didn't flinch and fall for it

Dashing in is not safe at all if your opponent is paying attention you dumb fuck. If he wanted to catch a 5 frame throw he could've just hit a party starter strong right in their face. CCs are ass now.

How could it be throw bait if he dashed in and then dashed back? Guile's normals are really good. He could c.Strong, sweep, s.fierce, they would all work there. Throwing would be like a last minute thing, and teching throws in SFV is easier than ever given the new way the game works. Not to mention netcode being so bad that techning becomes a no brainer, even for newcomers.

Oh yeh you're right he probably just, like, misinput that dash.

No, this is how Ryu players play.

It used to be harder to tech throws because you had to do the crouching option select. But in SFV, they get rid of the option select and just have the command execute the throw no matter if you're crouching or standing. That way you just need to press the button for it work.

dash-in and dash-out is completely viable to bait throws for Ryu because of how fast his forward dash is. You also see Juri and Karin players doing this as well.

Attached: throwBait.webm (852x480, 2.94M)

Alright screw you you're an idiot

Alright you got me I thought you were being serious

If your opponent can't check dashes because LMAO online or they are shit, sure. It's absolutely fucking retarded unless you really conditioned your opponent otherwise.

Most Ryu players really do dash around like fucking mouthbreathers. It's a waste of time.

It's true.

Crouch tech used to be a thing: youtu.be/7xb2AeqKjmg?t=103
You don't have to do it anymore because the game immediately does a throw. So the game plays like Alpha 3 more than it plays like Third Strike now, in that you get a dedicated throw button.

But the problem a lot of new players face is not throwing enough.They try to tech throws but they don't put themselves in positions where they can have an advantage with throws.

at the same time, people who play like the Ryu in this webm probably too comfortable just getting easy wins online and would never find themselves in any kind of offline tournament, small or big

I like SFV a lot but that Ryu is a filthy degenerate spammer. But then again he's fighting a Guile so honor goes completely out the window in that scenario.

>Big titty goth gf (male)

Attached: 1548083228229.gif (499x360, 482K)

If it were a gothic Chun-Li with fat testicles maybe.

>patting your shaft on her baby-powdered balls just before you deflower her High-class ass

Woah momma

>RashidDid911

Attached: 1566457509023.png (220x290, 129K)

Dude I don't even mean to be facetious or anything but don't talk about SFV when you obviously haven't played it much at all, the fact that there's no crouch tech anymore makes throw baits like these MUCH more effective because when someone dashes up like that you really have to hold the throw or take a big gamble with the tech.

You act like it's somehow "easier" on the defensive because you no longer have the burden of learning how to do the option selects, what kind of bullshit idea is that? In reality, the option selects no longer exist so you get these weird "just take the throw" compilations where people eat 5 throws in a row - because what are you going to do, it's either that or tech and risk eating a 40% hp shimmy

Don't dude me you piece of shit.

You literally just wasted your opinion on the "i'm not your enemy but I'm gonna declare you a shithead," nonsense.

If you are not checking people dashing up in your face that's on you, fucktard. Why would you ever tech there?

Fuck I'm so terrible at this game. How the actual fuck do I stop being so shit

...or just stuff the dash with a poke

Nah mang you're one of those people who played like 200 hours right after release and then went on to really only watch every other major top 8 and talk about the glory days, about how you were the king of your locals back when the game was new but the game is shit anyway so you can't be assed to play it anymore. In reality you're just ass and too afraid to put in the hours to have the game prove it to you. I smell shitters like you from a mile away

So because you like to attack people for who they are instead of making valid criticisms everyone should just suck your dick? I'd smash your fucking car door open with my garage sledgehammer if I knew you irl. fite me

I thought Ryu was shit tier and they were trying to move away from projectile spam? What happened?

I mean I get you're above that and all but aren't you even going to contest the notion that you don't really play this game

>He goes to Reddit

My personal standing has nothing to do with the argument. You don't win arguments by blaming people for who they are or where they come from you fucking idiot.

Block way more and punish the other shit players for doing so much unsafe shit

Focus on picking up your opponent's tendencies and patterns and play accordingly

Make getting better be your primary goal, not simply winning

Attached: 34e231171914eb64128c4b9dee60afcd.jpg (600x864, 145K)

>dude! did you see that SOLID ryu gameplay?
>fundamentals
>footsies
>mind games

Attached: EW1qXvX.png (800x514, 514K)

Yeah..I get too hung up on my combo starters instead of just using my light punch and fast moves to confirm with. Damn..

The netcode is still pretty bad, though.

Attached: buff cody.webm (1280x720, 1.28M)

Wow he's SUPER good at spamming hadouken! I am in awe! Clearly 10/10 skill ceiling.

bad guile
all he had to do was fake one jump in
he can do the same thing by spamming sonic boom and flash kick

Play Killer Instinct.

Why is Juri so bad in this game?

Attached: IMG_20190908_120139.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Totally new moveset where she has to pre-charge all her projectiles. Just wtf.

>Honor
Bronzie detected. There is literally nothing wrong with throwing fireballs all day if your opponent can't cope. Zoning is a fundamental part of fighting games.

SFV is my favorite game right now and I hope Makoto makes it in soon.

Attached: 8e5363ba4d7f8add6a76caf5479cac8c.jpg (1200x535, 105K)

amen brother

Attached: 427268a033d8c20044762520eb65d232.jpg (660x843, 207K)

But IV doesn't have Lucia

Street fighter is so slow and boring

I basically almost fell asleep watching that Webm
Fighterz is objectively the only fighting game to play and watch

Attached: raditz couldnt care less.png (1139x850, 1.21M)

>Fighterz is objectively the only fighting game to play and watch

Attached: 1562297228397.jpg (880x800, 124K)

Ah yes. There's nothing more entertaining than holding down-back until you can hit a launcher and then landing a cookie-cutter combo.

I hate watching DBFZ and mahvel. The blockstrings and combos last way too long. It's only really fun when it's played at a very high level like the sonicfox vs go1 matches.

based

How do I get out of bronze, bros? My best is 1124 LP and then I fight someone on the verge of silver and get beat down under 1000.

Play a low tier.

4 is awful

This
I would actually play much more if the netcode wasnt fucking this bad
Delay is unironically better %90 of the times

Yeah right, and showcase a match where no one is looking for a stupid stun.

Seriously tho, SFV would be a totally better game without that stupid rushdown stun mechanic...

I'm just pissed Capcom dumps so much money into the CPT tourneys and won't spent a cent to fix the shitty netcode for the 99% of the playerbase who are not tourneyfags.

Attached: buff balrog.webm (1280x720, 590K)

I don't play him, but I don't get how a charge character can just attack endlessly like that. There is not time in there where he is not punching for him to charge.

You can charge while punching user

charge partitioning, charge buffer etc

WHERE IS HE?

Attached: Im a top class warrior.jpg (800x450, 106K)

he's the weakest character in the dbz universe. Even krillin is stronger than him by the time Cell is around.

Yeah but doesn't it take like 2 seconds? That guy is waiting like 2 milliseconds.

Don't even know what that is. Exactly why I don't play chargers.

meant for

nigga huh? Did you forget videl?

That guile would body you every day of the week without you getting a single win

2 seconds? its only 40 frames (or .666 seconds) for Bison

There aren't too many female choices. They literally had to go outside of Z to find something to appease femenists.

Ad hominem is not your friend on Yea Forums.

If you start trying to win arguments based on who your plaintiffs are, you're in for a sore awakening.

You're trying to sound intelligent when you're not. Just stop.

>They literally had to go outside of Z to find something to appease femenists.
nice job moving the goal posts, and that doesnt even make sense when Videl is FROM Z.

fagggot.

Ad hominem again.

>Your personal issues and background keep you from winning an argument

>bes fighting games made by japs
>can't into netcode.

I mean it still shows in FFXIV where everyone still moves around like they're on ice.

Not him but you're being pretty cringe bruh

cringe

I think the only person who cares is you, user

Welcome 2 4chins fren

Attached: 65287775_144177796655249_2273759343341954782_n.jpg (1080x1350, 170K)

good goy

that guile's jump in timings are fucking horrible, how is he ranked so high, jive must be a joke game

Even if this was super turbo ryu in terms of zoning it would be trivial to punish fireball spacing that bad.

Attached: 1492818317828.jpg (1462x1462, 801K)

Then you do it, armchair warrior

>Guile losing the fireball game to anybody
Granted he can't crank them out as fast because it's a charge motion but he's still able to keep up and make opportunities out of it. You see NuckleDu and Daigo doing it all the time.

Attached: 1379272416194.gif (320x180, 1.83M)

I don't play jive but you're welcome to see me in ST on fightcade

SHIT KABOOM

sfv is about taking risks, also the guile player was being ultra defensve, if hes holding back a lot you should go in for the throw

>I don't play game but man he sucks at game because in different game character would get punished

youre a clown lol

>playing games with complicated, archaic motions
y i k e s

please post Tekken webms to cleanse this shitter thread

>Alright screw you you're an idiot

It literally is, Ryu has no other options to open people up, he has to dash in and throw you like an idiot if the opponent choses not to challenge his blockstrings.
Dashing in and out to bait a throw is viable at times because since every Ryu does that, you think hes going to throw when you see him dash in your face so you try teching.

Awesome backpedaling

ITT user pussies out and deflects to a cheat-ridden community full of brazilians and french laggers

No fuck off to your own Tekken thread. This is for SF fans only.

yeah, in a game where ryu has BETTER fireballs, he would get punished, meaning the guile player could get punished even more in jive

retard

your game is so shit tho, even tranny kombat 11 is more entertaining

Ryu vs Guile is just about the greatest fighting game matchup of all time. It exemplifies everything great about the genre

you're either trying to meme or are a legit idiot when it comes to SF

Regardless of the above, you're still a clown

Don't have Tekken but I have BBTAG

Attached: USA vs Japan In A Nutshell.webm (800x450, 2.91M)

Yes of course there is always that, there is a solution for everything, but people are not machines, they will not make the best decision 100% of the time.
In the webm OP posted the Ryu player sniffed out that that Guile wasnt going to press any button because he was to scared to get countered, so he took the opportunity to dash in. It could have gone completely wrong of course, just like when you miss a dp, but that is how fighting games are.

>constant rollbacks
Every fucking Ryu I swear to god. I play this game like 4 times a year and literally every time I fight Ryu, no matter how many bars we have, the shit rolls back every other second.

Jesus you're a fucking loser

dude just neutral jump

>jive

go back

Based

I don't care. I play it for the waifu factor and am having fun. I'm not an EVO contender so the specifics of how hardcore the gameplay are don't even affect me.

Welcome to 4chins fren

I keep it real. Keep it 100!

Attached: 58689642_p0_C91.png (953x1355, 92K)

Unrustle your jimmies pal

I know DBF was made to be really accessible but I think games like that are terrible starting points for beginners. They aren't going to click with a fighting game that's so focused on combos and block strings instead of fundamentals. The action is SF is way clearer.

>I keep it real. Keep it 100!
youtu.be/pfz0tDQZhqs

You go back to holding back before the move even comes out and the game still counts it.

imagine losing the fireball game to a ryu as guile lmao

2008: top jap players dominating street fighter
2019: literal whos dominating street fighter 5

Is it the game or did we just level up?

Attached: 1565562960207.jpg (1100x1556, 572K)

I just wish SFV focused more on the fundamentals. It's all about rushing in and countering your opponent so you can do your combo, which often forces your opponent to just crouch and turtle. Since there are a big lack of overheads in the game it's a pretty air tight defense and the preferred strategy.

I'd rather have literal whos than the same top 8 players from 2008 until the end of time. Thank god at least Tekken pros are now getting BTFO by literal who Pakis. At least it's more interesting to watch.

fpbp

>start up 5
>go look at that ranking list
>some yuri main is way up there
>north korean flag

Attached: 2914522.png (570x600, 199K)

Attached: 5c3.jpg (1013x1698, 923K)

Koreans are robots we already knew this user. I want Juri to dominate me

Attached: 1567252367772.png (1163x734, 146K)

Thats beacause japanese developers are fucking idiots.

Thats because japanese companies are so xenophobic they straigh up refuse to implement something like GGPO just because it was made by the dirty gaijin.

Some of them dont even know what rollback is, capcom is the only big japanese company using rollback and look at the shitshow that is SFVs netcode. It seriously is embarassing seeing these companies deliberatly chosing not to deal with problems that have been solved for years just beacuse of some dumb cultural thing, while we get stuck with shitty delay netcode.

Oh well, apparentley MVCi was an improved version of SFVs version so im hoping that their next fighting game they will have the netcode thing figured out, but you never know with these fucks.

IV was fun as fuck for semi-casual play, V got boring in a week

Calling you a fucking retard isn't ad hominem. Telling you you're wrong because you're a fucking retard is.

>Ryu reads Guile like a piano's sheet music
>somehow that's bad.
Like, I hate SF5 as much as the next person, but that match is kinda impressive in how shitty Guile played.

the most important thing is that no white men is dominating it

pretty unbased of that japanese boy to put salt in the nice white man's wounds like that

>that is what counts as "ridiculously large" in 2019

Feminist propaganda has convinced the world that B cups are normal and anything higher is an abnormal over-sexualized deviance.

thats like saying roulette is easy, just pick the number the ball will land in.

You have it the exact opposite user.

Attached: suspcarol.png (329x347, 255K)

didnt they have two dudes working on the netcode and then one guy after release

I enjoy SFV

Attached: 75057840_p0.png (1920x1080, 2.66M)

Which incidentally is what anonymous did anyway.

You'll have to forgive the adverb.

I want to dominate Yuri.

Attached: 1157007.jpg (900x1366, 388K)

Ultimate > Infinite > SFV*
*I enjoyed SFV more because I'm not the biggest fan of tag fighters but I recognize MvCI for having a good gameplay engine.

She has to work hard for probably the most fireball in the game, and moves that'll be combo extenders 99.99999999% of the time. And to rub in the salt on the wound, they made her V-Trigger 2 the worst V-Trigger in the game.

Based

SFV is shit because the cool looking stuff is autistically difficult to do and requires the stars aligning to get a perfect situation for it to work out, while the dumb looking easy shit is probably twice as strong and you can just win with fucking EX shoryuken mashing.

Attached: 860 damage.webm (640x360, 1.73M)

Simultaneous release, instead of Japan getting the game in arcades months earlier made it an even playing field.

That's fair, I have played Ultimate for a cup of coffee, but I never got too deep into it, so I really can't say how good it is competitively.

Infinite is garbage because I hate the roster compared to 3 mostly.

Can't you just do that on the webm on a jump in as long as you have the meter?

>That projectile spam
Yeah, it's shit.

Juri*

Attached: 80b0566c6724b6fb589e4d18a31d5239.png (500x652, 270K)

daigo plays on a hitbox though, this guy could have not been

Kek

I know I'm in the minority, but I honestly don't care much about the roster. All 3 of the characters I used in 3 didn't make it into Infinite, but I just found new mains.

Honestly, I suck ass at all fighters but Marvel drew me in for the fanservice and that was a definite downgrade from 3.

That's probably because you care about the function than the characters. Not meming.
I am like that too, to an extent. I care more about finding a character that plays the way I like. I still love some specific characters too tho.

Attached: 2018-12-30_08-16-01.webm (640x360, 935K)

You're right. I have been playing too much RA2 lately.

>namefag like an attention whore
>reee how dare you call me out

>throws a fireball at close range

sagats vtrigger fireball is plus on block ithink, but if should be done canceling from a blocked normal, i doubt the player even knows that stuff anyways

Attached: 1557420654071.gif (384x216, 902K)

Attached: Big Tiddie Girls.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

>sagats vtrigger fireball is plus on block
So V is shit?

I like V more than IV because it doesn't have shitters like pic related in it.

Attached: 1443996317172.jpg (1533x1533, 602K)

Fuck you, gamerbee was good.

Yeah but the US is the evo champ so he can have this.

What is that some eceleb? Sorry I don't follow the community drama. Just fuck the character and his annoying voice.

no one played Adon except gamerbee. Everything required 1-frame links

>What is that some eceleb?
Fuck off zoomer.

I'm tired of seeing the camera zoom in on characters mid combo so they can brush their or some other stupid shit like that. It doesn't look cool at all.

Fag

Attached: LIGHT IT UP.png (1000x1000, 346K)

i havent played in a while, is ryu still bargain bin akuma?

Attached: 1563291813536.jpg (500x701, 98K)

But USA won BBTAG at Evo this year.

post 30 seconds of you getting past a zoner, stoner

It's so bad that i hope the other games i play are this bad. To me SFV is perfect online unlike Tekken, SCVI and especially DBFZ(jesus christ), yet i keep reading the opposite online and i can't understand why. Am i lucky or what? Other games like and Skullgirls also i have no problem with.

I can't record SFV, OBS player doesn't pick it up.

Attached: 20190623173649_1.jpg (1366x768, 225K)

I'm gonna head online in a bit. See some of you guys there hopefully. Let's have fun.

Because the FGC is comprised entirely of sycophants who have no taste of their own beyond what the publishers tell them to like

akuma vs ryu is always in akuma's favor. However, unless you're playing at tournament level, the matchup just boils down to the better player fundamentally. Any akuma player who abuses demon flips and air fireballs will get BTFO by a good Ryu who can ex.DP consistently

Attached: dude fireballs lmao.webm (640x360, 2.06M)

probably lucky

Yeah that's cool and all but good luck trying to do that in a real fight based just on reaction when there's no timer on screen telling you exactly when the fireball is coming.

Attached: jive.webm (640x360, 2.21M)

SFV is a bad game, but I've almost convinced myself to like it just out of spite to all the clueless Yea Forumstard scrubs and Tekken dickriders that don't know shit about fighting games and bandwagon e-celeb opinions.

Been playing other fighting games lately but with my boy honda back in I want to try him out, how bad is he?

Not sure what this webm is trying to say but I hate how Capcom handled the frame data in training. It tells you absolutely no data about start up, recovery, etc and just uses that box in real time and maybe the red/blue colors. It's so imprecise. And to make it worse you can't even look up the frame data on their site unless you create an account and link it to Steam or whatever. Why's it gotta be so secretive? As much shit as MK may suck at least the full frame data is available in the game in the pause menu.

sfv is a bad game and no one can convince anyone to like it.

I like it because it has my waifu in it.

He's pretty good, from what I hear.

I think it's funny is that 90% of the people I've encountered who says SFV is shit are the ones who play it daily. Why is that?

Attached: download.png (225x225, 4K)

ITS NOT SPAMMING
ITS """ZONING"""

the post is mocking reddit and comparing FGCucks to plebbitors

:)

Attached: 1404898750225.png (696x337, 112K)

fukken nice, took that fat dumbass long enough to get in the game

people don't even know why they hate this game

People who don't play it don't care.
People who do play it are angry that they suck.

He's pretty solid. I get my ass beat to almost every one I fight. Using him in survival and he's an AI destroyer and I do'nt even know how to play him.

I had to quit SF5 in January because I didn't like how they were handling Season 4 and the character choices have been lame so far
Dan or Hugo fucking when

Both of them suck, why would even want a joke character like Dan back? Abigail is way better than Hugo too.

>wanting meme characters

there is nothing wrong with spamming, if you lose its your problem you cant deal with it

Anyone who complains about "spamming" were never good with fighting games to begin with.

It's like complaining about camping or other abusable strategies like that.
There's always a counter to them, you just need to learn what it is.

Kage is literally just Evil Dan

>SFV combos
>Hard
Brainlet detected

t. spammer

just jump user.

you're literally the same type of kid who would cry about fireball spammers in SF2 and get laughed out of the arcade. That guile is awful, git gud.

spamming fireballs in a straight line over and over isn't zoning

Attached: actual zoning.webm (720x405, 2.57M)

anime fighting games are so garbage

>just get DP'd user

How can people play this? There's so much shit on the screen how can you even tell what's happening?

Smash Bros > Street Fighter

>jumping predictably
you deserved it, fag.

That's how I felt about the Contra PS2 game.

No need to react, Bison players are going to be dashing and mashing regardless.

you literally have to stop spamming to get ready for the dp

It's funny how much Yea Forums talks about fighting games yet I know none of you actually fucking play.

Attached: 1480983165536.jpg (475x483, 50K)

by getting good.

the game has legitimate 1-frame links but do shit damage because the braindead stuff is the most optimal in every way.

>Yea Forums plays video games
so whats everyone working on in their fighting game play Yea Forums? im personally making my first steps into anime fighters and learning how to TK bomber as Axl.

Post 10 seconds of yourself playing Axl

shouldn't have given that venom the space to let him do that.

-it

Attached: Sleep Fighter.webm (1920x1080, 2.33M)

What do you think of the new Poison costume?

Attached: new stuff.png (877x500, 1.04M)

>Bought Steam version of KI on sale a while ago
>Love it to death
>Only MLG no-lives online so I get bodied
>Can't improve with 5,000 hour minimum skill gap.
>It'd only be worse on the W10 version.
Gah

NRS games used to have incorrect frame data in the menu. Not sure if it's still ike that.

guess you should either put in the work or realize you're not interested and move on to some shit you can actually play.

Why does this game look so fucking stiff compared to SFIV? Compare Cody in SFIV, his animations are far more fluid looking.

I play fighting games
>Tekken 7
>SCVI
>SF3 3S
>Dead or Alive 5
>MKX
>USFIV
>Skullgirls
>Guilty Gear Xrd
>UMVC3
>Dragonball FighterZ
>Nitroplus Blasterz
>Melty Blood
I tried to rank them in order of my skill level in them.
i.e out of all those games i'm most skilled in Tekken 7 and weakest in Melty Blood
I fucking love fighting games

post your play time in each

SHAKE HANDS WITH THE PRESIDENT

Attached: 1541098525062.png (659x543, 432K)

why doesnt leo just:
yrc fireball
dashbrake
IAD

instead of neutral jumping and eating stray hits. if he wanted to wait out the super he should have blocked better

It doesn't. You're crazy.

The game. Look at Tekken and how a series and fanbase can still grow even if "it's just the same top 8 every time". Tekken 7 still respects legacy skill while SFV was designed for retarded "stream monsters" in mind.

SFV was my first "serious" attempt at learning SF. I rented SF2 for SNES as a kid, dabbled with the Alpha and SF3 ports on PS2, dicked around for 50 hours in IV but just jumped characters. I have 160 hours in V and am committing to it and so far it's pretty fun, outside of the bad netcode. I'd like to go back to the older SFs but it's too demoralizing to start over from scratch again. Even moreso that V has plenty of players around my level so I don't just get totally destroyed in it. Going back to 3 now I'd just get crushed right out of the starting gate by a 20 year veteran and learn nothing from the loss.

Excuse me sir, I'll have you know I'm a GOLD R.Mika, a GREEN Lucky Chloe, and this one time I beat this brazilian guy in KOF98 on fightcade once. I'm what you would call an expert.

Hm, you disappoint me

Who do you play in Nitroplus?

-it

Attached: Poison.webm (600x336, 2.87M)

What? Sure 5 has some shit animations but It still looks better than 4 by a mile It's the only good thing about it

>Mika
>Chloe
kys gorilla

If you can't handle simple fireballing why on earth would the other player stop?

>hey this guy can't deal with fireballs at all, better stop throwing them

Dhalsim works literally (literally) the same way.

it'll be faster if I just type them out
>>Tekken 7
gonna put even more when Season 3 drops tomorrow
>>SCVI
>>SF3 3S
I don't know how to count this.
21 in fightcade
uncounted hours through emulator
>>Dead or Alive 5
only 10 hours on Steam but 95% of my playtime was on Xbox 360
if I had to guess it'd probably be close to 100 hours
>>MKX
91 hours on Steam
probably close to 10-15 on PS4
>>USFIV
28 hours on Steam
many uncounted hours on Xbox
>>Skullgirls
12 hours
>>Guilty Gear Xrd
25 hours
>>UMVC3
7 hours
>>Dragonball FighterZ
59 hours
>>Nitroplus Blasterz
it's a pirated copy so the hours aren't counted but it's definitely under 10 hours
>>Melty Blood
2 hours
Saya

>Tekken wasn't designed for stream monsters
>literally no lab tools but ZOMG SLOWMO HYYYYPE YOOOO HE DID THE HELLSWEEP 50/50s ARE HYYYYPE

I had to go back to melee because SFV is so shit, and I'm not autistic enough to start learning Tekken.

It's the mentality of a gentleman. "He can't adapt, I better lay off it a bit, I don't want to come off as a bully"

Only bullies keep using bully tactics.

when did tekkenfags become the new 09ers?

Pic is incorrect anyway since there are 3 fireballs onscreen

> playing the character exactly as intended, and well at that

> bully tactics

It's really not that hard to tell what's going on at all. Most of it is obvious and what's not obvious isn't hard to understand if you make more than no effort to understand it. There's nothing happening in that webm where it's difficult to understand the concept of it and there isn't that much going on on screen, it's mostly just pool balls flying and being levelled up by Bishop Runout on Venom's end and blocking on Leo's end.

I play them, but mostly just Guilty Gear.

>can't deal with Chloe
She's getting buffed too, bro

>It's the mentality of a gentleman.

Attached: 1442715014715.jpg (737x850, 175K)

>SFV is fucking garbage bro, there's no neutral, it's just dashing and mashing

>man I love anime, GG, UNIST, BB, man the list could go on...

Play some more before the sequel drops

Tomboys being forced to wear cute clothes is adorable

its the new bandwagon game since rev2 was too difficult to bandwagon, tekken 7 even has literal one button ultras

Calling SFV garbage is just the hot and hip thing to say. 99% of the time the person doesn't even play fighting games and they couldn't do a 1 frame link in Sleep Fighter 4 to save their fucking lives. I'm not saying SFV is amazing but the shit it gets because of it's failed launch has gone on for far too long.

Attached: nvgkv8z0l0w01.jpg (1024x576, 154K)

imagine being zoned out by a shoto in 2k19 lmaooooooo

Sorry Goku, some of us play to win and nothing else. Just because you let your opponent breathe and maximize your chances of losing doesn't mean I have to.

don't worry, I'm sure all these hardcore gamers will go gaga for the next guilty gear with built-in autocombos and no scary mechanics

1 frame links at 60 fps are not something human beings can do consistently.

not axl, but was fucking around with raven BnB. still new to GG. no bully. sorry it took so long too, fucked up my webm converter.

Attached: GUILTY GEAR Xrd -REVELATOR- 2019.08.18 - 20.39.40.06.DVR.webm (800x600, 1.98M)

The madlad actually did it. Keep it up friend.

Attached: 1508630020033.jpg (301x374, 67K)

Each character is handled by a different person which makes it inconsistent. Whoever did cody's animations did a bad job. Same with sakura, her animations are horribly unsatisfying. The base roster has really good animations.

thanks dude, keep switching between characters since I dont know whos going to be cut from the new GG game and dont want to invest time in a cut character. might just stay with Raven or Axl since they seem like mainstays.

its not as bad as people make it out to be but capcoms handling of it absolutely deserves criticism especially when you put sfv next to dmc5, mh or re2make. makes me wonder if ono is to blame.
>raven
bretty nice

>needing to p.link to call SF5 garbage.
Unironically kill yourself, posthaste.

>t. i have never played a fighting game in my life

>when you combine doa and sf

Attached: fight angel.webm (1066x682, 1.79M)

>Expecting to have a unpunishable long distance attack that can be spammed that has no answer beyond invincibility and jumping which leaves them open to punish
Yeah okay. I don't even play SF5 anymore and I know that'd be garbage. And I was a Birdie who would do his lunging command grab the instant gameplay started which will always land unless the opponent runs at me.

doesnt even matter of the gameplay is good or bad, its not playable online with that netcode

I swear to god ryu mains have braindamage in sfv. The way they dash and jump around, yolo sweeps and parrys makes me seethe. You check the dash and anti air but they keep on doing it. You cant condition these monkey. Ohh here comes the dash into sweep zzzzzzzzzz

That's literally what the Guile did in OP's webm and he immediately got punished for it

I'm starting it up now. See you scrubs on the battlefield.

Lol

.....wait, the one in the videos look like Overwatch maps....

Why the fuck did they overlap his specials? SF's absurd input buffer makes him such a chore to play and there's literally no reason for it.

Yes you do. Especially to shitters like you.

This is why I play 3D fighters without fireballs.

Clean up your inputs.

I really like the game, but zoners and fireballs in general are lame

Attached: D08hlINW0AAf4KQ.jpg (869x698, 73K)

Well in my opinion the characters without range options tend to be the cheapest/strongest in the end(Cammy, etc)

So what alternative would you rather have? A character with a long ass nonpunishable normal?

>inb4 merely pretending

When SFV Season 1 and 2 became the best TEKKEN ad Namco had ever seen.

You make me climb to Ultra Grand Master and you still call me a shitter, I'll permanently give up on you as a person.

just walk up and block. Fireballs are -6 and you can take your turn if you're close enough.

SFV being a bad game doesn't make Tekken a good game.

yeah it's sad that sfv is so trash that tekken wins by default

SF4fags got BTFO by the removal of option selects and half-screen pokes, and have to migrate to different fighting games

they've given almost every character a scrub tool to deal with fireballs

You're ill-informed and your game knowledge is lacking. Therefore, your opinion has very little impact. Online rank does not, nor will it ever, mean anything.

And I suppose winning a local does change how people interpret your skill.

>people trying to crouch tech in 5
always a blast

Attached: crouch tech in sfv.webm (768x432, 3M)

Why would it? A shitter beating other shitters offline doesn't make them less of a shitter. You're not worth the time.

So there's no way to prove skill to you here unless you find a way to get sponsored and show up at EVO.

Okay. Gotcha.

4 sucked with all the OS, but I think I'd still take that over +2 Shimmy Fighter V. For a game all about pressure they sure managed to make it boring and samey as fuck.

Attached: 1551892477805.gif (1025x518, 588K)

Didn't a literal who Paki win EVO? Sounds like Tekken is just random.

Why didn't the Guile back up so he could have free space to throw booms or jump over them rather than eat shit for setting up v-skill, the fuck?

Your previous posts have already exposed you. You're only digging deeper.

I'm not making any friends and people are already calling me schizo again.

Try not to make a scene.

>Didn't a literal who Paki win EVO
You mean the same one who won EVO Japan before that and has generally been doing extremely good since this is the first time he has been able to travel? Even before EVO Japan he was having very close matches with Knee. Then after EVO Japan they invited him over for ft10s and he won nearly all of them.Pretty consistent really for a game with such a lot of competition

How's MenaRD doing btw? Won anything outside an online tournament lately, oh wait that is a pretty high bar has he managed top 8 more than once this year?

>literal who comes out the woodwork and wins the most prestigous tournament
>"I-ITS TOTALLY DIFFERENT HE WON THAT OTHER TOURNAMENT BEFORE"
Comedy gold.

Also, I love how you dumb niggers keep ignoring it's essentially the same pool of names keep dominating SFV since SFIV. Whatever helps the narrative, right?

>literal who

It's cute tekkucks pretend like he was well-known before randomly mashing buttons and winning EVO with it.

this game is so poorly made
I hope they touch up on the gameplay as they develop some more
the concept and foundation is solid but the gameplay is just so bad

Not him, but as far as I can tell, he was previously unknown due to his prior inability to travel, and of course by the nature of online play, since he wasn't part of any of the big name regions (KOR, JP, NA), he didn't have exposure. Having new talent phase into the pool doesn't make a game random..

and yet everyone was tired of it and more than ready to move on for like the final year of it before sf5

>teleports ontop of you

secret s4 cody buffs!

state of FGC

And in less time everyone is already talking about SF6, SFV support is even hanging in the balance this year, they couldn't even commit to a season pass. People wanted to move on from 4 as it had been a long time and the issues couldn't be fixed with just an update. SFV achieved he same in less time with the added bonus of can we just forget about this game.

You don't play them either, kappatard, you going to see me in something or just act better than anyone

BASED

Attached: 1567964950912.jpg (1200x1694, 335K)

09ers are becoming the Quake dads of fighting games.
>Quake III is the best arena shooter and no game will measure up
>constantly demand for aFPSs to make a comeback
>refuse to play new games regardless
>all while Quake remains a wasteland without players
>the only time it is brought up now is to act smug online because Quake has the aura of oldschool credibility, competitiveness and skill
>by claiming to be a Quake player the poster assumes all of this of himself by association without having to prove himself

>top 8 is the same players
"wow boring stale, solved game lmao"
>newcomer blows veterans out of water
"shit game if literally who can win"
>western kusoge with zero veterans and just newcomer nobodies in top 8
"now this is a good fighting game"

Attached: 1567009820571.jpg (184x193, 11K)

>>Quake III is the best arena shooter and no game will measure up

everyone knows quakeworld was the best one

Attached: 1554440007649.jpg (473x591, 37K)

Lol

>SF2: You can do three fireballs in a row for frame advantage
>SFThird Strike: Fireballs that arent EX are Garbage
>SFIV: Sagat
>SFV: every character has a way to counteract zoning

Just fucking learn cunt

>SFV support is even hanging in the balance this year
They released four characters and multiple cosmetics this year with more to come in December.

You have been trying to hate this game into nonexistence for almost 4 years now. Even the dumbest person would have realized by now it's simply not working. Besides, you would complain about SFVI anyway. Sit down, shut up.

You might not like it, but this is what is called "conditioning".

You see, the Guile Player isnt thinking in this moment, he just wants to rush in blindly, and Ryu is spamming fireballs to get him to act, and when he does, he gets punished because it was a predictable approach.
Learn to play the game.

>Rank 671
>Jumps inwards twice

Guile didn't use 1 ex move
Didn't wait for zoner to get bored of throwing fireballs
Didn't jump any of the fireballs
Didn't flash kick bait

Guile shouldn't lose to any zoner ever. His projectiles are faster and strong than any other character. You should play close range and stand fierce before the fireball comes out or ex flash kick the person.

Really bad guile and probably the most cookie cutter Ryu I've ever seen. Ryu plays low forward range for even more mix up opportunities. Low tier players.

Post your rank.

>marvel
>blockstrings and combos last way too long
how do I know you have never touched a marvel game in your life

EVERY FUCKING TIME

Attached: 1337405632552.png (256x254, 43K)

this

Heh, Guilefags irrevocably btfo

>They released four characters and multiple cosmetics this year
Lmao, need to lie now fag? Evil Dan came out last year, you forgot how their incompetence meant he came out before the announcement? You waited 8 months for 3 characters, if I'm being nice 3 and a clone with gay stripper horns. After telling everyone you were getting online updates, new story mode and the works. Now you are sitting waiting with hope that the winter pack will be the one. They don't confirm shit cause there isn't confidence in the product.

But keep pretending that is a great position to be in. Looks real good when a company won't commit to a season pass after announcing one every year before at the same event. They might repackage some of the costumes into a bundle, that'll show everyone.

God damn i thought I was in a different thread with how on point this was

god damn right, dashlets can't cope

Attached: 1559461747099.gif (500x281, 1.7M)

>fireball war is good gameplay
I want this meme to end

Attached: 1564846439360.gif (200x150, 1015K)

Is this supposed to look good?

Attached: 1567231209845m.jpg (894x1024, 135K)

Oops, Kage was 2018 alright, even though just barely. Makes little difference when the character was released mid-December.
>After telling everyone you were getting online updates, new story mode and the works. Now you are sitting waiting with hope that the winter pack will be the one.
Who are you quoting? Are you hearing voices? You okay, lil buddy?

I don't see how not offering a season pass makes a difference when they're putting up content regardless. You said support "hangs in the balance" and you were proven wrong. That's the end of it.

> priority system + CC

You're cancer

>western kusoge with zero veterans
>called good on Yea Forums
show me 7 examples

I'm just glad Mike Ross is back

Skullgirls?
Killer Instinct?

lol isnt this pretty noob shit. i dont play this shit game but that guile sucks ass. why cant he see those obvious tatsu attacks

>i dont play
Obviously. And yet it's not stopping you from running your cunt mouth.

KI is not kusoge. It has a following in japan.
Skullgirls is cumbriancore so it gets a pass.

>KI

Its almost like he might have played older, better games, and learned proper fundamentals there. That guile is fucking trash.

That is quite the assumption. Post your rank.

What is the best fighting game to play in order to learn fighting games as a whole?

Attached: question2.jpg (517x480, 49K)

super turbo

Footsies

This is my biggest problem with the game. Everyone just crouches and turtles. There's not a goddamn thing you can do about it either because if you jump in you get AA'd or DP'd

The one you enjoy the most. Literally just fucking pick up the game you're interested in. You'll end up playing it a lot more because you actually enjoy it, and thus will become a better player as you practice.

Based

Attached: 1564619786571.png (600x519, 256K)

Street Fighter V unironically.

this is also a good answer

Samurai Shodown

i play third strike and know a bit about sf4. the guile player sucks shit and is a noob who doesnt know how to deal with hadou spam and cant even learn. he gets hit by the same shitty tatsu twice

>i play third strike
No, you don't. You think playing 3rd Strike is mashing buttons with 3rd worlders on a badly coded emulator, but it's not.

>Cherry picking a matchup that actually has good neutral.

I mean SFV has these. But then you don't see Ryu at tournaments or even many Guiles nowadays because they actually have to play this way to win and the optimal way of playing SFV is win neutral once to get into a state where you can force counter hits etc with Bison Karin Rashid and play safe well doing so.

>APM

What an autistic thing to use as a skill measurement in a fighting game. Its like saying Marvel is the most skill based normal 2d fighting game because the most shit is going on/being pressed when those actions are infinitely stupider and more linear.

DBFZ is more fun to play then watch nowadays outside of Japs especially at mid level where variety is still a thing. Kid Goku/Bardock were on over 50% of teams in the top 8 of the most recent major and Kid Goku was on 6/8 teams.

Game is still fun but fuck its boring to see Bardocks and Kid Gokus unga bunga there way in with the most bs shit and assists because keeping pressure no matter the scaling for Bardock will yield more results then a lot of the cast. Hope those niggers get nerfed and season 3 adds another relevant mechanic because I find the game fun at a mid level but besides fighting Tuesdays don't tune into a single stream.

>finally get an arcade stick
>pick up a bad habit of hitting it when I get mad at fighting games, which is a lot

Attached: 1565374089463.jpg (480x480, 23K)

How is he wrong about combos though you fucking idiot? Because Marvel 1/2 both 3/Infinite were just touch of death games off even a fucking jab or throw the highest scaling starters.

dude just make or buy a hitbox lol

Attached: 1515724645633.jpg (1400x755, 261K)

Tighten up your inputs. It's not the game's fault your little baby thumbs go spastic when playing.

The damage is high but the combos really don't last long, longer than SF combos but not nearly as long as anime combos.

>Chad Insinct
dilate weeb tranny

The game is literally about taking turns, I find the combos to over done, and feel like you HAVE to use each character's BnB to play it 'right'.

I mained Cody in SF4. Any normal i started with I would have 4 different options by the end of the combo. Start with Close HP? Crouching MP, xx Criminal upper. Crouchingjab? Into whatever the fuck.
Anti air? Back MP works, so does HK, so does HK Ruffian.

I miss SF4, but I alos was so bored and the Ultra combo comeback mechanic was too boring in that game. Oh yeha I was playing well and made the honest mistake of thinking I cna maintain pressure but NOPE just because they got beaten so badly, they get to take 50% of my life in (majority of the cases) a completely 1 frame startup, invincible move!

I was done man. That and Guile, i hated the SF4 Guile matchup as Cody.

>webm showcases mindgames, reads, zoning and spacing
>retards think it's lame because it's lacking le epic 42-hit combos
>they actually think they could play on the same level
This is why you should never discuss fighting games on Yea Forums.

FUCK THAT GIF.. BISON DOESN'T DO THE FULL EX SCISSOR KICK ANIMATION UNLESS IT HITS FUCKING RETARD DOESN'T EVEN PLAY THE GAME FUCK.

4 is far more wild, but I'm glad they at least tried something else. Sf3 and 4 was leaning a bit too hard into complexity, so they tried to correct and went too far in the direction of stiffness. Still a wonderful fighting game. I hope Capcom takes the right lessons from it when making the new one.

I play both at locals, so SF4 lives on in my heart. When 6 comes out, I can't imagine still wanting to play 5, tho.

nah. im in japan in the first place. this movie is the very third world movie as you said. like the shitty akuma movies on yt ignoring every basic move and parry trap and only parrying a mysterious way and doing mugen-ish shit combos against noob players.

Clashing would make more sense

I'll have you know that I'm in Living Legend rank in Dragon Ball Fighterz.
And I don't use GT Goku, Bardock, SS Goku, or Kid Buu

Attached: 1478697293986.jpg (1177x679, 60K)

I have never been entertained by a FighterZ match that did not involve GO1.

He's the ONLY player who has consistent defense in the entire DBFZ community, which means the neutral in his matches actually exists, making it less turn based. Every other match EVERY other match is just unga unga neutral hitboxes into inevitably someone getting hit within three seconds of neutral then into their standard twenty second long optimal combo into snapback and so on. When Go1 plays the shit is actually tense and exciting because he'll go thirty seconds of just blocking people's shit waiting for a safe opening to fuck them up.

Outside of that, I'd rather just play the game.

Still think SF5 looks visually worse than 4. Shit looks like a claymation with the animations and textures.

I respect that but strongly disagree. SFiv's graphics turn me off so badly I can't even stand to play the game. They are that egregiously bad.

You are an absolute retard and blind on top of it.

>Not as long as anime combos
UNIST/GG objectively have shorter combos then Marvel by light years. Blockstrings in UNIST are indeed longer though but its just retarded if you wanna make the claim 100 hit BnBs with most relevant teams that one touch you aren't as long in time or length.

Turn up your graphics settings.

Just jump bro.

Attached: 1546055215623.png (780x996, 831K)

That's not really an uncommon situation presented in the webm

Objectively wrong. SFIV looks like crap, bro. The models are shit and there's this gross tint on every stage.

Ken I'd say is the only character who looks better due solely to the fact that he looks so bad in 5.

Does Poison's gameover screen have her face down ass up like in Street Fighter 4?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Tekken is on sale, do I get it?

I don't get it. Is this considered good gameplay or not? I don't play fighting games and just see two characters spamming fireballs, but on the other hand, there's probably some meta going on that I can't see and appreciate.

Attached: 1524705264314.png (568x409, 313K)

Sure.

How come this is always what people that are shit at games say

Yea try that in a REAL game, like what's shown was particularly hard or impossible to accomplish.
These are also people that say things like "labbing is cheating" and "you looked up that combo"

Whatever the case, its faggotry on the Ryu player's part with the obnoxious and cowardly projectile spam but cunts will do whatever it takes to win.

That should tell you about the shitty balance in the game. Guile shouldn't be beating ryu or sagat in a fireball war.

listen to , i started with blazblue lol

You're probably thinking extreme cases like a tod in marvel against a cS fS 2D combo in GG.

This is either bait or fighting games aren't for you

I don't think there are Game Over Screens like there were in 4.

Play as a zoner some time. It's actually pretty difficult to avoid getting lit up by jump ins all the time unless you git gud.

Guile does beat Ryu's fireball game by a few frames. The guile player in the webm was a retard by using vskill booms, which have lots of startup frames. Vskill booms should only be used on knockdown or against characters with no or weak fireballs

lol at this faggot in here saying Guile should have used an EX move. You dumbfuck didn't even notice Guile had no meter at all.

It is a fantastic match showcasing two players carefully calculating their options and using both their movesets and the opponent's habits to the fullest. The Ryu player keeps Guile at a distance using fireballs. It's not mindless spamming since he anti-airs every jump in consistently. You can witness the Guile player gradually becoming more impatient and making mistakes - something Ryu conditioned him into. Ryu switches tactics at the perfect time hurricane kicking over Guile's projectiles twice, which means Ryu was completely in his head. A throw-bait sealed the deal.

The Ryu player played in a way that railroaded Guile into an unfavorable exchange. Usually Guile could easily blow through Ryu's projectiles, but Ryu didn't give him the space to use his 2nd hit v-skill, which requires more time. At the same time, he kept Guile at a perfect jump in range, which seemed all to tempting for the Guile player.

i dont even know what the fuck is going on.

>jumped back on wakeup he deserved it

I don't play fighting games but I do know guile is supposed to be a zoner. So at first I thought the video was trying to demonstrate how bad guile is in V that he can be outzoned by ryu.

If you can play Marvel 2 you can play anything.

>Melee
>at EVO

lmao

The true burning truth is that it wasn't even the high APM skill ceiling Smash that blew the fuck out of the FGC this year.

It's more that in a real fight online there's lag and getting the timing of this down under pressure is going to cause people to flub it up for a good long while until they really practice. Doing it in training is one thing, a real fight is another beast.

Is Menat still worth picking up?

despite the nerfs, ye

No, and even if she was it's never worth picking up a top tier since Capcom wants to rotate top tiers. It's better to try to predict who's next.

Yeah, but she's among the tougher characters to pick up.

Yeah, all characters are still worth it. Check the top 100 players in the world in the rankings page and you can see a huge assortment of characters used. IIRC there's a few Menats in there.

Traditionally guile has always lost straight up fireball wars to motion characters. His fireball is more defensive than offensive.

I still remember the big talking points before and after sfv tourneys being about whether Nuckle Du Punk or some other asshole Tea bagging their opponent during a match. Glad I jumped ship after season 2. Seeing that Abigal trailer drop at evo was the nail in the coffin for sfv for me, a complete shit show from the very start.

She's worth picking up by the waist to slam her down your cock

SFV is very easy compared with other street fighter, dont be lazy and get gud

Fighting Menats is scary. They're rare online and when they stick their ball out I don't know wtf to do because they can get a hit in with it at any time by calling it back.

Attached: 310854b56874e95f5d868090c45d695c.png (562x768, 354K)

Unless it's me, then it's a free win.

Oh my.

Didn't know that.

Attached: Poison7.webm (800x456, 2.85M)

but those are dhalsim's actual arms, it makes sense he'd get hurt

not a damn WHIP

the girls are ugly

fpbp

I mean, I play them
Doesn't mean I'm not shit at them though

G is the most interesting and based character and everyone including the pros knows that
So why doesn't capcom make some dam costumes for him?

Attached: main.jpg (640x600, 145K)

Attached: smooch.jpg (2160x3840, 1.18M)

Does perfection need costumes? Everything else will just pale in comparison.

Only half naked female character costumes make money

Sooooo how can you get out of a Ryu who does that?

Should I go back to IV and start messing with Makoto again? I like Jive and all but is the community for 4 still active on Steam?

Use your projectile nullifier and build free v-gauge.
Or just time your jump in

If you're extremely patient: babysteps. Walk forward and block.
Jumping would be the most obvious approach, but this Ryu factored that in.
You could also back up and play the fireball game until he decides to come to you.

>vtrigger robbery character
>based

>is the community for 4 still active on Steam?
lol

this looks fucking shit

Just block

Attached: 8445758.jpg (1765x901, 92K)

a bunch of those people pretend to play it but its kinda still around and you can probably find some matches

>Sakura is losing interest in battle and wants to give being a fighter for being a stay at home mother

Then why put so much time into her for being a worthy successor to Ryu? Who will Karin have for a rival?

Attached: absolutely_disgusting_2546.jpg (600x450, 78K)

>too big
fucking sexist pig stop Objectification of women
>too small
ewww you fucking pedofile

I literally CANNOT stop doing heavy sweeps and it's making me lose matches all the time. It's like instinct that I have to sweep and I can't train myself not to.

Marvel is the original anime game.

You'll learn, and if I have to punish your sweeps another 1000 times.

Let me get this straight : all 3d SF look stiffer than 2d SF with sprites. (Look at SF3, now look at SF4 & 5)

That's in fact a general rule when a 2d franchise goes 3d.

lol that Ryu can't play for shit

I hope the new GG will be good and popular so i can stop playing jive

>only playing online
I know there's a scene in your area user. If there's not you could probably make one. You could be playing Guilty Gear RIGHT NOW like I am. Wifi play isn't real fighting games

Hey I made a fightcard recently lads

Attached: Fightcard.png (2309x1276, 2.39M)

What's Smash doing there?

I play Melee, and no I don't care about the specifications of what's a fightan or not

It was a single korean man before release.

The one you enjoy.

Attached: 1554791927762.gif (500x500, 26K)

Obviously.

If it's obvious why'd you ask...

>Smash

Attached: 1308557786175.jpg (126x88, 3K)

It was more of a rhetorical question.

is sf4 dead on pc?

The term "dead game" gets thrown around a lot, but in case of SFIV it's true.

Literally 2 clicks away to being able to find that answer.

I'm aware. I did lab one of her VT1 combos but it's probably been lost on me since. It definitely feels kinda daunting to even think about. Is she all that tough outside of VT1?

I really hope she comes back in SF6 and they fix the way she plays.

They will never get rid of Sakura. They'll just upgrade her into a MILF with bigger tits.

Woah woah woah, what the fuck. Did they buff Ryu I thought he was shit in V?

Shotos will never be "shit"

He's the #1 most used unit in the game.

what a disgusting comment lmao

ryu is only mediocre instead of outright shit now, its still a matter of guile and akuma outright replacing him

Why is there no Aussie fighter yet?

G is just "what if Q was overpowered and deadbrain easy to use"

Attached: high iq character.webm (640x360, 2.92M)

Ah Guilty Gear, a real man's fighter.

For such a god destroyer I never see any online. I fight more Kolins, who honestly do something similar. One missed block and 1/3 my health is gone.

Look man, you don't have to lie about sfv. it's not unknown enough that you're gonna convince anyone.

>sfv has been out for 3 years
>flooded with $500+ of DLC
>everyone fucking hates it, even pros that win tournaments
>still gets a shit ton of entrants and viewers
It's never gonna end is it? How many more years do we have to endure this game?

Attached: 1557124267952.png (1044x869, 185K)

Capcom is probably working on SFVI as we speak, all things considered.

It's a lot of fun t-b-h. Pros hate it because everyone hates their job. You'd hate any video game you were forced to play for hours every single day.

which pros hate sfv? it's mostly americans who were never pro level, like mike ross and sanford kelly

>tokido daigo and fuudo all agree that SFV is a better game than SFIV but SFIV was better as a game to be watched
yeah, all the pros hate the game.

its what happens when theres an oversaturation of events for sfv that people feel obligated to compete in, 2018 killed jwong's will to compete so badly hes cutback in 2019
twitter.com/JWonggg/status/1072410710624403456

It must literally be your first fighting game. Almost any other game offers so much more variety and so many more options by character. In SFV the normals are stubby, fireballs are worthless, everything is canned, options are situation and locked behind v-trigger, everything revolves around crush counters, there's a million years of buffer. It feels so bad to play

>non EX tatsumaki beats fucking projectile
Lolwut

It's still better than MK which I used to play

>everything revolves around crush counters,
easy way to admit you don't know what you're talking about.

I like how you put that not realizing you just shitposted yourself since usa is the king of bbtag right now.

literally all of them

That's fair, I used to play MK too and can't go back now

back to vappa

Attached: 1567682119861.jpg (915x775, 60K)

>Punishing DP is only optimal if you crush counter
>Meaties are almost always a CC button
>Frame traps are commonly structured around CC fishing
Okay retard

add dogura and haitani to that list

>Punishing DP is only optimal if you crush counter
wrong, there are a many DP punishes that are better without the CC scaling.
>Meaties are almost always a CC button
untrue.
only frame traps are indeed based on CC.

pros have already done interviews where they say they don't like it. they play for money not because they like it.

Maybe they should get a real job, like a streamer, then they can play whatever they want

I feel super conflicted about SFV personally. I like feel like the game gets way to much hate, but I also just find it boring to play. My first fighter was Blazblue CS, so anime is the norm for me, but I can see the appeal of SFV. People who try to down talk SFV and it's players are total assholes, there is nothing to gain from shit-talking other players like that, especially in a genre as niche as fighters.

why is it so fucking slow
its even slower than 4
i know this webm isnt 60 fps bvut jeuss

no one does a "real job" because they like it. they do it for money.

CC has scaling now?

Actually, streaming makes it worse a lot of the time. If you're a notable pro at a game and then start streaming, most of your viewer base will come in to mostly watch you play that specific game. Streaming their main game will typically get a bigger audience than playing another one and you have to work for a long time for variety streams to really get to the same size. It sucks too because I've seen even people that like their game say that they dislike streaming their main game and find it boring.

>post parry
based

That part of Guile's V-skill isn't a projectile.