ENEMY CHASER

ENEMY CHASER

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (1000x909, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Bj_YLenOlZI
fanatical.com/en/bundle/metal-slug-pack
emulation.gametechwiki.com/index.php/Neo_Geo_and_variants
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

IRON LIZARD!

WHOA BIG
youtu.be/Bj_YLenOlZI

Are you okay? Marco won't be invited to Smash no matter how many Metal Slug threads you spam.

What is the best way to play Metal slug?
should i buy the Metal slug pack from Fanatical for 7 € or should i emulate them?
fanatical.com/en/bundle/metal-slug-pack
and are the Steam version ass?

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 3.41M)

DROP SHAWT

Download final burn alpha for solo play
emulation.gametechwiki.com/index.php/Neo_Geo_and_variants

download fightcade for online co-op

Attached: DedOCYWV0AIWT3o.jpg (800x800, 77K)

i made the thread because I was just playing through MSX

Not everything need to be about smash retard

SHOTGUN

my fav due to mad rad DPS despite range

FLAME!!!! SHOT!!!!!1

Attached: Mo~tto! Ojamajo Doremi - 33 - Tenka muteki!_ Ojama na sukedachi [WinxBloom1980][63A6BE8D].mp4_snapsh (960x720, 322K)

PSP has the best metal slug selection IMO, hacked or otherwise, you can get 1-6 on a number of anthologies, along with XX.
I'm going to try this b/c I just got a good PC controller and I'm excited to try getting shot in the face on my PC

I had a hacked PSP but the battery died, PPSSPP the emulator is really good, no flaws almost as if you're playing the PSP via that bulky composite cable but at a better resolution.

should i buy ACA NEOGEO MS 1 and X or Metal Slug XX(never played) on ps4?
They have the same video resolution?

Attached: ms...png (362x425, 180K)

I beat 2 last night with that pack an user has been posting with less credits than it took me to beat 1. Felt really nice knowing what I was doing on the second try; despite being mediocre at games I only needed 1 credit for each of the first 3 stages, and 4 for Mission 4. 5 still used up a lot but less than my last failed run, and 6 was new but I actually only used a handful of credits on the stage itself, most of them were on the final boss. Really love the final boss too, specifically the music and visuals in the second stage. The enemy army helping you and bringing in a truck with a Slug for you to hop into was sick.

Gonna move on to X next to see the differences.

Attached: 1560915535090.gif (300x225, 725K)

Excellent idea, I need to try that.
I downloaded the DLC and was able to play Leona and the others on XX which was really fun, so I'd imagine it'd be a simple drag and drop from my PSP to the emulator.

get 1 and X...

Depends
1. Do you like getting shot in the face?
Get MS1-any
2. Do you like getting shot in the face and graded for it?
Get MS XX

They both have their pros and cons, but if you're new to the series start at the beginning.

Is he going to be normal proportioned or a manlet?

Attached: 580.jpg (1024x576, 121K)

norm props probs.

Attached: 06_ms3_p70.gif (1120x1400, 135K)

I know it's not Metal Slug and I'm not trying to take focus away from this thread, but I discovered this Gem a couple months ago and it gives me a very Metal Slug vibe despite being completely different gameplay style.
Anyone else played Wild Guns?

Attached: 220px-Wildguns4.png (220x196, 80K)

no, I'm not new to the series

Yeah I remember playing it as a kid back then, same time Metal Slug was the shit in arcades. Thanks for posting user, good times they were.

I played Reloaded and it was sick. Amazing music, cool hardcore shooting gallery style gameplay, redone and new sprites looked great. Really excited to play Ninja Warriors Once Again once it finally drops in NA.

Attached: Wild-Guns-Reloaded-2.png (1920x1080, 212K)