What video games do girl play?

what video games do girl play?

Attached: D877E51E-1868-427D-B222-335D0A8CC03A.jpg (1024x683, 135K)

Animal crossing. They will also all unanimously claim to be good at Mario Kart, but none of them are.

stupid ones

Well I play Zelda, Animal Crossing, Final Fantasy, and Bayonetta.

Nailed it

Also start JRPGs but when talking about it never mention anything beyond the first boss

>girls

The Sims, Cooking Mama, GTA V...
my ex is into horror games, obscure JRPGs, and League of Legends

They don’t

Woman play Sims, Animal Crossing, visual novels or JRPGs with relationship aspects

Dilate

god white women are so ugly

Games with your head. I need the gamefaqs on girls ASAP.

Attached: 1567795908910.jpg (460x598, 50K)

I wish they played with my dic

is the "girl" in the middle actually a (male) ?

Any game that is visually appealing and doesn't require grind or skill but has an element of repeatable care to be mindful of such as Animal Crossing, or games with healer roles. Failing that it must be an already popular game with social and vanity elements such as Overwatch, CS:GO, or LoL. Girls will refuse outright to play any singleplayer RPG not named Final Fantasy due to failing to meet this criteria.

Attached: 1550566016591.jpg (808x960, 49K)

I played 2nd player to a whole lot of FPS games because that's what my older brother wanted to play. Personally though, I like Zelda, big RPGs like the Elder Scrolls, and timesinks like Minecraft and Stardew. It might sound weird, but it makes sense when you consider how it's got elements of stuff I've already listed, I'm also really into Monster Hunter.

A lot of roasties play Leagueof Dilate

For me it's the one on the right.

Do girls even play?

League, RPGMaker games

They don't, and if they do they do it just for the attention. Just look at R6S

Also milkies

Attached: 139481039.jpg (3508x4961, 1.21M)

My gf starting playing games after she started dating me. Started with Animal Crossing, then she put like almost 200 hours in BOTW with me now shes super in FF and DQ as well. Also, she loves Luigi’s mansion and any JRPG I show her. Also Kingdom Hearts.

Also Stardew Valley.

>do girl play
grug want know too

Attached: how is babby formed.jpg (500x500, 74K)

The farthest I've ever heard was just them talking about how cute the protagonist / antagonist is, never all the way to any boss

metal gear solid