You preordered his game, right?

You preordered his game, right?

Attached: 67751495_157418698673737_1715095459073590471_n.jpg (1080x1080, 54K)

my iq is above 70 so unfortunately I'm not capable of preordering video games

>game

No. I've yet to see any good gameplay. Kojima has never let me down in the gameplay department, but I need to see more.

Also, only complete retards pre-order games, but it takes a special kind of retard to do it digitally.

no because I buy physical

>kojima
>gameplay

you meant interactive movie right?

>peordering a thing with an unlimited supply
lol

epic

why would you pre order? it's digital, they're not going to run out of digital copies.

Die in a fire mindless corporate bootlicker consumer zombie, pre order the next souless AAA cashgrab trash while you are at it, scum.

Attached: 3wtwjCs.png (731x720, 483K)

I'll wait a few weeks for first reactions and then buy a used copy so Kojima won't see a single cent of my purchase.

>

Attached: consume.jpg (834x574, 154K)

Nah Im just gonna watch this movie on youtube :)

lol no

same here just out of curiosity

Why is it retarded? You don't have to leave your house and you can play it as soon as it's released at midnight. If you don't care about resell value, it has high convenience factor.

I bet you have a steam account with 300+ games and you uttered such a statement.

I have 58 games on Steam, you presumptuous, and impatient child.

>why is paying full price up front for a product on day 1 retarded when majority of games are usually broken on release

geez I dunno

I bet you pre-order consoles too, then complain about faults, you braindead retard

>digital pre-order
Why?

Why would I pay money for a game I don't even know is good? Before it's out, even?

Nah
I prefer to buy my games in stock at 1$ thabks to Humble Bundle after 5 years of release.
Or simply pirate them on my cracked ps4

IT'S KOJIMA SO IT IS GUARANTEED GOOD

Yes of course I did. I’m not a 30yo millennial söygrandpa who only owns the Switch and cries on this imageboard everyday because he’s not able to comprehend a more complicated story than monster kidnapped the princess.

>regular PS4
>shit tv
It hurts, but I literally can't wait however goddamn long for the PC port. Was the same with RDR2, going to be the same with FFVIIR.

Attached: 1562262935620.png (500x363, 246K)

Mgsv has good gameplay

Do we know the preorder sales figures?

Meh level design though.

i'll wait for the free psplus version.

No, it's gonna be trash just like MGS V

When it comes out, hopefully I can see that I'm wrong.

MGSV was kino

Attached: afc6cc19_mgsvgz_bigboss_by_georgesears1972-d6wkfxc.jpg (1191x670, 120K)