Mom asks me if I’m enjoying the game I’m playing

>mom asks me if I’m enjoying the game I’m playing
>ignore her until she goes away
>literally repeat every day
God what a dumb bitch

Attached: 9A986D0B-B396-432B-BF7D-E5A78360EDCD.png (250x262, 91K)

you sound like an asshole

you should fuck your mom

She should’ve swallowed.

You sound like a correct person you are right about that fag.

loser sack of shit

yea fuck her good and cum inside her

>ask mom where are my fucking tendies
>ignores me until i go away
>literally repeat every day
God what a dumb bitch

Why would you do that?

Your mum cares you sack of fucking shit. From someones whos mums an abusive psycho go fuck your self.

>dad comes into room
>"still playing that game? I remember seeing you play this game when you were still in high school"
>mumble a curse about how nothing better has come out in the last decade
>"well, don't forget to get some sleep. You got work tomorrow"

Attached: medic unamused.gif (322x281, 1.43M)

haha dang that sucks imagine if your mom killed herself via drug overdose and vehicular slaughter like mine did when I was 7

Shes just trying to get you to socialize user. Clearly you have no social skills.

Meanwhile in ops house with mom

Attached: 1562255764409.jpg (727x545, 84K)

haha imagine if your mom drank while she was pregnant with you but miraculously you weren't fucked up and then she neglected you during your childhood and never loved you but still expected you to love her and told the rest of your family that you were an asshole because you weren't supportive of her hoarding problem that contributed to you being a friendless loser during your childhood haha

>be playing game
>Mom doesn't come into my room because I'm an adult and I live alone with my gf and I can do whatever the fuck I want
God so many incels on this board.

>post something contrarian
>gauranteed replies
like clockworking

Attached: 1567889325782.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

tell me about your mums Yea Forums, does she play games? my mum plays doom, she's not very good at it but she also doesn't play on the easiest difficulty. i think she also really likes duke 3d but i don't know why she doesn't play it

haha bro if i was enough of a fag to write a journal thats what would be in it haha imagine paying off your abusive fathers credit card debt too just to have him buy stupid shit and kill his liver

This thread smells of coom

Fuck you

This is your brain on video games

Mine plays some match 3 shit and all that. Dad, who's a GAMER says she player things like Civ and SimSity a lot back in the 90es when he first got PC. She does watch me play sometimes, last time was ffxv, we watched Brotherhood and Kingsglaive (we watch anime together sometimes too, but rarely since dad was a faggot and left her) and then I asked her if she wants to see what happened next. She watched me sometimes during the game, also saw the ending to game and Ignis DLC. She liked Ardyn a lot.

wtf you should bang your mom

this hurts my soul,
user.

Attached: 1559735588166.png (2436x1125, 2.8M)

Nah, I'll lose my high-paying job and all the bright future possibilities ahead of me cause her new man in my current mentor\buisness partner in a very specific field of expertise
Also- never wanted to bang my mom, my Oedipus manifests as being attracted to 'mommy' archetype women(mostly drawn with some unfortunate exceptions) and my real mom is a skinny short-haired tomboy.

Attached: 1567056926949.png (1168x2056, 2.63M)

got any pics of your mom fag?