You can just smell the zoomer autism in this one room

youtube.com/watch?v=gmau-gRMr_U

You can just smell the zoomer autism in this one room

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-06 at 11.53.49 am.png (2058x1138, 2.79M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sfQ75gr2znA
youtube.com/watch?v=RXlHU3DOvYM
youtu.be/ZuAmlIEpnE0?t=1364
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem
youtube.com/watch?v=HBkr6sNvDmE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Let people have fun

Attached: 1556157861290.png (390x370, 182K)

imagine the smell

Imagine getting upset at the happiness of others.

were you in that room op?

What is it about TF2 that attracts these people?

Nintendo fans always remind me of Star Wars fans. It's cult like; the way they applaud literally everything. Fanboys are always mindless consumers but for some reason they seem to be in far greater numbers for the Nintendo consoles.

IT’S BOOMER TIME, EVERYONE!
IT’S TIME TO GET ANGRY AT YOUNG, OUTGOING PEOPLE HAVING FUN!
IT’S TIME TO GET ANGRY AT NEW THINGS BEING HELD IN A HIGH REGARD FOR REASONS WE DON’T GIVE!
IT’S TIME TO DOUBLE DOWN ON OUR ANTISOCIAL BEHAVIOR!
IT
IS
BOOMER TIME!!!!

Attached: 93426F39-15D1-461E-B514-5BDCB6A04603.jpg (816x612, 181K)

what is it with zoomers being so upset when the things they like are being critiqued that their only defence is "just let people have fun please before i cry irl ;-;"

youtube.com/watch?v=sfQ75gr2znA

I know right?

>OH MY GAAAAWWWWDD

>IT'S A COSTUME FOR THE MII CHARACTER

>AND IT'S SANS

>AS IN SANS FROM UNDERTALE

>AND HE'S IN SMASH CONFIRMED

>NO YOU BOOMER SMASH ISN'T A PARTY GAME BECAUSE MY HYPE SAYS OTHERWISE

>YOU JUST DON'T GET IT BECAUSE YOU'RE OLD THEREFORE YOUR OPINION IS IRRELEVANT SO SAYS THE ZOOMIE

Attached: soy intensifies .png (454x520, 11K)

When did Undertale stop being considered cringe?

>ad hominems
>”critique”

>"i have no real point to fall back on, better use smart people words to fool my opponents"

this is an event for a new game, not nintendo's basement for a fucking character skin, and the screaming isn't nearly as uncontrolled or autistic

>characters get shown
>no obnoxious screaming, jumping around, breaking things or general sperging out. just cheering and clapping
oh yeah niggy, definitely like two peas

Undertale is not even hype. I don't get why the room reacted that way. Is it a goof because Sans is an absolute meme? Plus Mii Gunners are not even fun to play as.

>i have no real point to fall back on
That’s implying you ever had one yourself.

yes, it's smashfags who realize that they can anything in the game if they spam hard enough. hence the 30+ smash threads at a time and a need for a smash board

i did, it's why does a certain type of people who post on Yea Forums get so ruffled whenever they see something posted that they like being made fun of, whereas other people aren't so autistic that they can understand that it's either a joke or to not give a shit

you didn't even come close to answering my question but you sure did prove my point so thanks for being a tard, i guess

>ad hominem
>smart people words
what the fuck is wrong with you

to be honest its a bunch of kids with mental issues
they clapped and cheered for every mii outfit reveal
its no different than a mlp party

anyone who says shit like this has zero friends

ZOOMIES

"haha look mom i posted it again that'll show em!"
end yourself

>it's why does a certain type of people who post on Yea Forums get so ruffled whenever they see something posted that they like being made fun of, whereas other people aren't so autistic that they can understand that it's either a joke or to not give a shit
Literally all he said was “Let people have fun.” You’re the one getting all pissy about “zoomers” or whatever Elementary School-tier insults you were using.

Attached: DF537029-0F02-477F-B720-684854531945.jpg (333x349, 34K)

>he actually thinks “ad hominem” is a “smart person word”
You have to be 18 to post here.

SPBP

Yeah, my fellow boomer, Wojak and Pepe posting are the best things ever...also feeling suicidal. Sans is soooooo coool.

Nothing was even "critiqued". OP just said zoomer. Like yeah dude people younger than you exists.

That makes me so happy. I didn’t really care myself but seeing people get hyped up is nice

I'm happy Sans is in as a costume. This is good for 2 reasons. One, he'll never ever be playable in Ultimate therefore there will be no more shitposting about him in future threads. Two, if SANS and SHOVEL KNIGHT can't make it in the game, Shantae has absolutely 0 chance which is great. She was already unlikely due to her already being a spirit.

>asks a very legitimate question with no original emotion behind it, just general inquiry
>"HAHAHA LOOK AT DIS KEK HE'S SO UPSET GET MORE "PISSY" HAHAHAHAHA"
you seem to be mistaken, and if i'm not mistaken the weekend ends soon so you should probably get ready for school, timmy

But I don't want it to be over. I want to play as SAAAAAAAAAANS in smash bros. I also love Banjo and Geno.

>being too much of a brainlet to work out that i was inferring op thinks it's a smart person word because he seems desperate to use it which suggests he just learned it at school
>thinking i'm that much of a tard to genuinely think that
seethe harder, kiddies. it never gets old

>legitimate question
A baseless insult in an attempt to defend another baseless insult isn’t a question.

I'm starting to think people just hate zoomers cause they're miserable and don't wanna see young people have fun or be happy about anything

Zoomers have terrible taste.

Nice copout.

le epic random humor memes xD!

Attached: 1386573065229.jpg (277x243, 45K)

OMG I LOVE SMASH BROS!!!

Attached: SoyBoard.png (500x352, 96K)

>ctrl-f fake "no results"
I'm disappointed

Attached: tenor.gif (288x284, 3.5M)

>Chanting Terry, Terry, Terry
wtf? I thought normies hated Terry?

No one outside of spic countries cares about Terry, boomer. Just accept it.

Those two people jumping around together cause of the undertale one have to be the most pathetic people I've seen in years.

see terry is added omg nintendo is awesome, see this shit oh well

what a fake bunch of faggots
youtu.be/ZuAmlIEpnE0?t=1364

The fact that Yea Forums is infested with zoomers at the moment means that the old Yea Forums posters either an hero or moved on. I hope the same happens to your kind.

normies don't crowd into the Nintendo store.

>NO NO NO STOP HAVING FUN STOOOOOOOOOP NOOOOOOOOOOO

that is the thing about this place, you can't have fun. Everyone here is against the idea of having fun when playing video games.

Attached: 1425790651781.jpg (282x341, 44K)

Probably still better then your cum crusted room

no one gave a fuck about terry, not a single one you can look back at every single smash thread on who should be in NOT ONE MENTION, these "boomers" should Kill themselves

>he just learned it at school
What school teaches the phrase (not word) "ad hominem"? It seems like you're just pretending not to know what the word means so you can avoid admitting your own logical fallacy.

>you are wrong because i say so and that's all
>i don't like what you say so i declare it is wrong opinions for all time
Yea Forums autism at it's finest

Attached: laughing cartoons.jpg (1000x483, 395K)

>should Kill themselves
I do also like shadow the hedgehog on smash.

I wanted Terry. Boomers don't inherently love Terry because he's a boomer character, it's because no one played Fatal Fury and the NEO GEO didn't sell well. Terry is a great inclusion though because it proves you don't have to be from a very popular 3rd party franchise to make it in Smash.

I'd have no problem if these were kids jumping around and being excited about it, but some of these guys are already men
fuckin hell

>Bommie Zoomie meme
Come up with new material please

Attached: 1566948303435.png (771x723, 680K)

Inspector Gadget

Attached: wowzers.png (459x465, 223K)

>t. homostuck-SU-undertail fan

It reminds me when I shouted fuck yeah after reading Little Mac was in Smash 4, and I was actually in a classroom at the time and everyone was seriously confused.

But I wouldn't have hugged anyone over it much less be caught dead hanging out with other nerds to watch a Nintedo direct.

lol no one replied to you

Being a tranny is also fun. Why don't you defend my happiness Yea Forums?

At least two people should be fortnite dancing

Where the fuck do you think you are?
C'mon Yea Forums, we let unconditioned guys like him post here?

the funny thing is that the guys who are older are making a bigger fucking ruckus than the kids in the audience.

unless something new comes along where i can downplay others opinions then this will stay

because you're mentally ill and so is the Undertale fanb...Oh I see what you did.

/lgbt/ is over there you dumb fucking retard.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

You have literally no excuse for not knowing the definition of a word when you can look it up in seconds. What fallacy are you even on at this point? "Argument ad ignorance"? Do you think if you pretend you don't know what a word means, that it doesn't exist?

YES, PRODUCT, GOD DAMN IM SO EXCITE

Attached: FluffyTautGartersnake-size_restricted.gif (500x281, 1.28M)

"Zoomers" are the ones making memes now, since they have no imagination they rely on the ol' wojak-pepe duo.

>let people have fun
>NOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST LIKE AND HAVE FUN WITH SPORTS GAMES YOU CORPORATE BOOTLICKER REEEEEEEE

Attached: 8D013F2F-064E-449A-90A0-B5CE9BB49C0C.png (211x239, 7K)

But user, how could they know how fun Undertale is when it wasn't out on a Nintendo system before this announcement?

zoom zooms are seething so hard right now that they got called out this bad

Attached: 1567872167620.jpg (433x419, 108K)

Take a shower.

Attached: 678vhsjck4j01.jpg (588x570, 80K)

>Marvel shill
>believes in ghosts
>wanted to destroy an entire country because he was afraid of the ghosts of the 9-11 victims
>trekkie

They seem happy.

that isn't even what i said though you muslim toe licker but sure ok

Ampharos.

Attached: 1567892874032.png (270x301, 102K)

Yea Forums in video form
point proven

Inspector Gadget

Attached: sex.png (759x461, 350K)

Can someone explain to me what this obsession is with revealing smash characters? This cancer has been flooding Yea Forums for months but I don't get what's so exciting about it.

No.

sadly it's not though, it's only for the meme a lot of people hate sans and undertale and just post "sans undertale" as a negative but with all the meme hype just follow the crowd and say you love it

Ampharos says Smash fans have dog turd tier taste

Attached: amphy 3.png (400x300, 131K)

>"Zoomers" wanted Sans while "Boomers" didn't
Undertale was pretty popular on Yea Forums upon release for the first few weeks. The only people shitposting about it now are zoomers who grew up during the ironic shitposting era of Yea Forums and think that's how you're supposed to act.

imagine being at that age getting that excited and happy over not just a video game, but a children's party game

Attached: 1549340578650.png (733x464, 97K)

you guys sound like literal faggots when someone criticizes their buttfucking in public
>OH WHAT THEYRE JUST BEING HAPPY WHATS WRONG WITH THAT

You are on Yea Forums, why the hell are you even here then?

>2015
Well, there you go.

Well, from the videos it seems like a positive energy.

I used to enjoy being in environments where that energy was present. People getting hyped over a shared interest.

Maybe it isn't happiness, but it's an enjoyable vibe.

Calling someone a zoomer is not "critique".

Smash is pretty much just "Videogames: The Videogame" at this point,so it's kinda exciting to see who grts in next.
As much as I enjoy the game though even I have to admit the constant spam and shitposting is a bit much.

CONSUME PRODUCTS

Attached: 1567157844663.png (1154x1300, 973K)

I think there is a difference between someone fucking in public and autistic sperging over a video game.

>zoomer
but people were also cheering for Terry and the other SNK characters that appeared

Inspector Gadget

Attached: lamaj.png (825x455, 530K)

Who cares. Men are all children at heart, in any case.

Only those who haven't been in serious relationships can't appreciate a little bit of regression with the boys now and then.

To shit on faggots like you

You are bitching about it when you most likely have a shitload of games yourself.

Inspector Gadget

Attached: you're an asshole.png (681x449, 506K)

This also lets not forget the earthquake amount of cheering for Banjo

Most of these are filled with man-children, but this one was like 50% children 50% manchildren. Why the change for this one direct?

Glad I stopped sharing a gender with these subhumans

they're both queer only to differing severity, im allowed to call your fucking screeching over a dlc skin weird just like i can call a gay parade weird

I pirate all my games and don't own a single console nerd.
I also don't have a mental breakdown autism fit to pay a sum of money in order to unlock a DLC character.
Kys faggot.

Is there any good Terry reaction?

Atleast they aren't fags as you OP.

You clearly have some kind of autism though.

every single ""person"" in that room is a faggot
cope

See

You guys know it's a bunch of people over reacting because they got free shit from Nintendo and were asked to hype it up and be as ridiculous as they can be in front of the camera, right?

Attached: 53259f7c96d737881f6896a3e600e78d-219fish.png (624x724, 422K)

cope harder consumer cattle

>that sans avatar in the likes

>I also don't have a mental breakdown autism fit
I don't believe it. And you are still consuming the products you fucking retard, whether you pay for it or not.

>free shit from Nintendo
How come? Can I get free stuff if I go there?

You mean like when you follow the crowd saying it's cancer?

Die

Attached: BD4392A1-1DFC-443D-A25B-4EA7C1617346.jpg (219x300, 26K)

>all these replies
Struck a nerve?

I just don't get it. I shower every day regardless of what I'm doing. How is it difficult for others to do the same?

>moooo
thats my impression of you, a consumer cattle who willfully lets himself get milked lmao get owned

God dam, you really do have autism

Imagine YOU being a Cranky Old Man who hates others having fun. Pitiful person such as yourselves should not be here

What's cancer?

cope

If he is a wojak poster then he must be around your age.

>Every nu Yea Forums zoomer posts s󠛡o󠛡y wojaks in response to anything, saying its mindlessly consuming without thinking
>They fail to see the irony

Attached: 2ec.png (327x316, 208K)

Apparently so

Attached: 1567460487880.png (500x500, 224K)

>it's a bunch of people over reacting because they got free shit from Nintendo
Doubt it since I went there once while visiting my relative in NY and got jack shit.

not as much as the the 50+ screeching at OP though

It’s fun

yes it's the exact same

How did this happen to your brain?

>fucking zoomers to cheer for more overpriced JEWISH'd DLCs
cringe as fuck

based

You had to buy something to pirate with and you're consuming media. You're dumb or trolling.

>Why yes, I react to Smash trailors, how could you tell?

Attached: OFJy8yiZ6GoqKSLnBvozq3sJBGLyGNIoTTMbHqYkRTQ.jpg (1080x1331, 109K)

How can you not have a reaction to something?

You weren't there for this particular marketing event.

>zoomers cheering autistically for anything smash
sounds pretty on par with me so far

Attached: 1552551438756.png (639x358, 138K)

I haven't played Undertale so I have no idea, but what is it about it that makes zoomers damn near worship it?

You say this while shitting on people for being happy about Terry's inclusion.

Attached: 1433939964129.png (205x221, 15K)

You boomers did the same when your cereal bear was revealed. Shut the fuck up.

If you don't watch it, retard

Look at all those sweaty unwashed manchildren virgins. God this room must smell like shit

And you zoomers probably also creamed your pants at even the slightest Smash stimuli, what's your point you soi sucking idiot?

Attached: rosathonk 2.jpg (367x597, 45K)

>character from my childhood = good!
>character not from my childhood = bad!

>Zoomers = as long as I sperg over both being in Smash, it's okay!

I can smell the boomer anger in this post.
Sans is in smash. Sneed is in the door. Deal with it.

Attached: 1567886057265.jpg (854x424, 147K)

Sneed is a shit meme.

Bait.

Just four words and all of these angry replies to you.
Everyone is either putting words into your mouth or hanging you ar the gallows for allowing fun when many other anons said "let x have fun" with less issue.
It's just boomers cranky that zoomers have their own form of entertainment that they literally won't comprehend (not counting the quality of entertainment)

You're posting a zoomer pokenon character.
Most boomers only cock suck gen1 and 2

You sound like a nigger

stop samefagging

Again, what's your point?

Man, I seriously hope you guys get your lives together. Being this triggered over normal people having normal fun is pretty pathetic. No matter how much you idiots try to cope by saying "oh by but they forced us to be like this, we just wanted to play videogames!" You are literally the same as SJWs

>They are autistic

No they are not, some people just have a level of emotion/passion higher than you. Just because you try to be a pessimistic contrarian and never experienced anything close to being "happy" doesn't mean other people that have are autistic.

Ironic, underage zoomers are the ones spamming these threads.

>he was at the event in nyc

Attached: hahaha.jpg (480x480, 40K)

Attached: 20190908_002401.jpg (717x799, 229K)

>some people just have a level of emotion/passion higher than you.
Yes. This is called autism. And it should be shamed, rather than encouraged.

I wasnt him, just pointing out how strange it is for a supposed boomer to have his post associated with a zoomer character.

hes pretty based

yeah it was probably all you too. fuck off

Who's to say I'm even a boomer myself?

>"But you said zoomers followed with an insult"

And that's probably because zoomers as a general collective are pretty fucking spergy

Attached: ooga booga.jpg (851x573, 108K)

You were at the preview, weren't you user?

Attached: laughing whore.gif (400x400, 155K)

If you're not boomer or zoomer what the hell even are you you're not a special snowflake

I have crossed over the astral plane and have become Yea Forums

ooga booga coochy nigga

Theres a way I can samefag without generating multiple yous?
I'll admit if this is possible I'm a dumbass.
However the yous in my experience never lie

I think he was calling you a samefag for

youtube.com/watch?v=HBkr6sNvDmE

Attached: d34.png (1439x965, 1.55M)

sans?

Attached: 10616099_342204819295447_2870146127677928860_n.png (569x802, 552K)

People with autism can't control it.

just a whole bunch of this going on in that video but unironically

Attached: 1567763715248.png (1159x665, 231K)

Vidya must be in a pretty good place now if the only thing people can mock is consumers being happy.

im so glad i quit smash 10 years ago

Why is Etika there?

he's reacting from heaven

i think it's more the people that are doing it AREN'T in a good place

imagine the smell

Attached: 1530026996220.jpg (200x228, 6K)

well yeah they're living in NY

kek but that's not what i meant
i meant the people that ARE mocking consumers being happy

People age. The memes and vernacular will always change as new blood starts going at each other's throats and the dinosaurs grow bored of it all. No one can escape this fate.

lmao zoomies are so mad in this thread

Attached: 1567867639198.jpg (988x1059, 242K)

Show me when he said that.

you didn't critique anything you're just parroting buzzwords as people normally do now

>Let nint0ddlers enjoy themselves
Webm related is literally your fault

Attached: NINTENDOOOOO.webm (640x360, 330K)

i don't see what's wrong with this, it's just a family having fun as a family.

someone post the cake webbum

There's like 3 or 4 actual kids off to the side looking uncomfortable and sad whereas dozens of manchildren are taking up space hooting and hollering like retards
How the fuck is this allowed

we should have banned the zoomies from this board a long time ago so we wouldn't suffer their retardation

Attached: absolute disgust .jpg (525x525, 39K)