Do you think P3 deserves a remake?

Do you think P3 deserves a remake?

Attached: rsz_p3p_d_1900x1200.jpg (1024x647, 132K)

go do your chores, kiddo

Attached: 1528388400525.png (180x256, 83K)

yukari best wife

It deserves a rerelease.
P1 is in most need of an overhaul, mostly for pacing issues. Even just adding a proximity meter like in SJ would help a lot
Finally P2 deserve to be packaged together for once.

no, p2 does.

Attached: tumblr_orqqf9i0ne1w9xnspo1_1280.png (1280x715, 1.09M)

I love p3 but I don't think so.

Attached: 1511137545907.jpg (600x999, 113K)

Deserve? Sure
Warrant? No

There’s absolutely nothing wrong with P3 as it is, remaking it would only serve to make a third version competing with the previous two for the spot of “definitive edition”
At best it’d be a pretty but unnecessary excuse to replay the game, at worst it’d be a shitty and unironically soulless gutting where they take out all the “controversial” features like s link reversals and tactics

>do you think P3 deserves a remake?
Only if they remove Fuuka

Yes!
I want more Fuuka!

Attached: Fuuka Glasses.jpg (1200x675, 84K)

No, but p1 or p2 do. Too bad that will never happen.

No, it got remade twice and one of them had a fanfiction.net tier "FEMC" shoved into it to make sure it sold despite all the limitations of the PSP.

FES was fine, it needs to stay there.

This but Yukari

>needs
no
>deserves
spooks

>Finally P2 deserve to be packaged together for once.
Ideally you could put both IS and EP on 1 disk depending on the level or remake we get. However knowing Atlus they would split to two into separate full price purchases with one of them not making it to the west because that's just how it works with the P2 Duology.

I just wish people would make more ship pics of her and Adachi. I think they would make a great couple. In fact if you play through Fuukas SL, she’s actually alot like him.

Attached: 093455F0-FBF1-4D65-950A-96C38581655F.png (554x306, 322K)

adachi is just based fuuka

I would love a P3 remake if they would make it faithful. The problem though is that I wouldn't trust modern day Atlus to make a faithful remake.
P3 got remade two times and each time it added events that conflicted with the overall theme of death, with FES adding a way to save Chidori and Portable giving us the femc whose entire experience is a super happy go lucky journey and being able to do stuff like saving Shinji.
I wouldn't the gameplay enhancements because like the better persona fusion system and such but not at the expense of ruining the story's theme.

Attached: yuka-tan.png (321x450, 219K)

Deserves? Maybe. Should it have one? No.

I don't understand how in the world you would get that impression, I don't think I've heard something more ludicrous in my whole life.
Fuuka is a kindhearted and selfless angel, and Adachi is the complete opposite of that

no!

Attached: Sailor Fuuka.png (364x298, 65K)

We'll get a remake of P1 and P2 in the style of modern persona before we get P3PFES.

Attached: BirthdaySurprise.gif (314x291, 2M)

No. P1 or P2 would be better choices.

>remake
Ahhh did I miss anything? The game looks fine as a PS2 game? Did u fucks try upscaling the game?

FUUKA A SHIT

>P1 or P2 with a tacked on calendar system

Attached: 1567061345048.jpg (588x476, 94K)

rerelease p1 + IS + EP in a bundle
remake FES and add a second epilogue where previous protagonists come together and help release door in a well written way (not that atlus is capable of that) and have p3mc replace igor

Shit would destroy those games story lines since they weren't designed for it.

Dancing in Moonlight was very disappointing.

NO MASS DESTRUCTION NEEDED

Dude why is persona 3 so fucking long? I swear to god, 1 hour of playing persona 3 feels like 10 minutes to me, then all of the sudden its already nightime, I'm like 70 hours in and I just got another fucking team member (aegis).

I'm enjoying this game even more than persona 5 needless to say.

A little, I'm sad that I had to buy Fuuka's wings.

Attached: Angel Fuuka.png (570x322, 493K)

What the fuck how the fuck are you playing that you're over the average playtime and not even halfway through the game?

dunno I talk to lots of people and sometimes I like to grind. Don't bully please.

P1 would work better than 3-4-5 with some liberal changes
>Merge the two routes
>Mainly calendar gameplay in RL
>Dungeon crawling in a much expanded other world

Its not going to hold up to the newer games in terms of gameplay. Atlus either needs to fix tartersauce or release it as it is and get laughed at by newer fans.

Attached: 1447837706969.jpg (565x575, 131K)

can you take a pic of your game?

user, we all know that if P3 ever got a remake in this age, it will basically be a different game altogether just to be able to sell something
Anyone that says otherwise(like keep tartarus in any form) is just delusional

Are you the only Fuuka user or are there others?

Pull the Trigger > Wait and See

Wiping All Out > Mass Destruction

Attached: FeMC.jpg (805x930, 468K)

But at that point why just start p6? Why invest in a remake you have to heavily modify?
Its a never-ever user.

I do wonder how the whole calender system and overworld would work in a remade P1. You consider shit hits the fan within the first 10 minutes and you never go back to school, the events aren't confined to some special world but are happening in the real world, and you fight demons in the middle of the street. Basically a P1 made in the same vain as P3-5 would throw the entire modern Persona formula on its head withing the first 10 minutes of the game.

Exactly, there is no reason whatsoever
Besides, I dont want a p3 remake. If it was up to me then the game would have already been forgotten

I don't know any other people that post Fuuka here, I only know me!

Attached: Fuuka Flash Hoodie.png (561x512, 469K)

I heard that there was another years ago and something happened to them.

FUUKA
A
SHIT

Not anytime soon. We're just getting the point that P3 is being phased out of the spin-offs which is great because there is far too much cast bloat. I'd much rather get P6 then a retread of a game that I played years ago.

Do you think if they remade P3 they'd add a bonus scenario that revives door-kun?

Attached: 1567834485525.png (472x423, 328K)

>Not anytime soon. We're just getting the point that P3 is being phased out of the spin-offs which is great because there is far too much cast bloat. I'd much rather get P6 then a retread of a game that I played years ago.
How so? Just last year we got a p3 exclusive spin off

Show the manifastations of the other world gradually in a school term and keep the fights from the overworld in isolated places like the Sebec building.

I mean it would be more of a reimagining than a remake in this stage but I think the overall theme of P1 is suitable for such a concept.

i love you

I wouldn't know anything about that
I don't really care about meeting new people, all I want to do is post Fuuka!

Attached: Fuuka's Bright, Perfect smile in glorious HD.jpg (1920x1080, 430K)

Fuuka is an anagram for u a fuk

All persona games except the first one are bloated as fuck and that's the appeal for many fans even.

If you are gonna change that much of the story P2 would work just fine too. I don't want a remake that changes the story though.

I am still early in Persona 3 and I fucking love Elizabeth. The gameplay may not be as fluid as later titles, but Elizabeth is helping me push forward. I love her.

Attached: Elizabeth.jpg (1254x1773, 465K)

They already re release this game twice with both FES and P3P. I'd prefer they make Persona 6. If they could do a better job linking P3, P4 and P5 to improve the world building like how the Legend of Heroes have been able to that'll be nice.

I'm split on it. I feel like it would happen as a special ending in a remake, but at the same time Door's death is way too damn iconic for the series.

Fuuka's name is written 山岸風花 and is not an anagram for anything!

Man this series went to shit.

Eh I dunno, the manga changed/add a lot too but many fans praise it a lot.

>I don't really care about meeting new people
Sounds unhealthy, you should get out more.

p3fags don't want to admit it, but a remake would pretty much NEED to be a whole different game just to fix all the flaws with the pacing, the dungeons, etc.
this is why 1 and 2 should get remakes instead. there isn't as much to fix, and those games would also feel new to the zoomers who started with 3.

You posted my girlfriend.

Dont fall for their lies man, very little amount of zoomers actually played P3
Even if your age range is very broad , P3 isnt even close to the popularity of 5

You are in for a treat, make sure you do her requests and talk to her with Mara equiped

Here's a thread I made a while ago, welcome to the club.

Attached: 51617235_p0.jpg (709x1002, 313K)

Ironically I never encountered or made ANY Personas of the Tower Arcana. Quite a bit of the Personas I got were like that.

I don't want a P3 remake, FES is the best version and has aged well. P1 needs an overhaul in gameplay(personally I like it but I understand the issues) and the story has that 90s jank where you really need to find obscure shit plus the story can be disjointed especially with the two routes, maybe they could find a way to combine both routes and allow all the characters to be playable throughout the game and make the story extended and more depth. P2 has a great story but needs to put the two games together for once finally and new gameplay.

madman, choosing elizabeth first on first playthrough

I love Aigis!

Attached: _kr0npr1nz-d7rlmtn.jpg (1024x1024, 273K)

>same face artist

let it rest in its grave already jesus FUCK

Perhaps the requirements for doing it would have to be absolutely insane

>Get 100% completion on Elizabeth's requests and complete the Persona Compendium
>Max out all Social Links and fuse Orpheus Telos
>Fuse Orpheus Telos with a Nihil weapon to get Cipher, the Colorless Mask
>Give Cipher to Yukari at some point, prompting her to remember certain things about the previous NG cycle
>Complete a NG+ on Hard mode
>Transfer clear data to the Answer
>In the Answer, complete it with Orpheus Telos in your party
>At the Great Seal, Yukari will awaken to the power of Cipher and together with Aigis's Wild Card, link to Minato's soul and draw it out, sending it distantly into the future, while maintaining the lock on the Great Seal
>One final door opens to the future, so that SEES can go find the reincarnated/resurrected Minato
>Bonus episode set in 2016 Tokyo, running concurrently with P5R to retrieve Minato, on Merciless mode
>Ends with them all finally reuniting

Or some absurd conditions like that.

Thats too absurd

Fuck remakes, play new games faggot. Or just play the original. You're literally take resources away form new games with your shit.

t. yukarifag

1 > EP > 3 > IS > 5 > 4

Daily reminder

Attached: 1533447016740.png (462x762, 171K)

I agree but switch 4 and 5

No, it's a shit game.

But we do need a remaster of the Persona 2 duology in one package with some quality of life improvements and maybe some new content

Currently playing P3fes and I too was at around 70hrs when I got Aegis, I'm currently at November 27 with 104hrs, how long till I finish the game? It's my first playthrough, playing on hard and currently having a blast.

So is resurrecting the archetypal Jesus figure, but mythology says Jesus was supposed to have a second coming at some point, so the basis is there for Minato's return.

Yukari's got a huge role in the game and a large part of her bitterness was jealousy over Aigis receiving Minato's wild card and being unable to do anything herself for him. Give her a chance to change that, but at an absurd difficulty to reach it.

I finished at 128hr then another like 30-40 for The Answer.

>somehow the cutest 2D girl I've ever seen
>Maki
How is this possible?

Part of why I loved P1 was how proactive the protagonists are in that game compared to the modern entries. Adding a calendar system and trying to keep the plot events in the confines of certain areas would ruin that.

I finished the Journey at 144 hours and I'm at 18 hours in the Answer so far.

So not long huh? Gonna savor this last months lads.

Maki is unironically and unambiguously the best girl in the series

Attached: 1533930726642.png (1366x768, 2.49M)

i love maki, but considering literally the entire game of p1 is 100% about her, it's not really fair to compare her to her lessers.
zoomers who shit on p1 without ever actually even playing it will never know such truths.

I was always shocked Nanjo never showed up in P3. You'd think those Kirijo losers running off with his scumbag scientists' Personabots and a sudden extra hour at midnight would call him into action.

I tried to get through P1, but the mechanics were way too much of a slog to make it and I put it down at the fifth dungeon. That said, Maki's official artwork is utter trash and it's jarring to see her manga version be the complete opposite.

The P1 manga makes Ayase so cute it's criminal.

The only way I'd get a "remake" is if it were, at minimum, a Definitive Edition that allowed you to take the FeMC into FES content.

Can I just substitute playing the first and second games by reading their mangas then?

3 doesn't need a remake, just a rerelease honestly. It looks a little rough around the edges in some areas but otherwise its just fine. Give people the option to freely control party so they don't complain, fix Mitsuru's AI, and you're golden

Dont bother with the first one. It plays like a garbage.

P1 you may get a way with, but P2 doesn't have such a luxury. You have to play both Sin and Punishment. The latter is a sequel not an alternate take.

I want platonic options for the girls so I don't have to womanize and can be faithful to one girl. That's really all I want adjusted.

at least watch a longplay of them. the manga can't possibly contain all the magic of the games. but you should really at least give p1's psp port a fair try.

Based Fuuka poster strikes again

The fuck?
I got to aegis in like 20 hours

>Maki's official artwork is utter trash
Imagine having taste THIS bad

Attached: Persona-Digital-Collection.jpg (1280x1794, 367K)

I did and like I said earlier it was too shit for me to get any further than the 5th dungeon. Plus longplays are extremely long like the name implies so I don't know.
P2, I'm okay with watching a longplay for if there are no other options.

That's actually pretty decent, especially compared to her in game artwork. The manga is still leagues better though since she doesn't look like a vegetable.

>P1's token dumb character
>the point of her arc is accepting who she is and telling anyone who has a problem with it to fuck off and stop looking down on her

>nu-sona's token dumb characters
>always doormats who never stop being comic relief even after their arcs are complete

P1 is the real soul of the series

Attached: 1534384169720.jpg (320x320, 46K)

>since she doesn't look like a vegetable
user... the "maki" who's cheerful and significant throughout most of the game/manga isn't the real maki, the real maki is a bitter, depressed girl stuck in the hospital. looking like a vegetable is kinda the point.

i really didn't expect that i'd end up liking her and almost skipped out on doing a playthrough with her in my party.
god, it's kind of funny to think that even though p1's the shortest game in the franchise, i've put more time into it than any of the others. didn't even bother sitting through all of p5 but played through p1 at least 4 times.

Shut up, I forgot because of how long it's been since I played it and put it down. Just let me read the manga in peace.

I wouldn't mind one. Add in character events while expanding upon story ideas (like Strega and the whole deal with artificial persona users) and it might turn out good.

P1 and p2 plays like a typical smt spin offs and p3 and on is when persona finally has its own identity with social links.
Not sure if they are going to go back and release p1 and p2 that is so different from the other conventional persona games.

get ready for 90s kino

Attached: 15.jpg (751x1100, 316K)

yukino is my girlfriend

Why is Aigis best girl?

Attached: 26020933_p2.jpg (1000x1000, 217K)

She isn't

But she is

Attached: 4b2665e910c7e.jpg (430x600, 81K)

robot girls always are

Attached: 1564857400475.gif (500x375, 1.97M)

She is only a decent character in the very last month of the game, and before that is both an unentertaining clingy machine, and useless in combat save for dispelling Tetrakarn cause she's resistant to Pierce. Hardly best girl material.

>and useless in combat save for dispelling Tetrakarn
Not him, but you are bad at the game if you thought that, her and Aki were the bets party members

She cut and best girl even when she was robotic

Attached: 76103952_p0.jpg (1378x1670, 427K)

Not really. All she gets before is HP-drinking Strike abilities and single-target buffs until level 42, where she finally starts to be useful with Dekunda and Masukukaja. By then my Aigis had evolved Palladion to Pallas Athena and had developed her humanity, reflecting her increased usability. But before that she was situational at best, almost anyone else had more usage.

And who the fuck said Akihiko wasn't useful? Stop trying to put words in my mouth.

Kill yourself

wording this

Well you said she was useless in combat, but is the only one who learns Dekunda and Masukukaja and all type of buffs spells. These are you words and I think you might just be bad at the game if you call someone with every buff in the game useless in combat

BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY
OOH YEAH

Will Lotus Juice ever do the mainline games again?

>and before that is both an unentertaining clingy machine, and useless in combat save for dispelling Tetrakarn cause she's resistant to Pierce.
Are you an idiot? I said she was useless before that, because all she'd do is drain her HP trying to hit hard and often pointlessly miss. Once she gets Pallas Athena she starts getting useful moves, and becomes an interesting character with her search for a directive in her newfound humanity.

I don't need a liability that's weak to Electricity and can't heal save for throwing out a few med powders on my general team. She was there to dispel Tetrakarn and rarely anything else before January 1st.

sure why not? it only seems like he's been missing for so long because of the huge gap between 4 and 5. could easily come back for 6 if he's still singing in 2025.

maybe a remaster in hd

dude, you are like in the 30% of the game

I’d love for a P3 remake with the P3D models and presentation on par with Catherine and P5 but I’m not sure I’m up for climbing all 220ish floors of Tartarus again though

Attached: 8DB01DCF-CB01-464E-B2D1-F98027E1D3F9.jpg (850x852, 119K)

Satomi Tadashi in general refrains a lot from using those Japanese tropes. I'm sure Yea Forums would call him an SJW or something like that if his games were made today.

I'm sure you can do it.

>P1 and p2 plays like a typical smt spin offs
P1 has the most unique battle system in the franchise.

I honestly feel like you could do a lot more with a P4 remake. Alternate endings, female protagonist route, exploring a fuller Inaba. But now that I think about it, a P4 sequel with most or some of the cast back would be better. I think the best sequel for P3 would be an Aigis action RPG.

You just know that they would censor the Ken romance with Minako.

>a P4 sequel with most or some of the cast back would be better
so persona 4 arena

i think for aegis a shooter would be better