Never played this before, what am I getting into? Is it good as people say it is?

Never played this before, what am I getting into? Is it good as people say it is?

Attached: Lobotomylogo.jpg (616x353, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.dcinside.com/board/lobotomycorporation/116026?headid=&recommend=&s_type=all&serval=foreign
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Rkj7rxfN1duvi29c7BwYenGs3XY_t_3CmLRvUJ8mTU/edit
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=71724955
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=72849913
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=68291497
youtube.com/watch?v=SgAn68Uy2jQ
lobotomycorp.fandom.com/ru/wiki/Cнapяжeниe
drive.google.com/open?id=13Vu0hZyoiAzNhdisV8DS11Fy0zBbraBH
drive.google.com/open?id=1eoTQgMHfW96Lnp09zDYniMJ3R8IEblqD
drive.google.com/open?id=1N2Fp7BS9Uf1JL9z6IkdwaFgZQSv10-zY
drive.google.com/open?id=1e_2hmKMfjNsjDpYogeYNFBfB-Zad9z1b
drive.google.com/open?id=1YWOxhWhK7CO3VnBbCRoG_XlnsdzxUZE8
drive.google.com/open?id=1QJzqr88nJPcE-cs6SiMko_a9PDZNLej1
pixiv.net/member.php?id=9013313
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, it's shit made for autists and koreans, and I assume you are neither

It's great, but there are a lot of casual filters
>You will lose agents to new abnormalities by doing something you had no real way of knowing not to do, the only real answer being to retry the day. This forces you to be good at experimenting, observant, and think out the box
>Read the manual
>The translation is an ESL fan patch after "legit" localisors ran off with the dev's money
>Project was underfunded so it didn't meet its full potential, the amount of effort and SOUL put in is incredible though
>Read the manual
>There will be annoying moments where you make a mistake at the end of the day and lose a Chad agent, but these frustrating moments are part of the experience of the game
>The characters are great and the threads are comfy
>Fuck clerks
>Fuck Angela
>Face the fear
>Read the manual

>>Read the manual
The manual lies or doesn't tell you things on purpose

It’s an acquired taste, I say that the strong point of the game is in discovering new anomalies and reading up on their backstories / bios, even though it’s got some strange grammar error sometimes.
Gameplay is strict however, and later into the game a single mistake can snowball into a disaster.
For example, you fail to get a Gold Rating on Queen Bee, so she lets loose an egg cloud and infects some Clerks who are now worker bees. Their deaths trigger the Queen of Hatreds rage state, so now she has broken out and is breathing fire and teleporter around the halls. Punishing Bird escaped because you worked on Queen Bee, and his escape aggravates Little Red Riding Hooded Mercenary into breaching containment. When she ran past the Big and Might Be Bad Wolf's container, he broke out. The ensuing deaths also mean that Big Bird and Heroic Monk have breached containment. And because you were so caught up in trying to kill all those monsters, you forgot to take the Express Train to Hell's ticket, and now a giant ghost-train is chugging past your building to run people over.

Attached: 9164D94D-C28A-4DD7-90C5-7D90BF074637.jpg (1024x660, 108K)

Such as? (I'm not trying to be sarcastic I seriously can't recall)
At any rate it answers the "what the fuck is going on" questions and fills you in on how the game works

Haha i wonder what getting STAR'D feels like haha i bet it would be super funny abd embarassing lol
Anyone wanna come try? Just for fun nothing weird haha lol :)

Why did the last thread get deleted?

Attached: 1567562801189m.jpg (617x1024, 89K)

It fell out of the board, it wasn't deleted, just no posts for a while

>old thread deleted by Janny
>Too small to go to /vg/ without getting merged into /igg/
>Too big so it's policed for frequent threads
>Not spergy enough to cause a shitstorm if threads get spammy like Smash or WoW classic.
Man liking niche games is hell

Janny breached

It wasn't deleted boys, it literally didn't got any replies and all the smash threads pushed out of the board, i saw it being on page 10 for a while and then of course it 404'd

That's comforting to know.
Anyways, any new info about the art contest or LoR? Koreanon?

yes

Attached: WLMC7320.png (595x417, 66K)

What the fuck. It's one of the most complete manuals ever. Kind of insane how big it is and the only things omitted are either super late game mechanics or stuff Malkuth herself doesn't know.

Threads don't 404 when they get pushed off the board, they get archived. I remember making a post not long before it 404'd too.

>user tells me to retry the day after getting EGO to save my progress and prevent memory leak.
>Had to work to I hurried up, managed to get all of SO gear and retry the day to say progress but I didn't finish the energy quota
>All progress lost again.
3rd time's the charm. If I spend another 60+ minutes farming SO just to get my progress deleted I am going to delete this fucking game.

You'll end up realising SO's gift isn't even all that usefel for the most part.

I remember it being on page 9 also, not 10

Just that it's going on and the'yre allowing foreign entrants

Just forget about it man
Who needs SO’s gift when you have twilight, justitia and paradise lost

I just want the gear, not the gift.
It's not particularly hard, just time consuming.

You can do that over time. just work on him a few times a day for a while instead of focusing on grinding and you'll get it quicker than you realise.

Wait, did you retry or did you memrepo?

So far its pretty cool, but theres some stuff that is retardly impossible to figure out without the wiki like the bracelet.

>don't be greedy
>but also don't put it back without full hp

I like the concept of leap of faith, but punishing you for leaping is dumb imo.

I need it. Tipheteth suppression is in a couple of days and I need all the aleph gear I can get.
Retry midday because I was in a hurry.

Tools are bitches and you should only ever unlock their info by throwing 1-lob rookies at them.

Tip suppression isn't that hard once you figure out the gimmicks, though SO gear would be helpful for one of them.

You retried on Day X+1 and it reset you to before day X?

fucking bird

>leap of faith
>doesn't realize faith is unscientific

Shut up angela

I retried day 33 and put me back to day 33, I didn't memrepo. What that user probably told me is to retry after the day cleared screen. I retried as soon as I got SO EGO.

Man I wish. If I was Angela I'd become the biggest gamer girl camwhore ever. Fuck don't even know if I'd be able to stop playing with my huge ass tits.

Yeah, retry resets everything to the beginning of the day you retried on.You need to get finish the day, start the next one, then hit retry to ensure it saves.

Retrying resets to when the day starts, memerepoing takes you back to the last memerepo point and keeps any PE boxes, observation data and EGO gear (but not gifts). It's the latter that you would have wanted to do (unless you were aiming for SO's gift, in which case you would need to continue to the next day.

Welcome to Binah Burger, how may I help you?

Attached: 01355A03-88DD-4F21-9B27-09EF3775A364.jpg (995x1024, 146K)

One core suppression please

Man I wished I worked at lobotomy corp.

>start the next one
Yeah see the problem is that I cleared the day the first time and it crashed during TT2 acceleration due to memory leak.

yes it's pretty good. i'm still surprised it caught on tho

That sucks man, sorry

Ok so. Get SO stuff ASAP and memrepo immediately? I don't even need to finish the day? It's not like taking care of SO is a problem, is just that it takes a fuckhuge amount of time to get 340 PE boxes because he keeps breaching so it takes me like 10 minutes ever 100 boxes.

And if Sseth makes his video it will be even more popular

>i'm still surprised it caught on tho
I'm glad its so fucking streamer/LP phobic.

Yeah, you'll keep the gear and research, everything else will be reset to the last day ending in 1 or 6

I'll have some sex with Hod please, side of Gebura and a large bucket as well.

Attached: 1567354165856.jpg (461x439, 22K)

I think you do need to finish the day, I tried testing something like that but I can't remember for sure.
Also try launching the game after rebooting your computer with all other programs closed, I found that fixed the memory leak issues for me.

Yeah hopefully. I just don't want to be merged into /igg/.
/vg/ is honestly not that bad.

>/vg/ is honestly not that bad.

Yeah well. Try farming a day for 80 minutes and not have memory leak.

Coming right up
We’re always hiring
I’m sorry, but Hod is currently unavailable due to having some teeth knocked out from her previous “sex with Hod” order, and Gebura will be unavailable until that previous customer finishes her core suppression. I will have that Bucket order right out for you though

It is not.
Thread a like /mhg/ are super good and helpful. This could be one of them but it depends on the userbase not the board itself you double clerk.

Don't try farming the day for 80 minutes is good advice then. You don't have to do a core supression as soon as it's unlocked, and memerepoing back to the last savepoint is an option as well.

Sex with Angela please. And a side of unprotected vaginal sex too.

Well alright, I guess the bucket will do for now.

Attached: 1567881492206.jpg (906x593, 123K)

fuck off angela we don't serve your kind here

It's not the board that's bad for discussion it's having constant reccuring threads in general. One of the few sources of discussion in these threads is new blood and going to /vg/ would kill most of that. Once threads are being made but have nothing to discuss is when things immediately start going to shit, I've seen it time and time again.

Yeah well
>100boxes/10 minutes
>Cant multi task because I need all my nuggets to suppress SO
>30 minute mark and I have 500 boxes at best out of 990
Sure I can probably rush the box meter and THEN work on SO but that also means the meltdowns would be harder to manage.
Look I'm pretty sure I can do it is just that this tucker is stressing me out and is not even his fault its the game's buggy code

>It is not.

9 times out of 10 the community stagnates and wallows in their own filth. I cannot imagine the waifu faggotry that would fester in a lobotomy corp general. the inevitable sarcophagus opening into other boards makes me shudder

Attached: confused orange yotsuba.png (412x450, 226K)

If it's stressing you out so much don't do it, as I literally just said. There is no rush, and a single set of ALEPH gear isn't going to make some massive difference unless you have nothing but HE stuff.

Well after Sseth's video we will have lots of new blood to breathe life to these threads. Hopefully they don't become a problem for Yea Forums - smash & wojak flavor of the month "gamer"

Manager, I, your trusty Twilight EX Gigachad, am going to fuck DRV.

I'm curious, I bought this game (haven't played it yet) and saw it tagged as "rogue-lite" on the Steam store yet it doesn't even look like one, is there some kind of bonus you unlock to make your future runs easier?

Yes, there are bossfights that give you permanent upgrades to your facility.

Sort of but it doesn't really have "runs" in the conventional roguelite sense and you will generally finish the game with only one restart, two at most.

It's incredibly overrated and mostly just gets a Pass from weebs who are probably too used to playing VNs
Refunded it and regret nothing. If you want to see how shit all the monsters are they are all on the wiki

>implying we don't have all of that already.

You can reset your progress to Day 1 whenever you want, but you will keep all your gear, information and mission progress, including boss rewards.
At the end of each day, you also get to pick a new abnormality from three random ones depending on how far you are into the game, which adds that bit of randomness.
Good luck, Manager!

Attached: 1566757223762m.jpg (1024x576, 87K)

"Runs" are at minimum 5 hours long, lmao. Even longer when you first start the game.

I think a Chad whit 120 across the board and 8 gifs (at least 2 of those should be from ALEPHS) and of course on ALEPH gear should be called Terachad insetead of EX gigachad

Call me whatever you wish, Manager, but I am on my way to perform a custom mix of Instinct and Attachment work on O-03-88.

That's the bare minimum to be called a gigachad, any less is just a chad.

This, I was trying to say something when it was on Page 9 to bring it back up and it 404'd milliseconds before it reached 100%. The thread was dangerously low in the catalog, but it had multiple people trying to bring it up last second.

Attached: ガネシア - ほぼ職員さんのLobotomyまとめ3 (71216572) 18ページ.jpg (1600x900, 274K)

Delete this image right now, they only wanted to provide for their family!

Attached: 1566379452729.png (189x230, 57K)

Oh, they're providing alright. Providing funeral expenses

>overrated
>general consensus says is a piece of shitty buggy game with a fucked up translation carried solely by SOUL and lore

Well, there's the TT2 protocol, so the family will probably never see those expenses since that employee will be back to work as normal eventually. Or maybe they already are? Fuck time fuckery.

It can get worse

whats the downside?

Excuse my prudence, I don't know why I have a hell of a time remembering that specific element when I was so shocked by it when I first got to Hokma

Attached: 1565747755804.jpg (1181x1181, 144K)

Having to go back to day one from day 30-something when each day takes 20+ minutes.

You lose your employees

This is why i got Cheat Engine to speed up the game so i can get back quickly.

But that thing hates both of those!

>he doesn't have fairies following him

That's what makes it interesting, Manager.
Please, post your newbie experiences! They are always really cute and entertaining to read.

I’m gonna post it

Why is funeral of butterfly fucker associated with red and der? he is an useless bitch, at least QoH comes out and helps you.

Humanoid, tall, hot abo. That's all.

Attached: 1561679860546m.jpg (571x1024, 44K)

QOH is already in a trio of magical girls and not many other abnos are humanoids

>I don't know why I have a hell of a time remembering that
Because that's his job, of course.
I just realized I have zero Hokmas saved

Attached: 1559511824524.png (224x392, 117K)

See last-last thread
Also this:
m.dcinside.com/board/lobotomycorporation/116026?headid=&recommend=&s_type=all&serval=foreign

If a Lobcorp thread is dying it's best to just let it die, we don't need 24/7 threads and that's what's been happening for the last few weeks which is making discussion stale. OP got an explanation for what the game is but people will keep the thread alive for no reason. Someone has even pointed out that gameplay/facilities are barely posted about anymore.

The Magical Girls are their own thing with interconnected lore, tied together so closely they even share an initial observation name.
Fruitloops/Butterflies/Red isn't an official trio, but they all hit that sweet spot between monstrous and humanoid where they're separate from the beasts to be widely attractive but "off" enough that they're exotic and worthy of being abnormalities. They don't have any actual connection to each other besides design similarities, but it works.
tl;dr: what that other user said basically

Attached: brainfreeze.jpg (840x1188, 88K)

Attached: 664252.png (1375x4287, 1.05M)

Please never post this ever again.

Attached: 1560728197315.jpg (400x400, 20K)

that isnt how fairys work though

Fuuuuuark nice

About to do Apocalypse bird for the first time… wish me luck

Attached: 1567539471754.jpg (1600x900, 105K)

This, fairies are only for kind and gentle people.

Easiest "boss" by far, but still, good luck!

Do you think their relative popularity will be acknowledged in LoR?

Attached: 9A2644BA-C30E-42E5-8832-54319D1C44A0.png (531x483, 120K)

Der Shooty and Red were prominently featured in the LoboCorp cafe and Der Shooty is one of the dev's favorite abbos so yes. Can't say anything about Butterfly man.

Tofu Lantern got in, so yeah, it's safe to assume so.

Your order of Gebura is ready user, sorry for the wait.

Attached: 0DACAF29-9AAD-433F-B1E9-16C18ECF8536.jpg (589x960, 72K)

thats not what i ment

>poor little employee

Do you think they'll love each other?
Obviously not, who am I kidding

Der Shooty? where did that nickname come from?

Der Freishutz
Der Freishootz
Der Shootz
Der Shooty
Der Rooty tooty point n shooty
Der Shootman
Gunman
he has a lot of nicknames

I wish this game stayed fun after you figure out what every abno does

Attached: 1542132655199.jpg (453x408, 74K)

Der Freishutz power comes from him being a wizard and Little Red is too traumatized to ever have sex or even think about anything that isn't killing The Wolf.

Attached: wizard powers.png (497x93, 25K)

What if you her into not having the Wolf in her head rent-free?

His name being in German complete with an umlaut makes it hard to type 100% correctly so it's funnier to just call him something outlandish rather than just use a regular u
>Fruitloops
>Fujoshit
>Freidyne
>Fruitsnacks

i get it, i call him BB (Blue Bullet)

>BB
I can only associate that with Big Boss
Metal Gear x Lob Corp crossover never ever

Attached: punished bird.png (1100x800, 234K)

>I can only associate that with Big Boss
cant confirm nor deny any conection with metal gear

>don't understand birb
>keep one guy at 0 sanity just so he auto panics when birb gets out
>rude goldberg him into my other dudes that stab him with pillows and pacify him
>little later look him up because this doesn't seem right
>he actually heals you

I swear to christ this game.

>>don't understand birb
dude
unlock managerial tips

Post >yfw when censored is loose

Attached: 15238214328953.jpg (480x360, 17K)

I'm astonished by how much mileage that drawing has gotten.
W8 wut

I did.

>he will murder you if you attack him
>okay good I won't attack him
>he will return once someone stops panicking
>doesn't deal white damage so you have to incite panic manually

I don't think it tells you anywhere it heals people .

small bird is a good friend and will peck the sanity back into you

Attached: 1566745759445.png (442x365, 143K)

No, the tips don't tell you this but he returns after dealing 11-13 red damage. Some armors negate small damage so it can take a while for him to return to his pen. I make someone with HE gear or under stand in his hallway so they can get pecked so I don't have to babysit him.

I am holding on news on the modding team to ask them on tips on how to mod abnos to make punished bird a reality whit the “why are we still here just to suffer” song when he escapes
Well my Computer nearly died when he appeared and cried his madness cry gods could you imagine those poor bastard who never heard knew about him until he showed up when Binah is tearing you a new pillar sized asshole

Attached: 1567724589423.png (1920x1080, 1.22M)

Does it have any good mods? I looked around and it seems that most mods are Korean. Are there any mods that add cosmetic stuff, like body parts for employees?

oh yeah that makes sense.
Just wish the game would lead you to naturally figure this out. Also the engrish doesn't help but what can you do

You don't need mods for cosmetic stuff, there are hairs and eyes you can add in on your own posted on Pixiv and Twitter. There is 1 helpful mod that turns every "very high/high/etc" into percentages, and also shows how many stat points you grind for each work, it's on modb

>there are hairs and eyes you can add in on your own posted on Pixiv and Twitter.
That's nice, are there any compilations?

Jesus Christ you've opened my eyes to the possibilities, I can't believe it took me 3 runs and a person on a Malaysian fishing forum to realize how to "cheese" a fucking TETH so I can actually use Swan's umbrella

Attached: 1562222457038.jpg (2560x1176, 227K)

to those who want it, heres the whole basemod set

You can always force him back into his cage by hitting him with a long range weapon then having everyone else beat him up, he has TETH hp

Liquid Ocelot's arm
tool or abnormality?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-08 Liquid Ocelot.png (323x553, 269K)

fuck forgot the link

singularity

took me like 5 years to realise he says "this is fine" thought he said fire.

Never made sense when hes just sitting there saying "this is fire" like.. okay yeah its fire, whats the joke?

how the fuck
have you never seen the original image?

>Fuck Angela
gladly

Looks like you're just not clever enough to abuse it

Attached: Henry.png (574x597, 224K)

Holy fuck the idea of Gebura having to put up with my bullshit or lose her minimum wage Binah Burger job is hot. I hope it ends in angry sex.
But it probably just ends in Mimicry impalement.

Attached: 1563120769272.jpg (517x593, 65K)

>have you never seen the original image?
I saw the original, thought it said fire.
I only figured it out when someone actually said it verbally.

LoR battle trailer has what we assume is Hod wielding a redesigned Meat Lantern weapon

and let's not forget the one his haters call him
Der Sheitschütz

How do you read "N" as "R"? It would be plausible if it was lowercase.

Attached: 1539675961559.png (578x284, 337K)

>spend one third of your resources to play dressup with the guy you hired
>do it anyways

I think I might be dyslexic.

spurple posts here every once in a while with his cosmetics progress. They don't really fit the game but still look pretty neat.

Attached: 1556757346025.png (355x453, 179K)

Attached: bird (2).png (1470x1935, 2.39M)

That’s honestly one of the reasons I love the idea of Binah Burger so much, it’s one of the few things that could match the soul-crushing nature of their previous job

Which abnormalities could be summoned under which classes, Yea Forums?

Attached: putting the cancer in moon cancer.jpg (687x900, 650K)

Funny how punished bird totally crushed QoH as this game mascot

Attached: 1566221888993.jpg (540x364, 105K)

Birds are important.

Attached: 1559440956485.png (1450x1088, 1.32M)

thank fuck

>CENSORED has escaped
>check legs
>legs are ok

Attached: Screenshot_189.png (640x231, 155K)

Not hard to see why, really
Birb
>Highly likely to pop up in early days
>Eventually turns into a raid boss under certain conditions
>Good hazing abnormality (teaches players to not always trust their instinct to shoot and prioritize tips)
>Has some utility if someone is panicking, especially in the first few days when all you have is Penitence (if that) and Justice I
>Simple to draw, extremely general and mass-appeal cute design
Queen of Hatred
>Takes longer to become available, far past the point where people who can't deal with the bird would give up
>Pain in the ass to manage if you get her before you have execution bullets, stats to suppress her, and/or high enough stats to reliably get Good results to cheese her using the meltdown strat
>One of three Queens and one of three Magical Girls, neither of which culminate in anything cool and the magical girls sharing a past receives barely any attention
>Anime spoof design alienates some and attracts the worst of the rest
>Only has utility during an occurrence so uncommon some people think its theme is a core suppression one rather than a trumpet one

Attached: 1556663401543.jpg (1396x2048, 593K)

I did it boys I am so fucking glad i memerepped a lot and that i didn't had to finish the game again to get the true ending

Attached: file.png (1366x768, 1.77M)

gj user.
Now you join the wait for Ruina like the rest of us.
Go watch the trailer/alpha footage if you haven't yet.

>CENSORED has escaped
>check legs
>pissed myself all over my EGO suit pants
FUCK

Welcome to the ranks Manager

Attached: 0abc24_6350348.jpg (1700x892, 76K)

Attached: 20190612233259_1.jpg (1920x1080, 395K)

My end-goal is to get an individual picture of each one of the seraphs, and maybe other characters, working the counter at Binah Burger

At best, you'll have her still fidgety and paranoid from constantly wanting to do murder contracts, but welcoming of intimacy if they manage to get her trust

Ooooh you know, I did knew the game was being in the works, but never bothered checking the trailer, good thing i didn't until now, damn i am hype.

I love you user
why don’t you love me back user

great example post but little red's counter decreasing mechanic specifically exempts little bird breaches

Attached: lobcorp little red breaching.jpg (600x695, 112K)

Because you wiped out more than half my facility

Attached: 1562385841231.jpg (899x1976, 264K)

Not to mention Queen of Hatred isn't a clerk life advocate, she REQUIRES employee death to stay contained without abusing the meltdown system. If enough people died to trigger the Second Trumpet she comes out as a human to help your employees fight whatever's breaching, not a hostile snake.

Attached: 1556671383078.png (1300x1000, 1.21M)

LC is what Control should have been in 3d.

Attached: 13.jpg (1920x1080, 481K)

Speaking about the ESL thing, would the developers be open to putting out a final patch with spelling/grammar/word choice corrections? I'm sure the fanbase is large enough for there to be a legitimate interest in fixing things up.

Here's a few:
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=71724955
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=72849913
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=68291497

You can find a bunch just by searching the "LobotomyCorporation" and "MOD" tags and then a bunch of extra stuff from the related links.

I love my agents, I hope nothing bad happens to them.

Attached: valcez.png (172x256, 35K)

>casual filters
This game is completely casual in every way. You can restart the level whenever something goes wrong. You are supposed to do literally the exact same things EVERY SINGLE DAY. It is a mobile game ported to PC and sold to retards. The translation is abysmal. The SCP knockoffs are interesting half the time, terrible the other half. The game is utter garbage waifu bait for autists and koreans like this user said .

is this scp because if this isn't scp and is more like the digimon of scp then i don't give a shit

SCP knockoff with weird korean twist (waifu shit)
ultra grindy and repetitive
not a good game

I'll bite, against my better judgement since I've seen this before. Can you show me where to get a mobile version of Lobotomy Corporation or any indication that one ever existed?

I think he is just paraphrasing user.

How many days are you in bro?

you had me at scp knockoff thank you i hope this game gets removed from all publishing platforms

I can’t do the same thing at day 47 bro
Same goes for core suppressions

Post mod armor and weapon request.

>waifus
PICKED UP
Games with waifus repel normalfags

>The SCP knockoffs are interesting half the time, terrible the other half.
...So like actual SCP, then?

hey

hey

NIGGERS
*dabs*

sseth here...

ZAYIN level T-shirt and shorts combo which helps agents relax. Focuses on White and Black resistance while giving a small SP buff.

Additionally has a small chance of them falling asleep on the spot like Void Dream but without the cloud, they can be woken normally.

Post big titty Gebura

Attached: 95D07E54-AF46-47CB-925B-9064247A1DBA.png (350x670, 81K)

Attached: 1557686140525.png (1130x1200, 1.02M)

How much do you think i’d have to pay Binah to go bowling together

winner gets to do whatever with the loser

Attached: C4B2E984-3421-4FBC-A604-28B225898687.png (420x469, 80K)

>pay
She's an arbiter of the head, it wouldn't matter how much money you had. She probably has access to more than the collective population of the Nest barring other members of the Head and leaders of the Wings.
Hell she probably doesn't even need money because she can just get anything she wants for free.

This clerk? We're on it, Manager.

Attached: men in black.png (479x234, 45K)

Your life. All the money in the world and then some wouldn’t be enough because as Garion she was working for the fucking head and as Binah she’s stuck in the facility with everyone else and no way out into the outside world, which is probably screwed beyond the point of economic stability and bowling alleys.
And even if you mean to bring her into our world to go to your local lands, it’s not going to be fun for her. One of the few things that brings her pleasure is the suffering of others. Watching you gutterball for the 9th consecutive frame even with the guardrails up isn’t going to cut it no matter how distraught you are.

That was before her employment gig at LoboCorp, now she works min wage at Binah Burger to make ends meet

That’s why the “winner gets to do whatever to the loser” rule is in place. If user loses, he’s at the complete mercy of Binah, like some sort of shitty Kaiji rippoff

Be manager and suppress her core. She might be just impressed enough to go bowling with you

Attached: E062A37F-ACFE-4EC4-9736-2702E7AC85A8.png (718x491, 344K)

I don't have anything in mind, but a "department captain" armor and weapon would be kino

Almost seems to be the opposite of this picture

Attached: 1566434921960.png (944x434, 685K)

For me, it's the Big Bird.
It's an alright game. It's very slow at the beginning, but starts to pick up around Day 16.

Attached: 1556998681984.jpg (1080x1080, 120K)

Attached: Manager.png (873x718, 169K)

Is there mention to what the heads are?

Angela explains that the Head is an organisation that arose to manage the Wings. They're implied to basically be in charge of the city and have a ton of power, as well as access to basically all of the Wing's Singularities (if some of the Binah supression stuff is anything to go by).

Theres a bunch of stuff about the LC setting on Project moons twitter like what life is like in the nest

Attached: Zwei.jpg (1200x675, 63K)

Now I'm worried the twitter will be nuked and we'll miss out on a bunch of lore.
Wish I could read gook.

Finally recreated my Endgame Squad. Which of the 3 subfactions would you put most stock on?

Attached: 764f9a8d5cdfc538f9a6852870089908.jpg (2000x1010, 450K)

I'm putting my bet on Eustace, hes got the grit

Attached: p75lu4b718zz.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

It has its charm.

Attached: i miss the smell of blood.jpg (267x290, 17K)

It's an alright game in the beginning. Once you get the middle and bottom layers, and you unlock the boss fights, it gets fun and challenging. And the final week in the game is the part in which you must accept that some of your deeply-held nuggets must go. There's lots of stuff in the game that makes it charming and memorable.

Attached: 1564376906520.png (590x518, 206K)

I'd say the game is at it's weakest when you've done all but one core suppression if you don't know in what correct order open Record and Extraction teams and have to start from day 1, without boss fights or Sephira missions getting back to day 41 is slog

All Nuggies agents, when hired, must survive

Attached: 1563035807494.png (865x1121, 296K)

incredible to think they both came out around the same time.

So 20 bucks?

Hearing new managers say this has brought my heart nothing but pain

Attached: 1566943831821.jpg (700x900, 73K)

I did it :^D
Cant wait for Tiphs suppression

You can read the abno stories and discuss them here

He looks down on all us brainlets.

Attached: 1483222244602.png (1200x800, 90K)

>first 40 days
>I can't even lvl 4 nugget die
>starting day 46
>Any nugget but top chads is an acceptable casualty

>day 49
>will gladly execute a panicking gigachad yourself

Tossed one of my people with the monocle in and now I feel like they should be managing this place instead of me.

Attached: Angelina big brain.jpg (382x400, 58K)

How do I do the training team mission? Do I have to wait till I get 4 abnos that can breakout

Attached: 1548768900959.jpg (1916x1084, 449K)

Yes, and you're really unlucky, single abno that breaks out it's bigbirb

How do you clear the first Extraction Team mission if you've already gotten all the EGOs aside from the ones from your latest abno? Just wait a few days For enough to save up or kill a few fresh scrubs with shit EGOs that you can immediately re-buy?

Yep. Usually you can do that quest as soon as it shows up, but you had pretty bad luck with your abo selection.

Hire 1 lob nuggets, give them armor/weapon from abnos that have high unique boxes, kill them, buy back lost equipment

You do know there's a pastebin for translated lore from twitter right. Or was it google drive?

No I didn't, do you have a link?

Nope. Maybe try checking the archives? It was before the archive stop debacle iirc

>The Claw
Is there way to stop him from noscoping my shitters? Got to his 20% Hp and he just Nothing Personel nuggets across the facility rather than fighting with guys I sent to him?

>grinding Singing Machine with my 1LOB Hod-boosted scrub
>suddenly dies
>check what's the big deal
>he got the gift and it pushed him straight into IV Fort

Had this bullshit three times. Too bad it will never be fixed

The only way to prevent them from getting nothing personnel'd is to have them work on an abnormality, IIRC.

>thought that this can be possible
>remembered that during Binah fight spikes could spawn inside Abno rooms
>just tried to send them as far as I can
Now to go through whole day again

Attached: pinkwojak.png (700x700, 797K)

How hard are the dusk ordeals? I just the purple one and figured out I should attack from the back, but central with only one expansion had no place to kite and agents just died in 2 hit

>purple dusk
but there is no purple dusk, only green, yellow and red

There's no real mention about what they actually are, could be a small group or massive organisation, but they're basically in charge of keeping the Wings in check to make sure they don't go rogue and cause a 7th Trumpet situation. They probably use some of their Wing's Singularities to do this and some of the Relics/Artifacts from the Outskirts/Ruins to supply their firepower.
You can literally gangbang his weak ass and he bends over backwards for you, or in other words, doing enough damage stunlocks his PSSH nothing personnel. Pic related, I deathball'd him with all my GigaChads and facetanked everything with Red Shields. Even though one of my Blue Star armored guys got hit by his speed move, it only did 50% max HP through the shield.

Attached: 1558375534415.png (1600x900, 506K)

>stalk him from one room away
>wait until he pulls his iPhone XXX to roll on the newest gacha
>deathball him
If your damage is high enough, he will die right there. If not, only bring him to around 50% HP and repeat the same.

>filters working

what a tricky bastard, I sent ultra-gigachad to fight him because I was afraid he will have more damage than all previous fixers together, But deathball it is then

Honestly I don't find it enjoyable. For me the only fun thing was reading about the abnormalities but honestly I could just read up on some SCPs for the same experience.

The gameplay itself is dogshit.

we always said that gameplay is not for everyone

The Head is the illuminati basically, they are the cabal that rules over the Wings, the Eye is their CIA on steroids and the Claws are their enforcers

Yeah bro! Let's go read a transexual satellite tumblr! What a great time!

Just interested, which day did you get up to? And did you focus on the missions at all?

The game is pretty dull if all you do all day is train your agents then end and go to next without doing any of the harder missions. Game picks up at a certain point (dont want to spoil anything just in case) and gets harder and more interesting.

hey hey people
youtube.com/watch?v=SgAn68Uy2jQ
its not lob corp

Important tip - remember to do Malkuth mission (the one about ordeal of Dusk) ASAP!!!!! You'll thank me later, just farm energy on you current day after meeting the quota and try to clear it without many casualties.

He said in his discord that LobCorp is next

Attached: 1553252662467.png (252x224, 9K)

Just in case all the comfyness goes down the gutter, I want to say that I had a lot of fun with you all anons, and even if it's personally worse for me, I'll be glad that Project Moon gets the recognition they deserve.
I only hope that, when the time of LoR's release comes, we will meet again.
AS STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARS

Attached: 1565710170346.jpg (500x500, 48K)

Honestly I think its fine to get an injection of new blood. Lobcos numbers are pretty solid (around 400-700 daily players) for what it is but getting a ton of newfags will be fun too

Attached: 1562306808860.jpg (1200x1000, 126K)

I think so too, newfriend's first GREAT LOVE is always fun to watch, and watching them discover the lore of the game is really cute, but I worry about what the huge influx of new people might bring to the cozy feeling of these threads.

Attached: 1565225586935.png (272x310, 98K)

depends on what type of people it is presented to. Sseths audience is okay in that department

Devs deserve some recognition and money anyway. Their next game looks interesting and they planning to create spiritual sequel to LobCorp. I just wish best for them after shit kickstarter and translator scam.

On the bright side, Project Moon will be getting the recognition and funding it deserves, so LoR (and potentially, any lobcorp dlc/updates) will have more effort put into it.

Attached: yU9kn6CjAgBCEAAAkUTQPCKDgT65UAgtdr5Fk3BCAAgTAEELwwHOkFAkEJIHhBcdIZBCAAge4IIHjdhZwF10AAwashSswRAhCAQL (632x709, 22K)

>Tiphereth Core
>got Amber Dusk
>only two big worms left, should be easy
>mis-click, sending a team at a TETH that rushes ahead
>one mini-chad gets gobbled before I realize what I did
Yeah, not restarting to save that one. His sacrifice will be remembered.

QoH can save your ass in a dire situation and appeared in every trailer booth and most merchandise the game had… plus she was made trying to hook those cosplayer girls, and yet got outshined by a Bird whit anger issues

Attached: 1555891447188.jpg (278x237, 47K)

based birb. fuck thots

QoH is trash, she forces me to kill my clerks for no reason at all

That is what makes me happy. Call me a cuck but I really do think Project Moon deserves much, much more, even if it potentially comes at the cost of these comfy threads

Attached: 1564657219489.png (800x600, 24K)

>open youtube
>sseth has posted a video
>I explode into viscera painting the walls
>As my eye dangles from the ceiling I notice the word "underrail"
>The scattered viscera reforms as the video starts and my quadruple bypass settles in my broken ribcage
>I relax for a moment
Well that was a close one.

Attached: 1564652321302.webm (1263x720, 1.41M)

But killing clerks is fun!

>that webm
is this angela's idea of seducing the manager?

You were going to kill them anyways!
The 4rt trumpet will announce when our time is up

we will just get more of Yea Forums type people or do you expect him to advertise our threads as main gathering of the western part of a fandom bringing people that would never come on Yea Forums here?

Anime and idol dances are so fuckin weird bros....

Attached: 1563165593452.jpg (1017x991, 345K)

Depends, Elona's threads got shat on by retards asking the same questions for ages because Sseth told them to go there. New managers are cute, but 100 of them all asking "Fairys killed my OC...." wont be.

>got a bunch of my best chads killed because I didn't realize Amber Midnight had *two* ALEPH worms
Welp, that's a reset.

If I want to get the true ending I should get all abno info and research ?

get them all to observation level MAX White Feetus and Apo birb too

yes

>implying he isnt already

is there any way to get Queen Bee's spores off an employee without just letting them die?

>Spend first 13 hours of game being able to focus completely on certain abnos
>Get express train
>Every day is tedious and fuck now and whenever I want to do something which requires a lot of attention the train spawns

Attached: 1567731993739.jpg (627x502, 141K)

>apo bird
Wrong, I never had all three birds at once and I still got the true end

memrepo bro, it's not worth it

Make your bets people who will be the casual filter on this game the one that will murder all new players! My money is on singing machine

So do you guys have that one special agent that you value over the rest, or do you love all your chads equally?

Attached: pansy.png (289x408, 102K)

If you’re employee is chad enough he can survive until the spores go away on there own, otherwise no

continuous work mod is godsent, fuck train, parasite tree and Whitenight

red shield them, they should survive easily with it

Attached: 8F4C6633-29F0-4089-A2C9-C19E19E8E830.jpg (840x566, 102K)

>new managers are cute
user you do realize 99% of them are male right?

Attached: 1565455168153.png (252x224, 12K)

I have one that I like simply because she used to have a curious smiling face, and now looks like shes seen enough shit because Magic Bullet's pipe turns it into a frown.

Everyone's actions can be cute, no need to think past their words and imagine a smelly neckbeard you insecure clerk.

Attached: 76579453_p0_master1200.jpg (1200x1200, 337K)

>continuous work mod
Where can I get this? I dont see it in the nexus

Nothing a guy does can be cute you homo.

Attached: 1558577373353.png (665x741, 152K)

BIRDS

Attached: 1558135811711.gif (500x500, 656K)

based

Attached: 1567102591537.png (503x540, 105K)

it's name is work macro

Wrong

Attached: WRONG.jpg (250x250, 20K)

Why is Hod holding the birds?
I didn't think she interested with them in the lore.

Attached: Punishingbirdbreak.gif (478x316, 23K)

I doubt there is going to ever be a LC video from him now. Cmon the last thing he even said about it was like "the game is ok but I wouldn't wish the last 5 days upon anyone".

Attached: 1421717863674.gif (258x258, 948K)

they are punishing her work evil doings

Thanks user, I have bot the Parasyte Tree and the fucking train, I can't take it anymore

The birds are holding Hod. She's internally screaming for help.

Attached: 1567606333079.png (362x259, 128K)

My thoughts exactly Moon deserves new blood, and it won't be that bad.

Wont be a certain abno, it'll be central. Game is easy even with some cancerous Abnos until Central comes in and you could get 2 new and ridiculous alephs at the same time

>t. Got Censored and Silent Orchestra at the same time :( Took me 20 tries to figure out the gimmicks between each one)

Attached: 1564985107768.png (640x640, 313K)

:O

Attached: 1559487568631.png (1715x620, 1.93M)

BAVIBAVIBAVIBAVIBAVIBAVIBAVIBAVIBAVIBAVIBAVIBAVIBAVIBAVIBAVIBAVIBAVIBAVIBAVIBAVI

Attached: 41299263_332323354191025_2747256657317922216_n.jpg (480x480, 23K)

t. homo

Attached: 1537133544118.png (600x600, 600K)

Yea Forums on the right

First, it'll be Nothing There and Le "Zayne" Doktor. Then, mid-game will be all clerk lovers + QoH and Judgement bird. Finally, they will all either quit at endgame by Hokma or White Ordeals

So that means that we won?
The African demon has been defeated by the Korean micromanagement?

Attached: 1567353719869.jpg (555x719, 157K)

that doesn't mean he wouldn't review it. The game itself fits perfectly with type of game Sseth reviews

>Got Blue Star and Censored
Already had melting loves armor so theyre piss easy

True

Attached: 1559644781517.jpg (1776x1000, 220K)

>dead
>dead
>dead
>dead
>dead
the hell happened there?

Blue Star is piss easy either way

I love all things user :)

Attached: 1557328471001.jpg (700x1100, 172K)

I was able to cheese Censored by using Express Train, the only upside to that piece of shit.

this
wish i could refund

>So 20 bucks?
start hunting then

Nothingcel had sex

but how all ALEPHs escaped?

I was able to cheese BS with snow queens armor
its easy to contain, doesn't even get pissed from bad work results

> Binahfags but a hundred fold

Attached: 1561150110298.gif (100x100, 869K)

Why is she so perfect brehs?

Attached: 9cf66e530c3575fd2f0403a291333ba107183255r1-930-1256v2_hq.jpg (758x1024, 61K)

Even better! all the new Binahfags are also Binah apologists

Attached: 1566500367821.png (520x570, 89K)

>Sseth didn't drop a lobotomy corporatio review.

you guys where scared for nothing you see. Comfy threads until end of time.

An user a couple threads back said it's at the end of the month.

100 legs 75 holes!

He made another Nothing There reference, we're doomed

Attached: 1558267287073.png (1600x1200, 1.18M)

New people are less likely to become binahfags, you don't see her until day 36 and most won't even suppress
timestamp?

>100 legs
imagine.....

Lobotomy Corp is next apparently, I just need to finish the last 5 days so hopefully I get it all finished before Sseth fills my head with memes and misinformation.

Attached: 1556420921385.jpg (474x653, 32K)

That user is talking bullshit, SSeth hasn't actually said he's making a video

7:30

> Implying people who jump into a game via a YouTuber won't just look up LP's for the game to see the characters.

Attached: 1567852329968.png (138x255, 23K)

He tripped

Attached: 1562161596142.png (1920x1080, 1.96M)

>see Binah appear for several seconds to tell you that abno escaped
yeah, none becomes waifufag like that

Or just don’t watch the vid till you’re done
Game is best played as blind as possible

God thats like the WORST way to experience lobotomy corp. Whats the point of the cutscenes when theres no trials or tribulations to reach them? Binah wouldnt have NEARLY the same effect if the person watching it hadnt played the game themselves.

user, I...
I became a Binahfag just after seeing one picture of her here.

Attached: 1549338924548.jpg (620x349, 58K)

indeed, Binah is best experienced by throwing her down from pedestal from which she looks down at A and bending her over in core suppression

Dumb dog(person)

>Agents can be strong enough to humilliate aleph tier abnos such as nothing
>These agents can die to instakills from HE abnos anyways.

Some instakills in this game are fucking bullshit.

Hey now, that's mean. All he wanted to do was to hear that sweet music

Attached: 1563510229979.jpg (1920x1080, 378K)

at least red shoes no longer mind-control any female agent no matter her stats
>can resist throwing herself into blue star
>can't resist putting on nice shoes

>An Arbiter is a ALEPH
>a gigachad is equivalent to an ALEPH
>Spider Bud can one shot a gigachad
Spider Bud>>Binah confirmed.

But you've gotta admit, those are some nice shoes.

Punishment will be swift and merciless

I mean I'm black so I can't resist buying me some nice ass shoes from time to time, but I aint gonna go on a murder spree because of them.

Some gigachads can be even stronger than ALEPHs.

At what point are gigachads still human

there's alot more mod support for this game than I expected
>completing an ordeal gets a 50% increase to gift chances and stat boosts
so completing a dawn makes alpeh gifts drop 51% of the time? seems a bit excessive

learn math, 50% of 2% is 1%

ah fuck
scarecrow duty for me

Will whitenight keep scrambling my facility forever or is there any way of stopping it?

He just can't seem to find that one cell that's comfy enough for him, so he'll keep exchanging rooms until you finish the run or day 1

no, you will have to bear with it

post abnormalities ieeas for futurre mod ork

Attached: 1567908282794.jpg (1600x1200, 513K)

Yeah but its pretty hard to make them, I think Spurple is still trying to finish his custom Golem Abno and that one user with his nude mod

Attached: 1564956231867.png (431x1082, 29K)

aight day one it is, I don't have anyone to supress him, only my strongest nugget can work with it, and I'm really tired of having to rearange all my teams because of the constant abno movement

Attached: behelit.gif (500x374, 2.19M)

>mfw game lags and 2 apostles butcher my deathball in 1 hit during the last 10% hp
Can you get set second set of Ego If you suppress super bird or WhiteNigger second time? It took me so long that I don't have any desire to try it again.

Attached: 56A5EB4B74094D249D7953C5F2F824B6.png (144x243, 26K)

noooooo, don't move nuggets, they lose their department bonus

saacrifices must be made in blood, clerks annd chads

Panty mounting abno, if female it will have no effect, if male the agent will explode dealing enough damage to bring nothing there to 25% hp, hehe xd.

Kakyoin out

Attached: panties.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

No

oh well, I blame whitenight for my 4th reset.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 351K)

If you get the EGO from a way that isn't spending PE boxes, no

milf hunting is not a joke holy thief

I hated whitenight myself but he is not threatening with macro work mod. And his armor is most OP bullshit you can hope for in late game

I got his armor alright, but even if I keep him, I will not be able to kill him and get his weapon until well in late game. And since I just restarted I think is better if I just do another run, research other abnos, and take him when I'm good enough and have 20 or so gigachads.

>I got his armor alright
His armor only gives 0.2 resists if he's in facility otherwise it's only 0.5

Thanks God, not gonna go through this shit again. White night is a joke, great weapon, armor and gift, but his envy ass doesn't allow to keep OP effect of the gear after I memrep him.
There should have added REEEEE effect when players inevitably memrep this faggot.

Attached: 1560489033197.png (512x512, 233K)

Fiery Bird's weapon can be obtained 3 times

Is there a video around that showcases weapon animations?

I don't remember one sin looking like that

Attached: 20190908082005_1.jpg (1920x1080, 187K)

Whitenight is just a stupid easy abno to contain but so annoying.

Figures that devs had to penalize memerepoing it, otherwise people would just get the armor + weapon and be done with it. Bullshit abno.

One Censored and Hundreds of Dead Clerks

Dunno about the video, but Russian wiki has most of the animation at this page:
lobotomycorp.fandom.com/ru/wiki/Cнapяжeниe

>employee's face right now
In case you were wondering, if you Day 1 on a day after you picked a new abno, the game will have that abno you picked be the starter instead of One Sin

Attached: 1564518126391.png (426x421, 242K)

What are some good mods for this?

Work Macro by abcdcode
Download (for v2.9 and older): drive.google.com/open?id=13Vu0hZyoiAzNhdisV8DS11Fy0zBbraBH
Download (for v4.0 and newer): drive.google.com/open?id=1eoTQgMHfW96Lnp09zDYniMJ3R8IEblqD

- When you order an employee to work on an Abnormality while pressing Shift, the employee will repeatedly perform the same work on the same Abnormality until ordered otherwise, panicked, turned uncontrollable, or faced other situations that prevent them from working.

Employee Group Select by abcdcode
Download (for v2.9 and older): drive.google.com/open?id=1N2Fp7BS9Uf1JL9z6IkdwaFgZQSv10-zY
Download (for v4.0 and newer): drive.google.com/open?id=1e_2hmKMfjNsjDpYogeYNFBfB-Zad9z1b

- Allows the manager to press Ctrl + F2 ~ F12 while selecting a bunch of employees to group them and reselect them by pressing the corresponding combinations at any time of the day.
Detailed Work-Related Stats by abcdcode
Download (for v2.9 and older): drive.google.com/open?id=1YWOxhWhK7CO3VnBbCRoG_XlnsdzxUZE8
Download (for v4.0 and newer): drive.google.com/open?id=1QJzqr88nJPcE-cs6SiMko_a9PDZNLej1

- Displays the work success rate in percentages instead of words, and allows the manager to check how many stat points an agent will get from working by the end of the day at any time. Also displays the agent’s ID (during management phase).

Wow this wikia is much more detailed than the English one, they even have a Hokma and Binah page. Thanks for showing me this

Angela is for....

Attached: Angela8.png (503x666, 123K)

Maybe one day that faggot that runs the english wiki can finally let us add something for once

Attached: 1561900156265.png (910x910, 286K)

throwing inside singing machine

selling at energy/hour price

NO

Is PE box production linked to stat growth?

Rape

Attached: reeee.jpg (249x283, 27K)

Hey hey people
Angela here

none fucking knows. I've tried many different things and found out that
1. Most WAWs have very low growth rate if stat is above 100
2. Der Friershoots can rise justice to 140 cap(gain is ~3-4 stats per work), all other HEs have very slow growth rate after 100
3. MSoB and Nothing There have very high Fortitude growth 10-20 until cap, but lower Temperance/Justice Growth
4. Army in Zaiyn while is technically ALEPH has very poor growth rates

Angelafags be gone, cuties only now!

Attached: cuuuute.jpg (1268x675, 197K)

For me it's rabbit for hire

Attached: myoDress.jpg (63x125, 2K)

What's this? a rabbit sized lewd?.

I'm fucking clerk, I was sure I saved it normally

FUCK FUNERAL

Attached: 17.png (2020x1500, 158K)

They are Christian Louboutin shoes of course every woman would want to wear them.

>Funeral gets temperamental
>Gets suppresed even before he can leave his cell
lol

A toilet abno that can give you a +1 to all your stats for 10 PE boxes until the end of the day but if you use it more than 10 times it transforms your agent into a small CENSORED that you can still control +20and then he goes berserk and you have to kill it

Attached: images.jpg (159x316, 9K)

this is a general, change my mind

Deep, rough but love filled unprotected vaginal sex with creampies ONLY. Her 2nd favorite is throat creampies since shes into deep throat and anal creampies.
If you cum outside her she goes batshit and you need to do a core suppression.

still small

1. it doesn't have general in the name
2. it's not on /vg/
clearly it's not

Can someone take a pic of that comment?

Attached: 1565794810455.jpg (789x827, 144K)

Small burrow abnormality, working on it once will cause dirtmounds to appear around the facility within 2 minutes, clicking on them will restore SP/HP or give you energy. If there are any dirtmounds in the facility when you work on the abno again, a bad or okay result will release a small white mole from each unclicked dirtmound.

Killing any white mole or reaching 0 on the counter will show a large gray mole peering out of the burrow before the containment unit turns black. The mole will then burrow under the rooms, popping up to create more dirtmounds and to attack employees.

Like other user said it's complicated, generally you want a good result work.
If you are feeling that leveling up is too tiresome or you are on your second playthrough install detailed info mod.
From what I saw, you need ALEPH to efficiently level past 100, Mountain, Nothing there and Blue Star will cover leveling in most cases, but fuck Mountain. Otherwise use WAW with their liked job will give you 4-5 stats per work.
Think about it like this, abnormality level +2 is effective skill gaps for training after that it will give you like 1-2. Zayin=3, WAW=EX
There are some crazy exceptions Parasitic tree gives like 12 Prudence for work, Army in Black behaves like Zain and will give you shit stats.

Dumb bunny only good for her sex appeal

>STILL NO FUCKING MIRRO

COME THE FUCK ON ANGELA WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO SO YOU GIVE ME THE DAMN MIRROR

He didn't you lying cuck

Attached: file.png (409x1022, 262K)

> t.binahfag upset she gets bodied by grazing bunnies.

Attached: Mocking Myo1.gif (828x427, 180K)

Myo is a literal prostitute, I don't get the appeal.

Attached: 1538097078972.jpg (749x1480, 77K)

>get crimson dawn
>clerks kill them before i even have a chance to realize what's going on
ok, this is epic

honk

Man are all HE abnos just fucking gimmicky instakill trash? I'm getting tired not going to lie. At least ALEPH abnos are honest in that they will fuck you up.

big fluffy bunny pubes!

I hate this stupid fucking flower

post cute nuggers

Attached: file.png (132x195, 32K)

HE's are the games introduction of abno's that WILL kill your agents and you have to actually start paying attention. This is the 2nd phase of the casual filter, 1st phase being the long time it takes to get to the good parts, which is at like day 25.

>Paradise lost armor has crucifix on it if you lower graphics or affected by Yesod distortion

The thing is that HE abnos are way too dangerous despite being the "normal" difficulty of the tier. In the end I keep avoiding workign those abnos in favor of working with WAW and ALEPH abnos because most of them are pretty straight foward, meanwhile HE abnos will kill you if you are above or below whatever treshold they have.

You nuggers remember the levels indicate threat and not power right? Spider Bud might actually be the stronkest for all we know.

Oh my what do we have here

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 776K)

I dunno, half and half sounds like a better ratio than actual SCP

If you can mange it, one of the best gears.

In my OC donut steel facility I have a group of First Weekers and the sole survivors of my new hires for Hod's promotion quest and Apocalypse Bird 1 LOB trash that I love equally, but without interesting randomized names I can't bring myself to care about new hires that much even if they get strong
In my "people I know + canon characters when I run out" facility I favor myself, the friend that's as autistically invested in this game and our facility lore as I am, and the friend that we dragged along for the ride

aight let me try

Attached: file.png (721x484, 281K)

Yeah you can do the same every day, pick the safest abnos and build the safest facility of them all, and then proceed to have shit gear and no be able to end the damn game.

Attached: nugget21.png (310x286, 112K)

Hope you got yourself some phd nuggets, chief

Attached: 1566026812478.png (2480x3507, 2.96M)

> Has justitia
Might as well make every ALEPH your bitch then Manager.

Yeah I have some aleph gear

Attached: file.png (963x395, 518K)

Cute!

Attached: 0F443503-EA6E-4914-A45B-1E3E0138E8E8.jpg (800x800, 113K)

Remember to give make-up kits, skincare cream, hair moisturizers, and feminine dresses to your male agents! They want to look pretty, too!

Attached: 1566028666739.png (812x830, 32K)

If you haven't might as well try the birb raid boss, and if you have old hag supressed and around 25 gigachads try ascended raid boss.

I only have the upper sephira core supression, I was thinking about getting all birbs to see what the memes are about didn't know it was a boss. Already have two of the three birds, only one left is the big fat one.

Any opinions on this gift? I'm thinking it's worth it along with der shootman's gift but i thought I'd ask what y'all think.

Attached: discord.png (406x121, 24K)

Sacrifice everything for ATK and Move Spd.

Attached: 1560350966796.gif (740x640, 730K)

That's a christmas gift for your Justice chads. Make use of it

Attached: 1566091967529.jpg (2048x1536, 495K)

Yes, very nice ideas

Attached: B62AF8D9-9A85-4C6E-ADC3-72547E1AE58B.png (682x555, 112K)

Jesus the budget for abno's cells were so bad they even had to make them bunk with each other.

slower

at that point might as well give them HRT too, fag

Attached: LobotomyCorp_0owDEairMc.png (231x215, 46K)

No way, they’re still boys. Just really cute!

Attached: 71B494D5-78F8-4574-B0A8-71476C43B7E0.png (920x518, 386K)

> day 46 2 nuggets lost
> day 47 2 nuggets lost
Bros I don't know if I can get to the end

Attached: 2492492949.png (2704x1381, 2.49M)

Days 46, 48, and 49 I can understand... but how do you lose people on 47?

Who's the artist for these pics?

Losing 10 HP/SP ain't a big issue once you have gigachads. Get that fucking JUSTICE.

pixiv.net/member.php?id=9013313

Attached: しめじ - ろぼとみまとめ (76664738) 10ページ.png (500x450, 116K)

Claw decided not to cooperate and refused to die on 25% health

how did he dupe whitenight armor

the -10 movement speed makes it garbage, chasing the abnos is half of the fight

Cant you, unlike twilight, buy the armor, which makes the core suppression bonus able to give you a second one?

Beat Gebura

Hey he posted some fresh art this morning, nice!

Attached: BA566562-E29F-47E4-9F19-172631C8951C.png (600x387, 160K)

Manager I...

Attached: Gebura5.png (530x538, 126K)

That’s a cute BOY!

Nice

Attached: 53AA83C9-37F7-4205-A3FE-D43BE081876C.png (435x1000, 349K)

Isnt NT made of borrowed bodyparts?, thats cannibalism nugga

is this some sort of SCP like game or something?

Thanks freind

Putting it shortly though there is more than that, imagine Fallout Shelter with SCP.

>when your cutest employee has the weirdest name

Attached: 20190510220421_1.jpg (1920x1080, 337K)

FUCK how do i do green dusk if it spawn 2 green noon it just shreds my nuggets apart

why are some boxes round?

They are kickstarter backers abnos
It's random

They are backer abnormalities and dont count for the true ending, i think.

Attached: 419C1AF2-7216-4A22-8C3A-BF076977074A.jpg (2048x996, 354K)

That’s a different borb plush image than usual

Dumbest way to say it is Fallout Shelter + SCP, most people hate to call it that but that's the broadest way to put it. Mostly every day you choose an abnormality out of 3, and you hire agents to work on them to gain your daily energy quota for the day. You have four options to work on the abno's and each abno likes certain works done on them. Abno's will also have unique criterias for each one, like if you send someone too weak or too strong to an abno they can straight up kill your agent or breach their containment cell, which then you have to fight them back into their cell. The energy you collect from each abno can be used to learn more things about them and to obtain gear specific to that abno. As time goes on you have a huge puzzle facility where screwing up on one abno will cause them to murder some employees, and then you forget to pick up your ticket so the train starts chugging along to murder your employees, and then you have an abno that hates seeing employees die so they breach, and then one abno hates seeing other abnos breach so they breach, and since that one just breached and walked by a different abno chilling in their cell, that one breaches. The game's motto of "Face the fear, build the future" really comes into play when you realize that gear you get from the higher difficulty abnormalities is almost a necessity in the later days.

Attached: 1561038725740.png (252x224, 14K)

So I got the true ending yesterday and really caught the gist of the story and lore pretty well, but the one thing I am a bit confused about The TT2 protocol, I don't really get how it works, is it an actual time loop machine or is it just a simulation? I assume day 50 is "outside" of the time loop

Attached: オリバー.png (131x253, 29K)

I recognize that bulge!

>dsi
lmao

I can't believe I am an UMUfag and I just now realize the resemblance

Kite it. Machine can spawn only set number of robots, they roam the facility. Go around them and destroy factory

I want a facility FULL of CUTE BOYS with CUTE hair and CUTE clothes and CUTE names. It will be the CUTEST facility in all of history and then every day and night I can roll a lottery to choose an employee to suppress my dick

Attached: F799B25C-A5FE-40FC-8E5A-F34DB34A6409.jpg (1000x1000, 163K)

We created it to have enough tries to finish Carmen idea, that day is when we finally succeeded so we don't need to restart it again

In this game there exists an evil corporate organization called Lobotomy Corporation that captures and imprisons Clerks, employees whose feeble bodies and minds defy common sense and common law. Despite the company's assurance that "they contain them for their own protection", it becomes gradually more evident that a majority of these clerks are docile and may in fact be benevolent. What makes it worse is that these poor folks are experimented on and tortured, all in the name of "declerkinization". There's more to the lore but I won't get to that.

You play as a rebel insider, disguising himself/herself as an Abnormality, and going through hallways collecting information about the facility. Your main objective is to release these poor cute people so they can taste freedom again, but the release methods vary and you have to make sure your own position isn't compromised.

Good luck Abno.

Attached: 1558118018714.png (800x1050, 280K)

That's obviously a girl user.

I don't like it, it's basically SCP management game.
The UI is fucking confusing at least for me, and it's not worth the price IMO.
If you like that kinda stuff go for it, and i'm sure it's not a bad game, but it wasn't for me.

Attached: 1561974207605.jpg (820x1128, 339K)

(USER WON THE LOTTERY FOR THIS POST)

ohh so its fallout shelter + trying to manage a monster zood in dwarf fotress

It's what you do when you memrep/restart to day 1. Apparently you've been doing this for years (forget how many, to Angela it's been like 10,000 years since she processes time a lot slower) until you finally get the ending. Best guess is the TT2 protocol was invented because the Head discovered the facility (day 46) after they hid it when Binah came to wreck havoc as an arbiter with the claws.

Less customizable than dwarf fortress but yes. The story is great although hard to follow due to translations at times, old hag being the star of weird dialogue.

I won? I wonder what my prize is

Attached: 2CF4E205-6807-4C94-88AD-34731DE5261C.png (920x518, 99K)

Bro you just posted cringe

Just pirate it bro

sauce

is that bird ok

Chinese electric batman; teen angst edition.

What does it say?

ordeals make qliphoth counter drop globally?

Attached: file.png (800x572, 762K)

Its an actual time machine that normally used to extend time for short periods but the corporation enhanced using their energy. Abel explained it to you when you meet him.

What ordeal did you get?

red dusk. i almost beat it but big bird broke out then black swan and galaxy kid killed my chad

Yeah, it's just a CGI bird

It was implemented because the corporation wouldn't last the thousands of years required. Its implied Wings get replaced all the time when they fall behind competitors or outlive their usefulness.

FUCK ANGELA
I WILL REFINE THIS ENERGY BY MYSELF

Bump limit quota reached.
Commencing archive refinement.

Attached: E4FEE98F-08FB-4FD3-9B0B-92C1336A7151.jpg (808x1024, 58K)

Who is this bongbong person?

Attached: file.png (440x154, 30K)

The ending views on Sseth's video sums up Lob Corp pretty well (13:32)

Purple dawn and red dawn will do it. all the red ordeals eventually spawn mini clowns so be careful.

Someone got promoted to Assistant

Bump limit quota reached. Commencing archive refinement.

Attached: 3363713.png (240x240, 12K)

Attached: E883A3D8-D761-41E1-9C96-8A76D9C22A9A.png (450x1005, 176K)

Here bro, you deserved it

Attached: prize.png (400x400, 36K)

Binah beat you to it, stupid AI

This is why the Manager always chooses Binah

Attached: F9909E31-BF5C-4293-8363-5A205A35D7D6.png (800x810, 423K)

>Manager gives Binah daily creampies and kisses
>Angela and Yesod have to watch
Imagine being cucked as a girl.

we will meet again
as nuggets

>Yesod
???