Is it good?

Is it good?

Attached: 22EB5CA5-CD5F-45F8-A018-FC3C617068EE.jpg (1200x1476, 882K)

Yes

Its breddy gud

Yes

Came in from a rainy thursday on the avenue

Yeah.
>sequel never

its a really good horror/action game and a great improvement from the prequel, but contrarians will say the first was much better

first was better

It was a pretty fun and had it's fair share of kino moments. But it suffers from bioshocks bait and switch.

Do I need to play the 1st one to enjoy this at its full potential?

It's good, but partly at the cost of what makes the first game more unique.

I liked it alot. Wish the first antagonist hung around longer and that there was more "zones" to explore and navigate.

Theres some "OH SHIT" moments that will kindof fall flat if you didnt play the first, but it holds up regardless.

No play RE4 instead

it alright

To enjoy? No.
But i advise you to read summary from the first game just to have grasp at situation.

>keep replaying the same games youve already played, if its not better than the classics then its not worth playing

Yes OP. It's great.

I'd recommend playing the first game, it's not great but it's got some cool ideas.

No. Its a shitty open world TPS shadow of the original game.

I liked the first game. Except for some of the difficulty spikes out of nowhere, I guess.

Kidman's ass is good

Attached: 1559912633685.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

Yes
Have hope, brother. One day, some day, maybe soon, we'll get to know what happened to Ruvik.

it's shit. It's everything wrong with open world games in one package

I liked it. Never played the first one though.

Definitely

Plus the DLC

it's pretty okay actually

Did they ever come out with a complete edition for the first game?

Yeah but it's exclusive for Pirates

It's unoptimized as fuck for AMD GPUs
I can run Sekiro at full-res with shaders, but not this shitty game

Its fun. Less raw horror than the first but improves in almost every way. The exploration was nice. Expect some sucky bossfights though.

>Original
>Proper expansion of RE4 design/gameplay. Not perfect by any means, but a must play for horror/action fans.

>Sequel
>Generic, boring ass crafting game.

Problem with the first game is that you didn't have breathers. A down time to collect yourself. It was constant battle after battle after battle.
It wears you out at some point and it loses its scary factor.

It's alright. But way too easy. Stealth is overpowered as fuck. Enemies are stupid. You will drown in ammo, health and crafting items even on hardest. You can pause to craft whatever you want, even during boss battles, making it impossible to die. You will find coffee stations that give you full health, and they recharge over time.

Remains to be seen. Ghostwire Tokyo might get cancelled soon. Maybe they go back to Evil Within 3.