New enemies are just reskins of old enemies

>new enemies are just reskins of old enemies

Attached: Banbaro2_bmp_jpgcopy.0.jpg (1200x800, 162K)

What went wrong?

Attached: 1537883336091.jpg (1638x643, 447K)

People are playing and not watching it

Honestly the clutch claw should have a 30 sec cooldown or something, people rely on spamming it too much and it's bad for the game

I'm still mad at Banbaro. One, There's already an icy version of Barroth, and it's called Jade Barroth. Two, why is it a Brute Wyvern? It could have been a Fanged Beast. Three, why does it show up everywhere? Look at how fuzzy it is, it would overheat in the Elder's Recess and Wildspire Wastes.

Jade Barroth would have been cooler desu.

>LOOK AT THE TWITCH NUMBERS

Attached: file.png (454x520, 12K)

there's one new area

>people rely on spamming it too much
x to doubt
You get your ass torn up if you use it at the wrong time

There's people literally just running around the monster to use it instead of playing the game, it doesn't even do that much damage

Because it's cool. In the jungle, he only use trees. In recess, he uses explosive rocks. Mud in the wastes. That's fun.

Banbaro has the debris gimmick, and gets points for not being as much of a blatant reskin.

Any Lancebros using MR gear? I'm still using the Drachen + health aug Taroth Crest Claw but looks like I'm gonna need more defense and maybe weapon going forward but so far skill wise the new gear seems to be worse. Should I replace all the crit boost/eye/attack I have for something new?

Fighting Barioth next. Any tips for a hammerbro?

Attached: 1540535626287.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

break claws

holy shit
moar

this thing is actually much more situational than what it looks like it should only be used when the monster is standing there exhausted. Besides it's only scrubs that are spamming it because they have no other way to deal damage or get in the face of the monster without getting ass raped.
If you're half decent you'll realize that you'll even forget it's in the game due to how rarely you use it.

Break his fuckin hands

break his soul

barroth helm and radobaan coil both have guard 2
banbaro has some health augments as well as offensive guard ( i love that skill).
For the rest just experiment with the sets available and what decos you already have

Evade window is your best friend.

Attached: what in the dong.gif (300x223, 1.41M)

i can't wait for the savage jho / rajang turf war

Speaking of hammer, what are the new stun values? Does Slugger 5 and Impact Mantle stack or do you still get diminishing returns?

Attached: hammer stun values.png (746x201, 8K)

I can't wait for Rajang to beat the shit out of Kirin.

I really like how that shit does barely any damage to the hunter. No wait I mean that's fucking dumb. The monsters get hit for 2304 damage from the explosion and you get hit for 5?

I'm gonna take a look at those. I'm running a guard 3 charm and guard up jewel which is nice but damage is getting higher now and missing counters is fucking me up.
I just repelled Velkhana back to the hinterlands and its hard for me to cart but I gotta heal a lot if I start getting hit.

Fuck. I'm bad at rolling monsters' attacks. I play more of a hit and run style.

>Max evade extend and evade window DB

Attached: Repetition Side Step.gif (640x360, 1.78M)

Attached: 1567345103600.jpg (500x288, 32K)

>Two, why is it a Brute Wyvern? It could have been a Fanged Beast.
Because it's a dinosaur moose that attacks with its antlers and it doesn't have fangs

>twitch numbers are a gauge of quality

Fuck off zoomer.

>mfw gunlance now
Sweet lord world has been so good to mah boi

Attached: yeeeeeeahhhh.png (1920x1080, 2.57M)

right in the benis, that is just plain old cool

Attached: hnnnngh.jpg (384x329, 15K)

so how has the new expansion been, gunlance-wise? pcfag here who has to wait.

Well in general I really like how they made your slinger and slinger ammo worthwhile. In terms of the GL, you get to crack open your lance and load all your current slinger ammo into a special stake. Once loaded, when you stake the monster it leaves a giant burning tripod attached to the monster. Every time you shell or wyvern fire the stake, it explodes for complimentary damage (also explodes when other GLs shell it, but for far less). Basically it makes the bread and butter of all GL types that much better by adding in a bit of skill-based staking. Just a small addition really but it makes your hunt so much more active. Also I'm gonna get a Lv6 shell GL soon can't waaaaaaait

>slinger stake
sounds neat

I haven't played MHW since Behemoth first came out and now everything is killing my ass. Had to use lance as a crutch to beat Viper Tobi-Kadachi. Feels bad.

Just ragequitted after my second cart. I'll try that tomorrow, but I don't think it will help much since I whenever I get near him, he jumps to the other side of the map.

>barioth
noice

t.Someone who has never used the claw

Haven't played since that time either. Feel like I'm going to get my shit pushed in now.