Um hello? Where the fuck is this shit? Wasn't Reach supposed to come out ages ago?

Um hello? Where the fuck is this shit? Wasn't Reach supposed to come out ages ago?

Attached: ftf.png (1062x805, 427K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5HWNzw1cE-Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's ready when it's ready.

343 is slow. i've been waiting too

Coming Soon™

I feel like the hype of the initial announcement died down completely.

They announced it when nothing was even close to fucking done, I don’t know why companies are doing this shit now.

SIX Halo games on PC? That's incredible. I loved the first two on PC but always was disappointed I couldn't play the other ones.

This is going to be some good nostalgia. I'm guessing it releases sometime next year.

fpbp

Attached: file.png (590x104, 55K)

>No Flight Invite
>No announcements even indicating it's close to releasing
They're going to kill all this hype.

Attached: 1563934140678.jpg (898x718, 144K)

WHEN
IT'S
DONE.

Attached: 220px-Dukenukemforever2007.jpg (220x138, 6K)

Reach for what?! What is he reaching for?!!

Attached: 1.jpg (1275x854, 71K)

MY HAND

well yeah its just a port of a game from a decade ago
what the fuck is their to talk about

You can find videos of beta people playing the game so it's probably 1 or 2 months out. It'll likely be faster for the other games because they're already ported to equivalent hardware.

Halo is built on a decades old proprietary engine made for a single console (Xbox 360). Not only do they have to port the game to work with all hardware that currently exists instead of just the IBM PowerPC chip, they have to add all the Mustardrace stuff like fov sliders, 4k, uncapped fps, and so on.

Meant to reply to

um alright
its still just a port of a game we all played, what is their to talk about

You say that like that hasn't been exactly the standard for decades. If anything we're only now moving away from that with a handful of companies like Bethesda announcing stuff like a year from release.

They're releasing them as they're finished, I believe it's in reverse chronological order because they're starting with Reach.
They've got I think two more betas planned. Definitely at least one more.

no their releasing as they are in story chronological order
so the halo 1 remaster is coming after reach

FUCK!!
WHY DID WE HAVE TO SUFFER DUKE BROS??
ITS BEEN 21 YEARS AND WE STILL NEVER GOT DUKE NUKEM FOREVER!

i remember last month like it was yesterday, when somebody leaked the insider here

youtube.com/watch?v=5HWNzw1cE-Y
its not fucking fair bros

Attached: 1567809000014.png (1027x761, 763K)

They're probably waiting on cowadoody to launch because there's not a hope they'll compete with that.

Oh. That's gonna be kinda disappointing for my group, having to split into two because CE doesn't have 4 player coop and CE anniversary just used the Reach multiplayer didn't it?

test

You know the rules Rachel.

I don't know what's happend to vidya

>Thinking that COD let alone on PC is gonna affect the sales for this

Attached: 1540171282338.jpg (607x607, 28K)

Cod on PC is a huge flop. It's a success only on consoles.

More likely Gears

They obviously announced before starting active development, which is always a mistake

If they launched in the same week of course it would, it may sell less but it still sells millions, it just rapidly loses it's playerbase because people move on to other things or go back to what they were playing before. Negro Cops 4 made almost as much money as Fortnite on PC in 2018.