Fantasy shadow

How long do I need to farm in Eureka before I have enough materials to upgrade lvl 70 artifact gear? Is it doable solo...? Eureka is dead atm.

Attached: m_oth_f.png (500x1000, 258K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/d0vhhn/famitsu_dengeki_4gamergame_watch_interview_with/
youtube.com/watch?v=5ut9VEQR5uo
ffxiv.gamerescape.com/wiki/Guide:Progression_and_Level_Locked_Content
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Too long solo, just wait for Eureka nerf later on.

>There's still a queue at every minute of the day two months after expansion launch

Fucking how?

No.

How big is yours? I still get 100+ on my server.

About the same during prime-time. But even at 4AM I get queue's.

Is the eureka armor(Kirin/Vermillion) worth getting for easier solo? Does the elemental bonus make a difference?

FOR FUCKS SAKE stop changing the thread titles, i have to keep updating my filters
STOP RIGHT NOW

In the cutting edge it does help but it is not make or break. If you can afford it nothing wrong with getting it.

This anima farm is taking so much of my time.

Anima farm was the most autistic thing they ever put in FFXIV, i've seen it break people back in ARR...I kind of miss it, though.

Attached: C6GRnOf.jpg (720x754, 41K)

HW relics are easy as fuck to do as long as you spend your scrips, poetics and GC seals wisely.

>lobby still forcing queue waits when less than 50 people in the queue
>new expansion region already dead for player count

Attached: 199ing.jpg (621x28, 3K)

Calm down bruh

The crystarium is pretty empty (which is a shame) but I see so much more out and about doing gates and hunts then SB ever had. And Eulmore is always crowded.

Still hardly anyone doing FATEs on my server at the least, which I notice since I do them while waiting on DPS roulette queues. Lucky to even see double-digit player count in any given zone instance.

The world seems extremely busy on my server, even if you ignore the queue's.

Someone in my FC said Yoshi is going to end the shadowbringer storyline in 5.1, is he full of shit? Google isn't telling me anything

Attached: 9tCFqU5k_400x400.jpg (400x400, 30K)

There isn't exactly much else to tell for Shadowbringer's story other than their mention of getting more of Emet-Sechs backstory, and finding a convenient way of getting the Scions essence back to the Source, which'll be delayed a few updates since some of the Scions are involved in the raid story.

Kevin?

Does any 200IQ individuel here know who the armored woman from Eden is supposed to be? I assume they're keeping her face hidden cause it's someone we would recognise. Do you think it's a character from FFVIII?

Attached: 12764-final-fantasy-viii-windows-screenshot-shiva-is-definitely-the.jpg (640x480, 42K)

It might be more just because my server midgar is known as the "hunt" server. Having access to NN chat also helps a lot in my personal opinion. Getting a social FC or linkshell is great for general play.

old.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/d0vhhn/famitsu_dengeki_4gamergame_watch_interview_with/

Probably going to setup the garlemald expansion after 5.1

Isn't that supposed to be the the weird hammer chick that nomura drew?

NICK?!!!!

Its probably the hammer chick, desu the eden raid seems really rushed storywise, so i guess thats why they had her wear that armor, she'll probably wear her hammer on the next tier, i think gaia was her name?

supposed to be nomura's deviant art drawing, probably

Attached: D2UdlUZWwAAEtKh.jpg (752x1200, 98K)

I honesty wouldn't mind getting that outfit.

But she uses a sword in Eden..

Nin-bro's, should I keep up the debuff from trick attack up 24/7? I feel like it would use up all of my ninjitsus...

we don't really know much about whats going on. We don't even have an inkling about what the extra trials this xpac will be, like the Auspices or the Warring Triad

they are keeping the face hidden because they didnt model a face since nomura turned in the concept art on a napkin the night before

I just want to know what Nomura Garuda looks like in a modern context.

Warrior bro's, where have you gone?

Attached: tumblr_pib0zv95lP1ulxstbo5_250.gif (250x141, 1.42M)

I'm in Prae bro.

Is there any point in using the Shiruken ninjitsu over the lghtning one? The lightning one just seems straight up better.

Not anymore. Only time it gets used nowadays is during Ten Chi Jin at 70+.

why don't you just repeat the trick that served you so well at Carteneau? Are the twelve currently engaged?

Playing GNB because it's fun

Attached: Gunbreaker-FF14-Shadowbringers-Guide-1.jpg (1920x1080, 249K)

>can do 4 offgcds during Heat on MCH in housing zone
>can barely do 2 in a dungeon instance
The fuck is happening here?

I was given to understand they we're your protectors.

You're choking in actual dungeons

You need to actually pay attention to more than just your dps.

I'm a DPS. What exactly else am I supposed to be paying attention to other than not dying to mechanics (doesn't affect my rotation 90% of the time I'm ranged), and hitting party buffs where applicable?

mechanics

SAMbros how are you holding up now that yoship has betrayed us like the Meiji Restoration

Attached: I_got_this_bros.png (1920x1080, 1.68M)

>that post in the other thread saying this is the tankchad expansion
>when every tank minus GNB is fucking miserable to play
Tanking has been my main thing in any game I play for fucking years and this is the first time I've considered dropping it

I uh
I don't remember the rest

fat fingers and bad habits

Attached: a0bd63b4a6a63d546de9841953bef07bc355010f.jpg (1024x576, 166K)

And those are easy enough to do as ranged dps, so I should be doing as much dps as possible. But no, I'm being throttled by the game's shit netcode which causes arbitrary delays on queue'd skills going off.

They'll nerf Eureka at some point of downtime so you can go in solo and get your artifact shit for classes you didn't play during SB/hated Eureka, wait for that otherwise you'll be at Eureka for a long time

For me, it's Ryne

Attached: 1562549188814.png (1334x1080, 1.72M)

Is this shit even winnable?

Attached: ffxiv_dx11 2019-09-07 17-20-06.jpg (3440x1440, 1.88M)

I dunno i'm still enjoying DRK

In theory. In practice, the chance is less than 1%.

Dragoons aren't really in as many FF games as I thought they were.

easily the most iconic job though

how did you get this?

I got 3 lines on this exact setup. It's not likely, but it's possible.

t. floor tanking piss drinking test failing monster drinking tendies eating paste eating shit eating functional fucking retard

Attached: 1550965110955.png (433x357, 102K)

when

Attached: 1530456086526.jpg (599x660, 81K)

I didn't know the chances were that low, I was kinda of invested into getting all 3 lines.

Attached: ffxiv_dx11 2019-09-07 17-35-58.jpg (3440x1440, 2.41M)

>what is Black Mage
Dragoon is probably the most unique, though.

Thancred's tomestone

All I want is a cute cat girl wife bro's......

Attached: ED21Y-kUcAA8a4K.jpg (1000x1000, 132K)

To properly answer your question OP, you don't need to do much Eureka at all to upgrade your artifact armor

Just do the first zone for a few days and you should have enough Anemos and Protean crystals to make them dyeable

What is a good class to do Eureka on?

Red mage

>Eureka in current year

Probably 5.1 / 2 when the new relic questline is released.

>tanks are western themed melee
>mdps are weeb themed melee
huh

There is a reason everyone hates that idiot cat.

i soloed eureka for a good chunk when it was new as warrior, has the skills to handle multiple mobs and can sustain itself pretty well on bosses, soloing is super inefficient though

only did anemos

melee dps are based on dnd monks though

sorry, meant monks, not melee dps

>waiting in DPS queue
>hop on Tinder
>some bitch is looking for TP and swiped right on me
somehow I don't think she means the final fantasy kind of TP

Attached: 1547866189556.png (492x504, 356K)

Tried google, tried message boards, that gamerscape, no one has any fucking information. Can someone tell me where I can turn in the lvl 45 artifact gear for augmentation? The npc's at Mor Dhona don't seem to be it.

they're crafted i believe

Oh. So I need to find a crafter? Well fuck it then.

An Alchemist makes the upgrade items, what DC are you on? It would take me a bit but I could make them if you're on Crystal.

You spoke to the people next door to Rowena's room, right?

That's alright m8, but you've helped me plenty already. I just bought the augmentations for cheap and thanks to you I figured out what I was googling wrong, I found the npc now.

Np bro, could have given you name of them for an easier search but I'm glad you got them.

You mean the DoW/Dom artifact gear? They don't upgrade. There's a seperate version of them available by trading in stuff from certain level 50 dungeons. I think they were introduced in the same tier as Sastasha HM.

No I didn't...

>There's only 1 scouting and 1 maiming job

More when? Though what this game really needs is another proper damage dealing caster though, but I can't think for the life of me what dps caster we have left in Final fantasy lore

>Betrayed
>5.08 introduced a straightup potency increase across the board
>Class still flows better than MNK despite doing less DPS.

git gud

Dark Knight probably would have been maiming if it was DPS.
It's really just about what they think fits the new job they're adding, but only when it comes to melee, so SAM got Striking.
Casters will always have caster gear, ranged physical will always have ranged gear.

DNC should've been Scouting

rename smn to geomancer, remove the lets and give back aids, add a proper smn job, done

Attached: 1567625873015.jpg (600x875, 317K)

Room where you upgrade the 45s should be there.
As you are exiting Rowena's place, it should be the first room on your left.

Hello! I hope you don't mind that I'm a feminine boy in real life.

>3.x caster BRD
Yea Forums will defend this

Attached: 1531280413959.jpg (655x703, 128K)

I won't, it sucked.
Caster MCH was fine though.

crossbow/actual rifle class when
BRD is too musical/flamboyant and MCH is becoming more machinery based

BRD has like one song.

I almost didn't find this thread. Are the jannies still deleting any XIV threads on here but conveniently leaving up multiple WoW threads?

Upgrade BLU mage to a full lvl 80 job. Keep the collect 'em all aspect as a side kick and add proper actions as a proper job with a rotation and etc.

Was the point of casting a way to simulate "aiming" an arrow?
I actually think they could had gotten away with it, if every skill had different poses when casting. Or, if you didn't finish the cast, it would still go off, but do partial dmg.

Of course

Joined in 4.1 but a caster bard sounds kino. How did it work?

Attached: 1559413944068.gif (378x490, 3.43M)

IF YOU ARE ON PRIMAL QUEUE FOR MSQ RIGHT NOW

Attached: 1481122292683.gif (840x564, 1.08M)

This is the best Paladin has ever been, are you even playing it, or did you only start this expac?

Attached: 1567524657084.jpg (254x283, 14K)

you had cast times

AETHER BOYS RISE UP
CRYSTAL GO TO >>>/VG/
CRYSTAL GO TO >>>/VG/
PRIMAL BOYS ARE FINE
BUT I PREFER MINE
TO BE
AETHER
AETHER

Sarg reporting in

Attached: dance magic dance.jpg (640x873, 48K)

It was shit and played like shit. Cast times on every weaponskill except Empyreal Arrow. It wasn't le kino, it was dogshit.
You also didn't have songs working like they did in SB, they were shit that lowered your fucking damage to help regen mp/tp.

I liked hw bard a lot more than sb and shb t b h, wanderer just gave cast time to heavy shot but it did more damage

Is it ok to buy items on the mogstation? Some are really nice and ther'es a 30% discount...

They're never going to nerf Eureka btw, literally fucking never. They might let you get the dyeable AF gear from hunt seals or poetics, but they aren't nerfing Eureka to let people do it solo.

Besides the regular mobs, every part of it besides BA is doable solo already.

Wander's Minuet was a stance that added cast times to all your attacks and buffed the damage enough that it was basically mandatory. If you didn't have WM on and tried going classic no-cast-times bard people chimped at you

It gave cast times to every weaponskill though
It really wasn't fun.

Except they literally said they were looking into it last letter from the producer. All they need is to add is logograms into anemos and pagos and nerf NM spawn/give another way of obtaining crystals.

Only mattered for heavy shot and iron jaw, everything else was proc and instant

>roulette into Praetorium as healer
>get bored during the Ultima part and literally jack off instead of doing anything
>get out of dungeon
>4 commendations

Attached: 1560470762087.png (500x697, 133K)

I do this sometimes, and I feel bad when people commend me.

It was a total bastardization of the job, but I honestly preferred it to what BRD is now. I hate the song rotation. I especially hate that River of Blood was removed from the job and given to one of those songs. Instead of having a trait 100% of the time you had the song 33% of the time and it felt like shit. It's gotten better/worse since Shadowbringers. Better for 70+, feels fucking amazing with procs being a flat 40% chance and having access to Refulgent Arrow. Before that, especially before Stormbite, etc. it's fucking miserable. Flat 20% proc chance happens so seldom against single targets you'll feel like you're barely doing anything, especially during the Wanderer's phase. Too many fucking times I've gone an entire WM duration without getting a single proc, this is some bullshit.

It wasn't quite as bad as everyone says, but it didn't make much sense. BRD lost a ton of mobility and that was a huge sell for the job to begin with. WM also didn't really offer that much over doing without, especially when the expansion first dropped. They had to buff it. Even at its height, an optimal BRD still had to learn how to turn off WM at appropriate times to maximize their DPS. That said, it was still fun to play. Back then, BRD had a ton of damage up cooldowns thanks to the cross class system. You'd have two separate sets of cooldowns to use one after another to maximize your uptime with increased damage, it felt great. And it lost damn near all of it with SB. Hawk's Eye got removed for god knows why, and it got locked out of Internal Release and Blood For Blood.

Got I hate BRD so fucking much these days.

Attached: 1526398013167.jpg (680x500, 48K)

I mained it all through SB so I went for DRK this time around to liven things up a bit. I still like it seriously a bigger fell cleave was practically all I wanted for the job and that's what we got, but it and every other tank has the crippling issue of not having TBN, so I've been sticking to DRK for my savage runs.

I'm still here, but I'm just trying to work on the GNB mount for now.
128/200
Is there a faster way than ex primal?

I loved it in PVP
Bursting someone down in 0.6sec was fun as hell

Bloodspiller is why I dropped DRK desu

Theres literally 0 reason to play a tank other than PLD.

GNB makes all the qt femNPCs wet

you play the other tanks if you actually want to have fun lmaooo
t. pld main

Wasn't that mch? I only remember smn being a broken mess in the burst department

This. PLD feels complete now. I dropped MCH for it and I've been playing MCH since HW.

>PLD keeps feeling nicer each expansion
the only way we'll get fucked is if we become an expansion themed class

Both MCH and BRD were busty as hell.
Barrage + Empyreal arrow with all the buffs would take 70% of a non tank health and you added Sidewinder and the BRD PVP skill which has 30m range and anything beside a tank was dead.

>MCH and BRD were busty as hell
Do tell

Attached: 1561627242895.jpg (144x207, 11K)

Old PvP with all PvE skills + the extra PvP skills was pretty fun. But fuck that was a lot of shit to manage. No one really played back then either.

L-lewd

>break people
>mfw have 8 zeta weapons

Remember slaughter? Launch 72 people to the tiny node arena and the only objective is to kill as much people as you can?

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING???

For the artifact gear is easy to get with a party and it being active. Probs you can get it in a few hours depending your level. Problem being that Eureka is now dead so good luck.

>Finally level a ninja to 80 after 5 years of playing everything else.

Holy shit this is so much fucking fun. I don't get all the whining, it's easily the best job from a gameplay perspective

Attached: eV.png (1229x636, 1.47M)

45 apm is too much for boomers

yea its pretty busy but the only thing people are complaining about is the shit damage they output for all the work you're doing

Does it really matter how much dps you're doing as long as you can do the minimum to beat the enrage timer? Also, doesn't the trick attack of Ninja push it's overal 8-man damage contribution over the top?

>NIN was my first job to level in ARR
>got a new mouse that happens to have a double click problem
>cant do the mudra without double click screwing it up

How do I SCH? Started working on getting it to 80 and i'm still struggling with big pulls at 77.

more never, since we have 4 melee jobs
just need 1 each of ranged, caster, and healer for 4 jobs in each role

Maximize shield uptime and just kind of live with the fact that WHM does everything better than you for less effort. It sucks, I know, but at least you're not AST.

Only commiefornians can play it now, fuck shb nin.
lol no

I miss Shadowclone/dodge tanking as a ninja in FFXI.

Attached: FFXI-Hume-Ninja.jpg (314x350, 31K)

No kidding. I actually have WHM as my main healer and already at 80, I just tend to level everything and am just working on SCH now. Not looking forward to AST either when I went and looked at the skills. Such a shame what they did to the cards.

? I thought it was literally a hard-written rule that you have to bring a ninja if you're trying to min-max your static, pretty much since they got released.

>Hume

Attached: D31.png (207x419, 47K)

Not really, but having a ninja made your fflogs look good.
Ninja currently bring less raid dps than monk, drg and sam.

if you were going to make a full "best dps and raid contributions" you'd just run BLM/MNK/DRG/SAM.
Ninja isn't THAT far behind SAM, but it is.
If you're going to actually care about it, open FFlogs and check for yourself. BLM/MNK/DRG/SAM bring more RAID dps than Ninja (with two of them not bringing any, they just do so much more damage).
Player skill will vary, of course, but for pure numbers, no you definitely don't need a Ninja right now.

>Yoshi said in the latest interview that Zenos is supposed to be a pure evil character

Fucking rip. When is he quitting so his female protoge can take over? She writes way better than he does.

She probably wrote him, you know this right?

Didn't some cuck write Zenos? I thought his protoge took over in 5.2 or something

Natsuko Ishikawa has been writing MSQ with Banri Oda since HW patch series. They have both been on MSQ staff since then, including both of them writing MSQ through SB and ShB.
They both also write it with the guidance of YoshiP, with him of course getting the final say of where the story goes.

Genin ninja here. How do I keep track of all the cooldowns? I love ninja but I find myself constantly watching my action bar to keep track of timings which gets me killed...

what? No. She probably wrote Zenos back into where he is right now.

Didn't ninja get like a 10% dps buff more or less last patch?

When they gave Yoshida FFXIV after it had completely and utterly failed, did they really think he would turn it around or did they set him up to take the blame?

Yes, it went from one of the bottom 3 DPS with all the ranged to actually being next to the other melees.

He was pretty much a nobody when they gave it to him, they were probably thinking that if it failed again they wouldn't have to fire someone who mattered

That is to say, in terms of raid DPS they're much higher, just because they bring raid buff and their own damage is doing better.
Their personal DPS isn't much higher though.

As a SMN what is the purpose of Titan? do you just use him when solo? I would imagine the pet rotation goes
>mostly ranged in dungeon or raid: garuda
>mostly melee in dungeon or raid: ifrit

Soloing and a panic button. Though desu your better off using other pets even when soloing.

Kind user, what shader are you using? Your Gridania looks great.

>Squadron dungeons are literally impossible from lvl 50 onwards because all the bosses have "Move in this specific way or die mechanics"

Thanks Yoshi you fucking cuck

Attached: 1562295167327.jpg (2220x1080, 816K)

Does dancer really only need 9 buttons?

Titan is just for being completely alone. He isn't even that good for that.
As for which pet does which, it's weird. Definitely Garuda for AoE, but some of her actions are better even on single target.
I think since Ifrit's default attack is stronger on single target, and he doesn't have a ground target AoE for one of his spells, he's better on single target completely though.
Maybe the book is covering some?

Trusts replaced then for a reason

UNLEASH DILATIMA

Attached: lahabrea.jpg (1117x1080, 528K)

Looking good, bro!

Attached: RIP.png (1011x593, 1.39M)

what do i do in this game

What do you feel like doing, user?
Or do you mean what is the game about?

You collect a harm of catgirls and lalaslaves and then spend 24/7 in your mansion cyberfucking them.

Are you only fighting 1 thing? Ifrit
Are you fighting 2 or more things? Garuda

I would like to do this, but I'd also prefer being the catgirl slave.

>Finally caught up with the story
>Look up Ex trials and Raids
>Spaghetti to do it and to ask clear friends for help
>Also feels very under geared

Attached: 1567616671664m.jpg (1024x576, 46K)

Lucky you have clear friends to take you through man. I have to be the one teaching friends when I do Ex, but I can't do raids at all.

I'm still doing ARR
isn't that Thancreed?

Just do it, 90% of the people playing this game suck ass, no one will care if you're not good.

Leave this thread new fag

good luck. career doms are incredibly rare

Oh no spoilers in an MMO oh noooooooo

>watch someone do nothing but autoattack
>vote kick them at lahabrea

Attached: 1563002841921.png (690x388, 211K)

No, it's Lahabrea, a minor villain. They resemble each other because Thancred uses a character creator face and hair. Lahabrea actually looks different enough if you look at him closely, but the lighting and his mask makes it hard to tell. This is the same reason why you'll occasionally see Y'shtola clones running around.

this, completely different voice actors, too

At what age is dabbing no longer acceptable?

I remember Slaughter. Aside from it being perfect for faggot blms, I actually liked it more than secure. People said it was brain dead, but trying to read your opponents to see if they were going for buffs on the outside or points and reacting appropriately was better than just taking empty bases back and forth or zerging random spawn bases and winning without combat as the other two teams kill each other.

Yeah, I don't mean as part of a harem anyway, just a slave. Done it before but just ends up boring if the leader stops playing for a while.

Oh ok.
Why does Yoshida Sauce love white haired niggas so much

at no age is it acceptable

Attached: 1567105915685.png (290x265, 75K)

i'm 33 years old and I dabbed on my 30 year old sister

no clue. There's certainly a huge amount of of them in the main cast, though

What's the best dps job if I just want to autistically do my own thing and give 0 shits about doing mechanical shit to help my party.

black mage, monk, samurai or machinist

any melee but ninja, black mage.
not that you won't be expected to do shit if you have to, but if it's like a choice thing you won't be picked

nothing, since some bosses require everyone to do something or everyone wipes
if you mean nothing else beyond that, SAM, MCH, BLM
all other answers are memes

>join the only clear party up
>there's a player who was in last night's party who fucked up repeatedly
>another player is a total fucking greylet, literally never gotten a higher parse than grey despite clearing previous fights multiple times
oh no... why does it have to be this way bros... i fucking hate this.

Attached: tenor.png (640x604, 237K)

When is 5.1 out? I'll resub when that's ouit probably.

October I believe

AST since the other healer already knows he has to carry you and the rest of the group.

BLM

>Sastasha (hard)
>Snowcloack
>Sunken temple of qarn (hard)
Which one is the fastest to do alone?
I want some antique pieces, especially hand and boots, I already have the others.
Anyone want to join me on Primal so I stop grabbing garbage from the chests?

Attached: 1561711488343.gif (280x280, 2.02M)

Qarn

Do those pieces net unique looking gear? Where do you trade them? Never looked into it.

They give you the ilvl90 gear you get when you get lvl50 in ARR, you trade them in mor dhona to the same NPC you trade stuff to be able to dye your AF1 gear
I throw mines away years ago but I prefer its colors compared to the AF ilvl50 one.

They're used for the i90 versions of AF1. Slightly different colors but undyable.

mudra lag motherfucker, unless you have 1Gbps fiber internet and live next to the server, I wouldn't recommend NIN at all

Attached: 1567043074159.gif (292x218, 1.88M)

Recolors of AF1 gear that aren't possible to create with the augmented versions. Most are shit but the Bard ones are nice

Attached: bards tights.png (380x591, 119K)

WAR one (the one i'm working on) looks great too.
The AF1 version looks too grey/pale in comparison.

Attached: Model-Warrior%27s_Cuirass-Male-Hyur.png (503x782, 315K)

Is there any slutgear in this game? I'll sub if that's the case

For comparison.

Attached: Model-Fighter%27s_Cuirass-Male-Hyur.png (503x782, 319K)

I might've considered it if you were on Aether

There's fucking plenty dude, tons of slutty stuff, and you can glamour it onto whatever.
One of the dungeons even has FULL slutty outfits for every job

Attached: lalberd.png (670x678, 1.05M)

i use it sometimes if i don't have time at the end of a trick attack to do the additional mudra, but that's only gonna happen once you have the second gauge.

Attached: ZifKgrL.jpg (2156x2217, 687K)

This cat fucks hrothgars and beasts.

What was SE thinking?

This Miqote is so cute i'm almost convinced she's modded

I wish there was a normal tube top, not just an asymmetrical one with a design.

I think they were getting annoyed at people complaining there was no slutmog so they added a dungeon that dropped nothing but slutmogs.

The endless summer top is kinda close.

If only they did the same in shb

I've done the same thing you are doing and imo Sastasha is the fastest. Play a job with decent AoE so you can quickly deal with the adds on the second boss and stand near the arena exit to gather them all in one spot. Avoid the tentacles on kraken so you don't get picked up.

But it's not that much faster really. You can alternate between them to avoid getting bored.

instead we get crafter/gatherer gear

Play more Frontlines.

Attached: zjccJGgYdMYMQ8QBIObled8CIY.jpg (640x360, 71K)

We're getting three tiers of Nier Automata theme'd clothes dude

Attached: cg50031534.jpg (950x950, 211K)

Does frontlines give good (any) exp?

too loose unfortunately, wanted something gym training-like for Monk

It's not great exp but it does give exp. I leveled Bard from 60-70 purely through Frontlines in SB.

Yeah, I feel you. Midlander hempen Camise is probably the best bet, but if you're aren't Midlander then it's pretty rip.

>still haven't played Automata yet
BROS

Automata themed gender neutral clothes with asscapes and circlets

The cat one works too but I wish it showed off more belly.

I haven't either, but I'm hoping to before the raid comes out. I figure I got a month and a half, maybe 2.

Watch out little bro! There's an aoe underneath you! I'll save you!

Attached: Ilberdoon.jpg (1000x1000, 330K)

In SB it used to give much more exp than now, but people would bot just to level up their character so SE reduced the gain.
Now if you win at lvl 70 you get 1M900k EXP

I did mean at the end of SB, after the exp gains were nerfed.

Bros, newfriend at the game here, does the main questline gets any better in ARR? I'm getting really sick of those 3 fucking loadscreens...

Yeah, was thinking that one too. Maybe something someday, sometime soon. I think there's mods at least, but mods.

>about to start the anime grind all over again
I haven’t done this shit since 2.2, it better not be as painful as I remember it being

Attached: D1A45315-78D6-4D32-A8B6-E6A3943A30AF.jpg (1024x747, 66K)

It picks up close to HW. I love ARR, for everything it has, but there are problems for sure.
If you mean through leveling, it picks up once you're 40 or so as you really wrap up in Coerthas.

>all the WARfags jumped ship now that it's not head and shoulders above the other tanks

Color me fucking surprised, faggots

>WAR main friend sticking with WAR just because he thinks it plays the most fun, doesn't care about doing the most damage
im glad people like him exist

youtube.com/watch?v=5ut9VEQR5uo

She's on!

Attached: 【FF14】NO PLAN⑨💜 #しずりん生放送.png (1163x654, 1.39M)

Shit, a pity that it's more than the max level of the free trial, maybe I will give it a chance one day.

I'm still playing WAR. I like it. I've leveled all the tanks and they are all pretty good but I find PLD too rigid and awkward, and GNB and DRK are fun but too busy since my ping is too high to double weave.

Ah, I think the free trial gets to the start of Coerthas at least (definitely at least walk in there since you need to go there for DRG quests), but you probably won't find it too interesting since they fucked Haurchefant's character in ARR.

war is really boring, most "real" war hated it since 4.2 and are glad gnb is actually fun.

I'm hoping we get the top from the moonfire happi without the happi

>Gaius talks mad shit about the invocation of the Twelve at Carteneau
>when his side dropped a goddamn meteor on the continent that had an elder Primal inside
>continues talking shit about the GLORY OF MAN and THE STRENGTH TO RULE
>when all of his toys and power is coming from.a fucking Shadownigger

People who fanboy over Gauis are faggots, he's the biggest goddamn hypocrite in the entire game

The lvl45 gear can be augmented in the same area where Rowena is, you just need the augmentation stuff
On that note, anyone have a any augmented Drachen armor dyed? I've always wanted to see it but the augmentation parts are so goddamn expensive.

Attached: ffxiv_09062019_233407_717.png (1920x1080, 2.05M)

>just started tanking DRK after maining SCH and SMN/RDM through ARR and Heavensward
>trying to level 40-50 is fucking torture
>nothing but leveling duty roulettes over and over and totorak after totorak
>levequests are boring as fuck
bros... there has to be a better way... please...

Attached: image.jpg (1488x1488, 178K)

>Hates the empire using black rose or whatever it was called and wants to stop it
>but freaks out when the emperor is attacked by zenos

you can preview dyes through the try-on window

Nothings changed.

>roulettes
>after getting the first one
what the fuck man

wait, really? do you right click the item or something?

yes

Yeah, right click>try on>in try on window right click the item again>dye preview

That's not Reimu

well shit
This is a game changer

Attached: 1526338369396.jpg (600x600, 160K)

I'm worried I'll have to play all of the DR-on-DRG games first, too, or I won't get it/will be labeled a secondary.

WAR is still my main and favorite tank, but I'm working on getting the mounts of the other tanks.

Attached: ffxiv_09082019_010135_356.jpg (447x213, 30K)

>after the first one
my reasoning is that i'm getting decent exp while getting more used to good pulls and learning more mechanics

>>when his side dropped a goddamn meteor on the continent that had an elder Primal inside
he was against that, though.

they need to give healers mounts too

Attached: 1557412685247.jpg (245x246, 13K)

I have two deep Drakengard friends who told me I really don't have to, or even play Nier. One of them said I should watch a lore recap of Nier though.

you'll probably get better exp and challenging content for your level if you were just to spam whatever dungeon is your highest that you can enter. Just make sure you let the malboro seeds hatch in aurum vale

Do your highest one. You can learn all that plus get better exp

So? He has the balls to condemn the Eorzeans for being desperate when the potential end of the fucking world just got dumped on them and trying whatever they could to survive. Fuck him.

thank you my friends

Attached: image.jpg (771x807, 185K)

>FF14 visual and story elements look amazing
>shittiest combat system in the world that only mmo autists would """""""""enjoy""""""""""""
>"grinding" is the only thing to do, AKA working a job but not even getting paid.
ff14 singleplayer edition when?

Attached: 1477703764272.jpg (389x395, 21K)

>but the augmentation parts are so goddamn expensive.
They are 134k/u on Levi

Cry more bitch boy. I'm comfy fishing while you complain.

I think I might be able to get a copy of Nier dirt cheap so I'll at least play that.

>ff14 singleplayer edition when?
FF9 is sorta Shadowbringers

The new swordoath is so retarded. It doesn't synch with anything. Get sword oath -> Spam this move for the next 7~ seconds.

Did nobody test this? If you're going to implement an ability that gives 3 charges of a dps move then you need to make those charges matter somehow other than just pressing them three times in a row.

I started a couple days ago and holy fuck everything is so overwhelming I don't even know where to begin.

Attached: 15538553809409432564.jpg (360x348, 49K)

>hrothgars
Theyre fucking themselves

ffxiv.gamerescape.com/wiki/Guide:Progression_and_Level_Locked_Content

and use this code so I get free stuff: XS3PM2DV

you can really ignore everything and just go through the MSQ
I'd suggest taking your time, though. I rushed through it and I feel like I lost a lot.

Already played it, Vivi was the best character SE ever came up with.

Legitimately take it slow. Get through the MSQ, do side content if it looks interesting. Anything with a blue quest sign with a + means it'll unlock something. This can range from a whole new dungeon to a complete side series of quests to being able to dye your armor. Just make sure you're having fun.

I hate Paladin now. Seeing Riot Blade and Royal Authority all the time is so boring.

Wtf are you doing nigger? Just queue up for the highest dungeon available to you it will give you each will give you 1-2 levels up to like 70.

Is it better to do Heaven-or-High or dungeons?

Ive seen images

>Tfw I will never get the amber chocobo or twintania because I have no friend and don't know how to ask noobs to use my code

Attached: 1501434503584.jpg (403x433, 39K)

Let's be real the meteor idea was dumb. But the Garland don't have black mages to call upon meteor and know one knew Bahamut was in the damn moon. Tiamat was trapped, Mid was sleeping and Xande was putting his dick in WoD.

All 2 of them

I really want the twintania, but same. I just don't ever meet people starting out.
Maybe I should just ask in these threads at this point.
If you're a tank or healer, just do dungeons.
But I personally hate grinding deep dungeons for exp (they're really fun to do, grinding them is boring) so I don't even do them even as DPS. Only good up to 70 I think, though.

>augmentation parts are so goddamn expensive
I needed augmented Black Mage pants for my glam and I don't recall paying more than a couple thousand gil for the material
Granted, that was a while ago

Attached: 1355093066307.png (427x321, 185K)

Did she started a new character?

It's just a replacement for a second Royal Authority combo. There's no need to think about it more deeply than that. The only annoying part is that Atonement breaks combos when there's no reason for it to.

The price crashes every once in a while because you get augmentations from quick ventures. the more people do them, the more flood the market, etc.

Only the Drachen ones are expensive since it's the cooler dyed AF1.
All the other ones are like 20k max.

I don't mind the combat but it might just feel a bit better on a controller.

Attached: step.jpg (1920x1080, 612K)

I was able to get the sch augmentation for super cheap, like 14k for both parts
But i think it dyes pretty well, so maybe people just don't see it.

You do know you can play on a controller, right?

is this a good game worth playing

depends on what you want from an mmo

I wannna coom

then yeah probably

yes with mods u will coom buckets

It feels worse

controller is alright but I feel like I'd enjoy casters more on a keyboard. Monk feels fucking designed for a controller though, shame I can't play it due to ping.

It's ok if you like the FF series and don't expect it to be some kind of revolutionary mmo.

What is it about AST that makes them so miserable to heal with? I've only played with one decent AST that didn't make healing twice as difficult compared to if my co healer was a scholar.

Attached: 1563097058584.jpg (850x637, 68K)

High skill ceiling with a reward on par with the other two healers

If i comb the housing districts at odd times like weekdays in the early morning will i have a higher chance of snagging a plot or is that just wishful thinking

Not really, anything available will probably be called or spotted, then people will be camping around waiting for it to go up.

you mean there are organized groups doing this shit?

Not organized, but I just mean there's probably a lot of people looking.

Unfortunately no because there's literally no telling when someone will decide to stop playing the game and have their house on auto demo. You just have to keep searching whenever you have time.

The only way you'll be able to forecast plots opening up is if they ever halt auto demo timers due to irl disasters happening. You would then have to wait until they resume the timers. 45 days after the last one was lifted I had my fair pick of any plot across all four residential districts for several hours.

Attached: open plots.jpg (2560x1440, 1.51M)

Anyone else have a insta for their character? Follow me and I’ll follow back!

Attached: EAEB6874-AC6D-45D5-B7BE-B1DFC94E51E6.jpg (750x1030, 775K)

I'll never understand how western modders love these awful fucking body tattoos
skyrim,fallout, sims...guaranteed there is a gang of knuckle draggers that have their character look like a public bathroom wall

Scholar is super good at healing for one, they just get a bad rep because of the old green dps memes which makes the Broil mages stand out when you encounter them

Attached: 1559209728201.jpg (381x344, 27K)

what's the joke in this image

SCH used to be shit at healing LD

Did the one who made this not realize that the head to body proportion is fucked up and looks terrible because it's just a cheap model swap? Why even bother sharing this? Seriously, who the fuck thinks these look even remotely good?

Mentally ill person, just ignore him.

You have autism.

Attached: 1521436745749.png (1920x1080, 1.65M)

So you're telling me this is the sort of thing you have to wait for mother nature herself to open up an opportunity, and then plan for a month and a half onward after that

>person joins party
>check their fflogs
>tfw you do more rDPS on bard in E1S than they do on BLM

Attached: a5b887d8084366a7507370f5e6ed1e71.jpg (374x347, 39K)

>watches chinese cartoons
>thinks he's better than someone

Attached: 1549594419489.gif (400x225, 2.68M)

>Work my balls off to get not-shit at Black Mage over two weeks
>Finally go from grey to 50th percentile, the very bottom rung of blue
>super happy
>I cleared in the beginning of the week and the stats seemed to correct as more clears are logged, so for that day i was actually 48/47th
>It was probably because i got my deepshadow weapon anyway

I'M TRYING MY HARDEST GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

Attached: 9b2.gif (540x540, 2.22M)

pretty much. Housing is fucked. But man is it lucrative once you finally get one.

>GNB is an amazingly crafted Job and extremely fun to play
>DNC is an amazingly crafted Job and extremely fun to play
>TFW your favorite job was added too early and will suffer from early game designs and never feel as good as newly added ones
DRK is fucked bros...

Attached: 1542155598025.png (808x805, 446K)

how to make money from being a (virtual) landowner?

HW DRK was amazing though. You missed out.

What?
Didn't they pretty much remake MCH from the ground up?

I had that happen on RDM with E2S, I finally got myself to purple (75th percentile) and the next day it was down to blue(73)

Attached: tumblr_o0s1fnSaYU1tydz8to1_400.gif (400x324, 1.01M)

Do you guys use the trust system when leveling alts? It feels so slow

Attached: 1549604939030.png (133x104, 11K)

MCH is still a meme

Attached: file.png (1106x96, 21K)

gardening is your only option right now, but eventually they're going to make it so that mannequins can put items on display without taking up retainer sale space so if you have a large house, that's 10 sets of items you can put up for sale without having to buy extra retainers.
Gardening is still good regardless of this. Onions make tons of gil and can easily pay off your initial investment of the plot.

dilate

I just queue up for DF. During the DPS queues I just watch youtube or shitpost here.

fuck no, i just stick to roulette or run the current dungeon available at my level, its way too mind numbing

No. Even if I have a 20 minute queue for a 20 minute dungeon, I'd still take that over the 30 minute trust run. Trusts are just fucking painfully slow and I can't even stomach doing them enough to even level one set of NPCs beyond Holminster Switch.

RB and RA feel detached from the flashy, rapid sword style PLD is supposed to have

ARR jobs felt so garbage compared to HW jobs when HW first released. DRK shat on PLD/WAR.

They're super easy. Your squad should be able to tank the damage from AoEs no problem, and should do enough damage to melt bosses before any meaningful mechanics come out. Squadron members are so fucking strong, especially after upgrading their tactics, that it makes any dungeon faster and easier than doing them with actual players, unlike Trusts.

>>DNC is an amazingly crafted Job and extremely fun to play
But DNC is fucking boring.

Every HW job was considered shit at release. Drk was considered too squishy. It had to be buffed before savage. When people went into gordias and seen the magic damage + dps checks, then they took drk.

I meant in animations and special effects. PLD and WAR animations were garbo

No. I just queue up and do hunt marks or fates while waiting.

>que for hades so I can beat the story
>been waiting 40 mins in que as a sch
>meanwhile my aether character got in on a dps in less than 3 minutes
I hate crystal

Attached: 1565089136269.png (998x486, 288K)

do trial roulette maybe you'll get lucky, it happened to me quiet often though not hades in particular
can't wait to farm his ex wep too

Attached: 2014-07-11-storyline-2-3-26.jpg (732x624, 293K)

quite*

Attached: UOWZK2e6FGiCKMPzHJPnRQEU_jnVgopGA4mW5kKFLTQ.jpg (604x278, 26K)

>crystal
There is your problem. Crystal players while quing for trials lower their item level so they wont get it in que because it's "too hard"
t.crystal player

Dancer is really fun to play. I loved leveling the job.

top lel

Attached: ffxiv_06092019_162008_362.png (1920x1080, 1.34M)

How do you know there will be a nerf?