This is your 5th DLC character for Smash Bros Ultimate

This is your 5th DLC character for Smash Bros Ultimate.

Attached: Shanty44.png (1345x1376, 433K)

P A T H E T I C

Attached: Stars_-_Ryu.png (1429x1036, 276K)

>Shovel Knight fans accepted the Assist Trophy with open arms
>Sans fans adore the Mii Costume
>Shantae fans insist a spirit isn't enough

Attached: 1540169331347.png (528x501, 293K)

sage and ignore
be a big man like heavy weapons guy

Attached: The_Heavy.png (1992x3303, 3.28M)

They are people who think with their dicks user, dont even try

>We gotta put up with this shit for two more years

Would they stop if they get a Mii Costume?

Based

No.

They won't.

Not even a Shantae fan but this is retarded. You're basically saying a .jpg is equal to being (kind of) playable, or a character with an actual model that moves around and fights

raymanfag here and i'm happy about the trophy from smash 4

Attached: 1539203285855.jpg (480x360, 14K)

What do you know Otis?

You're a fucking steer with an udder.

You're a laughing stock amongst the bovine community.

Attached: spirited-away-banner.jpg (300x80, 7K)

Acknowledgement is acknowledgement
A plastic medal may look like it has more worth than gold sticker but in the end they're both consolation prizes
Take it or leave it, she's probably gonna have a Costume anyways with Shovel Knight

>Getting a prize of fake money is equal to getting a prize of real money

Kill yourself, Vivi.

>”I want Shantae playable because her fanart makes my penis become the big penis”

We're getting Reimu.

Attached: 1545989307399.png (1082x254, 121K)

i hope shantae gets into the game because i like her music and she's very cool

>yet another swordman user
Yikes
Fuck off Otis
>Valve doing anything in 2k19
Lol
>spirits deconfirm characters
Um no.
Who?
All lucky guesses

Yeah i'm thinking Shantae's in.

Attached: Shanty104.png (914x889, 138K)

>wanting a boring ninja when we already have an interesting one

Accept your consolation prize like the other indiefags

>fanart
Her official art does that just fine.

Mii costume at best

no, she is just a spirit.

hilarious that they have a new game coming out for shantae and there's even footage of it and the only thing they can talk about is whether or not she is in smash
based mediocre game mascot

And Smash fans are a laughing stock among the human race

I mean, Spirits have not been confirmed to deconfirm. Pretty much anyone with a character and nothing else is holding on to that mindset. You can bet that if Shovel Knight or Sans showed up as spirits instead of what they are now people would still be fighting for them. Besides, continuing the support now could mean getting something better in the future. You think anyone of the fan favorites that got in now would have gotten in if they just took their actual deconfirmations lying down?

Yeah, because no threads have ever been made talking about Seven Sirens before right?

It’s time for you to leave

Attached: BFFDE64B-4C4F-4B61-BEF2-4015E9C4859E.jpg (1024x1024, 88K)

footage of that game still exists and the number of shantae smash related threads since then severely dwarf even the amount of times sirens has had its own threads even before footage

is this the same artist who ghosts people when they pay them for commissions?

my freakin' duck over here would like a few words with you on that

Attached: AdventureDragon_8968.png (212x431, 248)

>shantae smash related threads since then severely dwarf even the amount of times sirens has had its own threads even before footage
Yeah, it's almost like you can only talk about the same demo so many times and that Smashfags in general are autistic and shit up the board.

That would be nice

I'm fine with anything at this point, Sakurai has made so many dreams come true, it would be selfish for me or anyone else to demand any specific character.

I have never seen or heard Shantae's name outside of Smash discussion.

What if you've never gotten a character you ever really wanted or asked for?

A jpg is all you deserve

>and that Smashfags in general are autistic and shit up the board.
so you were agreeing with me all along only i was conveying my point in a different way while hitting two birds with one stone
i mean it's cool that talking about a demo a lot is doable by talking about something that hasn't even happened simply because you can opine on possibilities and somehow doing it again will offer newer perspectives than the last five times it was done, yeah that makes sense

>i mean it's cool that talking about a demo a lot is doable
i meant to say "overdoable"

I know this is bait but I’m replying anyways because I feel like saying this. I don’t get it, why can’t fags be happy with what they got, nintendo gives an inch and they try to take a mile, at least you monkeys actually got some form of representation

Attached: 5F04DF7D-802A-46BE-9951-F758FCE3C5D7.png (373x338, 138K)

No, you were trying to paint it as Shantaefags not wanting to talk about their game because it's mediocre rather than it just being Smashfag autism.

The game has been talked about since it's revealed and when new info is shown its talked about for a good minute. But you can't talk about a single demo over and over. And speculation on how the game is going to be isn't something you can do over and over either, especially since I doubt it's a large portion of people in those threads considering Yea Forums generally hates Shantae.

As someone who loves the franchise, isn't a Spirit enough? We should just be thankful for that.

Attached: 1543640210052.png (874x1129, 271K)

You can't please everyone user. No matter what choice you make someone is going to be upset. This upset feeling is amplified x10 when dealing with the disgusting mass of autism known as the Smash community.

But on the other hand, who are these Shantaefags that are violently clamoring for Shantae to be playable? Most fans of spirited/costumed characters I've seen have been pretty cool anons. Raymanfags, Wonder Redfags, Rayfags, Goemonfags, Shantaefags etc.

Attached: 159924836976.jpg (387x411, 72K)

>No, you were trying to paint it as Shantaefags not wanting to talk about their game because it's mediocre rather than it just being Smashfag autism.
nah, that was a bonus, but yes, i did that at the same time
and it's not wrong
you mean to tell me
you can speculate on the slight possibilities of shantae in smash due to autism
but you can't even make more inferences on shantae? heh
or maybe, it really is a mediocre game series like i also said
so you're just getting defensive for nothing
what are you really trying to say here other than agree with me that they've exhausted all the discussion they can make on a mediocre title just to go autism on smash chances?

>a jpeg in place of a 3D model trophy
>something to be thankful fore

I love her too bro, but it's time to let her go

The series is still pretty obscure in the grand scheme of things. Just getting a Spirit was a huge accomplishment. Lets not push our luck.

I don't mind Shantae not making it in, but I'd rather her not be in the game in any capacity than just a "Spirit nod". If they wanted to include her in some way, at least make her an AT or a Mii costume. Maybe add a music track.

I’ve never heard of Shantae

It’s simply people who are trying to stir up trouble for shits and giggles because the same conversation a million times over somehow still gives them that dopamine rush

Attached: AC1F0D40-A923-4204-A4F1-280A40B689D7.jpg (248x244, 27K)

They're sidescrolling Metroidvania-lite 2D platformers.

Who's that girl on the picture?

Attached: Shanty15.jpg (442x558, 29K)

The queen of indies

That doesn't look like Shantae

Zun wouldn't want her in Smash. He hates deciding on a set canon, which he'd probably have to do if she was added.

Not HGH.
That shit's in a Mega Man format.

And technically Shantae's a Wonder Boy-like.

How mad would hos be if duck dragon or a yar got in representing Atari?

He allowed reimu to be put into a nendoroid mobile gacha game. He’s become more lax over the years regarding his distribution. There’s also a mobile game coming out with voice actors that he’s supervising

how have you not even seen her threads posted on Yea Forums unless you don't use the catalog like a newfag scrub
you're not from around here are you

let me rephrase
I’ve never heard of shantae outside of rosterfag discussion

Okay, except HGH.

Hopefully SS drops that. At least dungeons are back.

oh
on that note
i never heard of geno outside of rosterfag discussion, and i was around super mario rpg fags back in the late 90s
but geno's name did not come up in my presence on the irc channel
it was always mallow or axem rangers or smithy
i feel like i remember a boss' name coming up but i don't remember the name so w/e

Please take your life you literal nigger
Yes

Touhou is bigger and older than Shantae