Untitled

Attached: sands of halo.png (774x417, 449K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RMgpjPDAEaU&t=98s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wake me....when you need me....

Attached: i sleep.jpg (640x480, 87K)

fuck

It's been 4 fucking years and we haven't even seen gameplay bros, how can they do this to us?

So does anyone else think it's kinda weird that warzone and campaign excluded, Halo 5 is actually kinda decent?

Yea. It’s weird that you think that.

No because you are delusional.

Halo 5 multiplayer is kino

youtube.com/watch?v=RMgpjPDAEaU&t=98s

MP was fun I just don't like sprint in Halo.

This is my main thing, it's weird that you have to be moving effectively under top speed just to actually use your weapons. During ledge grabbing and boosting I kinda get, but sprint is just dumb as a mechanic.

When does this come out anyway?

post spartans

Attached: literallyme.png (320x704, 201K)

I laugh every time I think about when 343 decided to rework the radar for a bit because the "pros" were crying about it.
Suddenly every match was just everyone walking laps around the map because it kept you off the radar and actually trying to move around would punish you by lighting you up like a christmas tree.
I'm sure infinite will have some stupid change though, 343 really has a hate boner for the radar and vehicles.

Good.

I think halo infinite will be good. 343 is really gonna try and push this as an esport, which is wear the money is, And help grow mixers audience. They know that they cannot fuck this up, it has to be good

why cant I play 4 and 5 on Windows yet?

This is irony, right?

with how good gears 5 is, i honestly think gears of war has topped halo as m$ best ip

>tfw get to experience halo series for the first time

Esporst are cancer. Bungie at least had the sense to segregate esport niggers into their own playlist and not subjugate everyone else to their bullshit.

I wasn't a fan of the sprinting or additional "spartan powers" or whatever, but found the game to be enjoyable enough

>esports
They pushed Halo 5 hard as an esport, yet the moment they bothered to fix MCC people stopped caring and the Halo Championship Series completely pivoted to Halo 3

I can't TAKE THIS SHIT NO MORE MAN

its not terrible, but not as good as 3, or even Reach. Multiplayer is better than 4, but thats not saying much

Attached: playermodel.png (320x704, 218K)

How hard is it to add an extra fucking game to the MCC? Microsoft is milking it by this point

Attached: 1567223834123.png (1163x543, 777K)

Milking what? All the non-profit they are getting?

Why did it have to die, guys? It's probably the bets Halo we'll ever get on PC

Attached: file.png (1903x634, 980K)

*throws ps4 controller at 100 miles per hour to grandma's head*

>remove all the cortana story after 3
>make chief a cold faceless death machine
>good maps with lots of props, enemies,vehicles and explosives
>enemies that are fun to shoot
god is it too hard microsoft?

>make chief a cold faceless death machine
Chief was never this though. He also wasn’t whatever they portrayed him as in 4 and 5

>Chief, you mind telling me what you're doing at that fag parade?

No, it's utter crap

>I think halo infinite will be good.
>343 is really gonna try and push this as an esport

Attached: 1509706719913.jpg (641x530, 41K)

Halo 2 was already on PC though

My least favorite in the series. I even liked 4 more.

And the best part
>which is wear the money is

I feel like they actually sort of tried with 5's MP. I still don't like the abilities but it seemed like they at least made an effort to graft them more effectively onto the base Halo experience, which is far more than can be said of 4. I still dropped 5 after a month or so cause I just didn't enjoy playing it but I heard the Forge was pretty good.
You're a fucking idiot. 4 was embarassing in how much it ripped off COD. Loadouts, perks, killstreaks, and no descope are all infinitely worse than anything 5 did.

>Sir, murdering these kikes

>4 was embarassing in how much it ripped off COD

Then that should tell you how much I loathe 5

It's gonna be game as a service