Filename thread

Attached: brb smoke break.webm (1280x720, 2.01M)

Attached: cal arts.gif (512x512, 305K)

Attached: ❤️❤️❤️🔥🔥🔥❤️❤️❤️🔥🔥🔥❤️❤️❤️🔥🔥🔥❤️❤� (640x360, 2.95M)

A lot of Yea Forums posters in Yea Forums recently eh

Attached: Mom said it's my turn to play!.webm (720x408, 1006K)

fucking beanmouth garbage

Attached: 1524390704061.png (368x405, 303K)

Saddest thing is this looks better than the actual in game cutscenes

Is that Henry Firth?

mentally deranged faggots
manchildren cu-cks

>projection

>Steven didn't redeem her through the power of cock
Missed opportunity

Attached: 1567702598125.jpg (452x307, 194K)

Never really been on Yea Forums to be honest
I just heard that the movie was good and you don't need to watch the series to know what's going on so I watched it
It was pretty good. Mostly because I wanna fuck Spinel

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-05 #spinel playti2me - MahmaPuu's illustrations - pixiv.jpg (1024x938, 477K)

It's not quite the same without the sound.

Attached: Kickstarter rewards.png (456x810, 291K)

what's the story?

are all these shows literally the same?

wtf

Attached: 1565405559461.jpg (640x605, 63K)

China

why

Suicide attempt.

Kind of like that copilot who hijacked his own plane to crash it into a mountain and killed all the passengers.

It's a meme, it's about the "Calarts" style (name that comes from the Art School from California since that's from where it originates) where the characters have a bean shaped mouth/smile and simple, round edges. Those threads on Yea Forums about making random characters from different series in calarts style were fucking hilarious, especially after the Thunder Cats shitshow.

>Isn't that lovely? Isn't that cool? And isn't that cruel. And aren't I a fool...

Attached: deprimiert.png (275x288, 94K)

Now do one for anime and see how that goes

sans

Attached: 1567471676569.webm (1280x720, 1.82M)

eww westernshit how pathetic and degenerate
ah yes, truly patrician and based entertainment for alphas such as myself

Needs a filename.

Attached: 1567828682703.png (1920x1080, 1.76M)

Attached: 4CHAN the movie, the game.webm (960x404, 2.99M)

>hitler in the back
kek

No, I think it's Gerald Thecond

fuck off back to Yea Forums retard

Attached: DQ11 orchestrated music.jpg (1024x768, 73K)

What is this

Attached: DQ11 Hero.jpg (720x844, 50K)

>recurring JRPG bosses

"Villains" who literally did nothing wrong.

link the video

If that happened it would be biased towards anime silly

Rebecca sugar didnt go to cal arts. Gumbal is from the uk

Blazing Saddles is the source.

i don't get it

that would explain why gumball was actually good while the rest are utter garbage

I dislike steven universe but i saw the design of this character and liked it, had nothing to do so i checked it. Was surprised that i actually liked it and spinel was a great character overall, pretty much waifu material, would love to love and also reminds me of XJ9 somehow

Attached: 321312.jpg (1280x1700, 488K)

Except getting really butthurt and taking it out on someone who didn't deserve it

if you draw popular western cartoon characters with a similar mouth shape then they all have a similar mouth shape.
western animation BTFO!!

meanwhile, in japan, no two character designs ever look similar.

It's weird that this needs to be said, but there's some people here who were born after 9/11 hanging out giving us hot takes on shit they have shallow perspectives on.

Attached: Frag Movie.gif (500x288, 1.21M)

Precisely. I have a shitty theory that animation gets gradually better the more east you go

What even is the context of this

Attached: 803.png (928x888, 445K)

I want a brown baby to beat the shit out of me

New Steven Jewniverse when?

Never because Krobo is dead.

Attached: The Clown.jpg (2445x2445, 806K)

>It's okay when Japan does it!

Attached: UHJQr.jpg (1696x714, 198K)

Her best friend basically told her to stand there and wait for her to come back, then fucked off for 6000 years having a new life, made new friends, and completely forgot about her before dying.

Cringe

She did everything wrong, trying to wipe out an entire planet that didn't even know you existed is a very wrong thing to do. It's just that the level of blind hate she had to be operating on at that moment makes it a little understandable

Mr Firth would you please sit down?

so basically imagine you tell your dog you're going to the store and you'll be back. Then you never come back but your dog waits for you for 6000 years and your dog finds out you became your own son.

Gotta agree with that was pretty cringe and bluepilled of Pink Diamond

Only in fan art. Actual in-game Sans has eye bags and a crooked smile. His Smash costume and the Fangamer figure it's based on are by far the most accurate depictions of him in 3D.

Attached: 486B0321-40EF-4179-9138-30B9FA1CFDED.jpg (1280x720, 41K)

The irony of the sameface is that in Japan ine artist will have a unique style but their characters are all templates, but in America the characters have unique visual designs and silhouettes but the protagonist of every show falls into a template.

Literally a show for and made by trannies.

honestly i think butch hartmans artsyle is wors
Damn 6 ears and same hair

>It's hypocrisy if it's something I don't like!
Two wrongs don't make a right, stop pretending one is justified because another gets away with it.

BRING HIM BACK
Did he give any sort of indication of what happened?

Attached: The comfort of death will come, for men and demons alike... ...by the guidance of the Great Will..pn (1048x768, 1.44M)

>currently experiencing this exact sort of situation where my best friend has almost completely cut me off to go hang out with new people even though nothing went wrong between us
>find out she's been using my pet name for someone else and doesn't want to talk to me unless she needs something

Attached: empty.jpg (450x403, 19K)

>characters from the exact same show kinda look like each other

no shit? try comparing anime characters from different artists inb4 gununu

It's the Calarts inside that counts

Attached: indie platformer.webm (852x480, 2.73M)

Japan
>same artist same face
West
>different artists same face

Learn the difference

It's okay user. You'll find someone who will adore you and treat you right and be with you for the rest of your lives

Attached: 1078.jpg (516x265, 28K)