Anyone here got bored of waiting those idiots and bought a Xbone with the master chief collection?

Anyone here got bored of waiting those idiots and bought a Xbone with the master chief collection?

Attached: halo-master-chief-collection-wallpaper-1920x1080-ba6a1e3483ea49309b3fb8017857478f.jpg (1920x1080, 474K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why would I waste that much money on a bog-standard console shooter?

no just you, I'm sorry

The fucking wait is killing me fuck. Convince me out of buying one

>Convince me out of buying one
It's Halo.

I did a couple years ago. If you can find an original or S for cheap I'd go for it. Ninja Gaiden Black, Ace Combat 6, Armored Core, and Lost Odyssey are major bonuses.

>He didn't get a Xbone as soon as this and halo 5 were launched
>mfw I even didn't give a shit about RDR2
>how wonderful this feel is

Attached: 1567473799498.jpg (540x690, 50K)

Yeah, I admit I caved. It was like $200 with a few more addons, pretty cheap. Use it mostly as a 4k blu ray player but MCC is p good

seething killzonecuck

I've been waiting to play Halo 3 on PC for over a decade. I think I can wait a few more months.

Is there more games? I already played AC6 but I'm interested in playing Ninja Gaiden Black for the 6th time. I'm more interested in the games I can play of a X360 can you play almost all of them?

>buying this broken pile of shit on Xbox when you can just buy the original non-broken games on Xbox

Well, there is always Gears, I know some gears games are on pc, but the xbawks 360 titles work like a charm on the bone.

None of my shitty cave shmups worked on the bone, but it's been a while since I turned it on.

>can you play almost all of them?
Nope, and they've stopped porting them. Here's a list of what you can play, though:
xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/backward-compatibility

I am bored of waiting for these stupid cunts but I also hate playing on consoles. I just can't do it anymore.

what was broken. i played through all campaigns and didn't notice anything.

It was broken for literally years but they got their shit together last year and mostly fixed it. There's still misc glitches but it's nowhere base as bad as it was

>likes eating shit
This is why you get broken games.

Forgot to mention that ODST's Firefight isn't being ported to MCCPC or Xbone MCC, so BC is the only way to play it for now.

what did the game even do. if there were heavy bugs it must not have been anything that happened unless you forced it. nothing prevented me from progressing or killed me.

What are some good Co-op FPS games?

Games I put in this category:
Halo
CoD zombies

What else

L4D2

bet he already had one before the PC announcement anyway

Anyway should I get the no disc bundle?

Xbone SAD? Not if you have physical 360 discs.

Dying Light

OP here just bought and xbone s

Fuck it all

Enjoy. MCC was probably my most played game this gen.

I got bored of waiting and installed Halo Refined since it's supposedly closer to the original than Anniversary classic mode. I'm gonna have to wait on 2 and after but why did they change 2's music in updated mode? They still had the rights.