Why are virtually all e-sport scenes dominated by white and asian males?

Why are virtually all e-sport scenes dominated by white and asian males?

Attached: 1489875584704.jpg (532x320, 15K)

blacks go for fighting games usually

das racis

did you mean: nerds?

Attached: Ampharos 6.png (270x301, 102K)

post yfw you are not american

>people constantly posting this meme without even getting what it is about

red marks arabs

Attached: file.png (727x358, 58K)

the same can be said about the entire world

Isn't it just "this is to demarcate a shit thread"?
That's all I got out of it the times I've seen it.

Lurk more.

Its kinda funny how literally every player in every south african csgo team is white.
Owning/gaming on desktop pc's is more associated with certain races. Many pros have been gaming since they were preteens and poor parents cant provide their kids with such opportunities.

ethnicities with the highest iq

I've been here for nearly a decade user, I haven't seen anyone explain what it's about, I've only seen it popping up in bait threads.

Sure.

>Fly not in the top 15.

Dunno why this makes me so happy.

He is more of a team player desu

yeah, he plays his team

Most eSports scenes are groups of friends that decided to make a career out of scamming for tickets at "events" that really only exist as an excuse for them to get together and play the same game they've played a billion times before but get paid to do it.
This is essentially true of all esports scenes and they're all clique-y as shit

because white people are the majority of the humanity and asians are no-lifers that only play games competitively?

>because white people are the majority of the humanity

user, I have some bad news for you

>ivan ivanov

do slavs really do this

do they alex alexov? mark markov?

Whites and Asians have higher average IQs then blacks and Latinos.

you don't even have to play the game too much, believe or not there's not much competition to get into e-sports, me and 4 other friends once played LoL together and we got to challenger rank without even trying, and we weren't even good at it like, we never had rune pages and that shit, then we decided to play the e-sports matches to see how it was and the waiting time to get into a match increased drastically, but when we found one, we kept winning over and over and in the end, we received an e-mail saying that we were eligible to e-sports and that we had to show up in a building in USA a certain day to register ourselves, we didn't go because we actually live in brazil so, it was a huge no lol, but yea, it's easy to get there

>arab
>goymonay and france flag
POTTERY

the second name is the fathers name with correct gender ending in russian speaking country.
if they name their children like themselves it leads to names like ivan ivanov or ivana ivanova

This is the lowest IQ response you could make.

you don't believe there are iq gaps between blacks, asians, whites ON AVERAGE?

its funny how those will only try to claim when smb wins

he doesn't everything every disadvantage minorities got is based of socio-economic myth