I implore you to find me a single flaw

I implore you to find me a single flaw.

Attached: persona-5-2.jpg (1746x2147, 1.12M)

Let's not point out flaws right now. You need to go to sleep to trigger the next plot point.

I think it's harder to find a single quality tbqh.

Why do you need to download highest difficulty setting from the Store? it was available on day 1. And don't tell me ''it's cus they were working on it way late, so they weren't able to put it on disc yo'' because that's not true.

Kino story

no switch port

Why do you continually post threads like this when you know it’ll just get shat on?

if you never heard a story before

The translation blows.

Thank you falseflag, but I'd rather have P4G

Someone is going to post it.

You can never experience it for the first time again

Attached: 1567318380417.jpg (360x450, 128K)

Makoto is shit and is overshadowed by her better, NPC sister.

>ps4

All the female party members are shit

Hifumi isn't a party member.

Attached: Hifumi Valentines.webm (853x480, 2.92M)

>All the female party members are shi-

Attached: haru-cut-in.jpg (225x350, 36K)

this desu

She had the potential to be nice but the story decided it had other priorities.

>t. obsessed falseflagger faggot

You are never getting a port.

>too easy
>too gimmicky
>story goes to shit really fast
>uninteresting cliched characters
>mostly boring social links
>too long
Still had a lot of fun with it, but it is far from a masterpiece.

There are serval flaws ranging from gameplay issues to story pacing to Morgana's existence.
There are however two things it is flawless at.
Presentation, it feels wonderfully charming, it's what saves the game from all its flaws. And the waifus. Kawakami is perfect. Sae is perfect. The rest can all be perfect to somebody.

It's one of those games which doesnt seem as good when discussed or when you look back on it but is amazing when you are actually playing it and getting wrapped into it.
To quote that fucker Todd
>It just works.

Attached: little makeout.jpg (1280x1843, 429K)

>I never asked for this...

There’s no flaws, it’s honestly perfect.

>I implore you to find me a single flaw.
It's a 120h long visual novel.

>Tfw you can't date and bone Morgana
2/10

Writing quality for both the overarching story and the characters declines progressively after the first dungeon, and nosedives after the big Reveal

if it was built into the game, normies would try it, fail and then give bad reviews
anyone who really wants it can find it but it lets them give normies a better feeling when they play it by not having them think they're on a higher relative difficulty than they actually are

Turn based combat

No one wants one.

Not enough of Kawakami

Attached: danteCringe.jpg (811x811, 449K)

It's a Megami Tensei game. No one wants shovelware novel adaptations in their game library.

>Persona 5
>kino story

Attached: 1546550201651.jpg (293x326, 12K)

>Goofy "Muh evil adults" story
>More plot holes than a swiss fucking cheese
>Watered down combat that holds your hand (They feel they need to tell you what attacks exploit your enemy's weakness despite you can figure it out with minimum effort)
>Mementos are fucking cancer
>Very few social links are actually good, the rest are mediocre at best and cringe-worthy at worst (Like Futaba)
>TEHEHEHE PERSONA 5 HAS NO FLAWS
Get fucked weebcuck

Name three (3) plot holes.

Let's not forget
>Duwang-tier translation

Attached: hahahawhatthefuck.jpg (1280x720, 266K)

>Abominous
This can't be real.

>Why would Akechi even plan to capture the Phantom Cucks in a palace if he knows they always steal the treasure and the place goes to hell?
Isn't he supposed to be a 1500 IQ detective? It's literally impossible that he wouldn't know this
>How did Akechi even get inside Kunikazu's palace?
>Why the fuck would Sojiro ever fucking consider returning Futaba to her uncle if he's totally aware that he's an abusive piece of shit and promised to protect both Joker and Futaba?
>Why does Kawakami allows herself to be bullied by the parents if she supposedly finds the resolve she needs at the end of the social link?

This, based

She still has the second best party confidant behind best boy Yusuke, and that's enough for me

The Vorpal Blade animation is dogshit.

What were they thinking? Cheap ass developers.

>shitty confidant stories ruined even further by Mementos asspulls
>stale combat that amounts to matching colors; your strategy is exactly the same in the first hour and the 100th hour
>the story is trying to marry a serious sociopolitical commentary with a goofy anime dating sim and utterly drops the ball on both fronts
>SNES-era localization
But the game looks really good so normies couldn't care less and propel it into being Atlus' most profitable game ever
Fuck everything

Thankfully she gets the best doujins to make up for it.

Attached: 1566928617002.jpg (1280x1815, 366K)

You implores me?!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

P5 is one of my favorite games but there's still loads of flaws.

>Shido is a shitty unbelievable villain
>Akihabara is boring with nothing to do
>the shitty rat maze
>the shitty mementos depths
>the entire Okumura / Morgana running away arc
>Mementos is boring as fuck
>Haru wasn't fleshed out enough
>Akechi's character motivations are retarded
>palaces are too easy and can be facerolled in one day

It's a masterpiece, but a flawed masterpiece.

She never punches the epic gamer in the vidya gaim, this isn’t cannon

She also doesnt find a used condom or go to the Amagi Inn with Joker in cannon but in Doujins anything is possible

Attached: chrome_odsl7Bhsbi.png (712x1008, 1.05M)

Anything?

Attached: 51ADD7D7-3A20-445A-BB3D-2A42BCFE2846.jpg (1080x1440, 172K)

>muh adults
Not my idea of a kino story

This game is shit until a port for switch happens

>The intricacy of the dungeons dropped off sharply after the first two

>Your activities almost never seem like thievery and almost always seem like robbery.

>A lot of social links are kinda meh

Protip: The story was an analysis of abuse of power as a concept, starting at the smallest level of a coach, and eventually addressing abuse of power by prime ministers and God.

Hopefully Royal will improve some of the lackluster parts, but shit's already kino af.

Anything that can be drawn out. Like all comics. Including the most exceedingly sweet things.

Attached: cheesy.jpg (600x1584, 362K)

why do i need to tell them i'm taking their shit, i'm a thief?

Because their shit doesn't physically exist in the cognitive world until you threaten it.

Its like if I could steal all the pink elephants out of your brain now that I've triggered you to picture pink elephants.

Muh adults.

It's turn based strategy. Sorry user, but it's 2019.

>Doesn't end with me bending her over a shogi board
Lame

Can't play shogi, but I do know a game where you do indeed can play shogi.

Attached: ECbGEa4X4AED92B.jpg (1024x575, 70K)

3rd Semester where your "dead" really feels like a drag, also Haru gets shafted for no good reason. Still a 9/10 game and should be played.

I have one question about Persona 5. By bringing money from cognitive world over to real-world how does that affect the economy of Japan?