Fire Emblem:Three Houses

Duscur rights NOW

Attached: 32F2F6B8-A829-49E2-B56A-C2A352B92678.png (691x700, 389K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D7sKs-pxeB4
youtube.com/watch?v=hryAPx9OFZM
youtu.be/uKlP4Ruzmb0?t=949
youtube.com/watch?v=Sx3FUbof5M4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What kind of Recipes would you teach Flayn?

>Become a Dragon Goddess!
>Marry another Dragon and make him your consort!
>Accept Flayn as your dragon step daughter!
>Make Seteth give you Dragon babies!
>Leave behind a Dragon dynasty to full all of Fódlan for ages to come!
>Dragons!

Attached: C0DA0AE7-F390-4261-BACC-19234328531F.jpg (700x993, 108K)

Does Flayn have an ending with Chef Deddles?

Sirius Route.

>one of the biggest changes is that you do not pick a house. You are still an instructor at the academy, but don't teach a specific house
>Jeritza becomes the instructor for the BE instead while Manuela and Hanneman take the other two houses
>DLC will feature a few new characters, who will be your starting students
>while part 1 will play kind of the same, it also has big changes that alter the story
>one of these changes is that Jeralt isn't killed by Kronya
>the attack on Garreg Mach is started by the Argarthans instead of Edelgard
>the students you recruited will become your allies in your independent troop of mercenaries, led by you and Jeralt. However, there will be a limit to how many you can recruit per house
>Sothis will have a much bigger impact in the story, and won't disappear like she did almost at the end of part 1.
>one of the biggest changes is that the Agarthans (Arundel) take control of the empire and overthrows Edelgard
>she will be the first to side with you and your mercenaries, alongside Hubert
>Claude and Dimitri will join later on as the story progresses
>new characters will have their own supports with each other, as well as characters from other houses
>new paralogues will be possible thanks to this
>there will also be one more same-sex S rank option for both male and female Byleth
>Rhea's role in the story will go similar to BE, with Rhea going crazy, however she won't be slayed and will eventually join you
>map deployments will go up to a max of 18 units
>there will be certain unrecruitable characters due to plot reasons during part 1, Including academy staff and students. They may or not be able to be recruited after the timeskip
>the game is focused with the Agarthans and an even bigger evil in mind. The theme of the route is unity

IMAGINE

Bully Lorenz!

Attached: 0B86CAE5-38C7-491A-BB1A-A311AAF09E3F.jpg (1024x950, 184K)

Since she’s a terrible cook, I would instead teach her to prepare rice for the next 2 years as a sushi apprentice.

All scalies must die

Attached: EE05CC32-1349-4932-A8BE-BD47D27CF74D.gif (560x370, 1.36M)

I already screen capped this for you earlier this week. You don’t have to keep pasting it. Just wait until wave 4 comes out and anons like me will show everyone your amazing gift for Prophecy.

>It’s a Raphael support
>brass section intensifies

Flayn and Dedue
>After the war, Dedue returned to Fhirdiad to support King Dimitri's reign as his vassal. As he worked, his wife, Flayn, was determined to support him with home-cooked meals. Dedue patiently endured the more disastrous of his wife's experiments, while teaching her everything he knew. Eventually Flayn's talent blossomed and she became a renowned chef. It is said that those who were lucky enough to taste her cooking always asked for more, and that Dedue's eyes lit up with affection and pride when she told him what she was planning to prepare next.

They are practically Elves that just turn into Dragons user.

Attached: 6793CF71-5E98-4473-86D0-DDB61278C768.jpg (1448x2048, 317K)

This is the best girl in the game. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Attached: 1567632899007.jpg (1211x1749, 1.42M)

Should I make her a Dark Knight or Gremory this time?

>Saint Cethlean is revered as the saint of healing
>her relic increase magic range and dmg
>that just fuel the murder machine even more
What does she mean by this

Attached: B03B3830-00D0-403C-A3BB-8F2B2ABB737D.gif (1000x1000, 757K)

Thoughts on this?
youtube.com/watch?v=D7sKs-pxeB4

That she was a War Monk?

It’s been a while and hearing legitimate dubstep in a fucking FE game is strange as fuck

I have the sudden urge to tip a fedora and hire bandits to kill some reptiles.

After FEH skrillex shenanigan, im not even surprised
At least its fun and fitting

>My Teacher, you don’t understand! The Church is evil!
I AM the Church.

Attached: 175F2ACB-598F-4958-B222-D2E54937EAAA.jpg (845x1200, 117K)

Dark Knight, a couple of extra casts of silence and fimbvultr is not worth black tomefaire, the extra movement, canto and her personal ability giving her regen on mount. Blizzard is her bread and butter.

>final boss is literally your oneitis
>doesn't pursue the truth like GD
>doesn't use any means necessary to fundamentally reshape the country in your image like BE
>let shadowy black mage forces escape in the final boss area hinting they're still behind the scenes and were possibly controlling edelgard
>your only argument is innocent people are dying in a war and we have to stop that
>restores the status quo by bringing back the corrupt church to power

will BL get uncucked in the DLC? i feel like Yea Forums memed me into picking the wrong house and now i have to play the game all over again to get this bluepill out of my mouth. dimitri isn't punished, he's just an incel denied his mommy and sisterwife

Attached: 1565956033234.jpg (876x934, 149K)

How can the Church be evil when all they do is feed orphans and donate to the poor?

Enlightened One Byleth is underrated. Strutting around dressed like the pope is peak Lord design

Too bad the female version looks fucking stupid

>Imagine thinking a church run by literally Jesus is the same as a church run by Rhea.

Dedue is pretty cool. BL had a lot of great characters. Felix is my favorite.
GD was great too. I think Claude was actually my favorite on that route. Raphael was fun, but rather one note.
I can't get past the first 11 chapters as BE. No idea with them.
Ashe and Ignatz no good.

There is no need to heal people if all enemies are dead

Post more Best Girl.

Attached: 1566665701698m.jpg (775x1024, 87K)

Which is precisely why we never see her fanart in it

Attached: DB40A526-4328-4C15-AE32-C6DB7606EEF4.png (956x1196, 1.73M)

I LOVE my wife Bernadetta!

Attached: Bernie11.jpg (920x1063, 93K)

Marianne's got a massive cock!

Attached: 1565552933953m.jpg (957x1024, 111K)

Double best girl!

Attached: 670906A2-ADDE-4C16-90EB-072C96EA603E.png (721x900, 801K)

Indirectly propagate the crest hierarchy by lying about its true origins in Fodlan that not only instills the noble/commoner divide, but as evidenced by the likes of Sylvain Mercedes Edelgard Lysithea etc. causes a lot of undue suffering.

Also encourages an isolationist view of the world that causes the region to stagnate and have poor relations with neighboring countries. All for the sake of keeping a status quo that allows Rhea to keep doing her mommy revival expirements in peace. She doesn’t even deny any of this in GD when confronted

I prefer male Byleth to be honest.

Great taste

Attached: __hilda_valentine_goneril_and_marianne_von_edmund_fire_emblem_three_houses_and_etc_drawn_by_do_m_kae (900x900, 482K)

jesus christ this goes in hard

Whats with her and piranha plant aside from they both are flammable?

Attached: C6F5B261-E790-42D9-AECB-C824B22B8A8D.png (680x669, 402K)

Would Yea Forums describe Hilda as a "good" friend?

She likes carnivorous plants of why not pair her up with the most famous kind of carnivorous plant

it's the only fucking outfit that works with the goofy glowy hair. I'm making mine War Master this playthrough and I just fucking know I won't want to look at him.

It fit the map.

Only losers and mentally ill people like Marianne because she's just like them.
Get better taste.

She likes carnivorous plants.

Attached: __bernadetta_von_varley_and_piranha_plant_fire_emblem_three_houses_and_etc_drawn_by_yagaminoue__2f5d (612x900, 73K)

Man the grappler outfit is gachi as fuck

She isn't a loser by the end of the game.

flayn is the cutest

Attached: 1544485704548.png (800x799, 225K)

There's going to be cosmetic DLC in the season pass, would you guys like to see /ourgirl/ with her hair down?

Attached: 1567634660286m.jpg (1024x576, 63K)

>final boss is literally your oneitis
Not every story has to have a dramatic reveal of “Here are the REAL baddies you have to defeat.” The story is focused more on the relationship between the Hero and the villain’s past, along with the standard game of exiled prince returns to his home to reclaim his birthright. The Hero with a Thousand Faces explains it better why such stories lasts the tests of time by breaking down the Heroe’s journey.
>doesn't pursue the truth like GD
And it doesn’t need to. The leader of the group and Cornelia both die and the group is crippled. (You) are literally the Pope and is in charge of everything in matters of religion and culture anyway.
>doesn't use any means necessary to fundamentally reshape the country in your image like BE
Dimitri introduces something akin to a Constitutional Monarchy and (You) reform the Church.
>let shadowy black mage forces escape in the final boss area hinting they're still behind the scenes and were possibly controlling edelgard
Not a problem anymore. They have no more power. They are basically like Saruman after he lost all his magic.
>your only argument is innocent people are dying in a war and we have to stop that
A pointless a war indeed.
>restores the status quo by bringing back the corrupt church to power
(You) are the literal GOD of that religion and you directly serve as their leader as the Pope. I think the Church will be fine.

Gachi?

Attached: EFC1266A-173E-4817-95FB-6E7913A8CC4B.png (680x449, 249K)

>larping as jesus
>implying byleth is a real person

>if you dont recruit Marianne on other routes, she commits suicide
remember to save her smile you guys

Attached: 1566655563113.png (500x483, 303K)

What are the odds that Hilda HASN'T lezzed out with at least one other student before the timeskip

My blood compels me to protect her smile.

Attached: 1567633385254m.jpg (736x1024, 94K)

So with how you become literally a living, immortal god that govern your own church, immortal Pope included, what could happen later down the line? A Dune situation?

100%, Hilda is straight

She was in her Lysithea supports, just a bit overzealous.

god I absolutely hate battling on months when there's no paralogue/auxiliary
also fuck that one map where you start on opposite sides of each other, you know the one

My blood boils... My sword hand hungers! My darkness is stronger than your darkness!

>Not a problem anymore. They have no more power. They are basically like Saruman after he lost all his magic.

user this is flagrantly untrue. Shambala is wholly intact.

GD much more thoroughly deal’s with TWSITD and they STILL come back with enough of a force to march on Derdriu. They’re more resilient than you’re giving them credit

edeltards fuck off

Wait, her ability triggers if she's on a mount? I thought she needed to be adjacent to one.

Only if it was in a 3 way with a guy.

Lonely Byleth in the Red Canyon: monsters edition?

She literally sleeps with a girl in one of her supports

Attached: 1552498552040.jpg (580x475, 56K)

>Crest hierarchy
Nobles and any Elite will exist no matter the cause or reason. I for one would prefer that the Crest users did not run around without a moral compass with their crest powers as African war lords.
>isolationist views
Any proof that the countries of Fódlan adopted the Japanese-tier isolation policy? We have Shamir, Cyril, Petra, and Claude LITERALLY living at what amounts as the Vatican of the continent, and trade is pretty common with all the food and weapons that you buy from such outside lands.

>having a sleepover implies sex
wanna know how I know that you've never had friends?

>GD much more thoroughly deal’s with TWSITD and they STILL come back with enough of a force to march on Derdriu
Do they? Wasn't that just Nemesis and his phantom soldiers?

no, that's a challenge. I mean the map with the mountains. The Manuela and Hanneman paralogue takes place there. It's so shitty.

YES.

byleths ending with claude has them come back after years of thought to be dead for one last stand against fodlan, with such ferocity claude had to ride in to save your ass

>gets his ass kicked by a 5 foot 40kg girl with cancer
why is the Dark Knight such a jobber?

Attached: 1566660512782.jpg (708x1000, 92K)

Lmao. Getting groose vibes

>After ascending the throne as the first leader of the United Kingdom of Fódlan, Byleth sought to rebuild the war-torn towns and villages and to help guide the reformation of the Church of Seiros. After a few months of peace, remnants of the Imperial Army joined with those who slither in the dark and marched upon the capital city of Derdriu. The new kingdom lacked the power to repel the invaders, but when defeat seemed imminent, a battle cry rang out from the east. Claude, the newly-crowned King of Almyra, led a mighty army that broke through the rebel forces with ease. This show of solidarity forever altered the course of history, heralding a new age of unity.
Huh, you're right. Weird.

What about Lysithea with a ponytail?

Attached: 1566671934784m.jpg (1024x724, 166K)

>tfw preparing to do exactly that quest for the 1st time
user dont scare me

Attached: 17C5C0EF-7DDE-4D84-A3EE-A7954650E213.jpg (292x352, 38K)

>Dark Knight
Sylvian?

Attached: 1550656082639.jpg (184x184, 5K)

Hilda x Brother incest doujins when?

Attached: 1566960585588.jpg (741x637, 78K)

Nigga we don't even know what the dude looks like

The Manuela paralogue is mostly fine because it actually loads you in as a group. You just need to have really fast units/Flayn with rescue to do it. It's a challenge.

The map normally fucking separates everyone and usually what will happen is the enemy will run to the other fucking side so there's a bunch of turns where you're just fucking chasing them.

youtube.com/watch?v=hryAPx9OFZM
thoughts?

How did you know I never had friends

Attached: 5C126E6346D14BC9B2ACE9441AE63A1F.png (644x764, 194K)

>Shambala is wholly intact.
There is a shield that protects the Red Valley and the Monastery from any ICBM. Shambala is based on lost and forgotten technology and thus have limited resources, and cannot sustain itself. Furthermore based on Hubert’s constituency plan that we see on Silver Snow and Verdant Wind, he probably left behind a similar letter for Dimitri and Byleth; it’s just that the Climax for Blue Lions already occurred and the story didn’t need to address the already crippled Agarthans.

Attached: 49C60864-2CFE-4F8F-9DA7-BEF5B1572AF0.jpg (1276x1400, 132K)

>Keeps the perfect front side, but adds a ponytail
YES

You did choose her smile over all peace for Fodlan, right?

Attached: 1566509581950.jpg (1222x1577, 215K)

>Nobles and any Elite will exist no matter the cause or reason.

In a medieval setting maybe but you amplify it to an entirely different degree when you add in a mythological factor of them being descendants of heroes who were actually genocidal tutorial bandits.

>We have Shamir, Cyril, Petra, and Claude LITERALLY living at what amounts as the Vatican

Shamir and Cyril are handpicked exceptions by lady Rhea who owed a previous debt to her. It is a large part of his non Rhea slurping back story how shittily he was treated as a POW in house Goneril. And Claude’s lineage is a secret to the masses, although I dunno how more people didn’t see him and Cyril and go HMMMMMMMMMM.

>isolationism
I just want to chime in. Apparently Fodlan hates Almyra and Dagda to dead (and rightfully so), but still does some limited trade with Almyran. The fortress at Fodlan Throat represents exactly that
Brigid’s culture isnt exactly known to the populate, and even a weapon collector like Ferdie doesnt know about Petra’s weapon and battle style.
Duscur is well, annexed, and Sreng apparently is peaceful (if the library is to believe)
So its not THAT hard of an isolationism, but its there. Kinda like Tokugawa and late Chinese isolationism

>BL route, last fight before timeskip
>Fuck up and move Felix too close to Edgelard's entourage
>First guy comes up and takes all but one life point from Felix
>Then Felix kills him
>The next guy comes up
>Dodge, kill
>He does this to the other three guys that come at him that turn

Attached: Oh My God He's God.png (407x296, 181K)

Yes

Attached: 1564936409426.jpg (1466x1109, 246K)

>They are practically Elves
even worse

So the moral of the story is don’t marry Claude and the Slitherian cult will leave you alone?

You know this is exactly what marrying Seteth would result in.

Attached: 1567152324456.jpg (291x1612, 139K)

It triggers on her mount as well. I believe you can stack with the bishop ability and the regen ring for hilarious results.

I'm late user but shes the best dancer in 3 houses, no memes

I wonder who could possibly be behind this post

Attached: edeltards.jpg (600x475, 80K)

>In a medieval setting maybe but you amplify it to an entirely different degree when you add in a mythological factor of them being descendants of heroes who were actually genocidal tutorial bandits.
user? That is LITERALLY real life too.

>Shamir and Cyril are handpicked exceptions
So basically Rhea is your typical “strong borders politician” that just want foreigners to come legally the?

Hilda x female classmates when?

does he give her the fish?

>There is a shield that protects the Red Valley and the Monastery from any ICBM.

So I guess just fuck the capital cities filled with hundred of thousands of people I guess? Against a group of people with WMDs who just had their leader killed?

>Furthermore based on Hubert’s constituency plan that we see on Silver Snow and Verdant Wind, he probably left behind a similar letter for Dimitri and Byleth;

That’s pure conjecture though, it’s not even remotely hinted at ANYWHERE. Hubert might not have had the same agency to write that letter with Arundel/Thales getting himself killed.

The BL plot sweeps a lot of the lore and background information under the rug just to tunnel vision on the emotional argument and central conflict of Dimitri vs Edelgard, and while on the surface it looks like the happiest ending if you think about it for even a second and contrast it to the other endings there is a LOT of loose ends that are just ignored

>tfw you will never have an immortal family with a cute daughter to dote over, nd maybe spawn some brothers/sisters for her

Attached: 8684060F-82A4-4F2B-83D2-4348C293722D.jpg (540x622, 221K)

Felix is my best boy.
>You should have brought your friends.
They did bring them.

Sounds about right

>still need to buy this and Xenoblade 2 Golden

Nintendo’s been taken a lot of my money since the switch has been out.

damn it user, take that gay shit out of here

4D chess. Marry someone just to get to their sibling

Lorenz suffers a lot of abuse in his supports, but I love his Sylvain support line for letting him finally give as good as he gets.

Attached: you may have flap and the rich lady under your spell.jpg (765x726, 219K)

>sibling

Attached: 1544049865226.png (763x679, 48K)

Dedue is very sturdy guy. Some how he even survived the magic rape in the last map.
WEAK
Not me. I've been struggling to find games. BOTW was okay. Octopath Traveler was a failure don't enjoy at all. FE was a huge success I love it.
I might get Animal Crossing. I've never played one. Or Dragon Quest.

>tfw saw a random article discussing about the political implication of 3H’s endings
Good Lord its spreading

Attached: 79E66021-B4D5-4B57-9BB3-6CB463FBF6F0.gif (250x250, 3.23M)

>Start getting some supports with Seteth
>He's actually 300% based

Attached: On a date with Flayn.jpg (1683x1191, 280K)

>user? That is LITERALLY real life too.

Big difference when you can physically see it manifest in superhuman abilities compared to relying on faith. We’re getting away from the central point here that Rhea intentions behind this were very self serving and she does not deny as much

Can you tea time him?
I don't like tea time

Dedue is such a great tank. I love seeing CRITICAL NO DAMAGE.

Lorenz is like a huge red herring. When you first meet him you think he's some snobbish dude that doesn't care about commoners. And everyone else in the game seems to also think this when meeting him.

But when you actually talk with him and progress his supports you realize he's one of the most caring and wholesome characters in the game.

>Felix you truly are outstanding!
>I know

I like portable gaming, so admittedly I have been buying a lot of ports that I’d like to play on the go. Most have features specific to the switch though.

Why are they T-posing?

>DLC will feature a few new characters, who will be your starting students
I want a route where I hire on the assorted gaggle of retards that hang around the monastary, like the gatekeeper, black magician shopkeeper, Anna, the cook, the choir director and so on.

Attached: heh.jpg (317x265, 20K)

>So I guess just fuck the capital cities filled with hundred of thousands of people I guess?
I remind you that the use of their “Javelins of light” were only spammed when they knew they were going to lose especially when you have a literal dragon and her “mother” cornering you. At that point they wanted to do the classic “i’m taking you down with me” suicide. Outside of that they go amount of their way to avoid using them only as a last resort lest they have some block trace then back to their base from the point of launch.
>That’s pure conjecture though, it’s not even remotely hinted at ANYWHERE.
Dude, all four routes suffer from this for many unfinished plot points. The idea is that you are supposed to play all four routes to get a complete picture of all events and characters.

Damn, I kinda regret benching him my entire GD run, then.

Octopath should be played with leisure ie.jump in for an hour or two, do 1-2 chapters slowly and watching the world unfold. Its comfy as fuck, and the music is top tier
If you dont mind non-exclusive, the jrpg lineup is pretty good too. Vesperia, Ys8, Disgaea, etc.
Or just play monhan

Attached: 8F5B3D26-66FA-4D70-843E-B85C2EFEE5D7.jpg (850x850, 143K)

What are their supports like? I figured it would be Sylvain telling him how to flirt and Lorenz telling him how to be more noble.

Yes. He's incredibly confused why you wanted to have tea with him and makes this silly pose.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 235K)

>Dedue is such a great tank
he is

Attached: nodamage.jpg (680x584, 97K)

You can Tea Time anybody.

Get Gud

And despite that selfishness, her Church she founded still ended up as literally the Big Good of the story.

The Punching Pope is great.

The cook was a sweetheart. At least in BL.

You would have to completely rewrite the story to have a golden route, because of edelgard’s obsession with the church

Attached: 1566754322278.jpg (2480x3310, 622K)

>That pose
Is that a... dare I say... A Jojo reference?

>Indirectly propagate the crest hierarchy by lying about its true origins in Fodlan
This is the most braindead take ever, even in real life rulers declared divine right to rule but that shit is completely irrelevant especially as literal centuries pass and the same families remain in power

I just don't like it. Combat has become a chore and none of the characters interest me.
I really do not like the combat which people love for some reason. .
Even Rhea?
The only perfect I got was with Flayn

Only Humans are allowed rights.

Attached: 7EA9F3AA-0CBB-4153-BFB1-9928326D6341.jpg (1447x2047, 375K)

Source?

Attached: 1566943806284.jpg (850x479, 106K)

Name a more pure thing to do than getting these two to maximum support.

Attached: yfujkyu.jpg (2000x999, 263K)

Rhea sadly cannot have tea time with you.

>that mission when you have just 5 turns to save him from Lysithea
Shit was brutal

Bad face.

>Pick F!Byleth for BL
>Dedue's A Support where he wants to show her flowers

Surprisingly cute for a stoic guy like him.

Attached: 1567565781757m.jpg (1024x576, 44K)

youtu.be/uKlP4Ruzmb0?t=949

is that the reason why she's so mad?

Is there something in this world as precious as Marianne's smile?

Attached: Marianne cute.jpg (1440x2004, 378K)

How different are F Byleth supports between M Byleth?

This
I want a Faculty route where the teachers take it upon themselves to protect the students from any harm and let them live out their idyllic school life

This is what Rhea apologists actually believe. Nevermind how comically immoral attempting to play god creating homunculi to potentially overwrite their being to resurrect Sothis is. Even Seteth finds that shit reprehensible and he’s the biggest moralfag in the game

Attached: 768E4B4A-5623-40AC-B58B-C77D6F76A40A.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

>user this is flagrantly untrue. Shambala is wholly intact.

Thales is the only one shown to be able to launch the dubstep missiles. Coincidentally the only one shown to stop the missiles is The Immaculate One.

Funny enough, the only route that doesn’t deal with Thales also removes the Immaculate One from the picture. There is literally no one to stop the missiles in BE.

Severe PTSD and mommy issues

That with Marianne and Hilda.

gay shit, you say?

Attached: 1567463334932.png (728x883, 415K)

No, the, the fucking image

cyril+lysithea made me manly tears

Given that Hilda looks the exact opposite of her niche in combat, I've assumed her brother is a fat bald droopy-eyed knobbly-kneed drooling manlet who just so happens to be able to lift a horse-drawn carriage over his head and rip it in half like a phonebook.

Attached: fat albert smirk.png (400x400, 94K)

>12 experiments over one thousand years
All of her “homunculi” live normal lives

Triple best girl

Attached: IMG_20190819_091013.jpg (2039x1447, 447K)

Attached: EC9C89F2-1FEA-4EBF-9420-466BC99E296D.jpg (1280x720, 288K)

>ywn unite the three houses by marrying their leaders

Attached: 6a4.jpg (850x1094, 310K)

Can you dick the crazy out of her?

Totally not a villain bro

Attached: 20404B92-4CC8-4249-9F7D-E5C553D02DF6.jpg (1280x720, 155K)

>Dies together.
>Ingrid alone in the corner.

>Avoid Stance Desperation Wrath Felix classed as hero for the free Vantage

Attached: its time for your examination.png (400x242, 128K)

Dragon degeneration and trauma of having your mother, and almost your entire species being genocided; then their corpses being desecrated. I give her kudos for lasting so long.

Attached: 51E46374-6AF2-49BD-9304-DEC9DBCD9F12.png (1429x777, 1.34M)

>Dimitri: NOOOO! NOT THE GAY! NOT THE GAY!

>It's funny user, if you think about it it's not really their fault.
>Their cranium are simply smaller. They are incapable of neurological exertion on the same level as we are, it's simply not biologically possible.

Attached: 1567825184100.jpg (1719x2534, 744K)

The way it should be

Attached: 1567622263026.jpg (1582x2048, 264K)

Why are you continuing to defend something not even Rhea pretends to think wasn’t immoral as fuck. You’re sounding like Edeltards who think she literally did nothing wrong

yes

The Church is a universal force for good in the game, we aren’t actually shown any instance of them being in the wrong. The first half of the game is a red herring using the player’s knowledge of the big bad church trope to hide the real conspiracy.

The only political moves the church has made in the last millennia are brokering peace for nations declaring independence, objectively speaking a net positive for the world. The Church even founded the Empire, if they truly wanted to have some sort of authoritarian rule over fodlan then Adrestia would be a theocratic imperial state and the church wouldn’t even need to exist as a third party

Yes, how immoral it is that she allowed her homunculi to live full lives after they failed to become the progenitor god, even falling in love and being impregnated with a child.

>dude just ignore the fact that (you) just sided with Edelgard who was in the middle of a bit of murder, betrayal, and graverobbing.

cereal when no milk

Attached: Screenshot_3.png (392x357, 364K)

you can yes

Should i class Ferdinand into Great knight just for the lul? He has budding in armor after all

Despite making up 13% of the total population

Attached: 1567602057501.jpg (850x1139, 150K)

And Leonie!

Attached: 1566604090730m.jpg (724x1024, 98K)

>like talking about fe3h
>just got the game a week ago
I have only myself to blame.

Attached: 1567797110778.jpg (512x512, 15K)

>potentially overwrite their being to resurrect Sothis
Do we have proof that Sothis could pull a Grima? It seems to me though that Rhea figures that a Byleth was either an Amnesiac Sothis or that Byleth and Sothis memories would just merge rather than a mind take over.

>immoral as fuck
>literally no downsides, people live their full life span
If she was evil she would just kill them and try hundreds if not thousands of times

They get into a dickmeasuring contest trying to pick up women in the village. Lorenz keeps fucking up because he's an impossibly smug and pretentious jackass, while Sylvain keeps getting snuffed because he's transparently feigning interest in their lives to pump and dump. The fun part is when the other wanders in after watching the other fail to insult them.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sx3FUbof5M4

Teach, Ingrid keeps talking about crime statistics and IQ differences.

Attached: atvzucuhprqy0tufrvbe.png (800x450, 339K)

>try to S Rhea in the Blue Lion route
>get her to A rank
>get to the decision where you can choose
>Rhea's not there because she hasn't been rescued yet

still mad

Is that not his end game goal? Everytime I used him that's where he ends up. It's ok.

And yet somehow he is revered everywhere, fuck even the one NPC that claims to have fought with him as a student says that it's not fair how he is now the most popular general in the alliance and he is a nameless guard.

stop with this UGLY pictures.
are they yours or do you find yourself in them?
they are not even "meh"

Attached: 1563635640312.jpg (1400x700, 139K)

>Reprimand
>Praise
>Blush

Why is Claude the best lord?

Attached: EDSQHQuVAAUrulQ.jpg (1863x1287, 207K)

I don't trust or like any character who doesn't believe in the godess

Raphael is just too pure for that cruel and crazy world

Attached: 99A72577-6A07-4FDC-B6C3-D2D964E7F864.png (595x370, 161K)

>So I guess just fuck the capital cities filled with hundred of thousands of people I guess? Against a group of people with WMDs who just had their leader killed?
How does the empire stop the missiles? Rhea is dead lmao

The thing isn’t Rhea has no fucking idea what would happen when Sothis reincarnates, but the implication of that conversation post Ch.10 leads me to believe she wouldn’t even give a shit as long as Sothis is revived in the end

What's going on here?

What?
The only nameless guy talking about him I remember said they won the battle of eagle and lion solely because of Holst.
Holst even wounds himself saving his men from Nemesis.

>Implying

Attached: 1564908589561.jpg (2450x2597, 568K)

Attached: edelgardgotrealugly.png (748x891, 1.12M)

Best girl and her husband.

Attached: 1566863330822.jpg (800x1200, 127K)

even if byleth did end up being taken over by sothis, the mental death of a single human for the revival of a goddess capable of terraforming a continent seems like a more than fair trade, to be fair.

Is it possible for his smile to go back to the way it was before?

quike strike before thales gets to launch them

Claude used his powers over space and time to get himself both genders of Byleth.

he's a good boy

Attached: 67178230_220872482222543_6070572318935319870_n.jpg (640x670, 62K)

Hey teacher
Want to hear something interesting?
Isn't it funny that Duscur people commit 53% of all murder, despite being only 13% of the population.

Attached: 1567789289924.jpg (351x153, 9K)

Fodlan is objectively better off in the long run with the church either dismantled or radically reformed under the guidance of dragon pope Byleth in every single ending. That’s kinda the whole damn point of the narrative.

Having the continent chained to the baggage of one emotionally shattered ancient dragon is not a good fucking idra

His supports with Flayn were the fucking cutest

Why we don't do hunger games anymore?

should have used punished dimitri

Don't those threads get pruned pretty quick?

He was one of the few things keeping the light and goodness burning bright. For that, and for being such a handsome hunky stud, he always has a place in my forces.

Attached: Raphael.jpg (774x1200, 122K)

Attached: wholesome yelling.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

He's best as a Wyvern Lord like every other physical unit. Ferdinand especially excels at it thanks to Avoid Stance being linked to Flying skill, his personal skill, and Avoid +10 harmonizing with one another.

Yeah. But we could do it in these threads. Unless jannies actually watch them.

Sex with Ingrid for procreation.

I wish Flayn was a better unit, her supports are some of the best.

Attached: 1564783074887.jpg (400x400, 34K)

Jesus fucking christ

Attached: F314E821-9554-45F2-9FF2-4398978C669E.jpg (480x561, 126K)

>doesn't blame Ignatz for his parent's deaths
>doesn't even blame Lorenz
The purest.

She understands that though, so she steps down before she hurts people (except on the non-canon BE route). She is a flawed character, but she isn't evil.

I could do one later I guess.
Don't really want to retread "3 houses cast game" though.

p-post more

Attached: 1567360725570.jpg (850x759, 142K)

Flayn is just no good. No wonder why so many people died in the war against Nemesis. She is just NO GOOD.

Greetings Professor! Nothing to report.

Attached: 5B54D23F-CA6F-4331-B0D4-2ED0E1AF71CE.jpg (1400x1800, 378K)

If any random guy from any of the other FE worlds jumped into Fodlan with Falchion or Wyrmslayer. They would be fucked.

Why don't you report my marriage proposal?

Attached: IMG_20190821_161602.jpg (1568x882, 121K)

>hiimdaisy
God that takes me back. Shame these are just parodies

Attached: D15E7D34-8BF1-482C-8757-7F727630E67A.jpg (595x1125, 153K)

If not for the power of Sothis, Byleth would not be alive
If not for the power of Sothis, Byleth would have died an ignoble death at the hands of a bandit
Byleth already owes their lives twice over to Sothis. It is a more than fair trade.

Attached: __sothis_fire_emblem_three_houses_and_etc_drawn_by_akyuuwuu__294fc1c301076c7689468bd272b7433c.jpg (1642x1716, 333K)

>You will never pump your aryan baby batter into her genetically superior oven.

Attached: __ingrid_brandol_galatea_fire_emblem_three_houses_and_etc_drawn_by_battoart__54154ec76b4e916558fa898 (1020x1447, 532K)

>one of the best characters in the game dies during the time skip

Attached: EAfvuIpXoAAcbX1.jpg (1756x1611, 207K)

Huh?

Canonfags need to kill themselves. All 4 routes effectively happen at the same time in different timelines and are just as legitimate as the other. Stop pushing this garbage

Do you think he's trying his hardest not to drop his spaghetti every time F Byleth walks near him?

>BylethXJeralt
Now THIS is shitposting.

We need DLC to recruit this lad.

That’s because she’s only good for healing and support.

That’s why Armies of regular humans are for.

Attached: 9DB521BF-F04D-4641-9488-3B382A75C46B.jpg (850x638, 50K)

Who is the strongest FE character in all the games? Likewise not stat wise.

Attached: 3269000 - Byleth Fire_Emblem Fire_Emblem__Three_Houses Jeralt_Reus_Eisner Rhea - Copia.png (382x456, 308K)

>canonically has 99 charm
Dude must drink a lot of tea. Imagine a gambit from this guy.

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills because Flayn is amazing in my game. Rescue is a godsend for moving slow fucks around the map or just expanding your effective range.

She is the worst healer.

3 of the 4 routes happen in different timelines. BE is just too retarded to be anything other than Edelgard's pathetic fanfiction.

Attached: E71A72CE-1095-4FA5-B40D-C1D12FCA24E8.jpg (1242x1543, 217K)

>never loved his father

>Having the continent chained to the baggage of one emotionally shattered ancient dragon is not a good fucking idra
The church is largely irrelevant

Rhea is the "villain" in 1 out of 4 routes.
Edelgard is the villain in 3 out of 4.
(You) lose by tally.

Attached: 1520614842244s.jpg (250x140, 5K)

Is there any Fire Emblem character that could even remotely challenge Nemesis? Keep in mind I'm talking about Nemesis with the protection of the Ten Elites, fully empowered by ancient Agarthan technology and with a thousand years of hatred to back him up.

Quick strike? How would they be caught off guard? Even in GD where it’s a complete surprise they still launch a shit load of missiles.

I made Raphael my Bishop, healing people with the power of muscles.

Robin can solo a big bad dragon.

Implying she will not just evade it.

>THE military power of Fodlan
>every nobles come running for their help everytime shits hit the fan
>has enough political power to told Empire to fuck off, and crowned the fucking King of the Kingdom
>was THE factor during Dagda and Almyra invasions
Yo mate

If any route is going to be canon it’s going to be BE because it’s the only one with a chance at a sequel.

She was my slowest unit. I just turned her into a dancing whore.

Lorenz believes in the goddess, he even chastises Claude for praying to nature instead of Sothis.

>Lorenz: It seemed to me that you were praising the land. But is it not the goddess who nurtures the land? Should your praise not go to her instead?

Why is she so perfect...

Attached: IMG_20190823_111706.jpg (1449x1600, 322K)

Just a reminder Fodlan is STRONK even if the continent has so much in-fighting
>Faerghus conquered HALF of Sreng and assimilated the annexed territory as part of the Kingdom
>The Empire launched a successful counter-invasion on BOTH Dagda and Brigid and turned those shitholes into vassals
>Amlyrans always get btfo by Hilda's gigachad brother

>CHURCH BAD
>EMPIRE GOOD
>PLEASE EDELGARD KEEP STEPPING ON THAT FLAG MORE WHILE DISARMING THE FOREIGN ARMIES AND FORCING THEM TO JOIN THE EMPIRE

>the central political body that is central religion for the entire continent, responsible for the formation of 2 of the 3 countries on the continent and constantly tasked with peacekeeping duties around Fodlan is irrelevant

Please pass me some of what you’re smoking

leave nemesis to me

Attached: __lysithea_von_ordelia_fire_emblem_three_houses_and_etc_drawn_by_pimi_ringsea21__ee72c08b168bb46cf3e (725x967, 509K)

>mfw he starts no damaging basic magic spells, too

Attached: I seriously hope you guys don't dedue this.png (546x668, 340K)

>”Sirius” Route
you’re autistic

Almyra just does shitty raids to fight Holst.
They don't intend on invading. Though honestly Fodlan does seem like the strongest.

if they weren't irrelevant then why do they get btfo so easily by ONE of the three nations on the continent

Describe worse case scenario for the DLC. What would you hate the most if it was added in the next waves.

Attached: 994B7BB8-16CF-43BD-B10A-ADE72B477CDB.png (594x864, 293K)

Only Brigid. Dagda is too big and far to the west
Now i wonder what exactly is Dagda based on. The British isles? The continent of America?

How good is he at being a healer?

Dimitri is a drooling revenge obsessed retard in 3 out of 4 routes and Claude is a gigantic pussy who nopes the fuck out of Fodlan in EVERY route.

It’s almost like the central theme of the narrative is Byleth’s influence on his chosen lord and dealing with the consequences of the two he didn’t pick!

>sauna is unlocked
>no interactions with the people in there

And I had an assasin flayn catching up with Falcon Leonie.
Technically Lorenz is weird, he says following the church of Seiros is part of being a noble yet he also says he isn't that much of a believer.

Also he is technically right, Sothis did technically regenerate the land and is the whole reason Fodland is such an agricultural powerhouse after the agarthans almost turned it into Fire Emblem Fallout edition.

Israel.

Attached: D33A4ABC-D690-44D5-A23F-8D4438937C4E.jpg (1125x1049, 172K)

>Kids.
>Bringing back "dead" characters like Croms sister.
>Random characters that don't fit the game or story at all.

Revelations 2.0 where they reveal possesed Jeralt as the real mastermind

And they're still not the bad guys. Cope with that, Edelfag.

Attached: 1567444000170s.jpg (120x124, 3K)

Golden route. Yes im serious

Not that good due to poor magic, but you can still give him a weapon to retaliate.

Same principle as dancer Raphael, he just keeps winning defense attack and HP no matter what.

GIVE FLAYN THE FISH SHE CRAVES

>lysithea deletes anything from 5 tiles away
>claude fucking flies around and rapes everything from 3 tiles away
>raphael is a unstoppable force that x4 everything while being a self healing unkillable machine
i did too much side content and now i broke the game

Attached: 1567800845421.png (640x480, 256K)

"Shamir" sounds like a Jewish name to me, so probably Israel.

New playable Characters that you need Nintendo Online subscription to unlock and recruit.

They launch a surprise full scale invasion that was likely months in the making backed by Slitherfags and then send the other two neighboring countries into disarray via Cornelia and twisting house Gloucester’s arms.

Did you just not play the game or????

>church isn't bad

i don't know about you but if my church preacher had an army under his command and was ordering me to kill people without trials would definitely raise a red flag and make me question whether my church really is a church or more of a state with a political agenda

>dancer Raphael
Oh God I need someone to draw this.

Why is Byleth so weak? It takes both Byleth and Claude to beat Nemesis.
Byleth fused with the god And has sword of creator.
Nemesis just drank her blood and also has sword of creator.

Yeah they’re even worse than that, they’re boring as fuck

>5 foot
She's taller than Edelchan!

>church preacher had an army
The church doesn't have an army you drooling retard.

Nahh. Golden Deers are really strong. Maybe the strongest house?

Thats standard Raphael, just make him assasin early.
Raphael literally means God heals, a lot of European names use Hebrew mixed with Latin pronunciation.

Can someone explain why the First Emperor was SEETHING that he had to share the continent with Seiros? Did he want to make himself God King Emperor Supreme of Fodlan or something? He was so butthurt about not being allowed to have full power over Fodlan that he wrote retarded fanfiction that paints him as some sort of hero and Seiros as a villain that was passed down a thousand years to Edelgard. Was he seriously that seething that he wasn't allowed to do whatever he wanted to Fodlan and had to share the rule with Seiros?

The First Emperor genuinely might have been the Slitherer's best asset, for a thousand years, all the future Emperors were indoctrinated into fighting against an "enemy" that bore no ill will against them while the Slitherers actually caused harm to the Empire.

Attached: flaynfish.jpg (526x589, 45K)

>PLEASE EDELGARD KEEP STEPPING ON THAT FLAG MORE WHILE DISARMING THE FOREIGN ARMIES AND FORCING THEM TO JOIN THE EMPIRE
Nothing wrong with this, pussyboi

>COPE
LMAO @ U

Attached: 1566182610698.jpg (1062x720, 56K)

Attached: DEC4FBFC-EE7D-4E53-A637-C7F619E82F53.png (526x589, 208K)

We need more Flayn eating fish pictures

grug had the power of the creator for over a hundred years
byleth barely had it for like a year and a half

What is the Knights of Seiros, the garrison at Garreg Mach and the entire Holy Kingdom of Faerghus

Attached: 2E6B5B2A-5B2C-4397-B0D8-41082A5C09C5.jpg (2721x2440, 529K)

THAT IS NOT WHAT LORENZ IS FOR

Attached: 1567311270758.png (900x1101, 564K)

I see you're a fellow Bishop Dedue believer.

>so understaffed it sends students to deal with missions, when they don’t have to fire foreign mercenaries
>gets completely routed in one single fight
>>has enough political power to told Empire to fuck off, and crowned the fucking King of the Kingdom
>neutral state brokering peace = telling them to fuck off
>crowned the king of the kingdom
>implying that isn’t a symbolic gesture

The church is completely fucking irrelevant. They don’t do jack shit.

>Don't worry honey, I'm sure you will finally get me pregnant tonight...
>*slips on evasion ring.*

Attached: 20190829_163720.png (831x344, 119K)

>ordering me to kill people without trials
Said people are literally terrorists, the Western Church literally wants to take over the religion at swordpoint and had Flame Emperor backing.

They do have a standing army, just not a huge one.

Attached: 1567470440929.jpg (1024x895, 120K)

>Only Brigid. Dagda is too big
You're right, but my point still stands. Shamir said Dagda was left in ruins after the Empire's invasion that she had to leave her country for Fodlan to work as a mercenary.

Byleth had 5 years.
Grug was a zombie in a coffin for a long time.

>no way fag

Attached: 1567010956851m.jpg (1024x576, 72K)

GD best house by far.

No, Her smile is the most precious holy relic. So says the pope.

Attached: 1566743666719.png (1913x1078, 1.99M)

Excuse me for not finding poor man’s Velvet with a dick enthralling otomeshit

Attached: A7A3CCF9-892D-4A8B-A568-BE5C6D57A6D9.png (640x960, 388K)

Except it's evil when anyone fights the Empire, right?
>oh look at that evil dimitri killing imperials again, what a villain

byleth was in a coma for 5 years, how does that even count
grug had a 100+ years long reign before getting shut away in the freezer

>responsible for the formation of 2 of the 3 countries on the continent

The church didn’t do any of that, the people who declared independence then proceeded to fight for it did. Holy shit. They merely brokered peace.

The Church has enormous soft power from all the countries kowtowing to them which is why they get rolled over when the most powerful of those factions turns on them

I love you....and all you guys.

Better than a mary sue with inconsistent writing and an inconsistent route.
>oh el-chan isn't bad, look at her peaceful war since everyone surrendered to her
>faerghus are the bad guys for not surrendering

They weren’t DIRECTLY responsible but they were absolutely in favor of mediating to make it happen. How else do you get the HOLY kingdom of Faerghus??

Independent organizations that help that are believers and support the church, but the church by itself doesn't have an army, Edeltard.

They are being backed by Edel and the mole ppl
They are literal extremists that kill other people I don't get how Edel retards don't get this.

Why are faggots ITT complaining about Fodlan's isolationism when it's capable of invading foreign nations?

war never changes user

>Blatantly overpowered gimmick classes instead of classes that fill missing niches in the vanilla class lineup
>An entire wave of DLC that's nothing but grinding maps
>Another entire wave of DLC that's nothing but fanservice beach/hotsprings maps that are ALSO censored
>The additional route is a unity route that lets you team up every single lord for a golden ending

I want the additional route to be a Golden Deer spinoff where Claude assassinates Rhea in the tomb and pins it on Edelgard or something.

Attached: Karl no.gif (228x211, 267K)

do you really think the church was in a position to say no to the kingdom declaring independence after they had just beaten down the empire

Dimitri isn’t really like velvet, though I expect if he had a son he would turn out like velvet

Julius

Attached: 21DB5734-E2E8-4C63-83E3-26F49F12B1EB.png (615x1137, 577K)

The Holy Roman Empire existed.

>tfw i realized dimitri has no political ideology and is essentially just a libcuck wanting everyone to stop fighting because it hurts his feelings

Attached: 1567139091719.jpg (2580x1320, 457K)

How dare the church let people self-govern, they should’ve supported the empire THEY ACTUALLY FOUNDED to keep those pesky rebels in line

he was one of grugs lovers is my best guess

Male Byleth is cute and I also like his resting bitch face.

Attached: 96B64619-D201-4A17-9878-4D0E10D929F3.jpg (722x868, 63K)

>because it hurts mah feelings
So Edelgard?
Based Wojak posting retard!

And why is that a problem?

In lore? Probably one of Tellius' creation gods. Statwise? Awakening Robin. As an enemy in gameplay? Probably Thracia's Reinhardt

Well just say that the Empire was really fucking pissed after King Loog took half of its nation
That war was destructive for both side tho, and the start of Empire’s “downfall”

What's the appeal of wojak nowadays?
Before he was relatable. Now what is it?

Why do all you faggots argue about political shit instead of enjoying the game and its characters? Also every character changes based on what route you pick so all your stupid arguments are pointless

I'm surprised Rhea didn't kill the Ten Elites and just turned them into nobles instead.

Why didn’t they “make” the alliance religious then because they did the same thing

>because it hurts his feelings
absolutely HILARIOUS when Edelgard is the same.

Attached: 2019080514262700-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 216K)

>Genuinely nice people who were (seemingly) betrayed by some of their closest family
>elongated time skip where you see them because a mentally ill edgy trainwreck
>big revelation that nearly shatters them but team saves them from the brink
>ends up being amicable to said target of hatred in the end even if they end up having to kill them anyway.

It’s pretty fucking similar user.

>Based Wojak posting retard!
this is some leddit-tier cringe

>The church doesn't have an army you drooling retard.
the absolute state of BLcucks no wonder they call him the delusional prince

To assert dominance

He wants a unified fodlan that keeps its customs while also being more tolerant of other cultures.

Because Rhea is a far more reasonable person than Edeltard.

I think the ten elites did die. Their descendants helped fight them since they have sacred weapons.

An easy template to edit with a lot of variations, like Rageface.

It was a story passed down a thousand years, I can bet it was probably fucking telephone'd to hell and Edelgard got a completely corrupted version of it, possibly appended by the Slithers at some point. By all rights, Wilhelm willingly betrayed Nemesis, got blood from Rhea and the Crest of Seiros, and Rhea even gets quite mad that Edelgard would step all over him by attacking the church.

Based retard

She made up the stuff about the ten elites, they were sealed away with Nemesis and she pretended that they were nobles and heroes.

They aren’t similar because of circumstance, Dimitri never gets to make it to Edelgard’s world and it makes a total difference.

If it was like Velvet it would have to be post BE

Seiros thought of Wilhelm as a very dear friend who saved her life and gave his all to the cause of fighting Nemesis. It is unlikely that he is responsible for false information being passed down.

Naruto tells it like it is.

THE BOAR has no need for petty philosophy and civics. He knows what is right and will kill everyone who stands against him.

What is going through Seteth's mind at this EXACT moment?

Edelgard is literally Arvis done much worse and with 10 times more apologists/whiteknights

Dimitri is the only lord of the three (4 if you count Byleth in the Church route) that implements the closest thing to a democracy so commoners actually have a say in society via Constitutional Monarchy heavily implied in his ending.

Honestly he could’ve been killed and replaced with a dubstepnigger

She did kill the Ten Elites, just not their descendants.

Slithers are obviously the ones who gave the false info to edelgard. These are the same retards who think that the flame emperor controls the slithers instead of the other way around, you literally see Thales giving her orders while she talks shit to Kronya in BE

Disappointing all the babes. Pretty rad.

Fuck you noblenigger, the Crimson Empire is for the people

He almost shit his pants he was so happy.

Arvis was a pathetic faggot that never even got close to accomplishing anything save fucking his sister. There is no discussion to be had with him

>So you think I'm strong.
Had me laughing a lot.

There was a lot of time between Nemesis and the Ten Elites slaughtering the dragons at Zanado to when Seiros/Rhea finally killed Nemesis. I think it's implied that Nemesis either started a kingdom, or was in the process of bringing everything under his control during that time. By that point, the Ten Elites had probably passed on their crests to their children. She could either kill every single descendant to end the crest bloodline, or spin a fake history of crests being divinely-chosen so that she could install herself at the head and control everyone.

>Ferdinand and Caspar B support locked until later
so can I not recruit this fag at all without raising my heavy armor? Or can I get him after the time skip on Golden Deer?

The empire still has nobles the only difference is it isn’t decided by crest but at the sole discretion of the emperor. In fact edelgard actually appoints the same exact people and families to rule the empire

Even given a comically bastardized version of events that somehow paints Nemesis as a hero (god I fucking wish you fought nemesis in BE) she’d end up being right for the wrong reasons.

Rhea lies do help keep the peace in Fodlan for a while but they ultimately end up bubbling up into the conflict that takes places in the game, there’s no way it could last forever especislly with TWSITD becoming more and more entrenched in those countries

Yurius.

Yes. No.

No one would defend Edelgard if she was a guy

Leave best bois for the best house and stick with your lame ass Ignatz

>let's become the link between our nations
>as an ambassador

Attached: ferdinand petra.jpg (1280x1440, 399K)

Her character wouldn't make sense if she was a guy.

>Dimitri is Strength, so hes THE BOAR
>Seiros (and Edel) has the Priestess: mystery, hidden knowledge of the world
>Claude is Moon: deceit, schemes
>Marianne is the Devil: chained and damned soul
This is pretty neat

Attached: 8D128C43-8235-455C-A750-3797D5C738C1.png (800x600, 285K)

Attached: lysi.webm (450x562, 120K)

A person from reddit would still be less shit than some retard posting wojaks user.

They talk about Edelgard getting rid of nobles during the timeskip and she has Ferdinand’s corrupt father (who he admits is corrupt) locked up. She awards people based on merit and so that’s why her officers and generals are awarded those positions postgame.

Her decisions mostly made sense if you consider the full context of the situation she's in
>Only reason she's alive is because she agreed to work with the mole men. They put all that effort into giving her two crests and it'd be wasteful to just kill her.
>She has no power at the start of the game. The empire is mostly in the hands of the noble families and her dad is still the emperor. She has basically no influence until after her coronation.
>if she goes against Thales they'd likely just kill her, snatch her body and now Thales has full control over the empire, which would make things way worse
>from her perspective, she has 2 enemies she need to deal with. The church and the slithers. She can't do anything to the slithers for now since she doesn't know where their base is and trying to fight them would be suicide. BE makes is perfectly clear that she's waiting for an opportunity to strike at them anyway, and even takes that opportunity by killing Cornelia
>Since she can't fight them, her only option is to work with them in order to both keep herself alive and keep as much power out of their hands as possible
>Has no influence over Thales or what he does in the first half of the game, and even approaches you after the village to see if you'd want to team up to kill Solon. However she doesn't trust you no matter what you tell her and retreats
>Doesn't trust anyone besides Hubert and doesn't let anyone else in on her plans pre time skip, though that's logical considering she's aware that slither spies are everywhere.

Edelgards biggest mistake is believing slither propaganda about the church and Nemesis. Because she doesn't know the truth, she assumes the holy tomb is a weapons cache for the church, and that reinforces her misconceptions about Rhea. However it's not like learning the real truth is an easy feat, considering Claude pretty much has to pry the truth out of Rhea at the end of GD.

Hello where is my route where I get to join the Slithers?

Attached: 1567756463759.png (732x804, 561K)

nemesis was probably some asshole that came wandering in from the sreng region. it is likely that nemesis' kingdom based in fhirdiad, since the decisive battle between the empire and nemesis was at the tailtean plains.

:O

>executing "terrorists" without trials
>not investigating the root causes of their grievances

i can see how the slitherers have evaded the authorities for so long when the church heads have such delusional subjects such as yourselves

Dancer Raphael is a gift from the heavens to an unworthy world.

Attached: elegent grace.gif (299x270, 3.83M)

Yeah I wouldn’t care about her getting raped and cut open by her moleuncle if she was some ugly shota

PLAYABLE GATEKEEPER WHEN AAAAAA

Attached: CE152FDD-F391-4941-9968-01E7DC634D63.jpg (500x737, 19K)

I really like Ferdinand.
Honestly the only characters I disliked are Hubert Edelgard and Gilbert.

I would like BE more if Edelgard was a guy. Being an edgy evil jackass is better than being a whiteknight beta.

Arvis

>Edelfags are wojak posters
unsurprising

Petra is best girl, her postgame portrait makes me want to cum all over her cheeks

>ETERNAL FRIENDSHIP.

Dude even Ignatz gets Amazoned with more grace.

still the best S rank in the game, even after 3 playthroughs

Attached: 1562374075279.jpg (720x717, 48K)

EAAUUUGHHHH .EDELGAARRDDDD AAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: twisted_dmitri.png (2560x1036, 2.4M)

>thinking terrorists have any right to live
Ok antifa

>muh political ideology
imagine having your life ruled over by some barely coherent pathologic dogma instead of personal morals and responsibility

Has anyone finished all the routes? In the end was Edie right?

This, people need to either read this or play another route to get the whole picture.

>happy expression
holy fucking based

>The Empire killed Brigid's King and Prince
>the only heir left for the throne is Petra
>she marries a Fodlan guy in most of her endings
Lmao

i was actually thinking of making this meme and someone already did, neat

Attached: 147d7e01da9b8e97560c81948c9ff441.jpg (900x1273, 141K)

>Amazoned
She's not even 5'6.

I feel like if she was a guy her obsession with you regardless of gender might creep out some people.

I'm doing golden deer route and I wish I could just Ctrl +f the word "scheme"

Claudes a cool dude I just wished everyone would stop bringing up the S word

Attached: 1567701863427.jpg (1280x720, 153K)

no now fuck off and stop posting this trash bait every thread

Hubert even tells Byleth in his paralogue that she wanted to go straight after slithers at first because of her hatred for them but he convinced her not to yet

A new card for my schemes.

That just means she's willing to wage wars, literally death for millions over her own life...a noble and then cry about doing all this for the people. So in short she is shit!

>tfw no FemDimitri warrior queen gf

Claude also ironically only learns that truth after a 5 year imprisonment from a way Edelgard started that he didn’t have the stomach to start himself.
Seriously what was his plan to get those answers out of Rhea if she wasn’t in a position of rescued POW?

She was so wrong it's not even funny.
Not only did she became Nemesis 2.0 by raiding the tomb that Nemesis also raided but she even defends Nemesis after being fed propaganda by the dubsteppers sullying the name of her ancestor that fought with Seiros/Rhea to stop Nemesis and his elites.

SHE DID EVERYTHING WRONG.

Also Naruto calls her on her bullshit.

>if she goes against Thales they'd likely just kill her, snatch her body and now Thales has full control over the empire, which would make things way worse
>Since she can't fight them, her only option is to work with them in order to both keep herself alive and keep as much power out of their hands as possible
This is the only part I find questionable. It's not like they're watching her 24/7, especially when she's in school and Hubert is guarding her like a fucking hawk.

Seiros?

You're getting mad at the wrong guy.

Attached: 509885849a5a33a31becb70564b5f29d.png (1003x1417, 971K)

Boyleth is best leth.

Attached: EAfy6r5XkAAilHg.jpg (1193x1265, 89K)

Even better if she marries the dude whose dad killed their former king.

Attached: caspar petra.jpg (1280x720, 211K)

Ignatz, the guy gets his picture painted and there is nothing he can say about it.

Women naturally submit to the men who conquered their homeland. That's why there are so many half-german French and half-Russian Germans.

Lots of reading and adventures.

I appreciate your sacrifice

bara was a mistake

We literally have examples in this game how being a moralfag with no political chops just get you massacred. See Dimitri’s dad

Agreed. No nonsense professor is the best

Attached: 1567485055863.jpg (645x680, 79K)

Rhea unironically did absolutley nothing wrong, why do I see so much hate for her in these threads
She is a good person in a bad world

Not at all but considering she was raped into becoming a retard I can excuse it.

Cute monks...

No retard, she’s doing it so she can wipe out the slithers who experimented on her and the church that she was told is evil and has a near immortal alien dragon as ruler.
>So in short she is shit!
I don’t even know why I’m telling you this because you just want to get mad at a video game character

>Tomas

Are those shorts and stockings really compliant with the dress code?

Reddit hates churches, even 2d ones.

>Made the queen very happy

How much sex do they have?

She was working with comically wrong information regarding the full background of Fodlan but her core objective wasn’t wrong at all. Claude doesn’t even disagree with her on this

Tomas and Monica are examples of them keeping tabs on her

>Also Naruto calls her on her bullshit.
Try playing the actual route that has Naruto canonically on her side instead of laughing at a screencap of the convo that someone else posted

Based shota

>yurifags
I can usually tolerate them but all this lesbo art with Edelgard is fucking revolting, I want to puke

My main problem with her route is she never actually learns the truth and sticks to her retarded propagandized version of events. The route even bends to make Rhea the big bad even while the Slithers are nuking entire cities and Edelgard just takes it like a bitch. She never realizes just how misguided she was like Dimitri does and it just makes her look like a retard. If she wasn't a cute girl she'd be relentlessly mocked like Arvis.

Seteth complained but Rhea just started screaming about how he shouldn't tell mommy how to dress.

ordering you to execute dissidents without trials or suffer the same fate will do that

>a single generation
Why is he so useless

Attached: 2019082612394200-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 196K)

Take your response and fuck off

Tomas constantly has tabs on her, Kronya comes back and Thales is Arundel who controls the Empire. They’re always watching her and she makes it clear that that’s why she has the alter ego.

Homophobia isn't cool man.

Forced to submit

Tomas and Kronya, and that’s just the NAMED spies that we know up. There’s likely more than that.

Her paranoid is 100% justified, and keep in mind she has legitimate memory issues due to said crest experimentation so she doesn’t really remember the relationship she had with Dimitri growing up that could have made her trust him enough with that info

>dissidents
Working for the slitherers*
You forgot that they genocided her entire race did you

give her bigger tits and long hair

Probably around as much as Ignatz given that she rarely left him alone to paint as much as the other A Ignatz endings.

Caspar is the most fertile dude in the cast and it’s not even close.

All his epilogues state how many kids his wives pump out

Attached: 1567302305944.png (900x981, 552K)

Well her lie about Nemesis in order to prevent a new Nemesis from rising kinda came back and bit her in the ass

Recruit Caspar to other houses, his dialogue really shits on Edelgard pointless war.

Don't kid yourself, they are eager to switch sides. Every woman is instinctually a collaborator.

fug wrong one

Attached: 2019082612395300-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 211K)

Just drown them out with canon

Attached: marriagegard.jpg (850x1200, 237K)

>If she wasn't a cute girl she'd be relentlessly mocked like Arvis.
Nobody here even played Genealogy. These retards think this game's story is unique and that Edel herself is a unique and I quote
"SHADES OF GRAY" morality. - reddit fag

>ferdinand
>dimitri
>felix
>sylvain
>dedue
>lorenz
>caspar
How did this game manage to make so many deceptively based characters
I thought I wouldn't like any of these guys and they are by far the best in the whole game

Attached: trhty.png (1928x800, 2.73M)

Based

Attached: 1566835013851.jpg (1109x800, 255K)

>not splitting her head open with the sword of the creator
Not canon

user I don’t disagree that it’s fucked she was working with some comically biases information how the FUCK is she going to find out otherwise that info is wrong? The one person in Fodlan who’s even aware of that information is Rhea and she’s not exactly going to be in a talking mood after she declares war on her

This is a case of people not understanding these characters don’t have the birds eye view of the narrative that we as the players have. Edelgard can’t fucking peek into the GD timeline to see that “oh fuck Rhea actually had a pretty good reason for doing the things she did”

They're characters that would be totally one dimensional in a game like Fates or Awakening, but they aren't

>I want to be a painter, but my family really wants me to be a Knight.
>Lorenz responds with, “Can’t do both?”
The mind blown face from Ignatz was funny.

Post Sothis

She orders you to execute western church members who are merely occupying a church. She orders you numerous times in BE to immediately execute people and freaks the fuck out if you barely show emotion about it because she wants you to be her mom, she calls you a failed experiment when she turns into the Immaculate One. I don’t know if she’s less like that in other routes but in BE she is downright bloodthirsty compared to Seteth.

Who the fuck is the little girl next to Hubert?

>being manly is a mistake
Poor thing.

That's what I mean, coming from Awakening and Fates I could tell thwir character tropes from just looking at them and I was prepared for them to be totally one dimensional and boring like most FE characters tend to be, but they tricked me

>Edelgard can’t fucking peek into the GD timeline to see that “oh fuck Rhea actually had a pretty good reason for doing the things she did”
She refuses to listen to others even if she knew things she'd still act on her MAH crests bullshit like she does in every single route.

Attached: 1567302978582.png (894x1194, 604K)

Attached: 6452826D-4E87-468E-B33A-27929569E5D8.jpg (500x999, 88K)

No

Attached: Nemesis_portrait.png (256x256, 53K)

Then it's a failure of the writing. Edelgard's route was theoretically all about dispelling the lies of the church, but she does nothing but substitute it with more lies. If her own damn route can't decide on a key theme then whats the fucking point?

you sure did type a lot
u mad
bottom text

Thales doesn't directly control her, though. In that same meeting you're talking about, she shit-talks Thales saying there will be no salvation for their people to his face, just openly stating hostility.

the western church has been trying to assassinate Rhea for years you dumb fuck

That's because Marianne's S support is the best one in the game.

Looks like our Bernie.

It's Bernadetta

I recruited Felix and he’s gonna slaughter your naruto with overwhelming prejudice

Attached: 5702D8B8-5DB1-4A60-B2D0-EC9DEA6E298E.png (800x800, 232K)

>She orders you to execute western church members who are merely occupying a church
Who are also working with the slitherers and the empire
>She orders you numerous times in BE to immediately execute people and freaks the fuck out if you barely show emotion about it because she wants you to be her mom, she calls you a failed experiment when she turns into the Immaculate One.
Thats one way to leave out a fuck ton of details like how you fucking betray her and everyone at the academy and try to kill her
Gee I wonder why she was upset?
>I don’t know if she’s less like that in other routes but in BE she is downright bloodthirsty compared to Seteth.
Of course you've only played the Edelfag route why am I not surprised

Attached: 1567357456318.jpg (1951x2015, 371K)

>She orders you to execute western church members who are merely occupying a church.
Wrong. They are literally extremists.
>She orders you numerous times in BE
Oh the one route where she is a literal cartoon villain?
>I don’t know if she’s less like that in other routes
Play the other routes retard. You don't even get why people shit on your waifu yet talk like if you know anything.

Thank Koei Tecmo.

I pray they continue helping with the series, if we go back to just IS I fear we'll have another Fates.

>THE BOAR has no need for petty philosophy and civics. He knows what is right and will kill everyone who stands against him.

what the fuck do you actually think this way? you're essentially saying you want someone else to do the thinking and you're happy to do what you're told without question

Attached: 1564479284719.jpg (360x396, 155K)

>Literally said Byleth reformed the church and Dimitri introduced democracy where commoners have a huge say in the government.
>Dimitri ends racism
>Many characters invalidate crests in their endings like Sylvain and Hanneman.
>Those who slither are defeated and retreat and Nemesis is never awakened
>Edelgard’s beliefs that the church needed destroyed and society needed remade wasn’t the only way

Get off fucking v Hubert.

And that’s a pretty massive deal in hindsight, she knows what jeopardizing their unholy partnership would mean at that point and she still says that anyway.

Not mine. But cope more.

Attached: 1567303189725.png (640x854, 411K)

Rhea's anger is completely justified and any less patient person would have immediately genocided humanity after they literally try the exact same shit 3 times.

shit bro you’ve made a lot of these you must feel really opinionated about politics in a nintendo game

>talk to dimitri in the church
>"Go away."
Kek

Him doubting that a guy that Raphael could forgive him and his family.

Raphael never held anything against him and just wants to go back to being bros.

Ignatz suddenly realizing Mariane is beautiful the moment she raises her head and smiles.

Ignatz and Flayn, Flayn just reads Ignatz like a book.

He had his moments even if muh paintings was a bit repetitive.

I never really imagined Byleth to be so muscular, barely even toned, but whatever works for you. I do agree though, he is best 'leth.

Considering how close in age Byleth is to the other students, I can only imagine him absolutely seething at his desk while the class ignores him and parties, or just joining in said festivities himself. He's a mad lad or glad lad.

almost like he thinks it's fun

They both look like Danganroppa characters here

>edelfags forever seething

Attached: 1567320339960.jpg (1153x1200, 196K)

In that same conversation she calls the flame emperor his greatest experiment and makes it obvious that he DOES in fact control her. You think he’d let her live otherwise? They know everywhere she goes, she lives in the monastery that they had already infiltrated with Tomas/Solon

What lies are you even talking about? It’s not really on her that the emperor exclusive information she has is distorted through history and it’s still true that the church as a whole is stagnating Fodlan .

Do you really think they'd learn anything from the retards of the western church who claimed they didn't know that sending a letter with a plot to assassinate the archbishop (just a prank tho) to cover up an attempt to steal the bones of the goddess herself from a sealed-off holy mausoleum would be met with a death penalty?

They knew jack shit about the slitherers.

>you’ve made a lot of these
saving images is making things?
>you must feel really opinionated
Nothing to add about the topic at hand but you still reply with this shit? Typical Yea Forums.

I'm honestly surprised there are STILL Edelgard apologists this far into release, I thought the honeymoon period was over

Exactly how I feel. I came in expecting shallow archetypes and I was genuinely surprised.

Annette and Mercedes. A friendship literally too sweet and wholesome to ever possibly exit.

she literally gets all her facts ass-backwards so much that its just as truthful as the "official" church story. Play another fucking route please

She did literally nothing wrong

Attached: edelwife.jpg (959x960, 95K)

If her tits were that big I'd look over her being retarded.

they're funny because they make you seethe, it's so easy to shoot holes in edeltard logic and you absolutley hate it