GOOD MOOOOOOOORNING Yea Forums! Just wanted to remind you that we’re another day closer to Steve (yes...

GOOD MOOOOOOOORNING Yea Forums! Just wanted to remind you that we’re another day closer to Steve (yes, THE Steve from Minecraft) getting confirmed in Smash Ultimate! Make sure to save your tears for the upcoming Fighter Pass when Steve walks into the spotlight!

>H-HAH! VIRGINBEN SAID THE TOPDOWN WASN’T LINK’S AWAKENING! HE WAS FINALLY WRONG! STEVE ISN’T IN SMASH!!!!!
“No!”

Yikes! That’s a large assumption. How can one “questionable” prediction instantly invalidate a history of success? Unlike your “Grinch leak” Banjocucks, Steve has a lot more distribution among other leakers. Ever heard of Hitagi, 7chan, and 5channel? And while you’re busy obsessing over Vergeben, care to explain how the topdown remake Vergeben predicted was exactly the title he said wouldn’t be featured? Seems a bit suspicious if you ask me, but feel free to continue your denial. Your tears of disappointment will be all the more sweeter!
good moOOOOOOORNING Yea Forums! Just wanted to remind you that we’re another day closer to Steve (yes, THE Steve from Minecraft) getting confirmed in Smash Ultimate! Make sure to save your tears for the upcoming Fighter Pass when Steve walks into the spotlight!

>b-but Banjo has a good history with Nintendo! He’s gotta be in! “No!”

Sorry Banjo fags, but the Microsoft rep is taken by yours truly! Why would Nintendo choose a dead character over the marketing potential of the highest grossing game of the 21st century? The DLC characters have also been confirmed to be “surprising” according to the developers, so I’m afraid your years of crying for Banjo are going to be subverted once again with the reveal of our favorite underdog! But feel free to continue your denial. Your tears of disappointment will be all the more sweeter!

Attached: steve.jpg (800x450, 104K)

I sure like playing as Banjo

what will his alt-colors be

Famous Minecraft youtubers.

>we’re doomed to another year of this, if not two
Glad I’m more or less done with Yea Forums and moved on to other boards. This place has always been a dumpster fire, but it’s only gotten much worse with smashfaggotry at 150%

fine. so he is in. reps here or there humor me about him making it in.

couple questions:

moveset. what are his moves gonna be?
what will his alt colors be?
what taunts will he have?

give me concrete answers
or get your smug look tf out of this thread

cope

no one cares you worthless brain damaged retard

>NOOOO WHY ARE PEOPLE DISCUSSING VIDEO GAMES ON A VIDEO GAME BOARD????

are you okay

k

I'll lurk a board for a couple years before moving onto another. I'm now on Yea Forums coming from /int/ and Yea Forums before /int/

>he unironically thinks roster-fagging, and more specifically steve-posting is ‘video game discussion’
Holy shit dude

k

Hey fellow Banjo bros,
It's time to support Conker!

Attached: EDihIKoXYAEdakt.png (990x660, 103K)

Yea Forums - Smautism

get help

>rare ever getting another rep

Thanks for bumping the thread fellow stevebro.

k

I don't understand the appeal of this squishy, rounded, Play-Doh Steve appearance.

“Here I come to save the day”
Thank goodness Conker is on his way!
And he will prove that Steve will never pay! So let the trumpet players play! Cause Conker is here, todaaaay!

Attached: 35FA40D5-4917-4DC6-924D-FA86DC2660A9.jpg (2048x2048, 350K)

Dilate, Conker is the fucking king of all the land!

Attached: D7439A2B-4F89-4484-9312-771DCF8D3B91.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

k