This will be the Switch's second flop after sushi striker

This will be the Switch's second flop after sushi striker

Attached: daemon-x-machina.jpg (1600x800, 256K)

seethe, the game is cool

from the new demo i already like it more than astral chain

Nah, the second switch flop will be the port of that shitty idols game from WiiU.

I know but it's release window is the worst possible
It's stuck between two titles that were way more advertised and has very little appeal to normalfags
if it's the censored version it'll be the warranted third indeed

This is by far my most anticipated Switch game this year, and the demo has only reinforced that fact.
Jesus Christ I need it.

please help stop DxM from getting opoona'd

The game will glop, no doubt. But it'll also be really good. So you better buy 20 copies now, they're gonna be worth alot in 10 years.

Probably, but I'll still be buying my copy. I don't have any hopes for /m/ games selling like hotcakes in the current market, but here's hoping for a resurgence in /m/ games.

It's guaranteed to become a cult classic among mecha fans. It's also destined to get a surprised 'wtf, it's getting a sequel' treatment several years later.

It's a fucking low budget game. It doesnt need to sell gangbusters to be profitable.

>if it's the censored version it'll be the warranted third indeed
Because uncensored Japanese version was a smash hit! Oh wait...

Holy shit this
Seriously who gives a fuck about idols?
That’s the gayest thing they showed at the direct

About to buy my copy. Any idea how to get the special edition?

>Limited Edition is limited to Europe and Australia
WHAT THE FUCK

>It's a fucking low budget game
I'd question that, that staff looks kind of expensive and the game sells at full price.

I honestly can't understand why there is so little hype around this game.
How often are there any mecha games with an action combat system and good-looking mechas?
And mechas are cool.

Other ''people'' don't deserve it.

Amored Core game basically, so that kills some of the mass appeal (this is partially why From Software has not made an Amored Core game since, they're greedy and want money for Souls games.) A Switch exclusive, so that kills some of the mass appeal.
At least I can import that shit. Switch isn't region locked so any game from anywhere should work.

Attached: aqua ai.jpg (300x364, 27K)

How the hell do you deal with the train boss? I can do lazer chungus pretty easily now but the train one always gets away.

Mecha games rarely gets hype nor sells well in the west. That's just how it is.

>Train boss
Is there a train boss in the demo?

Wouldn't 1-2 switch be the first flop?

>At least I can import that shit. Switch isn't region locked so any game from anywhere should work.
Not 'should', 'will' work.
But you do need to make EU/AUS account if you want to buy possible DLC for this game, but you probably know that.

1,2,Switch sold 3 million copies. It is the furthest thing from a flop.

I actually didn't know that. Thanks for the heads up. How much of a pain in the ass is that to do?

Attached: FUCK fuck.jpg (640x472, 167K)

>always gets away
You gotta fly in front of it and then shoot it from the front. It'll expose a weak point on top and you can shoot that. Do enough damage to it and it'll derail and start charging at you instead.

Make a new Nintendo account with region set to EU, connect it to your Switch as secondary account and open the eshop with said account.

I have yet to play the new demo, but I played the old one.

The concept of changing up your mech is cool but the gameplay itself was super boring and I have no idea what people see in this.
Is the new demo actually different or is gameplay and shit all still the same?

Why can’t I get the collectors edition anywhere for this game!?

It's a mech action game like Armored Core. Not sure what more you were expecting.
Exclusive to bogan ban land and euroopistan

Huh. So you never had more than 1 account on any console you owned?
The thing is, every console that is region free can play games from any region, but if you want to buy DLC for that game you need to have an account from that region. OK, I assume you're from USA. So, if you buy a game from EU, you can play it on your console with no problems, but if you want to buy additional DLC you must create new (EU) account and buy that DLC with it, just like this user said.
But, if there is no DLC, then there is no need for you to make an additional account.

Nevermind I just beat it.
Yeah go to the terminal next to the dog and start a local lobby, theres 2 colossal fights in the demo there, you can solo them but they are a bit hard.

>Huh. So you never had more than 1 account on any console you owned?
I created a Jap account on my PS3, but that was solely to play demos and also a very long time ago. Thanks for the information lad.

Shit, I want this now.

Attached: hori daemon.png (1028x802, 327K)

No gyro and no rumble though.

Looks like it makes the console too cumbersome. I'd rather just get that third party kickstarter dock and use my pro controller.

The switch already has a gyro, the rumble is useless annoying shit

But how, it was fucking garbage, I got my switch day 1 so I didn't have time to be warned but how did 3 million people fall for it.

Granted botw was also garbage but it took a while of playing to realise it was garbage so people couldn't be warned at first, 1-2 switch it only took half an hour.

>botw was also garbage

Attached: sorry that you're gay.jpg (1920x1080, 273K)

does it ? I thought it was the right joycon, not the console itself

>I honestly can't understand why there is so little hype around this game.
the 10fps framerate has a lot to do with that. it's hard enough for mecha games to get attention in the west, add in this game's abysmal performance and most people will nope the fuck out.

The performance is fine in the latest demo. Feels fluent and I didn't notice any dips in FPS.

It was the only other Switch game that wasn't BotW or Shovel Knight

I didn't even bother playing the first demo because the frame rate was shit and gameplay was too slow. It's probably one of the fastest (if not the fastest) mech games I've played now, and the FPS is smoother. My only gripe is it crashed on the train boss.

this + rumble/gyro is what the joycons should have been in the first place. it's ridiculous that fucking hori can do what nintendo got so wrong.

>10 FPS
Zero performance issues in the new demo. Literally zero.

Nah, the game looks low budget and enough people know about it, it will at least make it´s money back.

>If you want more Fire Emblem goodness, why not play this generic JRPG set in modern-day Tokyo where characters have stands named after Fire Emblem characters!
T-thanks Direct Man...

>absolutely uninterested in anything mecha related
>play prototype missions
>it's fucking good but it has various flaws
>actual demo comes out
>they fixed everything I sent feedbacks for

I'm 100% convinced that this game deserves more recognition, but they couldn't choose a worse release date, between Astral Chain and Zelda. I won't buy it at launch because there's too much shit coming out.

>botw was also garbage
try harder

Because people want gimmicky waggling games. Like, holy shit, there's a damn good reason why Just Dance keeps selling so well, and no one but Ubisoft seems to understand this.

It wouldn't have sold well regardless. It's a mecha game.

People don't comprehend that mecha games are hated in the west for some reason.

>This is by far my most anticipated Switch game this year
by who, 10 loud autists?

nice reading comprehension

>He says it's HIS most anticipated game
>Who is it anticipated by?
Nigger I can literally see your autism over here.

>Checking ebay for collector's edition
>A turbo jew has removed everything but the statue and box and listed it for the same price as amazon has it listed

Attached: SHut the fuck up faggot you fuck fuck you.jpg (356x326, 26K)

but the game has mechs
and mechs are cool

I am almost convince that people are severely overestimating the sales numbers of any mecha game. Even the most 'successful' mecha brands doesn't sell as many copies as people would like to think they did in the west.

That's why I said that I never played mecha games. I was never interested in them, but this one got me. The whole "hurr durr the west hates it" is just a meme to justify shitty marketing campaigns. Even Tomodachi Life sold well here.

>I honestly can't understand why there is so little hype around this game.
mecha game that looks like kiddie shit
>the game sells at full price
it's a jap + nintendo game, japs are jewish pieces of shit

Tomodachi Life is not a mecha

Attached: spongebob really makes you think.jpg (720x540, 101K)

They fixed the frame rate and adjusted a bunch of stuff based on demo feedback.

>that looks like kiddie shit
So does the entire Armored Core series look like kiddie shit?

he means it's a shit game that sold well you brain damaged autist

does AC series have bright cartoon colors you fucking retard?

>Apples didn't sell because they have a shitty marketing campaign, even bananas sell well here!

Attached: Goku Snake Trail Think.gif (500x599, 1.12M)

Sure.

Attached: screenlg5.jpg (900x506, 80K)

I felt some drops while fighting the large/boss sized enemies.

I just realized that I missed a few missions, of which includes fighting those bosses so I may be wrong about zero performance issues. The standard missions and free missions were great though. Runs beautifully on my monitor.

>japs are jewish pieces of shit
So you're saying I should stay away from Nintendo and Sony and just buy games from Microsoft and others because surely they won't try to rip us off and give us reasonable microtransactions unlike what the japs are doing. Ok then.